Mr. Butler and I (LuHan)

coconut_juice_ tarafından

"I'm old enough to take care of myself. I don't need a freaking butler!" - Kim Min-ah Two people. Two differe... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 27

2K 94 18
coconut_juice_ tarafından

Chapter 27

Luhan yawned, head resting against his arm as he stares at a bunch of students passing by their lunch table. He felt tired, sleepy. The conversation about soccer players that Luhan was really active at flew by out of his ears as Kris, Tao and Lay talked about last night's match.

Ah, last night.

"Hey." Luhan jolts when he felt his arm got nudged by Tao. "What's with you?"

Luhan blinks twice. "What?"

"You're doing that creepy face again." Tao said and gestured the ends of his mouth with his fingers, lips wide as he smiled. "That kind of twitch in your mouth or something. It's creeping me out."

Luhan frowned and playfully dragged his knuckles on the younger's jaw. "Am not."

Before Tao could retort, Kris leaned his back and looked at the person that came inside the cafeteria before humming in amusement. "Hey, so have you heard about this rumor that's circulating the school?" He looks at Lay with a brow raised.

"Not that I've heard - oh! About Byun?" Hearing that got Luhan's attention.

"What about him?" Lay and Kris exchanged a meaningful look before shifting their attention back at the pink-haired butler.

"We just heard it last week, actually. You know, the rumor that Byun Baekhyun's..." Lay paused for a bit. "That he's gay."

Tao's eyes went wide. "Seriously?"

"Apparently so." Kris shrugs.

"But I bet this is just another one of those rumors that Byun's rejected admirers scattered off. I bet it's going to stop soon so let's just let it go... not that I care anyway. It's his life."

"Poor guy." Lay sighs. "I wonder what's gonna happen to him today."

Luhan could only look from afar and sigh.

---

Min-ah surprisingly found herself being caged by none other than Byun Baekhyun once the lockers were finally deserted, a few minutes after the school bell rings. Said girl simply sighs, thinking how overly cliché this type of scenario is and yet this was still the audience's favorite.

"What?"

"Is it you?" Baekhyun growled.

"Is me what now?"

Baekhyun frowns. "The one who spread the rumor."

Min-ah hums in confusion. "What rumor?"

"That I'm..." He trails off, a hue of pink slowly spreading his cheeks due to embarrassment. Then he growled. "You know!"

Bewildered, Min-ah blinks twice. "I don't know which is why I'm asking."

Baekhyun clamped his eyes shut in frustration before sighing. "That I'm gay."

"Well, aren't you?"

"I'm not!" Baekhyun took a step back and groans in frustration. "I swear, you are the same with Baekbom-hyung. Look, I'm not gay, alright? I was never gay to begin with. There's a difference between being gay and -"

When Min-ah was just staring at him in confusion, he slapped his hand over his face and slowly slid it down in frustration. "You don't get me, do you?"Min-ah shakes her head, no."I'm not, gay - gay." Baekhyun pointed out. "I mean," He pointed at one lone student on his way towards his next class. "Look at that guy. I don't find him attractive. I don't want to date him and I don't see myself hopping on that station. In fact, between you and him, I prefer to hop yours."

"Oh god, please." Min-ah scrunched her face.

Baekhyun folded his arms against his chest. "Main point is, I'm not gay because true enough, I still fancy girls."

"Wait, so..." Min-ah rubbed her forehead. "You're not gay, but you like Chanyeol so does that mean you're only gay for Chanyeol?"

Baekhyun raised a finger and slowly, he lowered it upon realizing that he has no explanation at that. Min-ah hummed in amusement.

"Thought so." Then she sighed. "And why are you telling me this, exactly? Like - uh... what is it that you need? A solution to stop the growing rumor or something?" When Baekhyun didn't respond, she sighed. "It's the last one, right?" Baekhyun flashed him a cheeky grin. "Oh bother."

"Hey, come on! Please~ I'm asking you as a friend."

"Did you even consider me as friend?"

"Before, yes, but then you broke Chanyeol's heart so..."

"Unbelievable."

"Hey, hey!" Baekhyun managed to grab her wrist when she made a move to walk away. "Min-ah, please I'm begging you... help me with this thing. I know for sure this is another one of those reject's rumor that spread because I turned down her confession."

Min-ah paused for a moment to give it some thought before yanking the elder's hand off. "I've got two solutions for you."

"And that would be...?" Min-ah lifted a finger. "One, we track down the main source who started that freaking rumor. But that would take an eternity considering half of the student body were your rejects save from the transfers and the incoming freshmen."

Baekhyun nodded grimly. "And what's two?"

"Easy." Min-ah grins. "You make the rumor come true."

There was a long pause...

"You want me to what?!"

"Relax." Min-ah laughs. "It will be great! It's like killing two birds in one stone. You get to extinguish the rumor and at the same time you get to date the Park Chanyeol."

"You want me to date my best friend? Are you nuts?!" Baekhyun whisper-yelled. "Sure the main rumor would fly away but goddammit, Min-ah! The new rumor would- fuck." He clamped his eyes shut in frustration. "Listen here, you. I have an image to maintain."

"Which will be good!" Min-ah beams. "The first openly gay chaebol in the campus."

"For fuck's sake I am not...!" Baekhyun sighs. "You know what? Forget it."

Min-ah could only watch the elder male as he stalked away from her, grumbling something under his breath. She tilts her head in confusion then hums. "What did I do?"

---

Baekhyun slumps down on his chair, staring at what was once filled with love letters from girls, were now mixed in with love letters from guys. He scooped a handful of the perfume scented letters before letting them fall on their pile.

He groans. It was a good thing no one questioned in their household how come he's dragging a black sack on his way from school. He grits his teeth before letting out a heavy sigh, pulling his phone out from his pocket.

"This is so stupid." He scoffs a laugh, but despite his inner turmoil and hesitation, he did pressed call. After three rings, the person picked up. He pressed the phone against his ear. "Min-ah."

"Hmm?"

Baekhyun sighs in defeat. "Fine, you win. What do I need to do?"

There was a long pause on the other line. "I honestly don't know." Baekhyun groans. "But, I know someone who does."

"Who?"

---

On the other side, Chanyeol shrugged the rumor away and continued with his life. Besides, if Baekhyun is really gay, he'd be the first one to know, right? Right?

a/n: unedited || baekyeol arch chapter 27 - start

note: new cover for the fic! special thanks to the person who made this! (you know who you are!)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

159K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
79.7K 2K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
212K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
81.7K 3.2K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"