Fell In Love With A Star | Ch...

By marvel_doll

When you star in a movie named 'Drunk Kisses' amongst the famous actor Robert Downey Jr., the media goes craz... More

Chapter 1: 'Chris Evans here'
Chapter 2: 'Aha! Got it!'
Chapter 3: 'In the Italian restaurant'
Chapter 4: 'Where do you think you're going?'
Chapter 5: 'Who the hell is this guy you're seeing?'
Chapter 6: 'Who is your celebrity crush?'
Chapter 7: 'You look like you haven't slept in days'
Chapter 8: 'Don't fucking touch her!'
Chapter 9: 'Get the fuck away!'
Chapter 10: 'Now why don't I help you relax a little bit?'
Chapter 11: 'So, what's new in your life?'
Chapter 12: 'You are not going anywhere right now but down on me.'
Chapter 13: 'You can't imagine how happy I am to hear from you. I love you.'
Chapter 14: 'Come here and I'll show you how handsome I am.'
Chapter 15: 'Anxiety buddies'
Chapter 17: 'You! You did this!'
Chapter 18: 'Could I get your number?'
Chapter 19: 'I have something to say.'

Chapter 16: 'I am a jealous man. I told you that.'

164 4 8
By marvel_doll

Warnings: teasing, some smut,

OUTFIT REVEAL

''It looks so good on you, Chris ain't gonna be able to keep his eyes off of you.'' Rajah compliments. ''Thanks, I'm thrilled to know what he thinks.''

We get to the set. ''Hi, it's so good to finally meet in person!'' A male calls out when I walk in the direction go the set. ''Sorry, do I know you?'' He laughs softly.

''I'm Bryce. Carter. We spoke on the phone?'' I shake the hand he had reached out. ''Oh ofcourse, I'm Y/n, but you already knew that.'' We laugh.

Chris is on his way over and I see his face twitch when he checks me out. ''Told ya.'' Rajah whispers quirkily as she walks by on her way to check out the set.

When Chris is within hand reach he puts a protective arm around my waist, giving me a quick kiss on my cheek. ''You look stunning. I don't know how I will ever keep my eyes off of you.'' He says, whispering in my ear.

''I'm up first, so you have a full show. You look handsome too, I can't wait for my show.'' I lick my lips and he seems to notice as his expression changes.

I walk up to the set and go through the script one last time. "You think you got the first scene?" Rajah confirms.

"Yeah, I think so. I don't know how much power I need to put into these lines though." Rajah doubts.

"Uhm ah yeah, hard to say. Mild?" She suggests and I agree. "Alright then."

I get called to the set. I see a closed shoving door in the back and desks all over the place. The extras have already taken place at one of the desks each, pretending to be busy.

I stand in front of the door and am supposed to walk right on the midway in between the desks. "Let's roll." Bryce orders.

We start. I start walking, swaying my hips in a bossy mode. One of the extras walks up with a file.

I flip through, not really reading the fake information in it. "Throw this out. I want the numbers of this week, not last week. Let this be your final warning, George. One more screwup and you're out." I sass.

He hastily makes an exit and I walk further. "Rephrase that last sentence." I order, pointing on the computer screen of an extra.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm on it." He nervously speaks. I roll my eyes in response.

"Where's my damn coffee!?" I shout, putting full force into the sentence. It gets silent and all extras look at each other anxiously.

"You are all going to get fired at this rate. Why do I need to tell everyone how to do their jobs!? Get me a coffee!" I demand.

All the extra's start running, walking up to each other and I sigh loudly. ''I got you, girl.'' The manly voice is hearable through the big crowd of people.

THE Anthony Mackie suddenly walks up with a coffee cup in his hand. I have to contain my happiness and improvise by throwing my arms around his neck and giving him a big hug.

''You're a lifesaver.'' I say, still not being able to get over the fact the real Anthony Mackie is standing in front of me. ''I got it exactly how you liked. Tell me, why are you so stressed today?'' He asks me as he hands me my coffee.

''Everyone is getting on my nerves. They're not listening. Everything's a mess.'' I reply.

''Since I'm here, I'm sure it'll be just fine. Yo, everyone! Listen up! Sit your asses back behind your desks and start typing. I want everyone to get at least 2 files done today. And the file with the numbers of our stores from this week on her desk before noon. Social media management keeps track of our online sales for the day. Unfinished business is overtime for everyone. Chop chop, get to work.'' Everyone starts typing.

''And that's how we do it. Enjoy your coffee, have a nice day, take some time off if you need to, everything will be okay.'' He assures me. I then mumble him a quick thank you.

''Cut!'' Bryce shouts. ''That was amazing! How you guys improvised that scene! The viewers are going to love this!'' He is overly excited. ''Thanks.'' I say before turning to Mackie.

''It's so nice to meet you.'' We shake hands. ''Same. Yo, your acting was on top. I almost believed you had a mid-life crisis for real.'' I laugh. ''It was great improvising with you. I was definitely surprised by your appearance.''

''I noticed. That hug was a great save. Otherwise we had to do the scene over.'' He comments.

Chris now walks up. He bro-hugs Mackie before standing besides me with that same protective arm around my waist.

''So, I see you two have met. Great scene too.'' Chris says. ''Man, your woman is the great savior here. She is one of the best at improvising for real.'' Chris smiles to me.

''I'm glad to hear. And I agree by the way.'' He compliments as he pulls me in for a kiss. ''Okay, lovebirds, imma get some coffee now.'' He walks off.

''It's your time to shine now.'' I laugh softly. ''Oh I know, I will be rocking this because I know a beautiful woman is watching me.'' He flirts.

''What? Where!?'' I look around jokingly. He holds my face and pulls me in for another loving kiss. ''You got lipstick on.'' I wipe it away.

''You could've just let it on.'' He pouts. ''No, in the movie you are supposed to be single, remember?'' I remind him. ''You always think of everything. Such a smartass.'' I give his butt a little spank as he walks by on his way to the set.

''Ah Chris, great. Just sit behind that desk. I assume you've tried fake typing at home?'' He nods. ''I have, in fact.'' He grins at me and I laugh thinking back to the memory of it.

I sit down on the movie chair with my name on it which gives me to perfect angle to watch him from. ''Let's roll.'' Bryce gives the sign and the camera starts filming.

Chris starts fake typing on the keyboard. An extra knocks on the glass door reading office on it. ''Sir? I got the numbers.'' He says. ''Hand them to me.'' He hands them over and Chris flips through.

''Good. She must be stressing right now. I know how bad she wants to see every weeks numbers.'' Chris laughs.

"I'm sure someone from her crew is already on it to get them." The extra speaks nervously. ''Make sure she doesn't know we stole her numbers. If that comes out you and the rest of the crew will be fired on your behalf.''

''Yes, sir.'' Chris rolls his eyes. The extra dismisses himself and leaves the fake room. Chris' hand goes through his beard as he looks deep in thought.

"Cut! That was actually good. If all of your scenes go as smooth as these we will be done in a few months." Bryce says, clearly excited.

"I don't know, we're probably just really focused today. We'll have to see about the rest." I laugh.

Chris puts a protective arm around me again as I'm talking to Bryce. "I think we can call it a day with the scenes. I just heard the whole script is now sent your way. Previously we had technical difficulties with sending files. I apologize." Bryce clarifies.

"That's no problem. At least we can finally learn the whole script." I sigh in relief.

"I'll leave you to it. We will see each other in a few days, your agents will communicate with you. Otherwise, you have my number." We thank him and he walks off.

I turn to Chris. "You look sexy in this thing." I trail my hand along the suit.

"Do I?" He smirks. "Mhm." We share a kiss. "I'm going to get my stuff from my trailer. Meet me out front? I'll text Andrew and then my bodyguards." I inform him.

"Yes, boss." He teases. "Go go." I encourage, giving his ass a light spank when he passes by.

He looks back at me, bites his lip and then continues his route to the trailer.

I change out of my outfit. When I come out I don't see Chris yet. Who I do see, is the extra who playes George. I walk up to him, trying to engage in a conversation.

''Hi.'' I say. He smiles at as he turns to me. ''Wow, meeting you in person has been my all-time favorite dream.'' He says. ''Oh really? It's nice to meet you too.'' I joke and we laugh softly as I unintentionally rub his arm once.

''You portrayed a very good stressed business woman.'' He jokes. ''It's because I am. I have business all day every day.'' We laugh again.

''Got it. Can I take a picture with you? My kids won't believe I'm actually working with you.'' He asks. ''Yeah ofcourse.'' I agree to it.

He puts his arm around me and our faces are close. I don't say anything of it because it's probably just for the picture but it's not the most comfortable situation I've ever experienced.

He removes his arm after the photo and steps back a little. Chris walks up and kinda dismisses George with the protective arm he puts around my waist.

I look him in the eyes. ''Hey.'' I whisper. ''Hey, ready to go?'' I nod. I say goodbye to Rajah and he says goodbye to his agent before we leave.

We get into the car and I immediately greet Andrew. ''Who exactly was he?'' Chris asks, his hand has a firm grip on my thigh. ''An extra. He plays George in my scene.'' I explain.

''Why did he have his arm all over you?'' I scoff in disbelief. Then my scoff turns into laughter. ''I can't believe it! THE Chris Evans is jealous of something including me!'' I say.

''What are you talking about? It's just a question.'' He sighs loudly. ''I'm sorry, baby, you're right. But you don't have to be jealous.'' I seductively bite my lip.

''I am a jealous man. I told you that. But if you put it like that..'' He pulls me in for a lingering kiss.

''Guys come on! Not when I'm in the room, please!'' Andrew complains. I laugh. ''But for real, I'm exactly where I want to be. And with the man I want to be with.'' I assure him.

I then lay my head on his shoulder and get a short-lasting sleep on the rest of the way. When we get to his house Ruby jumps right at us. ''I'm exhausted. But we should walk the dogs.'' I say.

When we get back though, our feet do get up. He lays on the couch and puts a sports game on. I'm on my phone, not caring about sports. My hormones are making me horny though.

I put my phone away and kiss Chris on the cheek, sinking down onto the couch to his level. I then kiss his chest, leaving a sloppy lipgloss trail. When he doesn't look away from the tv for even a minute, I get bored.

So I swing my leg over him and sit on his crotch with my ass. I kiss him on the lips, our tongues intertwining as he's starting to get distracted. I move my ass up and down on his clothed dick.

''Y/n.'' He says, it almost sounding like a moan. ''Just pay attention to the game.'' I whisper.

With his help his shirt goes off and I leave more of a lipgloss trail further down to his v-line. I get on the ground, on my knees, in front of the couch. He takes a peek at me but quickly looks back at the game, obeying to my demand.

I open the zipper and pull down his pants, still being in full charge. I can finally reach for his dick and pull it out of his underwear.

It's rock hard, the vein on it looks ready to pop any minute. I lick a stripe from the base to the tip and he moans loudly, closing his eyes while throwing his head backwards onto the couch.

''Keep your eyes on the game.'' I order. He tries to remain focused as I keep teasing him. I wait for a second and then he claims back dominance.

He grabs a handful of my loose hair and makes them into a ponytail. He is in charge of my head and finally pushes me down, his tip reaching the back of my throat.

I moan to add vibration and he pulls me up and pushes me down again, repeating that over and over again until his hot cum sprays into my mouth. I swallow everything. ''Good girl.'' He praises and then helps me clean up.
_________________________________A/N: Everything has been hectic lately, explaining why I've taken so long to write this, hope u enjoyed though :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 2.4K 40
*~COMPLETE~* BASED OFF ONE SHOT OF SAME TITLE! Chris Evans has just gotten out of a horrible PR relationship and his family and friends are worried a...
38.9K 1.6K 50
When a tragedy devastates her family a young Lily Winters has to move to a new school in a new city in a new country thousands of miles from home. Th...
128K 3.2K 38
CHRIS EVANS X Y/N you grew up in boston with one brother and two parents. your life seemed perfect on the outside, the white picket fence, the americ...
36.4K 1.6K 30
~~**COMPLETE**~~ Ross and Rachel did it...Britney Spears and that childhood friend of hers did it as well. So why not Chris and his best friend Aria...