ð™™ð™šð™Ąð™žð™˜ð™–ð™Đ𝙚 - 𝐰𝐚ðĨðĪ𝐞...

By cutie_patootie7

Juliette Reynolds, the oldest daughter of Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds, and Walker Scobell used to be best... More

intro
and everything just stops
flashback when you met me
chasing that fame
dauntless
are we out of the woods yet?
delicate
through the garden gate
incredible things
its been waiting for you
context
if you only knew
have you heard?
darkness in the distance
update
knocked off our feet

right where you left me

3.3K 57 41
By cutie_patootie7

present day:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wow Jules, you should really work on your aim." Someone said behind me with a laugh.

I stopped moving.

Jules? Wait it can't be-

I take off the headset and turn around. It was in fact, him.

"Walker..?" I said confused.

"That's my name." He said with a grin.

He was taller then me now, maybe a little under six foot. That was about all that changed though. He still had those same ocean blue eyes, messy blond curls, and a goofy smile as he leaned on the doorframe.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, still puzzled as to why he was in my house.

"I'm here for dinner, duh." He said, walking into the room.

"Okay..."

Why did my parents not tell me? I haven't talked to Walker in years after his girlfriend decided she didn't like me and he sided with her, and now he's here for dinner? It didn't matter though because-

"Cool setup." Walker said looking around the room, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, it's mostly Amis stuff though." I said, briefly making eye contact with him before looking down and picking at my nails.

"So...I take it you didn't know I was coming." Walker asked in an expression I couldn't read.

"Nope.." I replied, laughing awkwardly.

"Look Jules....I-"

Walker was cut off by the sound of the door bursting open. Tanner tan into the room and looked around.

"jj!" Tanner exclaimed as he spotted me before pulling me into a hug.

"Oh my gosh Tanner, since when are you tall?!"

The little boy who was about 4'9 and in elementary when I met him was now almost my height and starting to lose his baby face.

"What can I say, I've been eating my vegetables." He said with a shrug and a grin almost identical to Walker's.

"Yeah right, I'll believe it when I see it." I said which made us both laugh.

"Wait so does that mean Leena's here too??" I asked.

"Yes she is...but you're not happy to see me?" Tanner said, starting to fake cry.

"Of course I am!" I said pulling him into another hug. "I'm just more excited to see Leena." I said with a wink before racing down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked downstairs to find that the Garner family was also here. My parents, Jen and her boyfriend, and the Reynolds were all conversing while my mom and dad were cooking. Jen's kids, Inez, and James all played together in the living room. I scanned the room to find Leena standing in the corner.

"Leena!" I exclaimed, running up to her and pulling her into a hug.

"Juliette! I missed you so much!!" She said hugging me tightly before stepping back.

"Okay you literally look so good! How are you so tan?!" She asked me, looking me up and down.

"Well, it does help to live in California." I said laughing.

"Okay wait your dress too! And your bracelets! They're adorable! Wow my brother really did fumble.." she said with a smirk.

I could feel my face get red. Leena was one of the only people who knew why our friendship ended and constantly expressed her disappointment in Walker about it. She always shipped us together and teased us about it, but she never knew that I actually had feelings for him.

"Oh stop it!" I said shoving her while trying to hold back a smile.

"The redness on your face suggests otherwise.." Leena said grinning before taking a sip of her drink.

On cue, Walker and Tanner walked into the kitchen from the foyer. Inez ran over to them and hugged their legs which made me smile. I always thought it was cute how much my siblings loved Walker. They would constantly babble about him when we were friends, but they've stopped as they've gotten older.

"Dinner is ready!" My mom shouted to us.

We walked into the dining room and I walked to find my seat. My mom made name cards to put on peoples plates that say where everyone is sitting. I was upgraded to the adult table while Jennifer's kids and my siblings sat in the kitchen.

When I found my seat, I looked up to find my mom looking back at me, trying to hold back a smile while I glared back at her. Of course, she put me next to Walker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seating arrangement:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I broke eye contact with my mom and sat down. At least I was next to Leena. Maybe I could just talk to her all night and ignore Walker. I did miss him, but it wasn't fair that he got to pick and choose when he wanted to talk to me and I just had to wait my turn. It also infuriated me that he didn't even acknowledge it after 2 years of not speaking.

Walker and Leena sat down a few moments after me and Jennifer sat across from me.

"Juliette, I forgot to tell you when I first saw you, but that color is beautiful on you! It really makes your eyes pop." Jen complemented me with a smile.

By now, I had learned how to take complements and how to not get embarrassed by them, so I simply responded:

"Aw thank you! I like how you did your hair as well, it really suits you." I replied, sharing a smile with her.

I heard Walker quietly snicker next to me. I side eyed him, which wiped the smile of his face fast.

I looked back at Jen to find that she was already gushing to my mom about how sweet I am.

I decided to turn and talk to Leena. I didn't want
to dwell on it, but what just happened? Why did Walker laugh at me? I just tried to focus on my conversation with Leena instead.

After eating and talking for a bit, my dad stood up and hit his glass to get everyone's attention.

"Everybody, if I could have your attention." Everyone stopped their personal conversations and turned to face him.

"I know some of you may be wondering while we are all gathered here together.." my dad said, glancing towards me.

He was right, I definitely was.

"Well..." he continued, "I have a special announcement to make. Well actually, someone else has an announcement to make."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 1K 25
𝓒ð“ē𝓷𝓷𝓊ð“ķð“ļ𝓷 𝐞𝑛 ð‘Īℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑍𝑖𝑎 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑙𝑑𝑠 ð‘Ąð‘’ð‘Ĩð‘Ąð‘  ℎ𝑒𝑟 ð‘ð‘’ð‘™ð‘’ð‘ð‘Ÿð‘–ð‘Ąð‘Ķ 𝑐𝑟ð‘Ē𝑠ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 ð‘Ķ𝑒𝑎𝑟 ð‘ ð‘Ąð‘Ÿð‘Žð‘–ð‘”â„Ž...
47.4K 1.3K 13
Nyx Richards is Reed Richard's little sister, they've never really seen eye to eye on anything. Reed loves science and Nyx just likes to kick back an...
14.3K 165 26
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄...