𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞

By Nystywrites

"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 �... More

Introduction & Copyright
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH: 2
PROLOGUE - Part I
01| His outburst
02|7 years later
03| London
04| The Interview
05| They met, Again.
06| Dream
07| Work for the devil
08| Selfish Bastard
09| My boss is a jerk
10| A Beauty
11| First day at work
12| Arrogant!
13| Surprise
14| Trip together
15| Wandering
16 | Just friends?
17| Truth or dare?
18 | Only she could handle him
19 | Is he... jealous?
20| A girl?
21|Date or Secretary?
22|My Goddess
23 | His possessiveness
24 | Birthday
25 | A desperate Kiss
26 | Interupted Makeout session.
27 | Closeness
28 | Wet dream
29 | Feelings
30 | Betrayed.
32 | Mistake or Misunderstanding?
33 | Regrets ( Part II )
34 | A Man
35 | His need
36 | Shattered
37 | Realisation.
38 | A promise
39 | Don't blush!
40 | All about fate
41 | A fool
Part 43 - 44

31 | Broken

9.8K 712 116
By Nystywrites

A very, very long Chapter ahead, it's interesting btw🤡

3600+ words

Target 🎯 250 votes and 2K views.

I am telling you, Aanya was the one blabbering inside my head and I just penned down her words😭👍🏻

The next chapter is special because Abhimanyu Raichand is gracing us with his presence. For those who doesn't know, Abhimanyu Raichand is the MMC of His Tech wife by storiesbyroy ( MY ONE & ONLY 🖇️💗) and I LOVE HIM🫀😭

CONSIDER IT AS A 100K SPECIAL AS HIS TECH WIFE JUST COMPLETED 100K VIEWS🧿🫀

CONGRATULATIONS ROYY🫀✨💗

And, Driven by Fate will be uploaded on Scrollstackk. I'll upload the next chapter on Monday.

I'll add the spoiler at the end of the chapter so just enjoy 😁

A woman doesn't change because she wants to or due to her will.

A woman changes because her surroundings won't let her live in peace in the way she is.

No.

I won't cry.

It's not an option. Not for me at least.

Aanya Singhania doesn't know to back out or fucking run like a bitchy coward.

My brother never taught me to run away from my problems, neither did he teach me to cry like a lost child and hide behind a shadow.

Nothing can stop a Singhania.

Never in my lifetime I've utilised my brother's power for my own gain but now, that shall be changed.

No, Not like I am using it for my own gain but Ive to.

There is no other option, I am left with.

I retrieved my phone from my purse and dialed the number, I never thought of calling anytime soon.

Adhishree Rajawat.

The only person who is capable of bringing everything to its place.

Adhi was my senior and we studied in the same school and she was always into these hacking and shits. She never usually used her talent for something vain and unreasonable but she charges a mountain whenever she gets a project or anything, which should be done without any public attention.

She picked up on the 4th ring and I assume it would be around 5:00 in the morning as it's 11:30 pm over here in UK.

"Hey, Babe" She said in her slightly sleepy tone and I felt guilty for waking her up this early.

"Adhi" I whispered and that was her cue to be attentive to whatever I say.

"I am here, whatever you want, Anything" She sounded sober and her voice beamed with energy. Her entire attention was on my tone which was on the verge of breaking down again but no, It's not the time.

"Adhi-I" I couldnt say the further words as I was consumed by my grief and bursted into tears and heavy sobs.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

No Aanya, You cannot fall weak at this moment.
Fight back.

Give him the taste of his own fucking medicine.
That asshole deserves it.

"Anni" She whispered.

"Adhi, I didnt-I didnt do it, I swear.I didnt do anything, yet he-he accused me. You know rightyou-you know how fucking hard I love him.Help me, p-please"

I do not know how many times my voice cracked due to the heaviness I was feeling in my gut, or how many times I broke into sobs.

My face was sweaty, My red, tear ridden eyes were almost swollen.

He made me miserable. He made me fucking miserable that I cannot even recognize the ball of energy who use to go around and cheer up people.
He broke me real good. He tore my heart in the way that there is no other way to sew it back to a single piece.

"What.did.he.fucking.do" She gritted through her teeth, grinding them and even though we are on voice call, I can clearly see her scrunched and gritted face.

"I was working for him and--"

There.

Poured everything infront of her.

Head to toe.

After listening to me, she hummed and we shared a peaceful silence.

"Dont worry, Ill do it" She gave me assurance and Adhishree Rajawat never gives the promises, she couldn't keep.

Thats her speciality.

"How? I whispered, while closing my eyes.

"First of all, I have to crack their security system and Ill eventually crash their systems. It will hang their computers for a while and Ill use it as a distraction to hack the computer of the CEO, as everyone would be busy in the chaos of their companys server being hacked, I will find the IP address and thats it"

I was stunned now.

This girl just listened to me like 10 minutes ago and she already has a plan.

And I'll do it after 30 minutes, It will be around 12:15 at midnight over there and no one will be alert at that moment and we will use it as our gain"

I was nodding like an obedient child.

"Just an hour, sweetheart" Thats all she said and hung up on me.

Adhishree Rajawat is a special employee of my brother.

Whenever we need to sneak into our opponents system or whenever we will face a technical crash, Adhi is the solution. She actually goes by the name she kept for herself,' 'Echo'.

She is Echo for the world, A mysterious figure and everyone thinks of her as some impressive guy with amazing hacking skills but only if they knew..
With trembling limbs, I rose from the couch where I was sobbing and looked around with wet lashes.
Even though I have everything, right now, at this moment, I feel like I have lost everything.

It feels like I lost the happiness which I gained a few days ago.

My feet came in contact with the cold tiles and I looked up, only to face myself- my reflection on the mirror, right in front of me.

Dishevelled hair, red puffy eyes, trembling lips and a weight in my tongue. I didn't hold myself when my eyes got teary as I cried a bucket just an hour ago.

I closed my eyes, letting the tears fall off my eyes and I breathed in, consoling myself.

"I always had the idea that would never love me, The least you could do was to trust me but silly me" I chuckled sadly at my defeat, on my overthinking ass. On my over-believing heart.

You trust people too much, Ani..

Sana's words rang inside my brain on loops and now, I got to know what she was actually trying to convey.

Averting my gaze from myself or like from my reflection, I stepped inside the shower, pressed the push button, letting the cold water engulfing me into slumber of darkness and pain.

It's cold.

Not the water but my heart is feeling cold. His eyes, pierced through my chest and I swear, the moment I looked into his eyes, it felt like my soul has been stabbed.

His eyes held anything but love. Rage would be a small world to describe what I saw in his eyes.
He looked at me like I was a disgust and he needed me out if the room. Out of the company.

Out of his fucking life.

He was angry, I know that. Once I get to know who the hell was behind this, I'll fucking deal with that person on my own.

Personally.

But before that, Kiansh needs to calm down.

I know he flipping everything upside-down and I feel bad for the poor employees of his.

Poor souls are going to suffer a lot.

I was standing inside the for how long? An hour?

Maybe it was because my body was almost numb due to the cold water splashing through my face and flickering down through my skin.

Oh fuck, Adhi.

I instantly turned to run out of the shower, not caring a bit about my wet clothes or the fact that I could stumble upon my feet due to the water dripping through my clothes.

But I cared less.

I looked onto my surroundings, trying to find my phone and my attention was grabbed by the buzzing sound of my mobile phone which was laying on the couch.

In no time, I hurried toward the couch and sat on the floor because I can't make the couch dirty as I was all wet.

" He-hello" I was shivering at this point. My body was numb and I couldn't feel my hands anymore.

" Hey, Calm down, Ani " She tried to calm me but I couldn't.

" Yes, yes Adhi, Please, tell me " I pleaded, no I practically begged her.

" The documents were sent directly on the Email of the CEO, Martin De'souza and...." She trailed off and a frown appeared on my face.

" And..? " I motioned her to speak further.

" The sender was none other than Kiansh "

My eyes almost barged out as soon as she completed her words.

Kiansh's sent those designs to De'souza? That to personally?

No fucking way.

This is actually ridiculous but if Adhi says that it was him, there might be an explanation and Adhishree never shares false information. She won't open her mouth as long as she is not satisfied with her results and that can annoy the fuck out of a person.

" Adhi, what are you saying?" My voice was almost desperate. Because I wanted the real culprit, not any kind of confusing shits.

" I know right? Trust me I had the same reaction as yours but try to connect the dots" She further added.

" Kiansh would never, ever do such as thing, that too with AK. He built his own empire without any kind of help, without the shadow of his own billionaire parents, he literally used his own funds and everything was arranged by his own self. That man literally worked from day to night, just to leave a mark on the world of business and design. He is a self-made billionaire, Anni and do you think he would do that? To his own company? The place which is like a home to him?"

She completed her words, it's not like I believed that he was the one behind everything but I was too stunned to process anything.

Wait.

I gasped as soon as I realised something.

" There is someone else " It was more like a conclusion, rather than a question.

" There is someone else, someone else who sent the designs using his personal Email account, who has been keeping eyes on everything, on our system, our designs, more importantly, his cabin, laptop, everything. " My eyes widened at this realisation.

We have been watched and we don't even have any clue about this?

Even though Adhi is on the other side of the world, I could still feel the victory smirk, forming on her lips.

" You are smart, indeed. No wonder you are the sister of my heartless Boss" She was grinning by now, I can totally see it.

There must be something. There is always a way.

I facepalmed myself and tried to pressurise my brain.

If the mole sent the information through Kiansh's laptop then it must be someone close to him.

Or it might be an employee of his who has been working for him for a long time and had been keeping his eyes on us.

" CCTV" I murmmered to myself.

Fucking Yes!

" THE CCTV FOOTAGE!!" I literally screamed and instantly felt sorry for the poor girls eardrums which luckily didn't teared.

" That was slow, but you still got it " She said, chuckling and I made an annoyed face.

She could have told me? Right?

" Now, Do you have anyone you could actually trust in the company? " She asked me with seriousness.

All the playfulness was long gone from her tone.

" Maria..." I whispered.

Would she believe me? She didn't even looked into my eyes when I was going to meet Kiansh but there is nothing wrong with keeping the hopes up.

She will believe me. She has to.

" Call her, keep her on conference" She added.

With a sigh. I dialled her number hesitantly bit that's the one option I have.

Maria didn't picked up as my call went to direct voice chat.

I tried again.

She picked up on the 5th ring and I thanked my lucky stars.

" Miss Singhania I can't-" I cut off her even before she could complete her words.

" Just a little favour, Maria. Please. Please, you are the only one I can whole heartedly trust " I pleaded and I know she melted, judging by the way she sighed out.

" Please make it quick" She said with low voice.

" Thank you, Thank you so much. Can you please send me the CCTV footage of today? the one inside Kiansh's Cabin?" I finished, only to find her silent.

" What's wrong, Maria?" I asked her, worriedly.

Wait, Is he okay?

I couldn't help myself from asking about him.

"Is-is he okay?" I whispered, terrified to hear something negative and devasting.

" Mr. Rajvansh is absolutely fine, Miss Singhania, A little-No, very angry at this moment? Yes but it's the employees you should care about at this moment. He's venting his frustration and anger on those poor souls and by the end of tomorrow, I am afraid that there will be no staff left in AK, judging by the lightning speed he is firing everyone"

I gulped as soon as I heard her.

" But what about th-"

" It's deleted, Miss Singhania " She cuts through my words and I closed eyes in utmost anger.

Maybe feeling defeated?

" Send me the access " Now it was Adhishree who took the charge of giving the instructions.

" I am sorry, What? Miss Singhania is this someone else speaking? " Maria sounded confused but there is no time left for me to explain everything to her.

" I'll explain everything, Maria" I said and asked her to send the access to Adhi, as she worked on it.

Just 15 minutes...

That's all she said before hanging up.

" Our technical team is working on recovering the deleted CCTV clip for last 4 hours and all that she ask was 15 minutes?" She was astonished by the way Adhi confidently said that, 15 minutes is all she needs.

I smiled upon hearing Maria's words.

" That's the reason she is bhai's most trusted one " I concluded with a proud smile, tugging on my face, almost like a little sister who was proud of her elder sister.

As she promised, 15 minutes later, Adhi called me back .

" Check your Email, Fuck I always knew she was a bitch, My instinct can never prove me wrong!" She groaned in anger and frustration and me? I couldn't relate to her words. Who is she refering to?

I thought about asking her she has already sent me the footage so why making it difficult for her?

I logged in into my Gmail and clicked on what she sent me.

There it is.

The answer to my question.

The deleted clip.

Love you Adhi...

I clicked on the video, downloaded it and without wasting a single second, I played it.

At first it was blank as no one was inside the cabin but soon after, the door cracked open and He entered inside while removing his blazer and putting them on the headrest of his moving chair while stretching his neck.

My eyes beamed with happiness as soon as I saw him. His face was calm, his posture was rigid, power and dominance dripping through his eyes and my stomach churned with the feeling.

He was indeed happy in the morning.

Soon after, he started his work, ordered the coffee, which he needs to process properly and I chuckled softly.

Has there been a day he went without having his utterly bitter and poison like coffee?

He worked for a while, and I noticed his lips curved a bit. A slight smile tugged on his face, causing the butterflies to dance inside my stomach and my heart beating in rhythm.

The smile he got...

He retrieves his ohone and dialed a number furiously, almost desperately and I saw his face was scrunched into complete displeasure as soon as he talked to the person.

It should be Ishaan Bhai or Bhai.

Soon after, Maria entered the cabin with he laptop and placed it infront of him and his eyes went blank and dark.

That must be the headlines.

He literally slided everything placed on his desk using one of his hands and placed a hard punch on the wall.

I gasped as soon as I witnessed this.

Tears were filled in my eyes, almost instantly as soon as I witnessed him hurting himself.

But that was the end, the footage flickered and it went off.

What was that? That's it? Where is the part where the Designs were sent to De'souza?

As I was about to call Adhi again, My phone flashed with another text and it was sent by her.

Adhishree : Another one, check it.

I gave her an internal nod and clicked on the clip.

It was short, almost about just 4 minutes.

I clicked on it and it was dated as the day before yesterday.

Kiansh's Birthday.

Yess, we didn't attend the office that day.

In the video, the room or his cabin was entirely dark, and after 3 seconds, a Woman entered inside the cabin. Her face was covered with a black mask with a NYC cap on her head, causing to cover her entire face.

Cunning bitch for real.

She looked around and opened his PC as she furiously typed on the keyboard. Probably entering the passcodes and everything.

As she was done with the work, she closed the pc and looked straight into the CCTV camera.

Fuck, I got chills the moment she looked on the camera and the moment she did rushed out of the cabin.

Umm. So she is going to the security cabin to erase the evidence.

But, I couldn't see her face.

There must be something, anything, A hint maybe?

Do not lose hope, Aanya.

I relaxed my mind, gathering my entire focus to a single point and I replayed the clip.

The same things happened but something clicked on my mind as soon as I saw her lowering against his desk to type on the keyboard.

I narrowed my eyes to her hands and that's it.

I got it.

The bracelet.

But wait, I've seen that bracelet somewhere.

I zoomed on her hands and took a screenshot on my Macbook.

Later, I exited the Email tab to further look into the  screenshot.

The image was blur, mostly due to the darkness of the surrounding and also, the reduced pixel but the Cctv cameras of AK are advanced and even the font of a mobile phone can be read on the camera upon zooming on it.

I zoomed her hands, it was a beige, bracelet with a carving on it.

Upon reading it closely and I finally got the name I was looking for.

The one who was responsible for the entire shit going on with us.

I was shocked as hell upon learning that the one he trusted the most was the one responsible for backstabbing him.

Nisha Sharma

The so-called best buddy of my brother and him.

I just want to cry at this moment. Not because she betrayed him but for the problems I went through, for the time annoyed Adhi with my unbearable ass.

Fuck, I was literally crying at this point but it was happy tears.

I started to move towards the door to leave bit that's when I realised, My clothes are still wet.

Oh God! I've been sitting around, wearing these absolutely wet dripping clothes and thank you lord for not letting my brother see this view.

He would have been strangled me to death, I am sure of that.

With lightening speed, I changed into my usual clothes, grabbed my car keys and literally drove the fastest I could.

20 minutes later, I am right infront of AK.

A soft smile tugged on face upon realising that everything will be absolutely alright after this. The dream I've been leaving since last few weeks would last longer for sometime. I don't care about anything else as long as I've him by my side.

I love him, even if my feelings are not supposed to returned back to me.

I ran towards the building, with a proud feeling of catching the mole, the fucking bitch responsible for everything. But, the credit shall be given to the deserving person.

Adhishree.

I would surely mention about her to him but for now, all I want to fo right now is to feel his warmth around myself.

I looked inside, only to find that people are still working. Their eyes are heavy and defeated. Some are typically looking on the screen, barely keeping their eyes open.

For god's sake. It's literally 2:39 at midnight.

Some are making the new designs for the competition.

He must have ordered around like a typical dictator he is!

Don't worry people, your saviour is here.

I grinned, ear to ear and return to my mission to return back to him and I entered inside the door, which was slightly open without knocking.

" Ki-" His name was stuck on my tongue as my eyes witnessed something, I wished I never saw.

The evidence, the pendrive I was holding was long gone between my grip and it touched the ground with a soft clang.

My breathing slowed as something gripped my heart in its hold.

Pain was nothing of a word to emphasize what I was feeling at the moment.

There was the woman, straddling against my man's lap and she had her head lowered against his neck as she nibbled into his skin.

He was sitting on the office chair and she was on his lap. The back of the chair was facing me so he couldn't have a view of me standing near the door but as soon as Nisha's gaze locked into mine, She smirked in victory and smashed her lips against his and that was it.

I had the urgency to move forward and yank her back but what stopped me from doing that was the man who let her touch him.

The man, I use to call as mine in my dreams.

The man, whom I loved ever since I knew what loving someone fucking means.

The man who claimed me as his but stupid me, who thought he would reciprocate the same feelings.

Fucking stupid me to think that he could actually want me when all these time, he was busy messing his own friend who stabbed his back, not some hours ago.

A painful yet humorless chuckle rumble through my chest and I turned around to leave.

You know what? I was done.

Done with the man.

Done with his place and company.

I was fucking done with my one-sided unreciprocated feelings.

_________________

Don't kill me please 🙂
How was the chappyyy💗

GLIMPES

" Abh-" My words never completed as he rammed his fist against my face, causing me to stumble upon my legs and I fell down with a harsh thud.

" You fucking dared to hurt my sister" He roared like an animal, launched into my direction and he knelt, only to throw another, dangerous punch on my face.

His anger is justified but I just need to see her.

There has been a turmoil of abnoxious feelings engulfing my heart.

Fear.

Fear of being away from her, fear of not seeing her again.

Fear of not able to hold her.

No, please.

I need her, I need her to even process anything, I need her to even breath properly. She can't leave me.

That's not happening as long as I am breathing.

Aanya Singhania will have to put a bullet through my heart in order to stop him from having her.

" I-I'll ju-" Abhir didn't even let me complete my words and he spat on my face.

" You don't deserve a soul like her, Asshole. You know what she is better off without you" He gritted his teeth and a humorous laugh rambled through my chest.

He thinks he can keep me stay away from her?
He think he can fucking restrain me from touching what's fucking mine? then he has another thing coming.

I'll fucking burn everything if that's needed but Aanya Singhania is mine. Full fucking stop.

" Show me what you got, Singhania." I chuckled.
" But if you think you are enough to keep me away from your sister, then fucking dream on, asshole" I grunted and he punched me, again and this time he didn't restrained himself from doing so.

"If I'll ever see you near my sister again, then I'll fucking end you with my bare hands, Motherfucker!" He hissed but He was the least one I was concerned about.

She wants to play hide and seek then I'll play with her but if I caught her, then she is trapped with this motherfucker for life.

That's a promise I making right now, to my demon who is barely keeping himself sane after when she fucking ran away from me.

_____________________

THE CHAPTER WILL BE UPLOADED ON SCROLLSTACKK ON MONDAY 💗

Happy reading ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 3.4K 37
𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐇𝐈 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐋♡ Bow to the Queen Before Speaking ~ A Beauty with Brain, Sassy Attitude with a Kind & Unique Personality. At just the age...
48.2K 1.9K 32
Ava Shetty, a girl with an enchanting aura, had the power to sprinkle happiness wherever she went. With her protective older brother and loving paren...
49.8K 1.9K 42
Prologue- In a dimly-lit forest, a young girl was running away from someone. When suddenly, a man seized a fistful of her hair from behind. "Aahh...