Triad | My Life With The Walt...

By Aesthetic_rxssxs

TRIXIE JOHNSON-HOWARD is a 14-year-old foster kid who was adopted by the Howard family. She is what you would... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9

Chapter 8

546 17 18
By Aesthetic_rxssxs

Warning:
Mature Themes and Violence
(Uh, oh, here we go again 💀)

Chapter 8, "Rumors."
S1; ep7

TRIXIE'S MORNING WAS EVENTFUL, as Katherine and George came up to her room with a scared Lee.

They both gave the two teenagers the "talk", and Trixie could see why Lee was petrified.

They also told them that if either were in a room together, they should leave the door open, or at least by a couple of inches.

The two teenagers sat together as they both had to endure the torture of a parent lecture.

BACK AT SCHOOL, rumors were circulating about Jackie, Alex, Cole, and a bit about Paige. Not to mention the rumors about Trixie, Lee, and Issac.

Trixie had heard some nasty stuff about her sister and was furious. And apparently, this Paige girl was like a major drama enthusiast with a thing for two-timing.

Santos gave her the 411 on everything.

Apparently, Cole was in rehab for an injury, and during that time Alex found himself a girlfriend who was Paige, then Cole came back and had no idea about the two and Paige flung herself onto Cole with no regard for Alex or his feelings.

Santos and herself were at her locker when she saw Grace walking over to Issac, Lee, and Nathan.

She's always been the type to look for gossip and knew about the rumors.

Trixie overheard Issac say that Alex snitched. Apparently, he had told George about Cole sneaking in girls.

Trixie walked over to them and dragged Issac by his ear. He winced as he yelped and asked for Lee and Nathan's help.

Not that Lee wanted to help or anything, he just wanted to witness Trixie beat Issac up so he ran after the two.

Trixie was particularly mad at Issac for contributing to the rumors, "Snitches get stitches, Issac."

Trixie was running around with Issac and Lee as they searched for Cole.

Once he finds out what Alex may or may not have done, a fight will be waiting to happen.

Trixie was looking everywhere and until she heard Paige yelling at Cole she stopped and dragged Issac with her while Lee followed behind them.

"Alex told him."

Trixie turned around and hit Issac multiple times. "You fucking idiot."

He yelped once again as they tried to catch Cole before he found Alex. Which seemed impossible because of the fact that there was a crowd following Cole.

They turned and took a different route. Trixie texted Santos to ask if he knew where Alex was. He replied with 'he's in the theatre room'.

Trixie told Issac to run over there and told Lee to tell the others.

She ran over to a teacher's room and let them know what was happening. She's not a snitch, but she'd rather be one now than see her favorite people get hurt.

She dashed over there before the teacher could follow her.

Trixie walks into the room to see both Alex and Cole fighting. As it continues, Trixie chooses to do the most logical thing.

To scream.

Everything stops as everyone turns to look at the girl like she's crazy.

The teacher then walked in as he heard Trixie's scream.

"Thank you, Trixie. You boys. To the office, now," The teacher yelled at them.

Trixie turned around to also see her sister Jackie. She could tell she was disappointed. Her arms were crossed.

TRIXIE WENT TO HER CLASS with a sour face. She wanted to go to the office as well but the teacher wouldn't allow her to.

She spent the rest of the day in slow motion.

She was doing fine until Issac and Lee both texted her that Nathan fainted and was in the Hospital.

The girl called Santos and had him take her to the hospital

She arrived and sat in between Lee and Issac as they waited for Nathan to wake up.

LATER ON, Trixie had gone to the Romeo & Juliet auditions with Issac. He had said he wanted to try out and Trixie's never been in anything but ironically Annie in her elementary school play and wanted to try theatre again.

Trixie's monologue was from the musical Newsies. She had chosen the scene where Jack had decided to go on a strike.

She honestly didn't know what her monologue should be and chose randomly.

They were both done when Erin came in and Danny was not too far behind.

They did their monologue. And Danny's sounded awfully like Issac's, or at least she thinks it's Issac's...

THE NEXT DAY, Trixie got a text from Danny about the part she got like she had asked him to. She had gotten Lady Capulet. He also told her that Issac got Romeo.

She knew that disappointed him. He also said that he had gotten Capulet while Erin got Juliet.

Trixie felt a sense of pride learning that considering Erin had stood up to her mom so she could do something new. She had also texted Danny that she'd deal with the twirp.

She had walked into the living room with a stern face. "Issac 'the stealer' Garcia. Tell me why you stole Danny's monologue and managed to get the lead role?"

"I got Romeo? Damn, Danny must be pissed."

"No, I'm pissed! I'm going to fucking strangle you," The girl shouts as she rushes over to him. He takes the hint as Alex and Lee try to stop her.

Lee manages to grab her waist but Trixie escapes due to Lee's weak grip. She ran after Issac into the kitchen.

They're on either side of the island as Trixie narrows her eyes at him.

The sound of the door unlocking causes Issac to become momentarily distracted.

Trixie takes it as her chance as she charges at him and knocks him on his ass.

She flips him over before he can do anything grabs his hand and places them on his back as she straddles his back.

Alex and Lee both rush in to hear Issac grunting. Danny heads in as well, wide-eyed

Trixie grips his hair and makes sure to place his head high enough to make eye contact with Danny.

"Apologize. Now."

He quickly complies and apologizes to Danny as the girl smirks in victory.

He winces as she lets go of his hair and gets up. She makes sure to push him back down with her foot when he tries to get up.

She kneels down to his ear and says, "Don't try that shit again, Romeo."

Danny, Alex, and Lee all laugh at his submissiveness. Danny smiles and thanks Trixie.

The girl jumps up with an 'innocent' smile.

DURING DINNER, Trixie saw Skylar and Nathan talk. She smiled as she saw them finally kiss. She made sure to yell a, "Finally!"

As Nathan glared at her for the interruption, the girl in turn just gives him a thumbs-up and a huge smile.

AT NIGHT, Trixie was awoken by Issac gently easing her up. She rubbed her eyes to get up and noticed Lee there as well. She was honestly really confused.

"Issac, Lee," the girl questions rubbing her eyes.

"We need to talk." The two sat down.

"Look, it's obvious we both like you," Issac said as he took a glance at his brother.

Trixie shrunk at the realization of what this conversation was getting to.

"Yeah, and I honestly would feel better if you just chose one of us. We both like you, but we can't keep straining our relationship for a girl who hasn't even told us what she wants."

Trixie looked down at her hands as Lee finished talking.

"I— I well. . . I don't know what I want. This is all so confusing to me. I like you both. Not one more than the other, just both. I don't know why, all I know is I like how Lee is kind and sweet, and I like how Issac is sarcastic and the competitive nature he has."

The two brothers look toward each other for a second before tuning back into what Trixie's saying. "I like both of you because you're both different from each other. I understand if you don't want anything to do with me now, but I can't choose."

They could tell she had some hesitance in admitting that.

Lee turned to his brother before Issac went up to his ear and whispered something that Trixie couldn't hear.

The girl's heart was racing in anticipation as Lee nodded to whatever Issac said and Lee slowly started to make his way to Trixie.

Her confusion became apparent when Lee started to slowly brush the girl's hair away from her shoulder. The free space he made allowed him to kiss her on her collarbone.

She shivered in response and was about to ask what was happening when Issac placed his finger to her chin and dragged it his way as he gave her a sultry kiss.

His lips continued to kiss Trixie's as Lee continued to work on her neck. She didn't have time to ask them about anything when a moan was pulled from her lips at the feeling of Lee dragging his teeth on her most prominent vein.

She pulls away from the kiss reluctantly but Lee doesn't falter as he continues to kiss her thoughts away, "What are you guys doing?"

Issac rubs her cheek while Lee momentarily pulls away to her silent dismay, "We're making the decision for you."

He lightly grazes his fingers over the marks he created as Issac finishes his sentence for him, "We're both yours."

The girl's heart was racing. That notion made her heart burst in happiness. She smashed their lips together in response which caused their teeth to clash.

Lee smirked and placed himself behind the girl and slowly ran his hands up her back before delving into her shirt. He ran his finger down her spine and she arched her back in response.

Issac groaned as she was pushed more into him and he grasped his fingers in her hair as their breathing mingled when he pulled their lips apart.

He too started to add his own set of hickeys along her neck and Lee took it as an opportunity to kiss her as he pulled her head back to an angle he could be efficient.

He kissed her a couple of times before he moved the hand he had on her jaw to the side of her neck that wasn't occupied by his brother.

He tightened his grip pulling a gasp from her and slipping in his tongue.

The one thing that surprised Trixie wasn't the fact they all are a thing now, but how in sync the two are. Not to mention the confidence that Lee gained all of a sudden out of nowhere.

Her thoughts were pulled away once Lee sucked her tongue in and Issac started to slip his hand into dangerous territory.

The lapping of Lee and Trixie's lips could be heard and the sound of her pajama pants snapping against her waist caused her to whimper in Lee's mouth.

Issac chuckled darkly and Lee took the hint as he wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her down with him to the headboard, shifted his hand up her shirt, and smiled at the feel of goosebumps following his hand.

Trixie's hand meets his hair as she tugs on it causing his head to be pulled back with a groan.

His hands surround her waist and hold her down as Issac finally pulls down her pajama shorts. She gasps but is stopped when Lee uses his thumb to pull down her tongue to prevent her from speaking.

"Try to stay quiet, yeah?" He asks looking her in the eye as Issac pulls down her underwear at an agonizingly slow pace.

She bit her lip trying not to gasp at the sensation of the cold air hitting her.

She was honestly kind of embarrassed to be sprawled out like this. But the feeling of both of their hands made it all worth it.

"What do you need, baby?" Lee asked as he ran his hands up teasingly. He smirked when he heard her fail to hold in a gasp.

He quietly laughs when he pinches her nipple and she whines, "I think our girl here is a little touch-deprived, Issac."

Issac smirks, "I guess I'll have to fix that, don't I?"

Trixie's gasp can be heard as Lee begins to spread her legs out further for his brother. Issac spreads out her folds as he looks into her canal and blows.

Lee lets out a laugh as she tries to wiggle her way out. He tuts before he says, "Stop moving so Issac can make you feel good. You want that, don't you? Want him to spread your legs and devour you?"

Trixie's face flushes and she whines at Lee's dirty talk. He continues to be condescending as he says, "You like that idea, don't you? The idea of Issac fucking you with his mouth and me watching? Don't worry, I'll make sure that mouth of yours is put to use."

Before Trixie can make a rebuttal, Issac circles her clit before he licks down her slit. She moans out a fuck before she breathes heavily out of her nose to not make any noises.

Issac flicks her clit and smirks at her whine before he blows again causing her hips to lift before they're forced down by Lee.

Issac begins to tease her as he pushes his thumb into her and Lee tilts her head back as he kisses her. He forces his tongue into her mouth at the same time Issac forces his middle and ring finger into her.

Trixie choked out a sob when Issac began to move his fingers in and out at a slow pace. She knew he was doing it on purpose when he kissed her clit and sucked.

Trixie continued to whine as Issac continued to pump his fingers into her at a steady pace. He brought his head up and looked to his brother, "I think you might need to shut her up, Lee. She's beginning to let out all her pretty noises."

Lee smirked, "You're right, Issac. We wouldn't want anyone else hearing those moans that are reserved for us, now do we? Can you do that for me, Trix? Can you suck me off and keep quiet as Issac eats you out into oblivion?"

"Fuck!" Trixie whines out before she gasps, "Fuck yes! I'll be good, so good! I swear," she whimpered. Issac didn't stop and continued to let her flutter around his fingers.

Lee gives her one more kiss before he gets up from behind her and Issac places his hand on her stomach as he pushes her down into the mattress.

Trixie grips the sheets as she bites her tongue at the feeling of Issac spreading her again and tongue fucking her. He added to the pleasure as he rubs her clit in a circle.

The bed shifted as Lee got up and made eye contact with Trixie. He pulled down his pajama pants and situated himself near her top half as he pulled up her shirt.

He places kisses on her stomach before she arches her back from Issac replacing his tongue with his finger and curling them at just the right spot. Lee took the opportunity and unclipped her front bra he pulled it apart and flicked her nipple.

He sucked both of them and swirled his tongue before he let go with a pop and kissed her forehead.

He was about to pull down his briefs before Trixie stopped him and began to pull them down herself. She visibly gulped at seeing him for the first time and looked up at him.

"I— I don't know if I'll be any," she choked out a moan when Issac started to go faster, "—any good."

Lee smiled, "No one else can make me feel the way you do. Just do what you do best," he says before he goes down to her ear and whispered, "Make me cum."

She spluttered out babbles when she cummed around Issac's fingers. Lee saying that tipped her over the edge. She repeatedly clamped around his fingers.

Issac made no complaints as he lapped at her and reveled in the whines she gave at being overstimulated, "Fuck. She tastes so good. I might just have to make her cum again so you can try, Lee."

He grunted in response when Trixie started to touch him. He placed a strained hand on her headboard as his hips stuttered and his grip tightened.

She started to pump him in her hand and he tried to keep his noises to a minimum but failed as a rouge moan slipped past his lips and he grabbed her head of hair.

She whined as Issac continued to try and make her cum a second time. Lee wanted so badly to shove her throat down his dick and make her choke but restrained himself and waited.

She continued to stimulate him and started to place him into her mouth. She moaned around him when Issac's nose started to repeatedly bump into her clit as he narrowed his tongue and pushed it in and out of her.

Issac was so horny from the taste of her and slipped his hand into his own pajama pants as he started to jerk himself off.

Lee began to move her head and his hips began stuttering at the new feeling of someone's lips wrapped around his dick. He continued to groan and praise her as he continued to get close.

She started to use her tongue and swirl it around him and bobbed her head up and down as he guided her. She kept on whining as Issac continued to push her to the edge and faster this time.

He fisted himself at a faster pace when he felt Trixie flutter around his fingers again and pumped them in faster and at the same pace as he fucked himself.

She had no idea what she was doing to the two boys. Issac's fingers started to become inconsistent as his mind hazed over and his hips stuttered as he jutted his hips into his hand.

Lee was so close to cumming and he made it apparent as he shoved Trixie onto his dick. She tested the waters as she pushed him farther down her throat and tried to keep her gagging to a minimum.

Issac came around his hand when he heard Trixie whine out around Lee's dick, "Fuck! That feels so good, Issac."

"Fuck! Keep doing that, Trix," Lee followed after as his hips stuttered and he tried to pull out but she kept him grounded as she let him cum down her throat.

She coughed a bit when he pulled out and he made sure she was okay. She nodded and kissed him as she threw in her tongue and made him taste himself.

He sucked on her tongue in response and said, "Fuck you're so hot when you take all of my cum."

She let out a high-pitched moan suddenly when Issac finally led her to her second orgasm. He pulled out his hand and got up and tapped her face and she drew out her tongue.

"You can taste her now, Lee," Issac smirked with a dazed look as he made Trixie taste herself. "See how good you taste?"

Lee made his way down to her legs as he too got a taste of her and hummed as she whined and Issac let out a laugh as he kissed her feverishly.

Lee lightly smacked her cunt and smirked as she jumped up with a moan before he got up and grabbed wipes from her bedside table and whipped her down as her legs continued to shake.

He handed some to his brother before he grabbed his clothes and placed them on as he wrapped his arms around Trixie and had Issac put back on her clothes before they placed her onto her couch.

Lee changed her sheets before he picked her back up and laid her to bed as the two brothers got in and cuddled her as she slept.

LATER IN THE NIGHT, Lee woke up and made sure to wake his brother. They each kissed Trixie before they headed out before anyone caught them.

The two brothers quietly made their way down before they slammed themselves into their beds with equally goofy smiles.

They talked about what was going to happen to them before they each fell asleep in absolute bliss. Thinking about their girlfriend; Trixie Johnson- Howard.

—A/n:

Yes, I made Lee a dirty talker. I feel like it's the contrast between his personality and when he's horny that is very accurate(to me at least). 🫶

This is WAYYY more detailed than my other book... I tried my best to include both brothers in this, I hope you enjoyed it (or at least didn't cry out in pain like I did from writing this).

Sorry for the trauma btw 🤞😭

Anyways, enjoy the story, 'Spectacular'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
887K 54.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
131K 20.5K 35
87.7K 1.2K 50
Stacey Mcgill's sister... Enjoy!!! SEQUEL IN MAKING!!! #1 on dylankingwell 08/19/21 #1 on staceymcgill 08/02/21 #1 on samthomas 08/09/21 #1 on newint...