FAILING IN LOVE | VKOOK

By Ashitanoyon

✅Completed✅ Taehyung's boyfriend's last word was to find someone who truly needs him in their life and to mak... More

Chapter 1: PROLOGUE
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45: EPILOGUE

Chapter 7:

899 54 1
By Ashitanoyon

"I need a job"

Jin looks at the younger in confusion. Taehyung came to his office by saying that he has something important to discuss with but he didn't expect him to ask for a job.

"Job? Why you need a job? Are you fade up with your psychiatrist's career so soon?" Jin said, his eyebrows were knitted together. He was a little worried too by why the younger needs a job all of a sudden.

"Not for me, for... someone," Taehyung said a little nervously, fidgeting his fingers under the table cause he knows damn well his hyung won't let him without questioning about the whole situation.

No, he can't say Jin is nosy, cause he is not. It's the olders way of showing care for the younger. Taehyung and Jin knows each other from the college days. Taehyung was a freshman when Jin was in his senior year. Jin always treats Taehyung like his younger brother from day one when he finds out Taehyung lives alone in the Seoul city. Taehyung was a ball of sunshine back in the college days, everyone easily fell in love with him and so was Jin and Taehyung was grateful that he met someone as caring like Jin as his hyung. And that's why Jin couldn't take it that the once happy Taehyung become so quite.

Taehyung was so childish and was a total dork back then but now Jin can't help but get amazed by how his little Taehyungie changed so fast. He is not only become quite but also mature, manly, serious, and Jin can't help but blame himself for all of this. Only if he could save Jimin this wouldn't happen.

"And who's that, someone?" Jin said eyeing the boy in front of him suspiciously. In those years Jin has learned about the younger so well that he can say when he is nervous or when he is lying. And he can totally say that the younger is nervous right now. But why?

"Someone I know, come on Jin hyung, you're a doctor, not in FBI, stop investigate me like that." Taehyung said, a little irritated by his hyungs 'overprotectiveness'.

"Well sorry, but I can't give someone a job like that? Without knowing about them. If he or she did something wrong what about my reputation? So I need to investigate their background before taking any step" Jin said as a matter of fact but deep down he wants to know about that 'someone' Taehyung wants to help so much.

"Hyung, I know the person, don't you believe me? How could you think that I'm willing to help someone who has bad intentions and could harm your reputation?" Taehyung said in disbelief and was looking a little hurt that his hyung is mistrusting him.

"Taehyung-ah, of course, I believe in you. It's just- fine, if you trust that person then I trust him too." Jin said with a sigh of defeat. He just can't say 'no' to his dongsaeng.

Taehyung smiled lightly to his hyung as if saying 'thank you', "So, do you have any job?" Taehyung asked hopefully.

"Hmm, I can give him a job to our pharmacy-"

"No, hyung. Not pharmacy, it's umm... Can you find something suitable for a college student?" Taehyung asked, licking his lips out of habit and also because he was nervous.

Taehyung knows oh so well that he could be a complicated person to others, but he's like an open book to seokjin.

"College student? As long as I know you don't have anyone close or friends with who's a college student." Seokjin said in confusion.

"Remember when I told you about a private patient of mine? He's not my private patient, hell he's not my patient at all." Taehyung said with a sigh of defeat. He can't hide something from his hyung, yeah?

"I knew something was fishy but didn't question further-"

"Well, more like I ran away that's why you couldn't question further," Taehyung said and they both broke into a smile and chuckled softly. The sound of Taehyungs deep chuckle echoing through the silent room like a vibration.

"So-- then who's that person?"

"He-"

"Ooh, that person is a 'he'," Jin said with a teasing voice and an annoying smirk.

Taehyung gave his hyung a look of disbelief but shrugged it off, "So, it all started with when I met him in a coffee shop..."

Taehyung started to explain everything to Jin, the day he first saw Jungkook, so broken, so miserable, to their first talk to Jungkooks sudden disappearing and finding him over the bridge trying to end his life. Then Jungkooks story of why he ran away from Busan to Seoul all alone. He didn't hide anything cause he thought it's unnecessary now to hide anything.

"Hmm, so much happened and I'm hearing it now," Jin said with a glare.

"Hyung, he literally tried to end his life yesterday and he told me his story yesterday too and I'm telling you it today so no need to get upset."

"If I wouldn't force you, you wouldn't tell me, would you?" Jin said still glaring at the younger.

"Hyung, I don't have to tell whatever happening in my life to everyone-"

"A boy tired to suicide and you gave him hospitality management, no I'm not saying you did a wrong thing to took him in your house I'm trying to say that a boy tried to suicide and now you're helping him with his life problems how it's not a matter to share with your hyungs, Taehyung?!" Taehyung slowly looks towards Jin to meet with his burning glare and furious face. He gulps down when he heard his name being called with so much seriousness. Seokjin calls him only 'Taehyung' whenever he's mad with the younger.

"What if the boy tried to suicide again? Or did suicide. What are you going to do? Are you planning on telling us the whole situation when you'll be visiting the police station for answering their stupid questions about you and the boy?"

"I won't let him took a horrible step like this again," Taehyung mumbled and stared out the window with a strong expression, the muscles of his jaw clenching and unclenching. Jin furrowed his eyebrows at the younger, why did Taehyung care about the boy so much?

"What's your relationship with that boy?" Seokjin asked suspiciously, his eyebrows were knitted together in a serious manner.

"Strangers I guess, I'm trying to be friends with him but he doesn't let me," Taehyung said, smiling at the thought of the brunette's rudeness and bitter words.

"Friends?" Jin said while cocking an eyebrow, eyeing the smiling younger.

"Yeah friends, he's a little stubborn and has trust issues," Taehyung said and was looking like he's in another world, a world full of images of Jungkook and Jungkook only.

'Friends I see,' Jin thought and smiled knowingly.

"What are you smiling at? And could you tell me do you have any job 'suitable for a college student' or not?" Taehyung asked getting a little impatient now.

Jin leans back on his leather chair, rocking back and forth while smirking.

"How could you forget the perfect job from our perfect couple? Well, I'm glad you forgot, or else I wouldn't be aware of the things happening in your life."

"Perfect job? Perfect couple? What are you talking about? What did I forget?" Taehyung asked while leaning over the desk thinking of what did he forget.

Seokjin just smirks while playing with the paperweight on his table.

Ⓣ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓚ︎

"Hyung where are we going?" Taehyung said for the nth time, looking at Jin in confusion. Seokjin literally drags Taehyung to his car and now they were in Jin's car while Jin is driving, going somewhere.

Jin didn't answer instead, he focuses on his driving.

The car stopped in an open parking lot and they both get off of the car. Taehyung stared at the cafe in front of him while closing the car door. His eyebrows were squeezed together because of the bright sunlight but there was a smile in his face.

"sopes cafe & bar"

_

"Hoseok-ah!"

silence

"Hoseok!!"

Silence

"Ho- aish! Where's this lazy ass?! I'm doing the work since morning we opened this damn cafe and all is this hoe doing is whirling his ass around the cafe." Yoongi grumbles under his breath while cleaning the tables.

The sun was setting and it's turning dark outside meaning it's the closing time of the cafe and the opening time of the bar.

Yoongi heard a jingling sound coming from his behind meaning one thing, someone has entered the cafe, "Sorry, it's a close time of the cafe but if you're here for the bar then you have to wait. We're currently setting things, thank you." Yoongi said without looking behind, still busy cleaning the tables.

"Hoseok maybe likes to talk with your ass but I'm not. Show me your face while I'm talking, I want to talk with that thing, not your ass." Seokjin said from behind him with an eye roll.

Yoongi turns around and gave a glare to Jin who's standing lazily their with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Did you just called my face a thing?" Yoongi asked in his deep voice with a grumpy look.

"No shit, I called a thing your face," Jin said with another eye roll.

"It's the same thing."

"So, stop asking questions."

"You-"

"Hyungs!" Taehyung, who was unseen by Jin's board shoulders the whole time came in between the two men who were most likely going to start an argument.

Yoongi looks at Taehyung with shock written on his face, he pinched himself for checking if he wasn't dreaming...

"Ow!" and he wasn't.

"You are really here? What a present surprise." Yoongi said still looking at Taehyung in awe.

"It's not a nice thing to call your boyfriend a lazy ass when you are in charge of the barista and I'm the bartender, how am I a lazy ass? Do you want me to do both shifts- Oh!" Hoseok came into the cafe from probably the restroom while talking and doing the laces of his baggy pants but was shooked by seeing the younger of all of them standing in front of him.

"Oh my God..."

_

"So, Taehyung-ah. After what? Six months? What makes you come here?" Yoongi said while serving coffee for the others and tea for the younger and then sits down beside Hoseok, sitting across to Taehyung and Seokjin who were sitting next to each other.

"A boy," Seokjin said while sipping his coffee silently.

"A boy?! Did you finally find someone?" Yoongi and Hoseok said in unison. Shocked lacing through their voices but they were smiling brightly.

"Hyung!" Taehyung scolded Jin in a warning tone before looking back to the sope couple who were looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"No, I didn't find anyone."

"YET!! Why you never say yet?" This time seokjin scolded the younger who just ignored him.

The sope couple shoulders slumped down in disappointment but they were happy that their dongsaeng came to visit them after six months.

"How are you Taehyung-ah. How been you doing? You know you really changed in those six months? I'm really sorry what happened-"

"Hyung, I'm not here to talk about this or myself. So please, just- just don't bring the topic now. I'm over it and you guys should be too. I'm doing fine, don't worry." Taehyung said, trying his best to ignore the pitiful stares from his hyungs. Yoongi nodded In understanding but he knows deep down Taehyung wasn't over it, he was never, so was Jin who was giving the younger side looks.

"Taehyung-sshie, you know we love you right? Especially me, I love you the most. Don't ever forget if you need hope I'm always here." Hoseok said with his cute dimple smile which lightens up the environment around them.

Taehyung smiled at his hyungs cute nature. Seriously Hoseok can lighten up the most awkward situations in a split second. "Of course, hobi hyung. In a situation like this, I can always trust you." And that's all that needs to make Hoseok smile his heart-shaped smile.

"Hyungs, I need a favor from both of you guys," Taehyungs said, looking at his both hyungs with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah, of course, what our little dongsaeng wants? just name it." Yoongi said with Hoseok nodding along. But they didn't notice a certain person who was sipping their coffee silently while burning in jealousy because his dongsaeng was stolen from him by the sope couple.

"Can you give someone a job in your cafe? I swear he's trustworthy, I'll take full responsibility if something happens though I know nothing wrong will happen. Please, he just needs a job badly." Taehyung said, no almost pleaded to their hyungs for the job. His hands were literally shaking out of nervousness.

The sope couple stared at him for a second before bursting into laughter. Taehyung stare at them warily, confused by why they were laughing? What's so funny about this?

"Taehyung-ah, of course, we'll give the job if it's you who is asking behalf of him. If you trust the boy then we do too. I'm afraid that we do it blindly." Yoongi said with his gummy smile after his laughter died down.

Taehyung sighed in relief and looks at Seokjin with a look.

"What? Don't look at me like that! I care about you that's why I questioned further and they don't that's why they didn't question anything."

"What did you said? We care about him, what do you mean?! We all know Taehyung is pretty good when it's come to reading people, he can easily tell who's fake and who's loyal. That's why I didn't question anything because If Taehyung's saying he's trustable then he is." Yoongi argues back in defense while glaring at the broad shoulder man.

"So what he can read people, he can be wrong sometimes. After all, he's a human, human made mistakes."

"Ah! Hyungs don't argue again." Taehyung said looking both of his hyungs to stop them.

They both listened to their dongsaeng without arguing further leaving a smirking Yoongi and a glaring Seokjin.

"But hyung, I have another favor. Please don't tell him that I asked for the job." Taehyung said leaving the trio confused on their spot.

"Why?" Yoongi asked in confusion.

"Because if he knows that I asked for the job he will never take it. He doesn't like it when someone pitying him though I'm not pitying him."

"Why pity? I don't understand anything. Didn't he tell you to look for a job? That's why you're here to ask, right?" Hoseok said in utter confusion.

Taehyung sighed and leans back to his chair, preparing himself for the long talk.

"Seems like I have to tell you his story."

"Storytime," Hoseok cheered out earning a slap from Yoongi.

Taehyung again, explained everything to his hyungs what happened in those few days. He saw his hyungs expression going sad to shocked to look of sympathy after hearing the boy's story.

"Hmm, understandable. The boy did go through a lot. Don't worry Tae, we won't tell him. But the thing is if we can't tell him that you asked for the job then how we gonna give him the job? I mean we can't go to his house and tell him like an harpic advertisement that we have a job for him, No?" Yoongi asked as a matter of fact.

"Don't worry, hyung. Leave it to me. I have a plan and you just need to do a little acting on it." Taehyung said all confidently and smirking a little.

"Oh God, such a bad idea," Seokjin said without even hearing the plan and got ignored by the trio.

Taehyung explained his plan to his hyungs who nodded in agreement, "Okay, we'll help you Taehyung-sshi! You didn't see our acting skills yet, I don't know about Yoongi but I'm pro on it." Hoseok said earning another slap from a grumpy man.

Taehyung smiled his boxy smile to his hyungs, "Thank you so much hyungs! I don't know how to thank you but- Thank you, thank you, thank you." Taehyung said and stood up from his seat to walk to the other side of the table and hugged his hyungs tightly.

The sope couples hugged him back but there was a confused smile on their face as to why the younger was so happy by helping a not-a-stranger-but-soon-to-be-friend?

Seokjin notices their expression and smirked internally.

'Trying to be just friend you said' he thought while sipping the last sip of his coffee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 24.1K 46
Having a boyfriend who cheated on him, leads Taehyung to the bed of a workaholic Billionaire. A powerful Business man, who only loves his work. Still...
393K 24.6K 36
Taehyung is scared to break up with his abusive boyfriend. That, until new student Jeon Jeongguk takes all his pain away and makes his life a better...
161K 6.9K 33
"If you walk out that door, I won't be here when you get back" Jungkook stared at Taehyung who just gave him an ultimatum, "We both know you won't do...
friends. By 𐤀

Fanfiction

5.6K 506 10
"Hypothetically, I'd make a great boyfriend." "But you make an even better best friend!" where taehyung is fed up of being mistaken as his best frien...