Trapped In A Cycle (A Ghost H...

BunnyFluff101 által

hey guys, this is my first Ghost Hunt fan fiction and I'm really glad I came up with the idea to write one be... Több

chapter 1 (Feeling That Wont Shake)
Chapter 2 (You Have The Right Too Worry)
Authors Note
authors note 2
Chapter 3 (Connection)
Chapter 4 (Threat)
Chapter 5 (Stay With Us)
Chapter 6 (My Friends? More Like Family)
Dedication to AutumnsLover
Cnapter 7 (I Know More Facts Then You Do!)
Chapter 9 (I Love You)
Chapter 10 (The Little Things)
Authors Note (Get Involved)
Chapter 11 (Confessions)
Chapter 12 (Quite A Scare)
Quick question
Chapter 13 (Strong Will Got You This Far.... So Why Not Keep Going?)
Chapter 14 (I Am A Independent Women)
Chapter 15(Picnic)
Chapter 16 (Targeted)
Chapter 17 (Hallucinations)
Chapter 18 (Naru's Place)
Chapter 19 (Suspect)
Chapter 20 (Inner Demons)
Chapter 21 (The Calm After a Storm)
Chapter 22 (A Walk)
Author's Note (I'm sorry)

Chapter 8(Virus and Your Hand Fits In Mine)

898 41 14
BunnyFluff101 által

Mai's POV

Recap:

"So Mai, what happened?" That's the question I was dreading to hear. How do you tell your friends/family that your being attacked by a killer that can control spirits and hold a grudge for years?

End Of Recap

"If it's all the same to you guys, I rather not talk about it now" I looked down at my bed sheets. There not the typical white I expected to see, instead it was my blanket from home, who did this? And how did I not notice this before?

"We understand, we can talk about it later." Monk said. I nodded and suddenly felt tired. I tried to shake it off. It went away for a little and I tried to ack normal. Ayako was talking to me when I suddenly interrupted her,

"I think I'm going to-" I was cut off by a blinding white light and then blackness, what's going on? It feels like my head is on fire.

Unconscious

'I told you Id find you' I could recognize that voice anywhere, the guy that attacked me. 'I won't stop intel I destroy you.'

'How are you inside my head' he smirked as I winced.

'As I said, my wife and daughter were not the only ones to have unique gifts'

'What d-did I e-ever do to you, it was my p-parents fault' I breathed out. The searing pain kept getting worse and worse. Like wild fire it was spreading across my whole body. 'What are y-you doing to m-me?" I held my arms to my chest and tightly closed my eyes.

'You will feel pain like no other. A virus is spreading its self through your body, destroying your white blood cells. It slowly kills you off to ensure you feel the pain. This is the exact virus your parents gave to my wife and daughter. I sat there in front of them and watched as they suffered, I couldn't do anything. Your parents were cruel beings. Your first run a very high fever, then it moves down your whole body leaving your hart last. It's a very vicious way to go' I don't believe what he's saying. All I remember is happy times with my parents. What he's saying is not true.

'Your insane,how did you give my the virus, you w-won't get a-away with this.' The same blinding white light came over me again. Why am I waking up? The last thing I herd was,

'Unique gifts my dear, ones like no other'

Naru's POV

I feel so worthless! I always know everything about everyone and yet I know nothing of what happened to my friend, no, she's more then just a friend. I love her. I love Mai. I would never admit to it but seeing her like this, laying in that bed made me realize that I have to hold the ones I love close and my enemies closer. Their are so many threats out there that go unnoticed. I didn't think it was possible for something like this to happen till it actually did. I was careless.

"I think I'm going to-" Mia started but never finished. I glanced over and saw her sleeping in her bed. She didn't look peaceful like she always is sleeping though, she looked like she was in pain. Her face was scrunched up, sweat dripping down her brow. Something wasn't right.

"Mai!" I ran up to her bed side and grabbed her hand. It was burning, like on fire. What is this?! I touched her for head and it was the same result. "Call the nurse" I watched as Monk ran out of the room screaming for a nurse. Moments later he came back with a young women. Mai was wheeled out of the room while doctors Surrounded her. We all followed.

"She's having some sort of reaction to something, we need to get some ice to cool her down." One of the many doctors called out. "Hey sweetie, everything's going to be fine ok? Were just going to do some tests to see what's the matter." She woke up? I got as close as I could to see what was happening.

"Sir you need to step back" I was gestured back by a nurse.

"What's going on?" On the outside I was cool and collected but on the inside I was a volcano ready to burst.

"She's having some difficulties right now, I will inform you as soon as we have any more information." I nodded. She was fine, and then everything took a turn
for the worse.

"Naru she will be ok. She's a fighter and does not give up" Ayako said from behind me. Turning around I saw both girls in tears and all the men looking at the ground in thought. How did all this happen? I need to know that she's safe and that won't happen till she's back in my arms. The only open seat was next to monk so I sat there and waited for the news.

Time skip two hours

"Mai Taniyama?" I stood up first. "A virus has seemed to enter her system some how. We don't know how it got there or what it even is. Its causing her to have high fevers. The virus began in her head but is slowly spreading, I've never seen anything like it before, she is up though but in a lot of pain. There isn't anything we can do right now but give her a welcoming environment and try to reduce her pain. I'm really sorry" that's the worst news someone could possibly hear. But I rather it be straight forward then sugar coated.

"Can we see her?" Monk asked.

"Yes but she is having trouble speaking, we've been having her try and write stuff down, but she has some trouble. I'm sorry."

"That's fine" she nodded and led us back to a new room. She stopped at the door and smiled. We all walked in as soon as she left. I don't understand. What the hell happened? I watched her carefully as she looked are way. She looks so ill and pale. I smiled and walked over to her bed side and pulled up a seat. She gave a small tired smile and grabbed my hand, I was shocked.

"We're going to go get some tea." Lin spoke up. I nodded, still keeping my eyes on Mai as she gently held my hand. I rubbed the back of her hand. She looked down and smiled, I smiled. Her hand fit perfectly in mine.

"Your going to be ok. I don't know what happened but we will figure it out." She look like she wanted to tell me something. "Do you want a pen and some paper." She nodded and smiled, relived I understood her. I grabbed my black note book and pen and placed them in her hands softly. Looking at it she began to write very sloppily, but that's understandable considering she's laying down. She wrote three words and put her hands down. I picked up the paper and read what it said.

'Attack.....man......virus' I could barley make it out but I did. "The man that attacked you gave you a virus?" She smiled and nodded, I gave her the paper back and she began to write again, I could tell it was hard. "Mai. You don't have to explain right now, you need to rest." Ignoring me she kept writing. When she was done she handed it back. I read it over.

'Case...... Attacker.... Same' she was good a picking words. I understood this perfectly. "The man that attacked you is the same man that attacked the people in Our case?" She smiled again. She's so cute when she does that, I gave her the paper back and wrote again. This time she wrote a sentence.

'The virus was placed through he's powers' so this man has spiritual powers and is able to somehow transfer diseases and other things to someone's mind? I've never herd of that before. "It's going to be ok, we are going to find the person who did this to you and get you healthy again." She looked so troubled. Then she started to speak, barley above a whisper though.

"I was s-so s-scared. I'm sorry."

"Please don't speak Mai, it's ok. You did nothing wrong, ok? Just relax and try to get some sleep." She shook her head signaling she would not be going to sleep.

"I will not let anything bad happen to you ok? If I see that you start to have a nightmare I will wake you up, do you trust me?" I have never shown this much emotion to Mai before, and I can see that she's shocked. She smiled and let a single tear fall, I whipped it away with the pad of my thumb and kissed her forehead gently. She closed her eyes willingly after that.

"That was so cute!" Someone awed from behind me. I turned around and saw my whole team standing in the door frame smirking and smiling. "Naru, you and Mai make such a good couple" it was Monk.

"Will you guys be quite? She's a sleep."

*********************************************************

Hey guys, I'm really happy with how long this chapter is.... And I wasn't planning on updating today so..... \(^.^)/. This was a really important chapter in the story! Naru confesses he's love to Mai, sorta, kinda. HE SHOWS EMOTION! That's good enough for me right now. XD
Is it sad to say that I fan girl over this story sometimes? Even as I write this? Yes? Good, we are on the same page.

Anyways thanks so much for all the views and comments and votes! It means so much, I thought that when I first wrote this no one would read it. But I clearly stand corrected! So thank you so much it means more then you could imagine.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Thanks, till next time.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

661 25 16
My first fanfiction. I hope you like it
20.5K 430 24
(This story happens after Naru and Lin had left, they had been gone for one year.) You are just a normal girl, living a normal life. Or so you though...
51.8K 1.3K 30
This is my first story I'll be doing. I tried my best to write this, so I hope you guys like it.
2.9K 148 14
Heyyy. Sooo, this is my first story I've posted online. I love to write, but I've never got the guts to actually do something about it. Well... I gue...