FAILING IN LOVE | VKOOK

By Ashitanoyon

✅Completed✅ Taehyung's boyfriend's last word was to find someone who truly needs him in their life and to mak... More

Chapter 1: PROLOGUE
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45: EPILOGUE

Chapter 17:

668 45 1
By Ashitanoyon

Jungkook woke up with an annoying headache.

He tried to open his eyes, his eyes fighting with the daylight which was coming down from the window.

He looks around to see his surrounding. For a moment he didn't recognize where he was but then slowly his mind started to process everything.

He was in his bedroom.

"What time is it?" He mumbled to himself groggily.

Jungkook looks at his nightstand and widens his eyes when he read the red neon lights saying it was already 12:40 pm.

He made an annoyed noise and tried to remember what the hell just happened.

He remembers how he convinced the older to go with him in that soju bar by showing his acting skills and crocodile tears, telling him he 'just' wanted to eat. And poor Taehyung felt so guilty he couldn't resist.

And then he remembers how he sneakily ordered a soju in front of the older who failed to catch him.

He's such a genius.

And then he remembers how he made a scene there and made fun of the manager and later they were both kicked out.

And that's it.

The other things are just blurry to him. But what happened later? How did he get here? On his bed? How did the older manage to take him here?

He furrowed his eyebrows and stared at space. Trying to remember the memories from last night. His face is overly fluffy from sleeping too long.

Jungkook groaned when he couldn't remember anything so he just decided to make his way to the bathroom and clean himself.

But he was still trying to remember with every step he was taking.

Jungkook went in front of the mirror which was attached to the sink. He looked at himself through the mirror and made a disgusted face.

He took his toothbrush and wet it, then he applied toothpaste and then again wet it with the paste.

He tried to remember again as he brushed his teeth.

They got kicked out. Then... What happened?

Come on, damn it. Remember what the heck just happened next. He widens his eyes when he slowly started to remember.

Taehyung scolded him after they got kicked out and then he... Puked?

"Ewww..." Jungkook said with a disgusting look and then he remembers Taehyung scolded him for puking too.

"Rude, grumpy, grandpa." He grumbled and spit the toothpaste and started to brush again.

Then he dragged him to the bus stop and they waited for a bus. Then what happened?

"Ugh! Remember you dumb shit." He shouted at the reflection of his in the mirror in annoyance.

He turns on the water and cleaned his mouth. Then he makes his way to the shower to take a nice, warm shower.

Maybe he'll remember after taking a shower? He just wants to know if he did something embarrassing last night.

Jungkook went under the shower after getting rid of the dirty clothes he wore last night.

He took the loofah and applied shower gel on it. He smelled it and smiled softly, it smelled like strawberries.

Jungkook started to rub the loofah over his skin, starting with his arm.

"What happened next?" He mumbled to himself as he rubbed his neck slowly while thinking. 

"I... then...maybe? Made fool of Taehyung again?" He giggled at his silly words and shooked his head.

"Or maybe I irritated him by calling him oldie?"

"No, but I did sneak away from the bus stop when he was busy on his phone? Yeah! I remember then I met a...puppy?" He froze on his spot for a second to process his words.

"..."

"OH MY GOD, WE REALLY ADOPT A PUPPY FROM THE STREET?!?!" He shouted at the top of his lungs but not in a horrifying way but in a happy and overly exciting way.

He started to rub his body faster because he wanted to see the puppy but suddenly the voice in his head caused him to stop his all actions.

'No~ can't we take him with us? We can be his parents, Tae.

"No. Nonononono I... didn't?" 

"Did...I...really said it?"

"No, I didn't but I did? What the fuck?"

"...."

"OH MY GAWD WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?! WHY DID I SAY IT?! THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING! HOW AM I GONNA FACE HIM NOW?! YOU DUMB BALLS!!" 

He shouted while hiding his face with his palms, suddenly feeling shy to the bathroom walls. His cheeks burning with embarrassment. 

"Idon'twannarememberanythingIdon'twannarememberanythingIdon'twannarememberanything" He rambles on. Suddenly feeling the urge of disappearing and never shows up.

"Okay, what happened next?" And he just gets over it easily too?

He tried his best to remember anything, something, but the other images were just blurry and he couldn't remember any other conversation or the dumb words he slurred out last night.

Jungkook finished showering but still, he couldn't remember any further. He turns off the shower and wiped his body with the towel. Then he put on some clothes and left the bathroom.

Still can't remember anything. 

Jungkook stood in front of the mirror. He felt so embarrassed and wanted to slap himself for what he said to the older in his drunk self. But it was his fault because it was his choice to get drunk.

He doesn't know why he got the urge to get drunk snd didn't even think of what would happen next and how the older would react to it. 

He just wanted to get drunk.

Maybe because of the weather? Maybe because of the snow? Or maybe because he used to have fun with his friends in the snow like he did with the older and later they would get wasted.

Jungkook rubbed his hair with the towel to get rid of the extra water while looking at the mirror and his eyes casually just landed on the corner of where the bed and the nightstand connects. Suddenly an image flashed through his mind making the towel fall from his hold.

He stiffens on his spot and stares at the spot completely dumbfounded. The image just flashed in front of his wasn't good.

"What exactly happened last night?" He mumbled to himself.

Jungkook placed the towel over the chair and left the bedroom. He entered the living room and instantly met with Yeontan who was jumping in front of his feet. It was so tinny it looks like a fluffball.

His lips tilt into a soft smile at seeing the puppy. He crouched down in front of the puppy and rubbed his nose with his finger. He giggled when the puppy made cute tiny noises.

Jungkook remembered why he came outside. To find Taehyung.

He stood up and made his way deep into the living room with Yeontan following him behind with his tiny paws to see Taehyung sitting on the couch, reading a book.

He went closer to the older and stand beside the couch.

"Taehyung..."

Taehyung stiffen on his spot when he heard the younger calling him. But he tried to play it cool and doesn't act too much to make it obvious.

He believes the younger already forgets everything so he doesn't want to do something which will make it obvious.

Since nothing happened last night, he just wants to forget whatever was about to happen between them and move on.

"Yeah?" He said without looking at the younger. Still reading- or at least pretending to -reading the book.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at the olders behavior. Why he's acting so cool? Because Jungkook was sure he will scold him for last night.

Then why he's acting as nothing happened? Unless something happened...

So, does that mean what flashed through his mind was true? Did it really happened?

"I wanted to ask you something about...last night." Jungkook expected the older to react or at least warn him not to do it again.

But instead, Taehyung tensed again and clutched the book tightly. Of course, Jungkook noticed.

"Yeah, about last night. That wasn't really nice of you to this, Jungkook. To get drunk and all." Really? That's all he had to say? He didn't even look at him.

"What happened when I was drunk?" Jungkook said instead. He wants to hear from Taehyung too since he just remembers some of the parts.

"You did some dumb shit. Get us into trouble. Insist me to take this puppy home then we named it. And when we reach home you...passed out." Taehyung again said without looking at him.

"That's all?"

"Do you expect anything else?" Taehyung said finally looking up at the younger.

"Yeah, actually I remember some of the events from last night." Taehyung tensed up again and look around nervously.

"Actually, I remember the events before we decided to take Yeontan home but still not clear. After, I don't remember anything." Taehyung relaxes a little at hearing the younger but he was still feeling obnoxious.

"Taehyung, did you tried to kiss me?" There, Jungkook blurted out without a second thought.

Taehyung widens his eyes, the book fell from his hold and he looked up at the younger with furrowed eyes.

"Are you saying I tried to take advantage of you?" Taehyung said with disbelief.

Jungkook widens his at the realization that the way he let out the question was wrong.

"I-I never said it! I was j-just trying to say that, did we? Because I don't know, an image just flashed through my mind and it wasn't clear but it seems like we were...kissing?" Jungkook said hesitantly. His cheeks flushed red and burning with pure embarrassment.

They were both looking in different directions. Not daring to meet gazes.

After what seems like a long silence, Taehyung finally speaks, "No, we didn't. I mean, you tried to kiss me but before you could, you passed out."

There was another pin-drop silence in the living room.

"But don't worry, I didn't mind because we do weird stuff and things we don't even want to do when we get drunk so I didn't take it seriously and you should not too. Don't think about it too much. Just- Just try to forget it." Taehyung said hurriedly to not make things more embarrassing between the two.

Jungkook bites his lips and nods without uttering a word.

But he felt like he should say something too, to make things less awkward, "I'm sorry I get drunk without telling you and you had to deal with me and I'm sorry for what I was trying to do." Jungkook apologized. His mood seems off for some reason.

"It's okay, Jungkook. I told you, the actions you did was your drunk self and not you. But please be careful in the future." Again Jungkook nodded without telling any word.

Taehyung pick up the book from the ground and stood up. He went to the bookshelves and placed the book in its right place.

"Umm, I was waiting for you to wake up. I need to go to the hospital now. Take care." Taehyung said after grabbing his coat and his car keys.

"Yeah, of course. I'm sorry I bothered you-"

"Stop apologizing, Jungkook," Taehyung said calmly but there was a hint of warning in his tone.

Yeontan, who was wandering around the apartment, came to the living room again while burking in tiny.

Taehyung smiled when the little fluffball snuggle close to his feet. Since Jungkook wasn't available, Taehyung had to take care of the little puppy, and now he was attached to him and the little fluffball also seems started to like him.

"You didn't regret adopting him, did you? Cause you made the decision when you were drunk." Taehyung said to Jungkook with a smile.

"I was kinda unsure last night about if we should adopt him or not but it seems like we took a great decision," Taehyung added while caressing the puppy after he crouched down in front of him.

"No, never. I'm glad that at least my drunk self did something amazing though if I was sober I would still want to adopt him."  Jungkook replied with the same smile and it seems like the awkwardness fades away a little but it was still there.

"Good for you. Now you won't get bored home alone." Taehyung said with a chuckle.

"Yeah." He replied with a chuckle too.

"Okay, now time to go, buddy." He stood up after giving the puppy a last pat.

"See you, Jungkook." His words came distance as he left the living room and went to the front door.

And then he left the apartment too.

Jungkook sighed heavily and walks towards the puppy. He picks him up and embraced him in his arms.

He went to the long couch and sits there. Jungkook watched the city in silence through the big balcony attached to the living room while caressing Yeontan's fur.

For some reason, he was looking upset. Well, he didn't even notice that he was upset.

"So, nothing happened."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 67.6K 50
In which Jeon Jungkook is a street dancer with a sex addiction. Might be from the mommy issues... and maybe the daddy issues too but Jungkook didn't...
172K 8K 53
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...
40.3K 2K 13
Based on taekook married life..including dark theme,romance,emtional stuff, mpreg...... top-taehyung bottom-kook #angst with happy ending #no chea...
38.2K 1.1K 29
Seeing your best friend dating someone can be the worst feeling for a certain someone. (04-09-22) #5 taekook (04-11-22) #2 jimin (04-20-22) #3 angst