Holy Father Tool Man

Galing kay Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 圣父系工具人 Author: Dongyuegui Summary: As a tool NPC, Eiji Hiiragi's mission is to do his best... Higit pa

Holy Father Tool Man
1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39-40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53
54
55-56
57-58
59
60
61
62
63-64
65-66
67-68
69-70
71-72
73-74
75-77
78
79-80
81-82
83-84
85-86
87-88
89-90
91-92
93-94
95-96: Extra: Kurokata Eiji (1-2)
97-99: Extra: Kurokata Eiji (3-5)
100-102: Extra: Kurokata Eiji (6-8)

103: Extra: Variety Show Street Interview

87 4 2
Galing kay Spinfoxie

Chapter 103 Variety Show Street Interview

【Special episode of street interviews released! Enter the inner world of handsome guys - do they also have sweethearts? With such good looks, what type of people would they like? 】

【Let's wait and see! 】

...

[I was very lucky. When I first came to the streets of Yokohama, at the first stop, I found a handsome guy standing by the river]

In the camera, a black-haired young man wearing a light-colored windbreaker suddenly appeared. Just from the side view, you can see that this is a face that perfectly fits the theme of this interview.

"...Is there anyone you like?" The black-haired young man repeated the host's words with a smile. His naked neck was wrapped with layers of bandages, as if he was injured, "Of course."

Host: "...Eh? So are you still single?"

The expression of the black-haired young man did not change, he just smiled quietly at the host.

[Looks like...the handsome guy continues to have an unrequited love! 】

Host: "Would you mind describing the person you like?"

The black-haired young man pondered for a long time, and then said with a smile: "Of course, he is the type that suits me best. What I like most is the way he looks at me, and what I hate most is that there are many inexplicable guys around him. "

【......he? ! And the tone of the last sentence completely changed! He's a handsome guy with an aggressive attitude--! 】

[...and there are many suspected love rivals! Should I say I have good vision? ! 】

Host: "...It seems that the person you like is very popular. So, is there anything you want to say to your favorite person through the show?"

"I hope you can stay in this world forever. Thank you for pulling me out of the abyss. The last words -" the black-haired young man's eyebrows were curved, and there was a soft look in his iris-colored eyes, "I will always be by your side." , Yingsi."

【...Handsome guy's unique secret skill! Confession in front of the camera! 】

[I wish him success in his love affair! 】

...

[For the second stop, we chose a bustling neighborhood in Tokyo. We were lucky. As soon as we passed a street corner, we spotted two handsome guys again. 】

A young man with blond hair and dark skin appeared in the camera. Next to him was a young man with black hair and a very gentle appearance and temperament.

When the microphone was placed in front of them, when they heard the host's question, both of them were obviously stunned, and then their expressions invariably became subtle.

[At this time, no one realized the seriousness of the problem until--]

The blond young man: "...the spiritual world? Do you have someone you like? Of course. What kind of person is he..." The young man smiled, his eyes shining, "Gentle, kind, has a firm goal, and can pay for it. In everything, always put the people you cherish before yourself..." After a string of descriptions that shocked the host, the blond young man finally stopped, "So, do you really want to hear me out? ? I can talk for a long time."

[...Love makes people blind. 】

The host off-camera put the microphone in front of the black-haired young man who had not yet spoken in a daze.

"...But the shortcomings are also obvious." The black-haired young man didn't know what he thought of, and his expression suddenly became heavy. "He doesn't cherish himself too much. Because he puts too many people and things before himself."

host:"......"

【etc! ? Is that what we think it means? ! Why did you take up what the handsome blond guy said so easily? Also, the title of my sweetheart is "he" instead of her? Could it be--】

Hearing this, the blond and dark-skinned young man raised his eyebrows, "That's true."

host:"......"

[Two handsome guys actually like the same person--? ! 】

[...The program crew should not enter the terrifying Shura field! 】

[But how do two people manage to get along with each other even though they have the same crush? ! Is this how a handsome guy behaves? ! 】

【So terrifying! 】

The host asked weakly: "...So, is there anything you want to let your favorite people know through the show?"

This time, the microphone was placed in front of the black-haired young man. After thinking about it, the black-haired young man sighed quietly, "Eisi, sometimes it feels like you are slower, but..." The young man looked up at the camera. , with a very helpless expression, "Forget it, it's fine for you to be like this. I hope you are happy every day."

【Gentle charm! 】

【...But Eiji? Who is the person named Yingsi? ! 】

The host tremblingly put the microphone in front of the blond young man.

"Me?" The blond young man thought for a while and said seriously: "Of course what you want to say the most must be said in person. The rest... well, come to my house for dinner on the weekend. Also, stop following strange guys around. Ran away!"

[...Why don't you two go talk to the handsome guy by the river from before? Maybe you will make a surprising discovery? 】

-

[Soon, we met another man on the street. 】

This time, the interview subject was an ocher-haired boy wearing a black top hat and a suit jacket...and six or seven men in black posing crazily behind him.

[Although the aura coming from the other party is very scary, our brave host still got in! Thumbs up for his professionalism! 】

"...Huh? The one you like?" After the ocher-haired boy repeated this sentence, the sharp look on his face slowly disappeared. He turned away slightly uncomfortably, "Of course. ."

[Is this the contrast between cuteness! ? What doesn't look like a good guy is actually an unexpected pure love? ! 】

"What do you want to say?" After listening to the host's question, the ocher-haired boy was silent for a moment, and then spoke with his ears red, "...Well, um, Eiji, I prepared a gift for you. I didn't know you received it. I won't like it later, but--I will wait for your reply."

【......etc? ! Eiji? ! 】

The man in black who is looking crazy into the mirror behind him: "You will definitely succeed, Chuuya-sama--!"

[Jidao, he must be the young master of Jida! 】

-

【Today's trip went extremely smoothly! We met two men again in a nearby shopping street! Is this the quality of street men in our country? 】

This time, the person in the frame is a young man wearing sunglasses, and next to him is a man with shoulder-length black hair.

"...Someone you like? Of course there is." The young man wearing sunglasses replied simply, "It would be weird to say there is no one, right?"

Host: "...Okay, then, can you describe the person you like?"

The young man in sunglasses who originally looked calm and even had a carefree smile suddenly got stuck, "Just... the most perfect, the most powerful, the kindest and gentlest. Wait! Is this really going to be broadcast on TV?" ?! You'd better pinch it off for me! I'm not interested in confessing my love in front of the whole country!"

The host said soullessly: "Sorry, it can't be done."

The young man with shoulder-length hair next to the handsome guy in sunglasses patted him on the shoulder in a funny way, "Xiao Zhenping, since you've already said half of what you said, why not finish it in one go. If you continue like this-"

"That's ridiculous!" The man in sunglasses known as Xiao Zhenpei grunted angrily and knocked off the opponent's hand. "Anyway, I will work hard to get promoted as promised." Having said this, he gritted his teeth and said, " Damn it... the last confession plan was completely messed up by those people from the high school, but I will definitely not make any mistakes this time!"

Host: "...Eh, so you were rejected?"

"No! It's just that the other party didn't understand what I meant at all!"

[...Wouldn't that be even more miserable than a failed confession! 】

Seeing that the young man in sunglasses was stuck in memories and couldn't extricate himself, the host tactfully handed the microphone to the young man with shoulder-length hair.

Unexpectedly, the interviewee did not act according to common sense. Before the host even asked his question, he hugged his companion's shoulders and said, "Eiji, did you see that? Although Xiao Jinping was stupid Yes, but a fool's heart is the most valuable, do you really not think about him?"

【Appeared! The best assist from a friend! Congratulations, today the host who got a strange script for no reason finally said goodbye to the love triangle Shura scene! 】

【--but? ! Eiji! you again--! 】

-
[After experiencing once again that the person he was confessing to was named Yingsi, the host learned from the experience and took another route. 】

[Presumably, this way we can bid farewell to the terrifying whirlpool called Eiji! 】

【However--】

There were a lot of people in the frame this time. They were a tall young man with silver hair wearing round sunglasses on his nose. Beside him, there were three students wearing the same dark purple uniform.

"Someone you like? Of course there is." The young man wearing round sunglasses seemed to find it troublesome. He simply took off the sunglasses from the bridge of his nose, exposing his pair of pale blue eyes to the camera.

"...This guy is really going crazy again." Behind him, the only girl in the trio said through gritted teeth.

The remaining two nodded silently.

[...It seems that this man, who is said to be a teacher by profession, has a very close relationship with his students. 】

"Type? Super good-looking, super strong, and very good at taking care of others. You worry about me easily. In short, you are the most compatible with me in every aspect, right?" The silver-haired young man replied while thinking.

"What do you want to say? Hey, can you really leave me that much time?"

Host: "...How about you keep the story short?"

"Tsk," the young man showed an expression that only a handsome man could control, "Eisi, can you really not go back to a high school to teach? Why are you so busy? Next time you go on a trip, take me with you. I'm super strong. ? Also, when are you going to get rid of that follower Sasuke and come have dinner with me? I have something very important that I haven't told you yet!"

Just when the silver-haired young man wanted to continue speaking, the two male students behind him couldn't bear it anymore and took him away from the microphone.

[...Very well, the host's stubborn resistance has not had any effect. It's you again, Eiji--! 】

Host: "...then, as students, do you have anything to say to your teachers?"

The microphone was handed to the nearest black-haired boy with a sea urchin head.

The blue-eyed boy said calmly and numbly, "Then I wish Gojo-sensei's love affair fails."

The pink-haired boy and the tea girl immediately said loudly: "Second the proposal!"

The scene suddenly became chaotic.

"Repeat the grade--! I have decided that you will all repeat the grade this year!"

Outside the camera, you can vaguely hear the shouts of a certain teacher with no moral integrity.

The pink-haired boy was the only one still in the camera, as if checking the situation outside the camera. When the sound gradually faded away, the boy turned his head and looked at the camera, "Eiji-sensei, did you see it? Although Gojo The teacher is very strong, but you should not consider such a person as your boyfriend and find another partner."

[For example...you? The scheming dk brother actually wants to take this opportunity to become a teacher! 】

[...Teacher Gojo, while your romance is developing, you may want to focus on your own ethics as a teacher, and also pay attention to the students around you. 】

【I wish you success in your love affair! 】

[...I also hope that the host will not suffer from PTSD! 】

-

[The strong host has changed his mind again. That's right, he hasn't given up yet! He doesn't believe that all the handsome guys in Japan are monopolized by the terrifying existence named Eiji! 】

[This time, the brave host led the camera crew to discover the interview target on a secluded street]

The people in the frame this time were two teenagers who looked to be 17 or 18 years old. There was a certain age gap between them and the previous interviewees. Therefore, the host was very relieved, even though the black-haired boy among them was His expression was not very friendly, but the host, who thought he had caught the glimmer of hope, still went ahead boldly.

"...The person you like? Well... I would rather say the most important person, of course." The blond boy scratched his head in embarrassment and laughed. Before the host came over, the two seemed to be quarreling over the map, but now, their attention was completely distracted. "The type is the warmest, kindest, and most considerate person in the world."

Host: "...Hey, is this, so exaggerated?"

The blond boy looked surprised, "Exaggeration? How could it be possible? What I told was obviously the truth." As he said that, he stretched out his elbow and slapped the black-haired boy next to him who looked very difficult to offend. "Sasuke, I didn't Just talk nonsense!"

【...Sasuke? It seems to be a familiar name. Where have you heard it before? The miserable host has not yet realized his fate, but the Shura Field has arrived--】

"Do you have any objections?" the black-haired boy said coldly.

host:"......"

【...That's right! This is another story about two people traveling together who like the same person at the same time! 】

"What do you want to say to Eiji?" The blond boy thought hard for a while. He coughed slightly embarrassedly, "That's it... I changed the bed in the room to a double size. Next time you come back, you can There's no need to go to Sasuke's side. I feel... Naruto seems to be very hopeful. Regarding my previous advisor... I seem to have regretted it again. When the time comes, can you come and be my advisor, Eiji?"

[I don't know how powerful it is! Are today's kids so awesome? ? 】

[But why...it's you again! Eiji--! 】

[...Is it true that even a boy of this age cannot escape? ! 】

The host outside the camera was completely numb. He put the microphone to the black-haired boy's mouth with a blank expression.

The other party seemed to have such a cold personality. In the end, he snorted softly, "...work overtime and don't be too late. Also, if you go back next time, come with me to the Uchiha clan. I have I want to tell you something."

【...Unexpectedly, he is a tsundere--! 】

[Thanks to the host! I wish you both good luck in your love affair! 】

[...So how do relatives and friends like the same person without fighting? 】

-

[The host who does not believe in evil sets out again. 】

[Soon, we discovered the last handsome passerby for this interview. 】

"Huh? Do you like someone?" The light-haired young man in the camera has a unique face. Although the host has met a handsome guy with a gentle temperament before, the light-haired young man in front of him almost exudes Soft glow.

He shook his head in distress, "If it's the kind of lover, there isn't one yet, but there are many important people."

The host almost cried with joy, so he didn't notice the weirdness of this sentence, "Is this so!"

The light-haired young man in the camera seemed a little confused, "Did I say something wrong? You look like -" You were too excited.

Host: "...Ah, no, no, no, thank you for worrying. It's just that some very bizarre things have happened recently... I thought I couldn't escape at all. Thank you, you gave me confidence and let me know that I didn't Poisoned." At this point, the host breathed a long sigh of relief, "Fortunately, you didn't say the same thing as the other passers-by who were interviewed, haha."

The host's words seemed to arouse the curiosity of the interviewee. He blinked his amber eyes and said, "It seems like this is troubling you."

Host: "Not really, I just feel that all the handsome guys in Japan are monopolized by a man named Eiji."

I don't know why, but the light-haired young man in the camera suddenly had a strange expression. He was stunned for a moment, and then started to hold back his laughter.

Host: "...What, what's wrong?"

The light-haired young man turned away and laughed lightly, then turned his head and looked at the camera with an apologetic look, "I'm sorry...but it's really such a coincidence."

[At this moment, a bad premonition came to my mind--! 】

The light-haired young man: "Because my name is Eiji."

The host made a demented voice: "...ah."

host:"??"

host:"!!!!!"

【So it's you! The culprit who makes all the handsome guys fall in love - the mysterious Mr. Eiji! 】

[Please be sure to accept this special interview! 】

[End of full text]

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

25.2K 1.1K 19
-DON'T READ THIS ONE. PLEASE GO TO THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS. IT IS UNDER THE SAME NAME, BUT HAS REWRITTEN IN THE TITLE-
2.1K 88 44
Alternative Title: 再不掉马挚友就要毁灭世界了 Author: Midnight Denghua Summary: Momozawa Uyuki is a super rookie at the Metropolitan Police Department. No matter...
747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
4.2K 107 56
Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voice Actor Academy, was forced to bind the...