Long Lost- a tale about Grian...

By Master-225

Grian spotted something floating above his base. As he flys closer to it he realizes it's a portal! Accidenta... More

Prologue
Note from Author
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
ONE SHOT!!
XI
XII
XIV
XV
XVI
NOTICE!!!
XVII
XVIII
😭
XIX
XX
Lol
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
Not a Chapter
XXVII
O-o
Update
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilogue
Final A/N

XIII

505 17 28
By Master-225

Chapter 13

-Techno's POV-

I pored the sleeping potion into the Parot's mouth in a panic.
Once the Parot had stopped twitching and mumbling I began to calm down.

"Techno!!" Tommy yelled! "He's a Watcher!!"
"Yes!" I said exasperated, "I can see that! Thanks for pointing out the obvious!"

What! The! Hell!
I had the urge to hide the Parot somewhere safe and yet also had the urge to kill him because he's a watcher! (And also just the urge to drop kick him)

I hate emotions they get in the way of everything!

I sighed not knowing what to do. "What are we going to do?" Tommy asks nervously.
"Take him to Phil and see what happens next." I answer still unsure what to do.

I looked up and saw a Listener! "What the hell!" I yell shocked.
The Listener looked around apparently shocked too. Then it teleported away.

-Martyn's POV-

I sighed. I needed help, again.
I was stuck in my Listener form for a while.
I got ready to teleport to Grian to have him help me.

I appeared in a forest. I looked around for Grian. From behind me there was a shout! "What the hell!" A pig hybrid, by the looks of it, yelled startled.

I quickly took in the situation around me. Grian was lying on the ground asleep or unconscious. The pig dude was standing staring at me. And a, what looked like a teen, was also staring in confusion though.

I quickly teleported away, not wanting to be killed.
I wonder what Grian is up to though, hanging around with people that aren't the hermits or empires.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 312 26
Updates whenever I'm bored and I don't want to work on my current story Guys yes I added oc's and myself cuz I'm cringe 😬 Okay there are some trigge...
68.5K 3K 37
SEQUEL TO FREE WINGS Dream smp and Hermitcraft fan fiction Tommy was kidnapped once again by Dream, but this time the whole continent was against the...
599K 23.1K 33
As a fan of the Dream SMP, you suddenly find yourself stuck in their world. "Dream, until today, your life has been part of a roleplay in Minecraft t...
226K 7K 64
{Completed!} {First ever fanfiction, so it's really cringy and there are a lot of grammar mistakes, but that's what makes it old. (Like Philza Minecr...