FAILING IN LOVE | VKOOK

Por Ashitanoyon

✅Completed✅ Taehyung's boyfriend's last word was to find someone who truly needs him in their life and to mak... Mais

Chapter 1: PROLOGUE
Chapter 2:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45: EPILOGUE

Chapter 3:

1.1K 71 11
Por Ashitanoyon

Why does he act like this? What was bothering him? Taehyung wants to know. So, he decided to talk to him, and he'll talk to him today...

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Taehyung walks towards the counter to order something for him and for the boy.

Taehyung noticed that the boy never order anything. Every time he saw the boy, he'd been just busy with his laptop or zoning out or stared at the sky like his all surroundings just disappeared. Like there's only him and no one else.

So, Taehyung grabbed a tea and a coffee. He walks towards the boy who was zoning out while looking at the sky.

Taehyung stopped in front of his table but the boy didn't notice his presence so he cleared his throat which successfully grabs the boy's attention and he looks up at Taehyung with big doe eyes, he tilted his head in confusion and Taehyungs sworn his breath hitched for a second by how beautiful the boy in front of him was.

"Yes?" The boy asked when Taehyung wasn't saying anything, he was busying admiring the boy's adorable face.

Taehyung averted his gaze from the boy and cleared his throat, he looks at the boy again and placed the coffee cup in front of the confused boy. "Can I sit here?" Taehyung said softly with a warm smile on his face.

Jungkook bites his inner cheeks and slowly nods his head. Taehyung gave him his boxy smile and sits down.

He still held the warm smile, he doesn't want to scare the poor boy. Taehyung has always heard from people that he has an intimidating face, so he doesn't want to scare the poor boy by his looks.

He gently shoved the coffee towards the boy who at first looks at the coffee and then to him in more confusion. Taehyung chuckled at the boy's reaction "This is for you, as a thank you to let me sit here" he said in his most soft voice, giving him a friendly vibe. Cause Taehyung knows people like the boy needs to be handle with care and he was already a stranger to the boy so he needs to be more careful.

Taehyung saw the hesitant look in the boy's face so he took the coffee and an empty glass which was placed on the table. He poured a little amount of coffee in the glass and drinks it.

"Ignore my expression, I just don't like coffee. That's why..." He paused and showed his teacup to the boy "..tea for me. And I just drink the coffee to prove to you that the coffee is harmless and it's just a normal coffee. You can drink it now" Taehyung said and gently shoved the coffee towards the boy again. The boy was looking still a little hesitant but accepted it because hey, it's free and he needs some coffee to gain some energy.

By the boys behavior, Taehyung could tell that the boy has serious trust issues. A tough challenge for him, hmm.

"So, I don't know if you ever noticed me but I come here every day for the last one week. When I first entered the place I instantly fell in love with it because this place is totally my type," Taehyung said with an excited face and laughed to himself. But it seems like the boy wasn't interested in his ted talk because he was again zoning out while looking out the window.

He sighed to himself and slumped down on the chair in slight disappointment.

Taehyung noticed how skinny and weak that boy was looking. Dark circles were visible under those pretty Bambi eyes, pale skin, dull eyes which only showed the negative emotions.

"Not to be a creep but I saw you every day I visit this place." Taehyung said, breaking the silence between them. At hearing that the boy snapped his head towards Taehyung, giving him a questionable stare.

"What? Don't look at me like that. I mean isn't it obvious? Whenever I come here I saw you always typing something on your laptop furiously looking stressed, upset, depressed." The boy looks away from him while clenching his jaw.

"It's a public place and I can come here and do whatever the hell I want, It's none of your business." The boy said through gritted teeth, still not looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't get affected by the boy's rude behavior. how could he, when the boy's voice was as angelic as him?

He knows that the boy didn't mean it because he doesn't look like the type to use such harsh words. It was just whatever the situation he was in. Taehyung wasn't a mind reader but he was a psychologist indeed and he can read people's emotions and the boy was the easiest person to read, according to Taehyung.

"Yeah, you're right. It's none of my business to dig into someone's life but being a psychologist and witnessing a helpless boy every day in front of me, didn't help to be honest." Taehyung said, defending himself that he doesn't have any bad intention. He just wants to help.

The boy examine him for a minute before speaking "psychologist? You're an psychologist?" The boy asked looking at him in disbelief.

Taehyung laughed slowly and shook his head "You judge too much, not a bad thing though." He said with a chuckle while taking out something from his pocket and placed it on the wooden table. He placed three fingers over the card and slowly shoves it towards the boy.

"My ID card. Now I do not look like a guy to make a fake ID card just to interact with you, do I?" He said, pretending to be thinking the answer to his own question.

"I think not" Taehyung said with a teasing look and winked at him playfully.

The boy rolled his eyes and playfully shoved the ID card a little harshly but not before taking a look at it.

Taehyung smiled cheekily at him and take the ID card back. "So, now could you tell me what bothering you or anything I can help you with? If you want to, of course." Taehyung asked, now turning back to his professional self.

Jungkook bites his lips while looking down, not uttering a word.

"Ah! Where are my manners? I'm so sorry about that but before we go deep into the conversation we should first know about each other." Taehyung said with an apologetic smile.

"I'll go first..." He said and extended a hand towards the boy. "Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung. A psychologist, not famous but we're going there, hopefully. I live alone in this BIG city with some friends on the side." Taehyung said, satisfied with the introduction.

The boy bites his inner cheek, holding himself from not break into a smile because the man in front of him was too charming that he can't help but wants to smile ear to ear.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook said, finally meeting the charm machine also known as Kim Taehyung's eyes and shook their hands.

Taehyung, happy but not satisfied with that answer still smiled brightly at Jungkook.

"Nice to meet you, Jungkook," Taehyung said still shaking their hands, Feeling how soft and warm Jungkooks skin is.

"Nice to meet you too," Jungkook said and glance at their hands which was still held by Taehyung and the said man staring at him without even blinking.

Jungkook blushed under Taehyungs gaze and tried to take his hand back but Taehyungs grip was too strong on him.

Jungkook cleared his throat before speak up "You can leave my hand now, I guess?"

When the realization hit Taehyung he instantly pulled his hand back, eyes slightly wide. 'What the hell are you doing, Kim Taehyung?! I'm here to help him but why am I keep zoning out? Get yourself together tiger!'

Taehyung was about to say something but Jungkook beat him to it. "I live here alone too. For the last month, I was searching for a Job. Yeah, I do have a job but I need another one but no one is hiring me and that thing is stressing me out. I came here to Seoul in hope of my uncle's house but they-" Jungkook paused and fidget with his finger, a nervous look plastered on his face. Taehyung noticed it but didn't say anything.

"I-I didn't want to be a burden to them so I'm looking for a job, but it's not so easy to find a job. It's been almost one month since I'm searching for one."

"If you already have a job then why do you want another one?" Taehyung asked.

"Because the one I have gives a really small amount of salary and would cut my salary if I do some mistakes, even little mistakes. I study at Seoul university and I need money to give my tuition fee, my rent, foods, and other necessary things. But with that small amount of salary I-I don't k-know how long I can survive." Jungkook's eyes watered and he looks like he was about to cry.

Taehyung takes out a handkerchief and gives it to Jungkook. He feels really bad for Jungkook though he knows that he wasn't telling the full truth.

There were more secrets that Jungkook has buried in himself and it won't reveal unless someone tries to dig out it.

"Thank you and I'm sorry about that," Jungkook said while sniffling cutely. Taehyung smiled at the adorable boy.

"I understand your situation, what you're going through. Yeah, I know After high school, in this period we turn into an adult, independent and explore the world. We want to depend on ourselves, try to be responsible but that doesn't mean we can't take support from our parents."

"You should talk to your parents, I mean you're really stressing yourself out which is not good for your health and mind, especially at this age. You're too young to let the world break you" Jungkook looks at him with teary eyes, something was glimpsing in his eyes which Taehyung couldn't quite catch it.

"So, I'll suggest you talk to your parents, get some support from them because you totally deserve it. You have already a job so you're not fully depending on them if you're worried about that."

After the mention of his parents, Jungkook visibly tensed. Taehyung narrowed his eyes and examine Jungkook closely.

he was shifting back and forth on the wooden chair, the grip around the coffee cup tightened that it seems like it'll break in any moment and spill it all over the wooden table, eyes shifting from here to there but not meeting Taehyung's gaze, he was biting his lips so hard that Taehyung was scared it'll start to bleed. His posture was screaming discomfort. Taehyung was surprised that reading someone would be that easy, Jungkook was like an open book to him though he just met him.

Taehyung was about to say 'it's okay, you don't need to say anything. Maybe We can talk about it some other day' but he was left by the ringing sound of Jungkooks phone.

It seems like Jungkook got a message. After reading the message his eyes widened and he immediately stood up. He started to gather his things in a fast motion and jabbed all the things into his backpack. Taehyung was sitting there and watching his every moves in confusion.

Jungkook hurried towards the exit and Taehyung in a slight panic ran behind Jungkook.

Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut when the sunlight made contact with his weary Bambi eyes.

"Jungkook, wait!" Taehyung ran after him, half panting.

Jungkook turns around and looks at Taehyung. He almost forgot about Taehyung's existence after getting the message.

Taehyung took a step towards Jungkook, they were currently standing in the middle of the footpath. He was actually a little upset that Jungkook was about to leave without even properly saying goodbye. "What happened? Where are you going?"

Jungkook realizes his mistake and sighs heavily. "I'm- I'm so sorry. I really need to go now, it's important. I can't talk to you right now, please understand."

"I mean leaving someone without saying anything is kinda inappropriate but if it's really important then it's okay, no need to apologize." Taehyung wasn't trying to seem rude he was just saying because stranger or not leaving people in the middle of a conversation is inappropriate indeed.

"I-i... Thank you." Jungkook said while looking down.

Taehyung saw the upset look on Jungkooks face and walks closer to him. He placed his index finger under Jungkooks chin and lift his face up to meet with those doe eyes which held the galaxy in it.

"Hey, I wasn't trying to sound rude so don't be upset, hmm?" Taehyung said, his dark hazel eyes looking down at the adorable face. The closeness made Jungkook blush and he nods his head slowly.

Taehyung took a step back, his eyes not leaving Jungkook for once.

"So, are we meeting again?" Taehyung asked, his desperate eyes looking at Jungkook in hope to say 'yes', to see that boy once again. He doesn't want to say goodbye too soon, at least not yet.

"I guess," Jungkook said with a small smile and turns around to leave but he stops on his tracks and turns around again to Taehyung.

He walks towards Taehyung and stands in front of him that the tip of their shoes is almost touching. Taehyung looks down at him with curious eyes.

Jungkook bites his inner cheek and hesitantly reaches his hands to Taehyungs tie which was hanging over his neck loosely. He started to fix his tie, cutely tilting his head to the side, a little pout forming on those pretty lips.

People who were passing by them was giving them positive looks (we gonna ignore those who gave them the look of disapproval cause we know they're ignorant anyway) old couples were looking at them fondly, must be remembering their old days and girls were fangirling while taking videos and pictures of them to post it later on social media.

After he finishes fixing the man's tie he steps back and looks at Taehyung who was standing there frozen, slightly taken aback.

"You look very clean and polished except your tie so I guess you don't know how to do a tie?" He asked the man who just simply nods, still froze at his place.

Jungkook shrugged and turns around after saying a 'thank me later' and walks off.

Taehyung, finally coming into his sense breaks into a smile after hearing the boys playful word and softly touches his tie while looking down at it.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

15.9K 649 17
Kim Taehyung...cute, bubbly, innocent boy, who was in love with playboy Jeon jungkook very much...but jungkook only wanted his body. on other hand...
675K 24.1K 46
Having a boyfriend who cheated on him, leads Taehyung to the bed of a workaholic Billionaire. A powerful Business man, who only loves his work. Still...
40.2K 2K 13
Based on taekook married life..including dark theme,romance,emtional stuff, mpreg...... top-taehyung bottom-kook #angst with happy ending #no chea...
4.5K 320 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...