Long Lost- a tale about Grian...

Por Master-225

Grian spotted something floating above his base. As he flys closer to it he realizes it's a portal! Accidenta... Mais

Prologue
Note from Author
I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
ONE SHOT!!
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
NOTICE!!!
XVII
XVIII
😭
XIX
XX
Lol
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
Not a Chapter
XXVII
O-o
Update
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilogue
Final A/N

II

651 22 2
Por Master-225

Chapter 2

-Grian's POV-

I flew for a while, maybe 3 or 4 hours, but it felt like forever because I was woried about my friends back on Hermitcraft. What would they think now? That he got himself into another mess it what they would think.

-Xuma's POV-

"WHERE IS GRIAN??? WHERE DID EVERYONE SEE HIM LAST?? WHERE DID THAT PAROT GO??"
Was his internal voice screaming or was it his actual voice or both?

-Grian's POV-

I am sure they think I'm fine. Anyways I needed to focus on getting back. I slowly drifted down to the ground. Why did it have to be a snowy plains that he had to stay in. Guess it was his fault for heading north.

Sighing he started collecting wood the make a fire and a temporary base. Collecting the stuff required about a hours work of hard work because he was an avian after all and they needed to stay warmer then a normal human.

He set up a small camp. And hoping to the other high watchers that it wouldn't snow, he got into the pile of wool he collected and fell asleep.

-Tommy's POV-

"Phill there's another Avian on the server" I called as I spotted him.

"WHAT!?!?" He shouted in surprise, "Really?? Where are they??"

"I don't know," I replied quickly because Phill was always excited to see or talk to other avians. "But he was headed north towards Techno's."

Phill stretched his black wings out and before he lifted off he gave me an exited grin and said, "I better find em before Techno does, he doesn't like other people around his base.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

154 4 16
After a war that has gone for centuries, King Philza of Zariya decides to invite his enemy kingdom to sign a peace treaty. But it would only make sen...
1.5K 36 42
just some small fluff and friendship stories. there will probably be mostly Techno. I'm gonna write both in-game, in fictional worlds and irl stories...
226K 7K 64
{Completed!} {First ever fanfiction, so it's really cringy and there are a lot of grammar mistakes, but that's what makes it old. (Like Philza Minecr...
129 18 10
------------------------ 'A chase lead you to this place. Until you found that office, you had thought it was over, but was it really?' Or a story in...