Why? (Editing)

By KitKat614

Danielle Knight is 18 years old and has an 8 month old son. She was raped at a party when she was 16. She di... More

Why?
Home sweet Home
Meeting the new Alpha
Luke oh Hey
Fight
Meet Luke
Big Suprise
Wilby And Josh
Poor Bent
Messed Up Bad Damon
zoo boo cool looo
Face paint
First Kiss
Date
Home
Bent walks
PARTY
Dad out of his shell
War
Moving In..... Familia
Sick Bents first words and Little of Damon.
Dead Man
Damon Pov
Not sick Yay. Damon BOO!!
It starts .,..... Its told
Dani goes home
No More
You coming back now
Time to go home
Doofus and LADY Hey Doggy
Happy Birthday Bentley.
Arella and Diesel
Jai and Mas trouble trouble
cruse
Wow Pretty
Fun
Sane day
Cabinnnnnnnn
Fair.
Paintball Niches
First Day of School
He's Back......
Don't do that Bentley
Short I know.:-(
Skip skip
Damon pov yep
Bents B-day
Sorry
Epilogue part 1
Epilogue part 2
Sneak peak for next story called 'Found'
Update

Change of Mind

9.9K 263 41
By KitKat614

(Pic of Damon on side -------------->    Only 2 or 3 more chap.)

~Damon Pov~

"Damon......" Summer hissed and slapped my back. Tossing to my other side not facing her anymore. Im really tired and I have to teacher in a couple of hours. "Damon. Damon" She satrted shaking me as I moaned in a response.

"Summer Please I am tired. I will rub your feet when I wake up. I  have to teach in a couple of hours. I left some cookies and milk in the mini fridge in our bathroom. Now please Be Quiet."I sighed. Putting the blanket over my head. Why cant she just sleep I knowshe is carrying a baby inside of her. But come on please just one night without her tossing and turning and her ending up laying half on me and half off. In a awkward cuddle. I was hoping that otday I would get a good night sleep and have a good day at work. But of course not cause she wont stop moving and calling my name.

"Damon No lis-" She cut her self off with a small scream.

"Whats wrong are you okay? Is the baby okay?" I couldnt help but worry about her.

"My.........Water.......Broke" She panted holding on to her stomach. Flyign off the bed I grabbed a towle and walked toward the bathroom.

"Im going to take a quick shower you sit there and just uhhh sit there breathe I will get the girls ready to." I told her and ran into the bathroom. I took fastest shower and got Lola and Madison dressed and In the car. I went and held Summer Bridal style to the car.

The car ride there was sort of quiet the girls where sleeping and Summer was just taking deep breathes rubbing her stomach. God today is the day I see my little boy or girl. Oh I cant wait to hold him/her in my hands and just love my son to death. He/her will grow up and we will be close. I will teach him/her everything.

"Are you okay?" I asked Summer as we stoped at a red light.

"Fine the contractions are 20 mintues apart we should hurry" She said panting again.

"Okay babe just take deep breathes" I told her.

Making it to the Hospital I got Lola carseat and held Madison to my chest. Well this is going to be hard how am I going to help Summer inside.

"Hello." I said as soon as she answerd

"What do you want Damon?" She growled.

"Look mom  I know you are mad about dad and everything else but I really need you. Summer is in Labor and I need someone to watch Madison and Lola so I can be inside helping Sum." I told my mom. Yeah she probaly still pissed I killed dad but he needed it. Needed to die. But oh well she will get over it eventually.

"Who is Summer, Madison,and Lola?" She asked I helped Summer on to the wheel chair and followed her and a nurse to the room she will be on into she ready to give birth.

"Summer is my girlfriend soon to be my wife. Madison is our daughter and Lola is friends daughter I am watching as he went on buisness trip."
 I half lied about Lola. 

"Oh Okay I will be there soon please dont let me regret this son. I love you bye." She said hangong up. I placed my still sleeping daughter on the chair and Lola carseat next to her. Going to Summer damn she lookes beautifull for some strange reason. Well she is beautiful when she is not pregnant maybe I just need to mark her. Yes I love Dani I can mark her to it will be just fine.

"Breathe babe I will be here the whole time." I tell her. There was a soft knock on the door and a doctor walked in.

"Hello Summer, How are you. I just want to see how far your cervix is dilated." She told  Sum as she sat and Instructed Sum what to do. 

The doctor left five mintues later saying she will be back soon when Sum is ready to give birth. There was another soft knock. Telling the person to come in I gave Sum a kiss on the forhead and tturned to the door to see my mom.

"Hey Mom." I said wlaking over to her kissing her forehead. She gave me an awkward hug and looked at Summer.

"Hello Summer I am Liz, Damon mother its nice to meet you sweetie." Mom told Sum as she hugged her.

"Hi Liz nice to meet you." Sum said.

They went on for couple hours and talked about random things.  Intill Summer was five mintues thats when they ushered my mom out with the kids. I stood next to Sum as she was getting reaady to push.

"Okay Summer just one more big push please." The doctor said. I smiled an squeezed Summer hand. She took a deep breath a pushed till her face turned bright red. Small little cry filled the room. I smiled bi and watch the doctor smile.

"You got adorable Little boy Here Summer." The doctor said. With complete happiness I peck Summer lips and watch the doctor clean our son up a little. "Would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" She asked I nodded eagerly and went to cut the cord.

Summer look so beautiful with my son in her hands. I smiled and stood next to her smiling down at them.

"What are you going to name him?" The nurse asked.

"Shawn Anthony Matthews" Summer said looking at me to make sure.

"Its perfect" I said kissing Shawn little nose.

"Congrats guys I will get  your guys visitors." The nurse said leaving. I sat on he chair and watched Sum feed Shawn. Maddy came running in and sat on my lap.

"Daddy he is so tiny." Maddy said putting her hands small to show his size and talked soothingly.

"Yeah cause he is a baby. Your baby brother Shawn." I told her.

"Hi Shawn Im your big sister Madison." She said kissing his small hands. Mom came over and held Shawn,

Madison went home with mom to my house with Lola.  SUmmer is sleeping and I  have Shawn on my hands. Feeding him his milk. His small little finger held tight to my hand. This is all that matters now my little family. Summer and my kids. I dont care anymore. Sure Dani is special but not no more I just want to be good to my family. Be the best dad I can be. I will call Cody tommorw to get his little sister. Then I will start all over and go to Dani and Luke to apologize to them. I will end it all my apologizing to my old pack and try to be alpha of that pack again,  The only thing I need is my family. My beautiful family. That will only grow in size now. I will be the best dad and boyfriend ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 20.4K 40
It has been years since the humans have been dethroned, it has been years since the werewolves have taken over. 100 years after the war, everything s...
697K 2.6K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

325K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
513K 21.2K 31
What happens when you can't trust anyone or feel safe around a single person even at home? Werewolves are only in fairy tales right? Wrong! Alexandri...