SHINING VOICE - [๋‹ˆํ‚ค]

By ennyki

"๐™๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™œ๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™–๐™œ๐™š, ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ ๐™ž." โ™ช Miyuki's greatest dream was to speak, yet she w... More

โ™ช
โ™ช 00
โ™ช 01
โ™ช 02
โ™ช 03
โ™ช 04
โ™ช 05
โ™ช 06
โ™ช 07
โ™ช 08
โ™ช 09
โ™ช 10
โ™ช 11
โ™ช 12
โ™ช 13
โ™ช 14
โ™ช 15
โ™ช 16
โ™ช 18
โ™ช 19
โ™ช 20
โ™ช 21
โ™ช 22
โ™ช 23
โ™ช 24
โ™ช 25
โ™ช 26
โ™ช 27
EPILOGUE
โ™ฉโ™ซ โ™ช

โ™ช 17

1.1K 49 57
By ennyki

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

friend again ?
━━━━━━━━━

Miyuki left her house, still wondering if this was a good idea.

The sun was about to set and the sky was turning pink by the time she reached the meeting place.

She was surprised to see that only Riki was there.

He was sitting on a bench on his phone.

Miyuki approached him and when she reached his height, Riki jumped.

"Oh Miyuki, you scared me."

The young girl didn't really know how to react. She couldn't really warn him she was coming, so she simply sat down on the bench next to him.

"I can't wait Miyuki, every year I look forward to this funfair." Riki said excitedly.

Soon, Sunoo and Yokai arrived, and Miyuki took out her slate.

"Hello Miyuki !" said Sunoo, waving to her.

"Hello Sunoo !" she hurried to write.

He smiled at her, clapped Riki's hand and Miyuki smiled at Yokai.

She smiled slightly at her, then lowered her head.

Miyuki didn't really understand her reaction, but she had to expect it.

Yokai couldn't love her overnight.

Everything had become weird with her.

She really wondered why Yokai wanted her to go on this outing with them.

The group started walking towards the fair and everyone was laughing together.

But Miyuki was just there, listening.

Obviously, she couldn't take part in their conversation.

She began to lose herself in thought, walking mechanically when Riki tapped her on the shoulder.

"And you Miyuki, what's the attraction you're most looking forward to ?"

"The Ferris wheel." she said with a smile.

It had always been her favorite attraction because she didn't like thrills.

Because she couldn't scream.

People often shout to relieve themselves of the sensation, but she couldn't. So she hated it.

"Oh, I don't really like it. It's too high for me." he laughed.

Miyuki loved watching Riki speak sign language.

She loved to see that Riki had taken the time to learn her own language.

She loved knowing that someone had taken the time to do it just for her.

To make everything easier for her.

Miyuki saw Yokai lean over and ask, frowning, "Since when do you know sign language ?"

Riki turned his head and Miyuki could sense that he was panicking.

He scratched his head and said, "I only know a few words, but not much."

Yokai glared at Miyuki, but she tried not to pay attention.

The group arrived at the funfair when it was already dark.

The rides lit up the place and they could hear people screaming on the rides.

Some of them were carrying candy apples or French fries, while others were playing the penny machines.

"Sunoo, do you want to do it with me ?" said Riki, pointing to a thrill ride.

Sunoo didn't seem too keen on it, but he accepted to please him.

They went and sat down in the seats while Miyuki and Yokai stayed together.

The two girls laughed as Sunoo screamed at the top of his voice.

They were both laughing.

Just like before.

As if nothing had happened.

And for a moment, Miyuki believed that everything would go back to the way it was.

That she would finally be reunited with her best friend.

The one who had come to see her on the first day of school.

She who had accepted her as she was.

At the end of the ride, Sunoo got off and Riki laughed at him.

"I'll never do that ride again !" he shouted, approaching the two girls who were still laughing.

They were on their way around the fairground when they came to the Ferris wheel.

Miyuki pointed to the Ferris wheel and took out her slate to write, "Who wants to do it with me ?"

Riki took a few steps backwards, "High things aren't for me."

"Me neither." said Sunoo, also stepping back.

Miyuki looked at Yokai, hoping she'd agree to do this attraction with her.

Yokai looked up at her and put her hands in her pockets, saying, "It's okay, I'll do it with you."

Miyuki smiled at her and they went to pay for their tickets.

Sunoo and Riki watched them enter the booth in a cabin and Riki said, "I feel that Yokai is weird."

"What do you mean ? It's good news that she wants to reconcile with Miyuki."

Riki turned his head from left to right.

"She hates her too much to be friends with her again."

Sunoo put his hand on Riki's back to try to reassure him.

"Don't worry, everything's going to be fine." he removed his hand from his back and then they saw the wheel begin to turn. Miyuki and Yokai waved, smiling, and Sunoo clapped his hands.

"We're going to eat something, it's going to last for hours." and Riki agreed.

Yokai turned to Miyuki and she placed her hands on her lap.

"It's been a long time, Miyuki."

The girl simply nodded toward a small smile.

"It's pretty, isn't it ?" she added, showing Miyuki the beautiful view she was beginning to get thanks to the height they were gaining.

"I know you like this kind of scenery."

Miyuki smiled at her and nodded. She opened her pen and began to write on her slate, "Yes, especially at night. I think it's beautiful."

Yokai smiled at her and Miyuki erased what she had written.

Silence reigned in the cabin. The two girls gazed at the landscape before them.

Then, almost at the top, Yokai turned her head towards Miyuki. She looked at her for a few seconds before saying, "Do you know why I hate you ?"

Miyuki quickly looked back at her and shook her head.

"Because you don't want to understand that you're useless."

Miyuki opened her mouth and her breathing quickened.

"I've tried to love you but it's impossible for me, Miyuki."

The girl opened her pen again and began to write, but Yokai got up and took her slate from her hands before throwing it against the floor.

"I hate to see you writing on your stupid slate !"

Yokai grabbed the collar of her sweater and pulled it towards her, forcing Miyuki to stand up.

"And above all, don't ever come near Riki again."

Yokai pushed her and Miyuki's head hit the glass behind her, causing the cabin to shake violently.

She rubbed her hand against her head to try and ease the pain, but Yokai continued, "I'll go on until you understand, Miyuki. You're useless and a burden to everyone !"

Yokai huffed and grabbed Miyuki's hair, pulling it towards her. Miyuki grabbed her wrist to try to get away from Yokai, but she tightened her grip more and more.

Yokai's eyes dropped to Miyuki's bandage. She frowned and leaned towards her. "Oh, is it me who did that to you ?" and she pressed with all her might on the bandage Miyuki still had and yanked it off.

Miyuki put her hands on her wound and when she removed them, there was blood.

"You'll have to be careful, it's still bleeding." said Yokai, throwing the bandage to the ground.

The cabin soon reached the ground and Yokai calmly sat down on the bench.

She put her hands on her knees again and smiled at her.

"It'll take as long as it takes, but one day you'll understand."

The cabin doors opened and Yokai stooped to pick up Miyuki's slate and pen.

"Be careful, you dropped them." Yokai handed her her things with a little smile and Miyuki picked them up again before leaving the cabin.

The boys looked at them with food in their hands.

"So, how was it ?" asked Sunoo before stealing a frit from Riki's tray.

Yokai ran up to them shouting, "It was wonderful ! We loved it !"

Then everyone looked at Miyuki. She opened her pen and wrote as her hand trembled, "Yes, I loved it too !"

"Okay, what do we do now ?" Sunoo said as he looked around to see a new attraction.

"This !" Riki shouted, pointing to an attraction.

Everyone nodded and headed for the attraction.

Riki discreetly approached Miyuki and whispered, "You've lost your bandage, Miyuki."

She nodded and wrote on her slate, "I know, I lost it on the Ferris wheel."

Riki looked ahead and saw that Yokai's back was turned, and he stroked the back of Miyuki's head, smiling at her.

"It'll probably heal better this way. But it's odd that it hasn't already healed." then he moved closer to his friends.

Miyuki put away her slate and scratched her head because the pain was still raw.

Then she followed them.

Without saying a word.

I really thought everything was going to be okay this time.

I meant it.

How naive I can be.

I hate myself,

I'm so stupid.

Yokai will never love me again.

It's over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 20.7K 43
[โœง.* ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ โœง.*] 'แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด„แด€ส€แด‡แด… แด๊œฐ?' "แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ." 'แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ? แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดส แดกษช๊œฑสœ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...
47.6K 2.4K 38
"I will stay with you forever." A girl, blinded at a young age, meets a boy that will love and care for her for the rest of her life without knowing...
122K 7.4K 17
After his breakup with Park Sunghoon, Sunoo finds himself joining an online game after his best friend, Jungwon, forces him to play. And there comes...