FAILING IN LOVE | VKOOK

By Ashitanoyon

✅Completed✅ Taehyung's boyfriend's last word was to find someone who truly needs him in their life and to mak... More

Chapter 1: PROLOGUE
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45: EPILOGUE

Chapter 24:

647 49 0
By Ashitanoyon

"Jungkook! Jungkook stop!" 

Taehyung shouted after the guy after they both left the hospital. Jungkook was taking big steps towards Taehyung's car when the said male was shouting his name.

"I said stop!" Taehyung let out sternly as he yanked the younger by his arm to stop him.  He glares down at Jungkook who was glaring up at him but he was fuming with anger. 

"What is your problem?" Taehyung said annoyingly.

"I'll tell you at home now drive me to your place!" Jungkook spat out rudely as he yanked his arm back from Taehyung's grasp.

"I'm not your driver." Taehyung insisted.

"Fine! I'll grab a taxi. I don't fucking need you!" Jungkook shouts out at his face and started to walk the other way.

Taehyung let out a hiss in annoyance and anger at the youngers attitude and rude behavior. He took big steps towards the fuming boy and yanked him by his arm again but this time, he started to drag him to his car.

"Taehyung! Leave my hand!" Jungkook shouted and began to hit Taehyung's arm and shoulder to leave his hand.

It's a good thing that the parking lot is empty or else he would've been charged for 'harassing' someone or would've ruined his reputation as a respective doctor at how Jungkook was overreacting here.

Taehyung yanked open the door of his car and shoved Jungkook inside the car before closing the door with full force causing it to make a loud sound.

He had enough of the youngers shit.

He then gets himself into the driver seat and started the car, ignoring the youngers protest and yells knowing he'll shut up by himself if Taehyung ignores him.

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

Jungkook dashed out of the car as soon as the car stopped in front of the building they live. Taehyung shakes his head with a sigh and got out of the car after parking it.

He took a lift to the 10th floor and then soon made it to their apartment. Since Jungkook has his own apartment keys with him he was already inside the apartment.

Taehyung sighed for the nth time and pulled out his own keys to open the door. After stepping inside the apartment he got rid of his shoes and made his way to the living room to see Jungkook sitting on the couch with his arms crossed over his chest and a mad look was present on his face.

Taehyung steps closer to the couch and just stares down at him with a blank look.

"You're going to tell me now? We're home." Taehyung speaks out in an annoyed tone since Jungkook wasn't doing or saying anything.

But, Jungkook still didn't pay any attention to the youngers word and continuously glared at space. Taehyung pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Jungkook what is your problem-"

"You're the problem!" Jungkook suddenly snapped out of the blue taking Taehyung aback.

Taehyung looks at him confusedly as he points his index finger to himself, "Me? I'm the problem?" He said in disbelief.

"Did I stutter?!"

"Okay, and why am I the problem? Because I care for you? Because I always try to make sure you're not uncomfortable? Because I always tolerate your rude behavior without saying anything? That's why I'm the problem?" Taehyung said as he was giving the boy a hard gaze who was looking down at the floor.

"When I said you're the problem I didn't mean them," Jungkook replied. His eyes already filling with tears and his nose red.

"Then tell me. Why am I the problem? What did I do?" Taehyung said with slight desperateness.

"The way you treat me is the problem," Jungkook said taking the older aback.

"You always treat me like I'm some toddler. Yeah, it's okay that you drop me at college and then pick me up from my work but I hate it when you act like I can't do shit by myself! You treat me like a fucking baby like if you leave me for a fucking second, I'm hopeless a piece of shit. Like I'm some fucking responsibility for you that if I get hurt you're doomed! I'm a grown-ass man for fuck sake!" Jungkook yelled at the older causing Taehyung to lose his patience.

"Because you are a responsibility to me, Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung almost, growls out.

"No! I'm not your fucking responsibility! I work too. I income money too. I can pay for my goods, I can pay for my food, I can pay for my shits, all you're doing is letting me stay here! And letting me stay here doesn't mean you can boss me around! But if you want I can give you rent for staying here too just STOP FUCKING CALL ME A RESPONSIBILITY!!"

Taehyung froze on his spot completely after what he heard from Jungkook. Seriously? How dumb he could get? After knowing Taehyung for almost 4 months now, all he gets is THIS? This is what Jungkook thinks Taehyung is?

"Seriously? You think you're a responsibility to me in that way?" Taehyung said calmly, too calmly because it's not worth yelling at Jungkook anymore. Because he wasn't mad at Jungkook, he is disappointed with the boy.

"Do you even know what kind of responsibility you're for me? Taking care of you is my responsibility, making sure you're not hurt in any way is my responsibility, making sure if you're comfortable, if you're feeling independent, if you're feeling free, if you're focusing on your future, your health, giving you a perfect life that your family couldn't give you. That's what of a responsibility you're for me, Jeon Jungkook. Everything is not about money." Jungkook widens his eyes in realization and looks down in guilt while biting his lower lip.

"Don't forget where did I found you, Jungkook. You were in the pits of your life completely alone and lost. You were about to give up on your life when I take you here, you were suicidal, you had trust issues with literally everybody, you had depression, nightmares, a rough past, and an abusive relationship. But still, I gave you my shoulder to give you the perfect life, if not perfect at least a better life you deserve.

It's just four months since you came into my life. And still, it's a too short time for me to just leave you in the street without a single worry for you after knowing about your mental health. I worry for you that's why I always try to stick with you as much as I can because I know very well you're still uncomfortable between strangers.

That's why I don't allow you to go anywhere alone, I'm not bossing you around I'm just simply worried for you.

That's what of a responsibility you're for me."

Jungkook grip the hem of his sweater and started to sob. He doesn't know why he's feeling so emotional. He should've felt guilty and he's feeling guilty for assuming wrong things about the older but what's with him becoming so emo?

"Hell, I can spend all the goddamn money I income all over you because I'm a fucking lonely man in this fucking world! What am I going to even do with all those money? Nor do I have someone to spend them to and nor I'm spending it on myself. I'm just living my plain boring life like the plain boring clothes I wear. You're right, I'm just a boring person because the color of my life is not in this world anymore."

Jungkook looks up at Taehyung with a confused look at the last statement. He was even shocked at seeing tears in Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung sighed and wiped them away hurriedly, "Anyways, just want to say that you're a responsibility for me, not a burden. And remember that you're not the only one with an ugly past, Jungkook. You're not the only one who lost his everything."

There was a thick silence in the living room. Jungkook looking down with guilt and slightly sobbing while trying to wipe his tears with the sleeve of his t-shirt. Where Taehyung was standing there looking completely broken with red tear-filled eyes.

But he is still trying to not expose his ample emotion to the younger.

Because it's not about him.

"But I still don't want you to call me a responsibility." Jungkook cried out like a six-year-old baby, literally like a baby as he was trying to stop his tears by wiping them with his sleeves but new tears were continuously coming out.

Taehyung shoulders slumped and he let out a soft sigh at seeing the boy crying like this. He went to the crying boy and gently shoved him to sit on the sofa.

He's too soft for the coconut head.

"Jungkook," he called softly. "Tell me, bun. Why do you get so offended by it? Even after explained it to you that I don't think you as a responsibility in a negative way?" Taehyung said like he was talking to a baby while trying to remove the youngers hands out of his face.

"I- I can't tell you." Jungkook let out above a whisper.

Taehyung tightens his grip around the youngers wrist, "You're telling me and you're telling me now or else I won't allow you to go to your room and make you sit here all night until you tell me the reason." Taehyung said sternly while giving the younger a hard gaze.

Jungkook let out a grunt and whined, "You don't understand! I can't tell you!" He said as he pushed Taehyung out of his way and stood up. He stomps towards the balcony and glared at the busy city in front of him.

Taehyung too stood up from the floor and walks behind Jungkook, "You don't want to tell me? Fine by me. Because I'll keep calling you my responsibility because that's what you're for me." Taehyung said it purposefully to push the youngers button. He wants to know why the younger get so offended by it.

Because Jungkook is indeed a responsibility for Taehyung, what else he would be? That's the main reason he's living at Taehyung's place.

"I'm not your responsibility!" And here he is, yelling at Taehyung again with furious eyes as he spins so fastly that Taehyung fears he would break his delicate waist.

"Then what are you to me? Huh? You're just a responsibility to me, Jungkook. That's why you're living with me, aren't you?" Taehyung said rather calmly with a shrug but the boy in front of him was fuming and breathing heavily with rage.

"Yes! And that's why I don't want you to call me a fucking responsibility because I don't want to live with you with that fucking identity!" Jungkook's whole face was red and he was heaving heavily with anger. Taehyung wanted to laugh at the younger if he being honest. Because it was too cute. Jungkook was acting like a kid who was arguing that he's right and everyone's wrong.

"Then tell me what 'identity' you want? What do you want me to introduce you in my life? A friend? But I don't think it's appropriate to live with a friend?" Taehyung said with an raised a eyebrow.

Jungkook groaned loudly and rubbed his red face with his sweaty palms. And it was safe to say that his patience level just broke, "Ugh, fucking shit! I don't want you to call me a responsibility BECAUSE I FUCKING LIKE YOU AND I WANT TO BE MORE THAN FRIEN-"

Jungkook let out a loud gasp and widens his eyes. And seeing Taehyung's teasing expression turning into a total shock, or should I say horrific one when he heard the younger was making the situation more worse.

What the fuck what the fuck WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

That's what Jungkook's mind was screaming at him. He really just spill the truth huh?

"What?" Taehyung breathed out, eyes as big as saucers.

And that is the moment when Jungkook's anxiety kicks him. What Taehyung is going to think now? Is he going to reject him? What if Taehyung sees him as a brother? How the fuck he'll show his face to Taehyung from now on?! That's it he's going to lose the older from his life forever. But most importantly IT'S SO EMBARRASSING!

"N-No, I-I... Tae-Taehyung, a-actually... N-No but y-yes-- I- I-

I..."

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung sprinted towards Jungkook at a full speed and caught him in his arm, luckily, because the younger just fainted.

Jungkook fainted because he got too scared.

Notes:

Lmao he spilled the teehee

What do you think? Will Taehyung confess too?

And poor TaeTae, still sad over Jiminie's loss :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 2K 13
Based on taekook married life..including dark theme,romance,emtional stuff, mpreg...... top-taehyung bottom-kook #angst with happy ending #no chea...
591K 22.1K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
27.2K 627 4
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
746K 33.1K 37
| In which Jeongguk asked Taehyung who is secretly in love with him for three years now for help on how to win his crush's heart. "I'm hurt by the fa...