You're All Grown Up

By fincgjnvxso

Book 2 of Aftwr all this time! It might make sense if you don't read book 2 but it g you wanna support my wri... More

Chapter 1: He wouldn't leave...
Chapter 2: look at her!!
Chapter 3: Your so annoying!!
apologies
Chapter 4: She's walking!!!
PLEASE HELP
Chapter 5: NO DONT SAY THAT!!!
Chapter 6: you are not like her
Chapter 7: Happy birthday Colette!!
Chapter 8: Surprise!!!
Chapter 9: Ooo alright baby;)
Chapter 11: Number
Chapter 12: Uh-oh
Chapter 13: On board!
Chapter 14: 2 AM
Posting tomorrow??
Chapter 15: Poor nick...
Chapter 16: Well....
Chapter 17: Good Job!!!
Yall IM SO SORRY
Chapter 18: We're going on a trip
Chapter 19: Piss off
Chapter 20: I'm gay!!
Chapter 21: If you need anything...
Chapter 22: OMG NICK!!!
Chapter 23: it's a....
Chapter 24: What names???
Chapter 25: *jump ahead*
Chapter 26: All Grown Up...

Chapter 10: Baby??? Wedding??

269 9 7
By fincgjnvxso

Charlie's POV:

Sarah texted Nick that they are on their way, so nick unlocked the front door and kept working.

Charlie: "tori said they'd be over around

5:45, which it good your mum can settle and then tori can come in"

Nick: "yep"

I pause for a second and look at nick.

Charlie: "you alright, love?"

Nick: "yeah just ummm considering what we just did and without a friend....what if we have another kid?"

Charlie: "oh shit"

nick: "yeah i mean i want to have more kids but we only have a two year old."

Charlie: "well remember that some couples have to have sex like hundred times before they can get pregnant so we should be fine, the chances are slim"

Nick: "right."

i finally walk over to him and give him a hug.

Charlie: "and if we do have another kid, that's great! a little stressful but it's okay! we'll figure it out, together"

Nick doesn't say anything but nods his head.

It's quit for a moment until-

???: "Papa!!!"

Colette and sarah are here!

I turn around to see my daughter trying her best to run to us, so we meet her half way (and crouch to her level)

Colette: "Dada!! Papa!! I two!!"

Nick: "good job sweetheart you are two!"

I hug her and kiss the top her head, while nick stands up.

Nick: "so what happened? how'd it go?"

Sarah: "good! we colored and played barbies. she only cried once."

Nick: "that's good to hear! glad you guys had fun!"

...

Nick: "wait cried?!"

Sarah: "it was when we got to the house, she was very upset that you two weren't there. she seemed very anxious when we were transitioning to different activities."

Charlie: "alright, we'll talk more in depth about that later"

The doorbell rings and nick goes to get it.

Sarah: "i'll be honest, and i know she still very young to detect this but considering that you both have bad anxiety, maybe she does do? perhaps separation anxiety?"

Charlie: "Sarah, i love how much you care be i would really rather talk about it later. Thank you for caring though."

She nods and that's when i hear ollie.

Ollie: "CHARLIE!!!!"

He runs to me and i have my arms wide open.

Charlie: "i missed you so much!!"

Ollie: "i missed you more."

We stand and just hug until tori comes over

Tori: "okay don't hog him"

ollie let's go (and hugs nick) while i hug tori.

(after greetings and saying happy birthday to colette)

Charlie's pov still:

We are all sitting at the table and just talking.

Michael: "Well are you and nick going to get married soon?"

It fell silent.

Charlie: "well of course! it's just a little hard to plan something like that with a toddler and everything."

Micheal: "have you now discussed anything since you got engaged?"

Nick: "not particularly. we wanna get married on our beach but that's kind of it..."

Nick and i just kind of look at each other in a bit of panic because we have a daughter, whose dads aren't even married!!

Sarah: "well it's no rush for anything, we all understand how hard it is to plan and put together a wedding."

Micheal: "well of course, but might want to start thinking about it..."

Nick: "haha yeah..."

And thank god for our loud ass oven because it finally went off for our dinner. I stiff up and went to grab it while nick put together Colette's meal.

(finished their delicious meal)

Charlie: "nick made cupcakes, so let's sing!""

We sang happy birthday to her and i helped her blow out her candle while sarah recorded (she records every event)

It was mostly a great day! maybe we're having another baby? should we start to plan our wedding?

Keep reading to learn more!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 390 26
A bunch of one-shots about our favourite Heartstopper lovers. There will be some smut, some mpreg, some fluff...just a whole range of scenarios. *The...
195K 8.8K 41
It's been two years. Two whole years since Alex left her family and no one has ever heard of her again. And as it looks like no one ever will. Will...
29.2K 501 30
WARNING: Mature readers only. Read at own risk. Stories contain even amounts of fluff and smut. Ever wonder what Nick and Charlie's wedding will be...
83.6K 2.3K 99
Nick Nelson and Charlie spring go to a party to celebrate the end of the scoop term. They get a little drunk and end up doing things they'd shouldn't...