FAILING IN LOVE | VKOOK

By Ashitanoyon

✅Completed✅ Taehyung's boyfriend's last word was to find someone who truly needs him in their life and to mak... More

Chapter 1: PROLOGUE
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32
Chapter 33:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45: EPILOGUE

Chapter 34:

648 42 0
By Ashitanoyon

"He's not there? Promise?"

The soft sound of the car engine remains along with Jungkook's sweet voice as he stares forward towards his university gate nervously.

"Love, I told you, I took care of him. He's restricted from this college and I filed a case against him. If he tries to come near you again police will take care of him." Taehyung said in a reassuring voice as he cupped Jungkook's hand with his big yet slender one. A sign that tells the younger everything is fine and he's always there for the younger lad.

"I know, but— I'm still scared." Jungkook let out in a very sluggish tone. It was almost inaudible.

"Love, look at me," Taehyung said and put his index finger under Jungkook's chin and turned his head towards him. "Your friend is there, Namjoon Hyung is there. No need to be scared, okay? I believe in you." Taehyung placed his palm over Jungkook's cheek and lean forward to kiss his forehead after saying it.

Jungkook's eyes flutter close and a soft sigh escaped through his lips when his boyfriend's soft lips touch his forehead. The sweet yet muscling scent of the older hitting his nostrils and engulfing his body in a warm hug.

Taehyung's scent is enough to remind him of home.

Jungkook's curvy fingers automatically tangled Taehyung's shirt from the chest area when the older lean backward from him. Only his scent flooding around his body.

Taehyung looks down at him and smiled warmly. "But if you still feel uncomfortable, you can always skip class and come to my office if you want. How about it, precious?"

Taehyung offered the younger as he softly pushed some strands of Jungkook's jet black hair behind his ear.

Jungkook didn't respond, nor he showed any sign that he agrees with the older. Because right now his body is craving the other's touch and warmth. So he did what he thinks is more affecting than Taehyung's word, in his opinion of course.

He pulled Taehyung closer to him by his collar and smashed their lips together.

Taehyung was taken aback for a few seconds but he kissed back anyway. Taehyung tilted his head to the side for better access and placed his hand over Jungkook jaw.

For Jungkook, his fingers were clutching on Taehyung's collar tightly as he kissed the love of his life also his safe place and comfort zone.

The kiss wasn't rushed. It was soft and much needed. Like Jungkook was searching for comfort and stimulus through the kiss. He slowly let go of Taehyung's collar and wrapped his arms around the older's neck. Pulling Taehyung's body close to him as much as possible.

Taehyung didn't mind the desperateness of the younger. He knows Jungkook needed this and he's more than glad to give all the love and affection Jungkook craves for.

Their lips moved in sync as they kiss each other like the world around them vanished in thin air. Taehyung sucking the younger's bottom lip when Jungkook doing the same with Tae's upper lip. And then they switch, now Taehyung kissing Jungkook's upper lip where Jungkook moved to Taehyung's bottom one.

Now that we think about it, kissing is kinda weird but we all are here for the pleasure, so anyways.

After the little date– where they had their first kiss –the two seem not to restrain themselves from coming after each other lips. They went on their special date yesterday and had their first kiss also yesterday but this kiss that they are having in the car right now is definitely not their second kiss.

Jungkook can't suppress himself from kissing the older because one, he got to engulf the older's sweet scent all over his body, and two, damn! The older is such a good kisser.

Jungkook's head feels dizzy and his body tingle with an odd kind of sensation. In simple words, he feels like he's in utopia when the older kisses him. Pure magical.

He feels kinda jealous just by the thought of if those pair of lips ever landed on another person's lips and made them feel the same way as he's feeling right now?

The feeling was out of the world and if he ever gets the opportunity to kiss the older for the rest of his life with no break, he'll gladly say yes. But this is impossible. Kissing someone without a break is impossible and the current situation is the proof because both of them pulled away from each other when they were running out of oxygen.

Taehyung was the first to open his eyes and look at Jungkook who was still lost in the /now/ nonexistent touch of the older's lips. Eyes closed and swollen red lips slightly parted open.

Taehyung eyes the other's lips with his intense gaze and brings up his thumb to slightly gliding it over his lips. Jungkook heavy breath heating the pad of Taehyung's thumb.

But they both came out of their intimate moment when Jungkook heard the bell ringing from inside his university.

"Shoot! I'm late." Jungkook said after his eyes snapped open. He hurriedly took his bag from the back seat and pushed open the car door before running into the college gate but not before bidding a 'goodbye' to the older.

Taehyung chuckled from his same leaning position but there wasn't Jungkook in front of him now. He leans back to his driver seat and pushed the engine to start before driving away from there.

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

"WHAT. WAS. THAT?!" Yugyeom yelled out with dramatic wide eyes and mouth parted open.

Jungkook just stares up at his dramatic friend in boredom as he sips his banana milkshake. "What was what?"

"Don't act oblivious. I saw everything." Yugyeom said in a low, deep voice as he eyes his friend with suspicion lacing through his vision.

He was looking at Jungkook like a hawk.

Jungkook still didn't react, only stare up at Yugyeom blandly. "Stop being dramatic and tell me you saw what." Jungkook let out in slight irritation as he rolled his eyes.

"I saw you and Dr. Kim kissing." Yugyeom finally said but this too didn't affect Jungkook nor he reacted to this information.

"So? Now I can't even kiss my own boyfriend?" He said with a shrug. His head dived down and his lips wrapped around the tip of the straw. And just when he inhaled, the sweet taste of the banana milk hits his taste buds and he moaned in satisfaction.

On the other hand, Yugyeom was literally frozen on his spot. His big round eyes staring down at Jungkook with disbelief. "B-Boyfriend?"

"Yeah?"

"Bitch!" He suddenly yelled out causing Jungkook to flinch on his spot. "What?" Jungkook whined out in annoyance.

"You were gone for only a week and for your recovery but now you're back with a boyfriend and that is none other than Dr. Kim?!" He exclaimed in shock.

"And? What's your point?" Jungkook, yet again, said in boredom.

"I thought he was your sugar daddy?" Yugyeom asked with a pout as he finally calmed down and sit over his seat and sips his own boba tea.

"He wasn't before but he's now. My sugar daddy boyfriend." Jungkook said confidently as he smiled sassily. I mean who wouldn't be confident and show off if you have Kim Taehyung as your boyfriend?

"Did you guys do it?" Yugyeom asked suddenly out of the blue while wiggling his eyebrows.

"We literally had our first kiss yesterday."

Yugyeom's Lenny face dropped and now he's looking at Jungkook with a disappointed look. "Did you two became boyfriend just yesterday?"

"Nope. A week ago."

"And you had your first kiss just yesterday? Bitch, you two are slow as fuck."

"Shut the fuck up! I wanted the kiss in a special way on a special date and Tae was waiting for my recovery so we went on our first date yesterday and had our first kiss there." Jungkook said in one breath. A blush spreading over his cheeks remembering the events from last night but he tried to hide it behind his banana milkshake bottle.

"And you say I'm dramatic," Yugyeom said with a roll of his eyes at hearing the younger's story of his first kiss.

Jungkook just smiled and sips his banana milk while smiling secretly.

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

"Here. Stop, stop, stop." Jungkook said to the taxi driver after the car enters the hospital area.

He paid the driver hurriedly and got off before sprinting towards the hospital. No, there's nothing bad happened nor any emergency. It just he misses Taehyung and can't wait to hug the older as soon as possible.

After Jungkook step into the hospital, he immediately took the elevator and climb up to the third floor.

He had come here before so he knows the route.

"Excuse me, sir. You can't enter now." A feminine voice said just when Jungkook was about to twist the doorknob and enter his boyfriend's cabin.

Jungkook looks at the girl and rolled his eyes. Of course, he remembers her. She's Taehyung's assistant, the same person who prevents him from entering Taehyung's cabin the first time he visits here. And she's doing the same thing right now, again.

"And why can't I enter," Jungkook asks with crossed arms and a raised brow.

"Because Dr. Kim is busy with a patient right now. You have to wait for your turn." She informed politely.

Jungkook frowned in offense, "Woah! Did you forget me that easily? I ain't any patient. I'm here to meet Taehyung."

"But sir, he's busy right now—"

"I know and I won't disturb him. He said I can visit him whenever I want." Jungkook tried to reason as politely as possible though we all know he's not the kind of person who's polite to anyone except his Taehyungie.

Well, I take it back. He's not polite to Taehyung too.

"I'm sorry sir but not to be rude, How can I believe that you have permission to walk in his cabin whenever you want? I have to ask sir for confirmation—"

"Girl, I'm his boyfriend. How could he not give me permission to visit him whenever I want?" Now Jungkook was growing frustrated and annoyed by the stubborn girl in front of him.

"You're his what?" She asked in surprise.

"Are you deaf? *sigh* I'm his boyfriend." Jungkook repeated his word as he looks down at the girl and placed his both hands over his hips as he started to run out of patience.

On the other hand, Sophie was taken aback by the information. Taehyung's boyfriend?

"Jimin?"

Jungkook, who was frowning just a few seconds ago now gazed down at Sophie with a confused look. His hands sliding down from his hips slowly.

"What? No, I'm. . . Jungkook?" Jungkook said but it came out more like a question. Like he was questioning his own name. His name is Jungkook, not Jimin.

Then why did she called him Jimin?

"Oh! I'm- I'm sorry. I was—"

"What's happening here?" She was cut off by Taehyung who just came out of his cabin at hearing the noises. He bid goodbye to his patient and walks towards the two figures.

"Tae. . ." The name automatically rolled down from Jungkook's tongue. He was looking half lost and half-conscious. He was still processing why did she call him Jimin? And why this name seems oddly familiar to him?

Like he had heard the name before somewhere?

Nonetheless, Jungkook felt the urge to step forward and hug Taehyung and that's what he did. He walks toward Taehyung subconsciously and wrapped his arms around the older's neck who was confused by the younger's act.

No, he wasn't complaining about the hug. He's confused because why Jungkook is acting so off and a bit forfeited?

"Baby, what happened?" Taehyung whispered next to Jungkook's ear. His feature holding worry for the younger as he placed the pad of his palm over the younger's back soothingly.

"Tell her that I'm your boyfriend," Jungkook requested softly from the crook of Taehyung's neck but his hand was pointing at Sophie.

Taehyung glanced at Sophie who was looking nervous as fuck. "Yes. Yes, you're my boyfriend." The older confirmed, still looking at Sophie with utter confusion.

Jungkook sighed in satisfaction and wrapped his both arms around Taehyung's neck tightly. "You love me?" He asked softly, almost fragile.

"I love you," Taehyung replied instantly. A sigh of satisfaction again left through Jungkook's lips.

He pulled away from the older after inhaling his sweet scent. "I want to go home," Jungkook said while looking up at Taehyung with a pout.

"But love, my shift didn't end yet. Can you wait for a little?" Taehyung said to the other in a soft tone but then he furrowed his eyebrows when Jungkook started to shake his head in a 'no'.

"I'm not asking you to come. I– I just want to go home."

"Are you going to be okay alone in our apartment?" Taehyung asked in concern while looking down at Jungkook who was refusing to meet Taehyung's gaze.

"Yeah. I will play with Yeontan or maybe sleep for a bit because I'm feeling really tired." He lied. Of course, he did. He's not going to do any of this because he swears to God the Jimin name feels so much familiar to him.

He's sure he had heard of this name before. So he just wants to go home and think about it. He won't ask Taehyung because he's not sure if the older will tell him the truth or not.

He still has trust issues, okay?

"Okay, I guess? I'll try to come home early." Taehyung said as he caressed the younger's cheek softly. Jungkook nodded subtly without looking at Taehyung.

He steps backward from Taehyung without even giving him one more hug or a kiss. He just stepped back and started to walk away from the area.

Taehyung looks at Sophie suspiciously before he slowly let out the question from his vocal cord. "Did you say something to him?"

Sophie flinched at the sudden question. Of course, she did say something dreadful. She accidentally called Jungkook by Taehyung's long-lost lover name.

"N-No, sir. I didn't. I was just trying to stop him since I didn't know he's your boyfriend." Of course, she lied. Of course, she didn't say that she accidentally called Jungkook by Jimin's name. Because she's afraid she might lose the job.

She was hired as Taehyung's assistant when Taehyung recently started to recover from his trauma and joined his job again. So she's pretty new and doesn't have much idea about Taehyung's past life. All she's aware of that Dr. Kim used to have a boyfriend who's dead now.

"Don't stop him in the future." Taehyung notified his assistant who immediately nodded her head in a 'yes'.

"I-I'm sorry. . ." She apologies while bowing at a 90-degree angle, feeling extremely guilty and embarrassed.

"Don't be." That was the last thing Taehyung said before he walks back into his cabin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.1K 29
Seeing your best friend dating someone can be the worst feeling for a certain someone. (04-09-22) #5 taekook (04-11-22) #2 jimin (04-20-22) #3 angst
4.5K 320 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...
23.6K 1.3K 30
Kim Taehyung has had a long-standing crush on his classmate Park Jimin and finds himself engaged to the obedient son of his dad's friend. Taehyung is...
393K 24.6K 36
Taehyung is scared to break up with his abusive boyfriend. That, until new student Jeon Jeongguk takes all his pain away and makes his life a better...