FAILING IN LOVE | VKOOK

By Ashitanoyon

✅Completed✅ Taehyung's boyfriend's last word was to find someone who truly needs him in their life and to mak... More

Chapter 1: PROLOGUE
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45: EPILOGUE

Chapter 32

723 50 0
By Ashitanoyon

The sun rises out of the shore. Spreading its golden warmth all over Seoul city.

A burrito of a blanket moved and a rather sleepy head peeks out from under the duvet. His eyes not even half-open, lips formed into a pout, and face puffy like a newborn baby.

Jungkook placed his hand over the spot beside him. He furrowed his eyebrows and raised his head a little from the fluffy pillow when he felt the place beside him is empty.

He forced his eyes to open and looks to the side and saw Taehyung wasn't there. But before he could think of some unnecessary thoughts the door of the bathroom opened and Taehyung walks out, only with a towel wrapped around his hips and hair dripping with water.

Jungkook gulped and flopped his head over the pillow again. He brings the duvet close to his cheeks and covered them under the white, soft material. Only his eyes peeking out so that the older can't see his blush.

Taehyung noticed the younger is awake and showed a smile to him. "Slept well?" He asked as he head over to the closet and opened it.

"Yeah," Jungkook answered as he eyes the elders back. How the muscles of his back were moving when he's trying to pull out something from the upper drawer.

"What should I wear today?" Taehyung asked the younger without turning around as he pulls out a pair of brown trousers. Jungkook furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Where are you going?" He asked and pulls the duvet down. His blush fading away. His all attention is now on the older who seems to dress up to go outside.

Taehyung turns around while holding two clothing materials in his hand. "This or this?" He asked. The first one was a green lissom floral shirt and the other one was just a plain sweater but it was green as well.

Jungkook was left confused but he still raised his hand to point at the shirt he chooses for the older to wear. He chose the floral green shirt.

Taehyung glances at the shirt and nodded. "Thank you, baby." He said and went to the full mirror attached to the dresser. Taehyung picked up the hair drier and started to dry his hair.

"I asked you something. Where are you going?" Jungkook again asked the older as he stares at the back of Taehyung's head with a heavy scowl because he was ignored by the older.

"Work" Taehyung answered shortly. He put down the hair drier and grabbed his boxer and begun to slide it up through his legs. The towel still wrapped around his hips.

He glanced at Jungkook while wearing the trouser and chuckled at seeing how the younger was looking at him. Eyebrows furrowed and face masked with a thick layer of confusion.

"What?" Taehyung asked with a slight chuckle and removed the towel from around his hips. He grabbed the shirt and threw it over his shoulder.

"You're already joining work again?" Jungkook asked with a slight hint of disappointment in his voice. A laugh left through Taehyung's rough yet plumpy lips.

"Did you forget that you're joining uni from tomorrow again?" Taehyung said as he buttons up the shirt and tucks it inside his brown trouser.

Jungkook grunts and threw his head back. "Ugh! I wish I was sick for a few days more." Jungkook said while looking up at the ceiling in disappointment.

"Don't say something like this." Taehyung scolded the younger one lightly while wrapping the belt around his waist as he glances at Jungkook's figure through the mirror.

"Why didn't you take one month of leave for me?" Jungkook whined out while hitting the poor duvet with his fist.

"Baby, don't you think one month is a long break? And you're perfectly fine now." Taehyung said as he combed his hair with the hairbrush.

"Yeah, but they don't know when I recovered so I could've just chill throughout the rest of the break," Jungkook said with a shrug as his lips formed into a cute pout.

"Yeah, as much as the idea is convincing to you, I don't support it," Taehyung said and turns around while wearing the watch around his wrist.

"Of course you don't because you're a grandpa. Always parenting me like an oldie." Jungkook scoffed and grunted out the last part while rolling his eyes.

Taehyung's eyebrows rested over his eyes thickly as he stares at Jungkook with a glare.

"Stop calling me a grandpa, will you?" Taehyung let out in a warning tone. Jungkook bites his lips at the sudden change of voice but the feisty little brat he is, he didn't cower.

"I Will! I will call you a grandpa a million times because you are a grandpa." Jungkook let out stubbornly and crossed his arms over his chest with a little 'hmph' and looks away.

"You're being a brat again," Taehyung said sternly as he glares down at the younger, his hands placed over his hips.

"And you're always a grandpa." Jungkook asserted. He crossed his arms over his chest and glared back at Taehyung.

Taehyung tightens his jaw and walks closer to the bed where Jungkook is still sitting against the headboard.

"You know before I couldn't do anything when you'd act like a brat but now. . ." Taehyung trailed off and pushed Jungkook to the side and makes him lay over his stomach. "But now I can do." He finished his sentence.

"W-What are you doing?" Jungkook let out nervously while trying to glance at Taehyung over his shoulder. Taehyung placed his hands over Jungkook's back so that he can't move.

"Say you won't call me a grandpa again," Taehyung said in a deep alluring voice.

Jungkook looks forward at the headboard of the bed with a huff. "No! I will call you a grandpa no matter what!" Jungkook argued back stubbornly.

"No matter what, huh?" Taehyung let out deeply, a smirk was slowly spreading over his lips. But before Jungkook could respond, a loud gasp left through his lips.

Taehyung just spanked him right on his left ass cheek through his shorts.

Jungkook froze. His eyes widened. A deep crimson shade blush slowly spreading over his cheek. His stomach doing crazy flips and his heart beating like drums.

"Now what? Are you still going to call me a grandpa?" Taehyung rasped against Jungkook's ear. Jungkook looks down and hides his face into the pillow.

"Y-Yes. . ." He let out, still stubborn. His voice coming out muffled because of the pillow.

Jungkook whimpered, his body jerked forward and he fisted the pillow tightly when Taehyung spanked him again.

Taehyung was practically hovering over Jungkook. His face inches apart from Jungkook's. Taehyung spanked Jungkook again and again and then again.

"T-Taehyungie~" Jungkook whined. His face was still buried in the pillow as he gripped the sides of the pillow tightly.

"Taehyungie what?" Taehyung said. His deep voice lacing with dominance and authority.

"Stop~" Jungkook said because he can feel his member twitching down there. He can't get hard in front of the older. Especially not when he's getting spanks. Because it would be embarrassing.

"But you're being a brat and disrespecting me," Taehyung asserted, causing the younger to whine even more.

"I-I won't. . ." Jungkook trailed off.

"You won't what?" Taehyung asked. Pushing the younger to the edge.

"I won't call you a grandpa again," Jungkook said in a soft tone. His burning red cheeks buried into the pillow so that the older can't see his blush but little did he know that Taehyung already knows he's blushing?

Taehyung smiles adoringly at the boy under him seeing the tips of Jungkook's ear looking pink like peaches.

"You won't?" Taehyung teased.

"I won't," Jungkook responded.

"Good boy." He said and patted Jungkook's butt before raising his body from the hovering position. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist gently and made him lay over his back.

Jungkook lays over his back without any fight but he wasn't looking up at the older. Instead, he was looking down.

Taehyung admires Jungkook's face with a soft and gentle gaze as he speaks, "You look so pretty when you blush." Taehyung said and caressed Jungkook's soft and porcelain-like skin.

"Don't~" Jungkook whined while still looking away as he tries to gently shove Taehyung from above him.

"Don't what?" Taehyung asked as he grabbed Jungkook's wrist and pinned them beside his head.

Jungkook slowly trailed his eyes to Taehyung and finally, their eyes met. "You are tempting me to kiss you." Jungkook breathed out. The sentence almost came out as a whisper. Their faces inches apart from each other.

Taehyung chuckled lowly as he purposely leans down. His plump lips hovering over Jungkook's plump yet thin one, teasing the younger.

"Then why don't you just kiss me?" Taehyung said and as expected, Jungkook shakes his head with a scowl.

"No. I want my first kiss with you the way I said." Jungkook asserted stubbornly.

"But I don't have any problem kissing you right here right now," Taehyung whispered over Jungkook's lips teasingly. His eyes eyeing the other cherry red lips intensely.

"Taehyung– no—" Jungkook said in a panicked tone when the other started to lean closer to his lips.

Jungkook gripped the olders shirt tightly. His eyes wide and breath raged at the closeness. Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut and waited for whatever to come.

But he didn't felt those rough yet soft pair of lips over his lips. Instead, Jungkook's breath hitched when he felt an airy sensation over the skin of his neck. And then a soft pair of lips lightly touched the skin under his ear.

But it was gone before even he could enjoy the feeling.

"Take a very cold shower and come downstairs. I made breakfast for us." Taehyung said and glanced down at Jungkook's lower part which was cover with the duvet. But it was obvious what Taehyung was implying because of that big smirk playing over his lips.

Jungkook blushed hard and squeezed his legs close. "Go away you pervert!" Jungkook spat out in embarrassment and looks away.

Taehyung simply chuckled and stood up before heading towards the bedroom door and leaving the room.

Jungkook left a breath he didn't know he was holding. He removed the duvet from his lower part and groaned at seeing the tent that formed into his sweat pants.

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

Taehyung stood up from the couch where he was scrolling through the social media. He was waiting for the younger one who was still taking his shower.

Taehyung sighed and not knowing what to do, he randomly walks towards the little table where he has his car keys. He opened the top drawer and picked up the car keys but when he was about to close the drawer, something caught his eyes.

Taehyung saw a little photo frame was placed into the drawer, flipped backward. He slowly stretched out his hand and picks up the photo frame. He stares at the back of the photo frame before slowly flipping it.

A small smile stretched out through Taehyung's lips when he saw the photo. It was him and Jimin back in their college days. Taehyung was giving Jimin a piggyback with a bright smile on their face.

Taehyuny gulped and caressed the picture with the pad of his slender fingers.

He furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed one thing. Before, he couldn't even look at his and Jimin's picture without breaking down and bawling his eyes out. That's why he hides every single memory of Jimin somewhere he doesn't have to open or have nothing to do with and the picture was also placed into the drawer backwardly so that Taehyung can't see the picture.

But now, he's not crying. His heart is not hurting. He doesn't feel any lump forming in his throat. He doesn't feel like he will break down. His eyes didn't water.

Instead, he just smiled remembering the beautiful and indelible memories he and Jimin have made not only as lovers but also as best friends.

He smiled knowing that Jimin's soul will rest in peace knowing that his Taehyung is now happy. Happy with someone who cares for him and will love him as much as he does.

"Taehyung?" Taehyung snapped his head to his side with wide eyes where the voice came from. He lightly slammed the picture backwardly over the table and placed his palm over it.

"What are you smiling at?" Jungkook asked as he started to walk closer to Taehyung. Taehyung showed the younger a nervous smile and shakes head.

"Nothing— um, it's– it's nothing." Taehyung tried to make an excuse but nothing was coming into his head at the moment.

"It looks like a photo frame," Jungkook mumbled.

"Yeah! But empty, an empty one. Just saw laying in the drawer so I randomly picked up— oh look baby, the breakfast is turning cold." Taehyung let out in a rush and grabbed Jungkook's shoulder and turn him around. Taehyung started to push Jungkook forward from behind who was confused by the older's act but didn't say anything and let the older drag him to the dining.

Taehyung knows he should tell the younger. But every time he gathers up the courage to say everything to the younger, he backs up.

But he'll do it. He's planning to confess everything to the younger. And he's waiting for the right time.

.
.
.

After they had their breakfast, Jungkook decided to clean the dishes. Taehyung was upstairs because he just got a call from someone.

After cleaning the dishes Jungkook took off the apron and wiped his hands on the towel while looking around randomly.

Then his eyes land on the table where the picture is placed on. But what caught his eyes was the drawer that was left open by Taehyung.

He walks towards the table and closed the drawer but then his eyes land on the picture that was placed backward. Jungkook slowly stretched out his hand and picked up the photo frame. He stares at the back of the picture confusedly.

Jungkook then slowly flipped the photo frame and he finally saw what was in there.

"It's empty," Jungkook mumbled to himself.

"Baby?" Taehyung called while climbing down the stairs. Jungkook turns around with the photo frame and looks at Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes land on the photo frame and he gulped. "I told you it was empty." He said with a nervous chuckle.

Jungkook smiled lazily and shrugged. "This photo frame is pretty cute. Maybe we can add a picture of ours?" Jungkook suggested as he showed his big Bambi eyes which were sparkling with happiness.

Taehyung gave a slightly nervous chuckle and takes the photo frame from Jungkook.

"It's. . ." He trailed off and bites his lips while looking down at the photo frame. "It's pretty old. I'll buy you a new one." Taehyung said softly. A hint of gloom was in his voice but he masked it off with a smile.

Taehyung opened the drawer and placed the photo frame back in its previous place before closing the drawer again.

Jungkook just watched in confusion. He doesn't know what to say. If the older doesn't want their picture to be inside this frame then maybe he shouldn't say anything over it?

"I should leave now. I'm running late." Taehyung said and turns around towards Jungkook. He pulls the younger one closer to his body by his tiny waist. "Take care of yourself and wear something pretty today," Taehyung said softly as he removed some bangs from out of Jungkook's view.

"Why?" Jungkook asked in confusion. His both palms were placed against Taehyung's hard chest. Taehyung smiled sweetly and kissed the younger's forehead.

"I have something special for you today."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 700 17
Kim Taehyung...cute, bubbly, innocent boy, who was in love with playboy Jeon jungkook very much...but jungkook only wanted his body. on other hand...
159K 7.2K 38
Taehyung believed that he will die unloved.. Jungkook ready to change taehyung's mind.. You will loose yourself kook.. (Taehyung)... If its for you i...
9.6K 600 36
It's about a ordinary boy who is from A mafia family but he felt this was not safe to live with them so he came here to soul and started his life he...
111K 6.5K 12
Kim Taehyung is a final year student, a really popular one among the students and professors while Jeon Jungkook is a fresher university student who...