FORGIVEN OR FORBIDDEN?

By krishirathode

Manik-Nandini, Cabir-Navya were two couples madly in love with eachother. what will happen if destiny plays a... More

prologue
character sketch
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
Part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
Revised Character Sketch
part 27
part 28
Part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 35

part 34

597 52 12
By krishirathode

In the previous chapter:
MaNan and CaVya marriage!

A week passed by after MaNan and CaVya's marriage. Manik and Nandini were seen cuddled up in eachother's arms. Their sleep was disturbed by the ringing of Manik's phone.

Manik begrudgingly woke up and lifted the call, without seeing the caller ID, so that Nandini's sleep wouldn't be disturbed.

"Hello, who's this?" Manik asked grumpily.

"Hello ke bacche.... You forgot us already?" Said the person from another side.

"Aryan?" Manik asked, perplexed and immediately checked the caller.

"Yes, the same Aryan." The person-  Aryan said.

By now, Nandini was awake and was sitting beside Manik, confused about who he is speaking with.

"Aryan..."

"Manik, I tried calling you and Cabir yesterday but none of you received. Anyways, me and the girls are in London. Send us your address, we'll reach there in an hour." Aryan informed.

"What?" Manik yelled in shock.

"Don't yell! I can hear your and no excuses now. You are sending your address right now. Do you know how worried about you and Cabir? The girls are still mad." Aryan said and Manik sighed defeatedly and immediately sent the address.

After a few more minutes of talking, Manik cut the call and turned towards Nandini.

"When did you wake up Jaan?" Manik asked, kissing her forehead.

"When your phone was ringing. Who was it?" Nandini asked curiously.

"Its my and Cabir's close friends, more like family. I'll tell you everything but first, let's get ready. They are coming over in about an hour. Is that okay?" Manik asked.

"Yes ofcourse." Nandini said.

"Great!" Manik said happily. He was truly excited to meet his friends.

*An hour later*

Manik, Cabir and the rest of the family (which includes Malhotras, Dixits and Dare Devils) were in the living room, waiting for Manik and Cabir's friends. Manik and Cabir were pacing around the hall, various emotions running through them.

After a few more minutes of waiting, a car zoomed inside the gates. Manik and Cabir rushed outside to welcome them. Everyone were now very much curious to meet Manik and Cabir's friends.

A boy and two girls got out of the car. Manik and Cabir hugged the three of them excitedly. The three hugged the duo back with the same force.

"Please come inside guys." Manik and Cabir invited.

The three followed Manik and Cabir inside to meet the rest of the family.

"Everyone, they are mine and Cabir's best friends... Aryan Singhana, Shreya Singhana Rajput and Anya Rathode." Manik introduced the three.

"Hello to all." The three greeted.

"Hii, I am Nandini. Manik's wife." Nandini said.

"Hii, I am Navya. Cabir's wife." Navya said and everyone stepped up introducing themselves.

"Ohhh sheesh... I know you! I know you!" Nyra and Ayesha squealed excitedly, looking at Anya.

"Really? How?" Anya asked with a smile.

"You are the one who had attended a party with ' The Shubman Gill' right?" Nyra asked excitedly.

"Are you both friends ?" Added Ayesha.

"Yes and no!" Anya answered with a chuckle.

"What?" Asked the girls in confusion.

"Yes, I was the one who attended the party with him and no, I am not his friend." Anya answered with a chuckle.

"Then?" Nyra asked in confusion.

"She is his fiancee..." Manik said to his daughter with a smile.

"WHAT? SHUBMAN GILL IS ENGAGED?" Ayesha, Nyra and Saanvi yelled in shock.

"Yes..." Manik and his friends answered with a chuckle.

"Okay kids... First let's have our breakfast first, then we'll discuss. Anya, Aryan and Shreya would also be tired na..." Ishita offered and everyone nodded.

Breakfast was definitely not a silent affair this morning. The breakfast was filled with chatter, laughter and happiness.

After breakfast, everyone gathered in the living room and settled down on the couches.

"How did you guys meet? I had never heard of you three before?" Navya asked in curiousity.

"We met 11 years back, in Harvard University. Me and Shreya were doing our second year under graduation and Aryan, Manik and Cabir joined for their post graduation." Anya said.

"Yeah, I don't even remember how we bonded and become friends..." Shreya added with a smile.

"We even formed our own band then. The rest is history." Aryan said with a laugh.

"Band?" Everyone except Raj, Neyonika, Manik, Cabir and his friends asked in surprise.

"Yeah, we five are a band. Our band name is 'The Opera'. We started 10 years back and now, we are the world's second most popular and loved band." Manik and Cabir said with a smile.

"OMG!! That's great!" DE 12 exclaimed after knowing their second favourite band.

"FAB 5?" Nandini asked.

"We might have not had dissolved the band but, we never worked on any projects with FAB 5 name from past 11 years." Manik said with a smirk.

"But, Manik and Cabir... How dare the two of two to disappear right after my engagement... Leaving just a LETTER behind?" Anya yelled.

"Ann (Anya)... We are sorry. We didn't mean to do so but, you know the condition..." Cabir tried reasoning.

"But you could have told us Cabir. Then, you both disappeared for two months. Last week, Manik calls with a private number informing you and him are getting married and that's all... You know how worried we were..." Shreya rebuked.

"We are sorry... We would never do that again..." Manik and Cabir apologized, hugging their three friends.

"Aryan told me that you have an important news for us... What is it Ann?" Manik asked.

"Actually, I am... Getting married in a month." Anya revealed and the Malhotra brothers looked at her in shock.

"What? Are you kidding?" Manik and Cabir yelled protectively.

"No, she is not!" Aryan said in confirmation.

"Congratulations!!" Everyone except Manik and Cabir wished Anya with a  warm hug except Manik and Cabir, who still was shocked.

"MY BABY SIS IS GETTING MARRIED!!" Manik and Cabir shouted in excitement, hugging Anya, coming out of shock, causing everyone to laugh at their dramatic antics.

"Yeah I am. And everyone of you are heartfully invited. I really would love it if you guys accompany me, Shreya and Aryan next week itself.... We would watch the world cup finals and go to India..." Anya offered.

"Sure!" The Dare Devils and DE 12 said excitedly.

"We would never say no to cricket!" chimed the DE 12.

"Anya dear, we won't be able to accompany you all to the cricket match, but would surely come to India for your marriage, one week early..." The elders, Arjun, Neil, Kriti and Avni promised.

"And Nandini bhabhi and Navya bhabhi... I have heard a lot of AURA FASHION HOUSE and QUEEN... and I want my and Shubman's wedding outfits and makeover from there... Is that possible?" Anya asked with hope.

"Yes ofcourse dear! You would be the most beautiful bride." Nandini and Navya complimented.

"But what about your fiancee's measurements Anya? I don't think he can fly down to London now..." Nandini asked.

"Yeah dii, he is in Australia currently, practicing for the world cup finals... But no worries, I already got his measurements done..." Anya said, showing her phone.

"That's great. You select the designs and I'll get my best team working on it immediately." Nandini assured.

"Thank you bhabhi." Anya said, hugging both Nandini and Navya.

PROMO:
The Opera bonding and Aarav-Manik-Nyra bonding!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Liked The Operas?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 2.3K 17
It's been two years since MaNan got married! Now it's Mukti's turn, who cannot wait to get hitched to the love of her life, Zubin. What about Cabir...
1.8M 85.3K 91
*Completed* Thank you for dropping here, Happy reading Prologue 'Fated But Was It In Destiny'. Love is a beautiful feeling, one to cherish, but what...
225K 14K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
109K 5.8K 19
This is my first story This story starts after soha fiasco What will happen if manik was able to reach nandini before soha lite up fire? What will ha...