FAILING IN LOVE | VKOOK

De Ashitanoyon

✅Completed✅ Taehyung's boyfriend's last word was to find someone who truly needs him in their life and to mak... Mais

Chapter 1: PROLOGUE
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45: EPILOGUE

Chapter 29:

661 51 1
De Ashitanoyon

8 months ago

Dirty dishes, rotten foods, uncleaned
kitchen.

The kitchen was a full mess. The sink is filled with unwashed plates and mugs. The counter has rotten foods laying over it along with the other accessories here and there.

The living room was a mess as well. But it was a different kind of a mess. Pieces of glass were spattered all over the floor of the living room. Broken pictures of two males laying over the floor with some blood drops over it.

Broken vases, the pillows of the couch falling over the floor. The glass of the coffee table was broken as well. When I tell you it was a mess.

Now if we move on from the living room and the kitchen all we have left is the bedroom. A bedroom where thousands of memories lies.

The bedroom was a. . . mess, as well. The closet was wide open and the clothes were all splattered over the floor. The mirror is broken, pillows are torn apart and the pieces of cotton are splattered over the bed.

Empty glasses of drinks rolling over the floor carelessly. The curtains are closed, ceasing any kind of sunshine to enter the darkroom.

A man was laying over the piles of sheets and torn pillows, face first. His one hand hanging from the bed, a huge cut over his palm. There are blood drops on the white tiled floor, right under his injured hand.

But the blood is dried by now because his hand got injured last night and it's morning now.

Maybe he got his hand injured because of the mess we just saw in the living room?

Taehyung raised his head when his phone again ringed for the God knows how many times.

His hair is a mess, lips dried and chapped. Eye begs are visible around his eyes. Face tired, drained, and pale. Eyes red and swollen by all the crying he did last night.

He still was crying. It's like his tears weren't stopping and he wasn't even trying to stop them. His sheets are damped by his tears, leaving a grey stain behind over the white substance.

His eyelashes were wet and heavy. Eyes red because of the heavy alcohol. Taehyung raised his body from the bed and sit at the edge of the bed. He is wearing a white tee with a pair of grey sweats.

Taehyung ignored the ring from his phone as he stares at space. Not even a minute passed his lips started to quiver again, his heart started to feel heavy as thick tears started to roll down from Taehyung's eyes as he began to cry again.

His eyes were burning and hurting from how much he has cried through the whole month.

It's been already a month since Jimin has passed away but Taehyung wasn't still over it. It's also been a month since Taehyung didn't show up outside, didn't see the light, the birds, the people, the vehicles.

Nothing.

He locked himself into his apartment. Spending his day 24/7hr crying and eating sometimes when he feels like it. Or just spends his whole day finishing bottles of drinks and then pass out crying, because his body can't take it anymore and then again waking up hours later.

The ringing of his phone stopped and the screen flashed with the missed calls notification.

167 missed calls and 458 messages. All from his hyungs through the whole month.

They tried to meet with Taehyung but the other never opened the door or just sends them back home. Taehyung knows his hyungs are worried for him but he can't help it. He doesn't want anyone by his side now. He doesn't want to talk with anyone, he doesn't want to see anyone.

He just wants his Jimin, who'll never come back.

Taehyung stood up and slowly walks towards the bedroom door. His eyes are blurry and steps are clumsy. He walks down the stairs and enters the living room. He watched the living room with empty eyes.

He was extremely drunk last night which caused him to break all the accessories out of anger and frustration.

His eyes fell over the broken picture and he slowly went for it. Taehyung bends down and slowly caresses the ripped picture with his injured hand. A teardrop falls over the broken picture.

His fingers running over Jimin's face.

His heart was feeling so heavy inside his chest. His throat hurting from the big lump that has formed inside.

Taehyung let out a shaky sigh and closed his eyes. He turns his head to the other side and stood up. Leaving the broken picture on the floor.

He opened his eyes and looks around the apartment one more time. Looking at the mess he has created. Looking at the dark apartment which once used to glimmer with happiness and the chaos of the two lovers.

Okay, he can't do this anymore.

He went back to his bedroom and picked up the phone which was yet again ringing.

"Hello? Taehyung. Thank God, You finally received —"

"I-I'm sorry Hyung, I can't d-do this anymore." He let out shakily and cut the phone immediately.

"Wait what? Taehyung—"

Taehyung licked his chapped lips and went to his bathroom. He opened the cabinet and pull out a bottle of sleeping pills.

He looks down at those white long pills with void eyes. How long? How long he's going to shed tears? How long can he live like this? How long can he bear the pain of losing his lover?

How long?!

So isn't it better to end everything? Put a full stop before the unbearable pain?

He took a handful of pills in his shaky hand and was about to shove all of them down his throat but someone came at the right time and slapped those pills off of his grasp.

"What are you doing?! Are gone crazy?!" Seokjin yelled at the guy who breaks into cries and went down on his knees.

"I-I don't h-have any reason to l-live, hyung. Please, please let me go back to my Jiminie. . ." Taehyung cried out as he leans towards Jin and grabbed the said males legs, practically begging his hyung to let him die.

Of course, no matter how Taehyung begs him, the latter will never allow him to do such damage. Seokjin's heart still hammering in his chest loudly with fear and anxiety. He can't thank God enough because he was near Taehyung's house when he was calling the younger and the other received the call just to say he can't do this anymore.

That he'll end his life.

Like every day, Seokjin was heading to Taehyung's house to try yet again. Try to feed the younger so that he won't starve to death. To comfort the boy, let him know he's not alone and he does have a reason to live.

But he didn't expect Taehyung to attempt suicide. Seokjin knew this will happen one day, but he didn't expect the other to take a step like this so soon.

Seokjin went to his knees too and grabbed Taehyung's shoulder and raised his unbelievably light body who was crying and begging against his legs.

"Look at me, Tae. Just look at me. Nothing is over yet, okay? Why don't you understand it?" He said in desperation, a desperateness to make the younger realize he has a reason to live and nothing is over yet. There's a lot to come and a lot to experience.

Taehyung shakes his head, his cries never coming to stop. "W-What's the p-point of living if I-I don't have my lover b-by my side? How am I going to live like this?! I can't do this, I— can't." Taehyung said as his cries become louder. He gripped on Seokjin's shirt and cried into the olders chest who can't help but cry too.

Seokjin shakes his head and wiped his tears, it's not time to cry. It's time to show the younger the meaning of life and why he should live.

"You want to know the point why you should live? Come with me." Seokjin said and forced the younger to stand up. Taehyung's cries stopped as he looks up at his hyung in confusion.

"Wash your face and go get dressed. We're going out." Seokjin said in all seriousness. His brows rested over his eyes thickly and eyes fierce.

"I-I don't wanna—"

"Kim Taehyung we're going out and that's it," Seokjin said now in a little stern tone as he pulls out some outfits from the closet and shoves them to Taehyung.

"Go get dressed."

"But– but hyung—"

"Now!"

Taehyung sighed and nodded. Seokjin left the younger in the bathroom to wash and get dressed.

Today, He'll give the younger a piece of his mind. He can't see the younger like this anymore. Seokjin has to do something so that the younger would go to work again, meet with his hyungs again.

But most importantly, remind him of Jimin's last wish.

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

Seokjin's car stopped in front of the graveyard. No, it's not the graveyard Jimin was being buried because Jimin was taken to Busan, his birthplace after he passed away.

Seokjin opened the passenger seat door for Taehyung who was staring into space. Lost in his ocean of thoughts. He was like this through the entire ride.

"Come out, Tae bear," Seokjin called the younger softly who looks up at him and that's when he realized his surroundings. Exactly where he is.

Taehyung looks around with confused eyes as he got off of the car. His eyes land on the graveyard where a small crowd fo people with black dresses was present. Some were crying while the coffin box was slowly going down six feet under.

"Come with me," Seokjin said and took Taehyung's hand in his. He guided the younger to the edge of the graveyard, but not entering into the area.

"What do you see?" Seokjin asked as he looks at Taehyung who was looking at the funeral with void eyes.

"Someone's funeral—"

"No, not the funeral," Seokjin said and pointed to the whole graveyard. "What do you see there?"

Taehyung followed the olders gesture and roamed his eyes all over the yard. "Graves of dead people. Long lost people." Taehyung answered calmly. Surprisingly going along with whatever Jin was trying to do.

"Exactly, they are dead people's graves. There can be someone's mother, someone's father, sister, brother, grandma, grandpa, you name it. But what is my point is, they all were once someone's lover too." Taehyung looks at Seokjin with curiosity-filled eyes. He wants to know, he wants to understand what the older wants to say.

"But did they give up one their life? No. Because they have a reason to live. The father or mother are living for their children, the grands are living for the sake of their family and waiting for the right time to unite again with their loved one in the afterlife. But now you'll say what is your reason to live. Because you don't have any children nor a family of yours. But Taehyung, you still have a reason."

Taehyung tilted his head to the side weakly and furrowed his eyebrows. "And what is it?" He asked, his voice coming out thick and groggy. The alcohol burned his vocal cords and also because he couldn't stop crying for a month.

"Did you forget Jimin's last wish?"

Taehyung snapped his head towards Jin and his eyes widened at the sudden question. His eyebrows flew upwards in realization. Right, Jimin's last wish.

"I just want you to not give up and find someone, to find that special person for you and only for you."

"someone who will make your life butterfly and rainbow again, you just need to find them."

"Promise me, you'll- you'll find someone... and- and when you will find them... you'll m-make them happy just like you did to m-me...? P-promise me, T-Tae"

"Exactly, his last wish was you to find somebody and not to give up on your life. You're hurting Jimin's soul like this, Tae." Seokjin said as he held Taehyung's shoulder tightly who was again on the verge of crying.

"You don't realize but Jimin has given you another chance. He showed you a reason to live which you're ignoring. He has always seen you as a strong person Taehyung. Now it's your turn to prove it. But instead, you're hurting and disappointing his soul with this cruel behavior."

Taehyung looks at his side with teary eyes. His eyes land on the funeral which just ended by now. People are placing flowers over the grave and living with heavy hearts.

But we all know after some few days, they will all forget about the person they just buried six feet under.

It's the harsh reality of the world. People will shed tears only on the day you'll leave them but after a few days, you'll vanish from their minds just like an old memory.

"Try to give another chance to your life, Tae. I promise, I promise you'll find somebody who'll love you and cherish you, forever."

"I promise you a happy ending. Please, just try? For the sake of Jimin's wish? His last wish."

Present time:

A tear rolled down from Taehyung's eyes as he cried softly while holding Jungkook's hand in his tightly. They were still in the hospital.

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully while Taehyung was having a marathon of flashbacks as he admires the youngers sleepy face.

But he smiled. He was crying but a smile was on his face. Why? because of the younger in front of him.

How foolish of him to end his life just because his lover was no more. But now, now he's glad Seokjin reminds him of his long-lost lover's last words. He's glad he gave another try to his life. He's glad to find someone like Jungkook.

And now he can't ask for a better lover than the younger. He's stubborn, he's bratty, he sometimes gets on people's nerves, he's funny. But he's also kind, caring, mature, understanding, and beautiful both in and out.

Jungkook did color his grey world without even asking. Taehyung actually got lucky with the younger. He's glad he let the younger enter his life when he was pushing everyone away.

Jungkook did prove Taehyung wrong in every way. Taehyung thought he wasted his time giving a second chance to his life. He thought he won't ever find happiness.

But Jungkook proved him wrong. He's happy now, the happiest. And he cant thank Seokjin enough for giving him a piece of his mind.

Taehyung wiped his tears and looks outside the hospital window. He smiled softly, his eyes glimmering with the remaining tears in his eyes.

Happy tears.

"I found somebody for myself, Chim. And I fell so deeply for him." Taehyung mumbled softly while looking at the sky.

He squeezed Jungkook's hand and placed his cheek over Jungkook's palm as he stares up at the purple sky with a grin.

"I hope you're proud of me."

𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓼
𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂, 𝓲'𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

677K 24.1K 46
Having a boyfriend who cheated on him, leads Taehyung to the bed of a workaholic Billionaire. A powerful Business man, who only loves his work. Still...
38.2K 1.1K 29
Seeing your best friend dating someone can be the worst feeling for a certain someone. (04-09-22) #5 taekook (04-11-22) #2 jimin (04-20-22) #3 angst
172K 8K 53
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...
395K 14.3K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...