He's So Hot / Hyunlix /

By Morning_blues88

This is a love story about two people who fell in love before they even met. Once they meet, they help each... More

1 - Monday
2 - Tuesday
3 - Wednesday
4 - Thursday
5 - Friday
6 - Saturday
8 - Come with me
9 - Up in clouds
10 - Crush
11 - Cigarette
12 - Number
13 - The pass
14 - All about Eun
15 - What went wrong
16 - All black
17 - Here we go
18 - Night
19 - Morning
20 - Wrong
21 - It's time
22 - Busy fingers
23 - Who counts
24 - Wake up
25 - Oreo trouble
26 - 10:27 am
27 - Tea party
28 - Booty call
29 - Follow me
30 - Follow me 2
31 - Necklace
32 - All about J.
33 - Showtime
34 - He's so hot
35 - How do you know
36 - Wallet
37 - Care
38 - Simple life
39 - Flowers
40 - Cheese
41 - Jeju
42 - Yeji's secret
43 - Epilogue

7 - Sunday

115 16 31
By Morning_blues88

Much later that night, it was after midnight, Hyunjin positions his phone at the desk. He prompts a few pillows on a wall behind him, and clicks: Live.

"Hi everyone, it's Hyunjin.
I just returned from Japan where I worked with great artists, but I can't reveal all details yet, so please be patient a bit longer. I promise to work hard and deliver good music and performance for you. There are many surprises we're working on.......
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
... before I go, I want to say that I found this little black notebook, and it doesn't belong to anyone on our team.
If you're looking for it, you can come to our building and pick it up from the reception desk.
Of course, you have to tell the person at the reception desk what's inside the book, so we can confirm it's really yours.
It would make me very happy to help the owner get the book back, and maybe the owner brings me my book that I lost.
Goodnight, if you're going to bed now. Bye! Sleep well!"

~~~

On Monday morning, alarm rings and Felix sits up in his bed, with a blond fluff hair sticking in all directions.
He stretches arms out and grunts like a possessed little chick.

Even he gets a bit startled with the extra deep grunt that just came out of him. He clears his throat a little, and starts getting ready.

The usual morning routine... feed the cat, have a quick shower, grab a snack-bar...

With one finger he slides through the phone.

...news...

...weather...

...ig stories...

...a message from Changbin....

————————————————————
Felix, that diary you lost

It's not a diary, it's
Fine, a diary
What

Is it like a black notebook

Yeah

With no markings, no name...

Yeah

Watch this >>>>
————————————————————-

While brushing teeth Felix lazily clicks on a video Changbin sent, and sees that ridiculously good-looking idol... Hyinjin or something...

"...Before I go, I want to say that I found this little black notebook and..."

Trying to turn the cell phone volume up while holding a foamy electric brush and spitting out a toothpaste is not a good idea.
The phone slips out of his hand and ends up in a sink all covered in soap, Felix yells, even Oreo runs to the bathroom to see what the heck is going on, is it a mouse or something...?

A towel saves the day and Felix wipes up the phone, accidentally deletes the video in all the panic, goes back to find it again and sure enough:

"... it doesn't belong to anyone on our team. If you're looking for it, you can come at our building to pick it up from the reception desk."

Felix plops down on a toilet seat, bewildered.

- Fuck me.

Once more, he watches the video.
Then again three more times just to be sure. There are already thousands of comments, fans are going crazy.

- Did I drink last night? No.
Did I eat an expired kimchi that made me hallucinate? It's possible.
Am I going crazy? Sure, that makes more sense.

He goes back to his bedroom and opens up the notebook.

- This is his art?His songs?
How...? How many talents does this man have?
Just look at that drawing... I'd never be able to make something so beautiful.

Felix chuckles thinking that faith decided to play with him. That's what he gets for saying that he doesn't get the whole hype about the Kpop industry.

- Well played, karma.

He then does something that seals his fate rate there.

He lifts his right index finger,

points it to the phone,

and...

..... clicks on another Hyunjin video.

It's the red hair Hyunjin, dancing all sweaty.

Felix's destiny is written.

He spirals down the rabbit hole with never-ending videos, shorts, edits, dance clips, lives...

There's no going back.

*****

💙🤍

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.5K 45
Hyunjin opened his eyes as they caught their breath and took in the beauty of Lee Minho sitting over top of him. They stared into each other's eyes f...
17.6K 843 29
- Did you get to fire anyone yet? - I'm not a boss there. But... I think you'd love my big boss. He's your type. - You don't say? What's his name...
11.4K 440 12
Felix was struggling in his life economically and relationship-wise. Having a part job as a cafe waiter and working as a stripper at night that doesn...
78K 3K 31
Felix and Hyunjin have been friends since what seems like forever. Their strong friendship, however, has held a big secret all these years; a crush...