Secretly Married To The Campu...

By AnanyaSharma297

PhayuxRain ๐ŸŒช๏ธ๐ŸŒง๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ |๐Ÿ˜บ Just inspired with one of my favourite Wattpad writer ๐Ÿ“ but sadly, write didn't comp... More

Chapter-0 : A sudden call
Chapter-1 : New Student?
Chapter-2 : Seniors
Chapter-3 : Rumours
Chapter-5 : He's mine
Chapter-6 : We're Married
Chapter-7 : Continue...
Chapter-8 : Almost caught
Chapter-9 : How I got famous?
Chapter-10 : Code-Line gathering
Chapter-11 : Fear of losing
Chapter-12 : Continue...
Chapter-13 : Sky's secret
Chapter-14 : Can't denied the birthday wish
Chapter-15: Drunk Husband
Chapter-16: Family Confrontation
Chapter-17: Another 'Normal Day' ๐Ÿ˜’
Chapter-18 : Payu in trouble ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
Notice

Chapter-4 : Not boyfriends Anymore

1.4K 54 5
By AnanyaSharma297

🦥

Payu 🌪️

As the bell rang, the teacher left reminding us one last time to submit our assignment on time.

Ahhhhhhhh!

Being an architecture student is not easy and that too a last year student. Our 5th year has just started and our schedule is already full of practical, assignments and many more.

"Let's go..." Lian stand and said.

"Can we take a break before..." As usual Aek's whining started.

Everyone started to leave the classroom, I also packed my things and started to walk out but suddenly Aek stopped me.

He stands in front of me and Lian beside me, looking serious and a bit angry.

"But before leaving, we have some unfinished business... Don't you think, My Dear Friend..." Aek said.

Both of them narrowed their eyes at me as if they were waiting for some answer.

Payu frowned in confusion, looking at them "What?"

"Don't you think, you have some things to explain.." Lian asked as to circle his arm around my neck.

What the hell is happening here?

"What things?" I replied casually, looking back at them.

"Where were you?" Lian demanded that I freeze on my spot.

"Huh, what kind of question is this? I was with my family and we went on vacation..." I said as convincingly as I could and tried to dismiss this conversation here.

"Is that so!" Aek said.

"And you think, we're gonna believe in this..." Lian said, doubts are still clear in their eyes.

"Come on, Payu. You can't disappear in the middle of the day, while we are still in class and unreachable the entire summer and come back to tell us that you're on vacation with your family..." Lian said.

"You think, we are dumb.." Aek finished the sentence.

"We're your friends, Payu. You can tell us..." Lian said softly making Aek nod.

But my phone ringtone interfered.

'No Eul' name appears on the screen. They also saw and picked up my phone.

"Eul.." I replied avoiding my friends who were still waiting for my response.

"Yeah, okay... I'll talk to you later..." I said end the conversation and hung up the call. They are still looking at me.

"It's No Eul?", Aek asked excitedly.
"Everything okay?" Lian still have doubts.

"Yeah, everything is fine, guys." I replied. "Let's go now, our juniors are waiting for us" I tried to divert their attention towards the club.

"Guys, I will come after going to the bathroom. You both go. I'll meet you there shortly." I answered, giving them my bag and leaving.

"I'm not convinced yet.." Lian declared frustratedly.

I heard it but chose to ignore it and left them there.

"Really? That's his answer!" Aek said throwing his hands in annoyance. Both then started walking in the direction of the club.

'Bathroom, behind the building'

You can guess who asked me to come there.

Rain 🌧️

After all the gossiping, we all started to leave for the next destination, club.

I got to know that Sky is the new club president of the Architecture facility.

And all the members have to prepare for the 'welcome event' for the 1st year students.

They're all excited about it. I heard that 5th year students were also selected for helping to organize this event, so that freshers get to their seniors.

But right now, I have something in my mind.

"You guys reached, I'll be there soon.." I said.

"Where are you going?" Ple asked.

"I'm going to the washroom.." I answered.

"Ok, but are you sure, you'll find the direction..." Ple question, I nodded with a smile.

While I'm walking far and far from them until I see that no one is around, I take out my phone and dial his number.

As soon as he picked up the phone I said.

"Bathroom, behind the building." He replied simply and hung up the call.

In the way of the destination, my mind is fully occupied. One thought running in.

The entire faculty was still gossiping about Payu's so-called breakup.

As I reached the place, I opened the door and walked inside.

~Click ~

I heard them and turned back. There he was standing leaning his back on the wall.

"Wow," The words left my mouth as soon as I saw him.

Did I tell you how Dangerously handsome he is, even if he's not doing anything just standing, looking at me, he's expression changed into soft and warm, he smiled.

It's not like he wears anything fancy.

Just a round neck half sleeve white t-shirt and a grey denim jean, black leather boots, a cross necklace in his neck and his dark long hair tied roughly , look seductive, rough and well-built enough to get people's attention.

Damnnnn, it's not good for my heart ❤️.

The entire bathroom is empty, but you can hear noises from outside.

He walked towards me and held me tight in his arms, buried his face in my nape and took a deep breath.

"Finally... Your fragrance, I love it.." He said, I smiled, closed my eyes and felt his warm breath in my nape.

"I miss you so much, Thī̀rạk.." He said and released me from his embrace.

When I opened my eyes, his face was close to my face, dangerously close and I took a step back.

"So, why are you here?" I asked.

"To clear something," I replied to his question.

"What?"

I just shrugged in reply "Would you mind telling me, why you broke up with your boyfriend?"

He chuckled, "That's not true, who told you that.."

"That's what everyone is saying, Mr. Campus God..." I remarked.

"What are they saying then?" he asked curiously with humor still laced in his tone.

"Like you're heartbroken, you broke up with him because he wasn't good for you. You deserved better, And some people are also saying that you don't have any boyfriend, it's a lie you created so people won't bother you..." I babbled, hiding the pain in my voice as much as I could.

"Actually there is one truth in this..." He said and made me snap my head in his direction in shock, "I don't have a boyfriend... Not anymore."

What??!

"But that doesn't mean that I broke up with him", He said to me, making my lips twitch a little as I understood the meaning behind his words, but I still wait for him to finish his words.

I looked away from him to avoid his eyes.

His fingers came under the chin making my breath hitch, turning my head to face him. I looked up at his shining eyes, that held so much emotion, for Me 💕

That I loved so much

"What? You don't believe me?" he whispered his breath mixing with mine. He then raised his eyebrows, looking into my eyes, "Do you want me to prove it to you?"

He circled his other arm around my waist and closed the gap between us.

"Okay, prove it," I whispered back, my eyes traveled from his eyes to his lips.

His face was now so close to mine that I felt his breath.

God, his lips, felt a lifetime away. And I need them badly.

So bad

"Are you sure?"

Yes, please

"Payu hyeong.."I breathed, desperately looking at his lips.

"But first say, what we are?" He smirked, he enjoys this question.

"We are husbands..." my face is red and burning, I'm still not used to this.

Then whispered in my ear "Your wish is my command. My husband, Eul.." He declared proudly making my heart swell in love and happiness, smashing his lips to mine.

I love the way his lips perfectly sync with mine, his lips's taste and the way they are moving, sucking my lower lip, it's like he sucking my soul out...

I'm losing my mind

******
Happy Reading 🙂

So What do you guys think?

Please don't forget to

•Vote •Comment your thoughts •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
82K 2.4K 20
A fanfiction of PhayuRain X VegasPete. This story is similar with the series of ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ข๐ซ and ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž. I hope you wi...
71.7K 3.7K 12
'After Dinner Straight to Our Room, Don't Be Late Tonight Hmm?' . . . - God save me this time too pleaseeee~ A short fluffy story of Newly Married Co...
1.3K 73 11
.............................................................................. Hey Lover. Why did you make me feel this sad? This miserable? This hur...