FAILING IN LOVE | VKOOK

Por Ashitanoyon

✅Completed✅ Taehyung's boyfriend's last word was to find someone who truly needs him in their life and to mak... Más

Chapter 1: PROLOGUE
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45: EPILOGUE

Chapter 4:

984 54 12
Por Ashitanoyon

[ J u n g k o o k ]

"Please sir, I really need this job. Just give me a chance, please."

After the little talk with Taehyung, Jungkook got a message that the job he applied for wants to talk with him and that's why he rushed out of the restaurant in a hurry. So, here he was now standing in front of a restaurant begging for the job.

"Kid, I've told you there's no room left for a new stuff." The man, owner of the restaurant said.

"Please sir, I promise I'll do my best. I'll not let you down." Jungkook desperately begs for the job but the man just sighed in irrational.

"Look, kid, I'm not rich enough to give jobs to whoever I see. You're young and need of a job and I felt bad for rejecting you that's why I called you here to talk to you face to face. If I could I'd give you the job." The man said, actually feeling bad for the poor boy but the man has nothing to do with it.

Jungkook looks down, tears forming in his eyes slowly.

The man sighed and went back to the restaurant before saying a 'Wish you a nice day'.

Jungkook stood there hopelessly. People were passing by him but there was no one to help him. Everyone is busy with their own life, no one cares what's going on in your life. No one cares if you are on the verge of dying. They can only spare you a pitying look before they walk away.

This is how the world works, people are already dealing with their own problems, their own desires. Some are running after money, some are running after their dreams, some are running after love. They are too busy with themselves to care about anyone else.

After a moment of silently sobbing, he walks away from in front of the restaurant with a heavy heart. It was sunset right now which turns the sky into a purple, pink, orange, and light blue of gradient color.

The sky was looking so pretty and full of colors that Jungkook wished if he could borrow some in his life.

Jungkook walks down the street, he was feeling dizzy. His mind was fogging by the questions coming through like a mantra. What is he going to do now? Without any extra jobs, he can't pay for his tuition, he can't pay for the apartment he is staying in. Is he going to be homeless? Is he not going to study anymore? The thought of not continuing his study brought new tears in his eyes.

The thought scares Jungkook, the thought of being homeless and not continuing his study scares him. The thought of living alone forever scares him. Was he not good enough? What did he do in his life to deserve this?

He had given up at the thought of someone coming in his life and love him, to support him. Who is going to love a homeless and hopeless person like him? Pathetic. Everyone is disgusted by him. He was never wanted by anyone, everyone just wants to get rid of him.

In his life, he only gets betrayed. After doing so much for those ungrateful people he was the one who got hurt in the end.

After some moments of walking, he stops in front of a building, the building he's staying right now. The area he's living in was rather cheap and the building was looking like an abandoned building. The walls of the building have cracks on it here and there, the paint was barely there anymore.

He walks into the building and climbs the stairs to the third floor. He walks into his apartment. The apartment has only a living room, a bedroom, and a small kitchen.

The living room has only a pair of a couch which is slightly ripped here and there, a small coffee table, and a dining table with four chairs. The floor was looking so dirty and the walls paints were fading away.

Jungkook slumped down on the not-so-comfy couch. He rests his head on the head of the couch and closed his eyes.

'You are always unwanted and only disappoint me. I'm so disgusted by you'

'You are weak, you always are. You always need someone to depend on'

'You are a weakling bitch'

'Get lost and never show your face'

'Just die or something'

'You was a mistake and now you're a disappointment for us. you're good for nothing!'

Jungkook snapped open his eyes after hearing those horrible words in his head, again.

He shot up from the couch and placed both of his hands over his ears and squeezed his eyes shut "N-No, shut up! I'm n-not a weakling. Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!"

Jungkook collapse on the floor on his knees, hands over his ears, eyes closed and his pupils were wet by his tears and was repeating the words again and again.

When the voices weren't there anymore he slowly opened his eyes and calm himself down. He then stood up and walk towards the kitchen basin and flash some cold water on his face. Then suddenly his stomach growled at him indicating him that his stomach was hungry and needs something to eat.

Jungkook walks towards the cabinets and opened all of them one by one but the cabinets were empty as always. He walks towards the fridge and opened it but to his goddamn luck, the fridge was empty too.

He sighed and walks towards the cabinets again but the one he wants to search for food was a little higher so he stood on his tiptoe and started to search for some food.

He jabbed his hand into the cabinet and placed his palm over the cabinet board and lightly pats on it but nothing came in contact with his hand so he puts his hand more into the cabinet (a/n: DoNt bE shY, PuT sOmE moRe) and finally his hand came in contact with a plastic material which makes him smiled widely.

He grabs whatever it was and took a look at it, expecting it to be a ramen packet but turns out it was just a packet of soup.

But his smile didn't fade away, at least he's not sleeping with an empty stomach tonight.

He turned on the stove and makes the soup and took out a bowl of rice from the freezer and warm it up

He then excitedly sits on the dining table smiling his bunny smile. He mixed up the soup and rice together and started to eat them like there was no tomorrow. Baby didn't eat for two days.

He devoured the whole bowl of rice in just two minutes because of how hungry he was and then gulp down the whole bottle of water.

After finishing his 'meal' he let out a heavy sigh and slumped down on the chair while caressing his stomach, baby gets to eat after a while. After some minutes of relaxing, he got up and went to his bedroom.

The bedroom has a single bad, a nightstand, a small dresser which has a mirror on top of it, and a bathroom attached to the bedroom. He took out a pair of pajamas and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

He entered the shower and the moment the warm water hits his skin, the muscles of his body relaxed, giving his body a warming sensation. he placed his hand over the wet tiles of the bathroom wall and closed his eyes, thinking of how he ended up like this, How his life turned upside down in just one day, how from a boy who had lots of friends, a dream, a bright future, become all alone, hopeless and he can only see darkness.

He doesn't even notice when a tear slides down his cheeks because of the water mixing with his tears. He sighed heavily and tried to brush off the thoughts and relax a bit.

After a long shower, he wears his pajamas and leaves the bathroom.

He dried his hair and does his night routine and then threw himself on the bed. He pulls the blanket over his body and let out a sigh. After a crazy day, he let himself relax on the surprisingly soft mattress.

His mind went to this evening where he met with the rather charming man at the coffee shop. Something about the man was different, Jungkook couldn't really catch what it is but something about the man just makes him feel safe?

He doesn't know the man yet, he doesn't know the man's intentions but the way that man speaks to him, so confident, so energetic, so welcoming like the man has no problem in his life. And he can't deny the fact that the man was really handsome.

'Wait, didn't he told his name to me?' Jungkook thought to himself. He thinks for a moment when the flashback came in his mind of this evening.

'Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung, a psychologist...' The charming smile of Taehyung came into his mind and he doesn't know why the heck just a blush appeared on his face?

"Taehyung..." He couldn't help but breathe out the name in the dark, silent room.

The way the man talks to Jungkook makes him want to believe in that man but no, he can't repeat the same damn mistake again.

He can't trust someone so easily to just get betrayed and hurt in return.
He was just so done with people taking advantage of him.

A tear slides down from the corner of his eyes, wetting the pillow by remembering the past days. By remembering how people treated him.

He turns into his other side and clutched the pillow tightly and bites his lips to prevent himself from crying out loud. He curled himself into a ball and squeezed his eyes shut.

After some moments of silently crying, he slowly let himself fall into sleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

161K 6.9K 33
"If you walk out that door, I won't be here when you get back" Jungkook stared at Taehyung who just gave him an ultimatum, "We both know you won't do...
40.3K 2K 13
Based on taekook married life..including dark theme,romance,emtional stuff, mpreg...... top-taehyung bottom-kook #angst with happy ending #no chea...
16K 663 17
Kim Taehyung...cute, bubbly, innocent boy, who was in love with playboy Jeon jungkook very much...but jungkook only wanted his body. on other hand...
27.3K 1.4K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...