Magizhini

By author_rfs

I'm dedicating this book to @malanimaniraja22 He is 26 and she is 18. He is not ready to give his love to an... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Author's Note

Chapter 59

1.8K 198 39
By author_rfs

Author's Pov

Indrajith........ Chanakya called Indrajith who was standing back facing him.

Indrajith turned and looked at the person who called him.

Enna Chanakya... Thoongalaya....... Indrajith asked.

Umm new place la adan thookam varala....... Chanakya said and moved near Indrajith.

Aprom... Life epdi pogudu Indrajith.... Chanakya asked.

Going good...... Indrajith said looking somewhere else.

Oh really ... Chanakya scoffed.

Indrajith turned and looked at him with a frown.

Indrajith, we are business people... Enaku suthi vazhachu pesa viruppam illa.... Shall we talk to the point...... Chanakya asked.

Yedha pathi pesanum...... Indrajith said.

I'm gonna ask you something.... Don't say no to it..... Chanakya said.

Indrajith looked at him suspiciously.

Magizhini is not happy here. Avazha enkitta kuduthuru naa nalla paathukuren...... Chanakya said with a teary eyes.

Wtf... How dare you...... Indrajith grabbed the collar of Chanakya's t-shirt.

Ava en wife da..... Indrajith tightened his grib of Chanakya's collar.

Chanakya removed indrajith's hand from his collar and said...... She is not happy with you.

Nee pathiya da........ Indrajith growled this time.

I'm seeing it.... Ava mogathula unna paakumbodu siripe illa.... Ava evlo happy aana ponnu teriyuma..... Chanakya asked and controlled his tears.

Inga paaru Indrajith.... She is really special to me... Avazha enkitta kuduthuru........ Chanakya pleaded.

What the hell do you mean by special.... Ipdi pesa asingama illa...... Magizhini ku terinja enna aagum teriyuma..... Indrajith yelled without bothering about the silent night.

Magizh ku terinja onnum aagada.. Enaku asingamave Illa because I love her... I love her for years......... Chanakya said and his eyes started shedding tears of agony.

Ennada sorla...... Indrajith grabbed his collars again.

Just hear me first Indrajith...... Magizh ah naa 12th grade padikumbodu pathen............ Chanakya started his love story.

Flashback

Chanakya is from a well-to-do family who enjoys all the finer things in his love.

The only wish of him which didn't get fullfilled is going to school by riding a bicycle which all his friends do except him due to some extra concerns of his family.

One day that wish too got fulfilled. When he was in his 12th grade his appa bought him a bicycle and gave him the permission to ride it to school.

He was on cloud nine..... One day, just like his usual days he was riding his bicycle to school. A drunkard who was riding his bike rashly collided his bike with Chanakya's cycle. Nothing happened to the drunkard, he immediately went from there but Chanakya fell on the side of the road where crushed stone were laid for some construction and got his elbow scratched badly.

None paid attention to him in their rush to go to their destination.

Ughhh..... Chanakya groaned in pain and blood was oozing from his elbow.

Akka andha Anna Kai la ratham...... Preeti a 4th grade girl from magizh's orphanage said to Magizh pointing at Chanakya.

Aiyoo adi paturukum nu nenaikuren vaa polam...... Magizh and Preeti rushed to Chanakya.

Chanakya was blowing air on his injured elbow. Magizh saw this and stood there not knowing how to approach him and help him.

She put away her hesitation and scooted beside him.

Chanakya turned his head and looked at Magizh.

Magizh looked at him at the same time.

Adi paturukula naa help panren....... Magizh said not knowing how to initiate her conversation with him.

Kai kaatunga...... Magizh said.

Hey yaaru nee...... Chanakya asked.

Inga thaan pakathula government school la padikuren... Neenga adi patu vizhudutingala yaarum kavanikama poranga adhan naa help pannalam nu Vanden........ Magizh gave him a reply and looked at his wound.

Aiyoo ratham varudu Preeti...... Magizh said.

Magizh immediately removed her bag from her shoulder and pulled out her water bottle.

She opened the lid and looked at him...

First thanni vachu wash panalam OK vaa illati Mannu laa paatu kaayam infect aagirum....... Magizh said and poured water on his injured area and cleaned it first.

Hishh.... He hissed in pain when the water landed on the injury.

Magizh washed the injured area and took her shawl and said...... Meduva thodachu viduren valikadu....

Magizh slowly dabbed her light coloured uniform shawl on his wound and he hissed loudly in pain.

Magizh's eyes watered seeing him in pain.

Aiyoo sorry sorry valikuda..... Magizh asked with her teary eyes.

That's when Chanakya clearly noticed her face. An innocent baby like face with teary eyes.

His eyebrow raised in surprise to her having tears in her eyes.

Hei eduku azhura...... Chanakya asked.

Neenga valila kathitingala adan kasthama pochu...... Magizh said sniffling.

Sari naa kathaala nee clean Pannu.... Chanakya said.

OK... Magizh said and continued cleaning his wound.

Chanakya noticed her face closely. A smile formed on his lips.

She was blowing air on his wound and dabbed the blood off with her shawl. This action of her reminded him the action of his mother.

His smile widened.

Clean paniten Kattu potu viduren....Sari yah....... Magizh asked and she was about to tear her shawl but he stopped her.

Hey... Enna panra.... Chanakya asked.

Kattu poda shawl ah kizhika poren....enkitta kerchief eduvum illa.... Idhu mattum thaan iruku...... She said pointing her shawl.

Enkitta iruku.... Chanakya said and gave her his kerchief. She took it from him and tied it around his wound so that it won't come in contact with any germs.

Sari neenga paathu ponga naanga kezhamburom......... Magizh said.

Hey... Un shawl la blood....... Chanakya said.

School la poi wash paniruven neenga pathu batrama ponga sariya....... She said and waved her hands to him before leaving.

Chanakya watched her going with a smile and moved to his school.

Indha kaalathula oruthan sethalum yaarum ennanu vandu paaka matranga pa....... Chanakya thought and reached his school. His wound got treated there.

In the evening when he reached home his Amma enquired about the injury worried about her son.

Amma onnum illa ma Chinna adi... Ippo OK nallavezha ava help panna .... Chanakya said.

Yaarupa help Panna....... His Amma asked.

Oru Chinna school ponnu Maa... Chanakya said.

Chinna ponna help Panna mathavangalam pathutu summa vaa ninanga...... His Amma asked.

Mathavanga paaka kooda nikala Maa..... Chanakya said.

Nalla ponnu paa avazhachum vandu help pannazhe nalla irukattum....sari naa unaku kudika edachum eduthtu varen....... His Amma said and left.

But Magizh occupied his mind..especially her teary eyes. Chinna puzha.... He thought and smiled.

The next two days were Saturday and Sunday so he didn't step out of the home and he also needed time to recover as the injury pushed him into fever. In these two days magizh's face flashed in his mind whenever he sees his wound.

Patha oru thanks sollanum.... Chanakya noted in his mind.

On Monday morning, he went to his school at the usual time. He was passing the spot and his eyes caught Magizh, Preeti and an another little girl walking to their school.

He reached them in his cycle.

Hey.... Hey.... Hello..... Inga paaru Maa hello...... Chanakya had to call her in different ways to grab her attention.

Magizh felt like someone coming close behind them. She turned and looked at the person.

Her eyes sparkled seeing that person.

Cycle..... She said and moved towards Chanakya.

Cycle ah...... Chanakya made faces hearing the way she called him.

Epdi irukinga... Ippo kai ok aagirucha... Vali eduvum illaye...... Magizh asked with a concerned look.

A smile formed on Chanakya's lips hearing her caring words.

Nalla iruken.... Thanks sollathaan vanden..... Chanakya said.

Achcho thanks laa venam...... Magizh said with a bright smile.

Magizh akka.... Neram aachu school bell adichiruvanga vaa..... Preeti shouted.

Nadandute pesalama...... Chanakya asked.

Sari.... Magizh smiled and started walking.

Chanakya was walking along with them manually moving his cycle.

Anna kai sariaagirucha..... Preeti asked Chanakya.

Mmm.... Sari aagiruchu.... Chanakya said.

Nee, naa unkitta varatha pathadhum bayandu odiruva nu nenachen....... Chanakya said to Magizh.

Yen apdi nenachinga neenga enna bhoodhama....... Magizh asked.

Illa oru paiyan thidir nu vandu pesuna adan...... Chanakya said.

Aiyoo naa apdi laa yosika maten yaarachum pesuna pesuven...... Ama unga per enna..... Magizh asked.

Chanakya Varman...... Chanakya said.

Oh... En per Magizhini........iva peru Preeti, adhu Sathya....... Magizh introduced everyone.

Enaku help pannaduku thanks... And friends ah irukalama...... Chanakya asked without hesitation.

Magizhini looked at him with wide eyes.....

Hey eduku apdi paakura...... Chanakya asked with a smile.

En kooda friends ah iruken nu soningala adan...... Magizh said.

Adhu yen apdi...... Chanakya asked.

Illa engala neraya per orphanage ponnunganu pesamatanga ana neenga friends ah irukalama nu kekuringala adan ketan...... Magizh said.

Chanakya was shocked for a moment hearing that. He never thought she is an orphan.

Chanakya they are human too so avangala orphan nu feel pannama normal ah pesu...... His conscience said.

Adunaala enna nee en friend avlo thaan... Enaku help laa paniruka... So adellam naa paakamaten nee Chanakya Varman oda friend ok va... Chanakya said.

Sari..... Huh school vanduruchu nalaiku papom friend........ Magizh said and went inside the school.

Chanakya watched them entering the school and went to his school by riding his cycle.

The next day

Chanakya was waiting for Magizh and the two little ones in their usual spot.

Magizh saw chanakya and went to him.

Nee enga koodathan daily vara poriya..... Magizh asked.

Ama..... Chanakya said.

Unaku vera friends illaya..... Magizh asked.

Illa avanga ellarum school ku direct ah vanduruvanga........ Chanakya said.

Oh apdiya... Sari nee kavala padatha naa unna bathrama school ku kootitu poren..... Magizh said childishly.

Nee enna bathrama kootitu poriya.... Chanakya asked with a smile.

Ama.. Nee kavala padatha sariya..... Magizh said.

Chanakya nodded his head.

Chanakya varman..... Magizh siad out his name all of a sudden.

Chanakya looked at her with a frown.

Magizh looked at him and said...... Chanakya Varman.... Un peru romba terror ah iruku......

Chanakya started laughing.

Terror ah iruka...... Chanakya asked.

Ama paren... CHANAKYA VARMAN..... Magizh said in a coarse voice.

Sari aduku enna panna mudiyum.... Chanakya asked.

Mmm naa unna Chanu nu koopdava.... Neeyum enna Magizh nu koopdu Enna romba pudichavanga ellarum enna apdi thaan koopduvanga...... Magizh said.

Sari Magizh apdiye koopdren.... Nee enna padikura nethu keka maranduten..... Chanakya said.

Maa 7th grade padikuren....... Magizh said with a proud smile.

Naa 12th grade padikuren..... Chanakya said.

12th ah.... Naa kooda oru 10th nu nenchen..... Magizh said with a smile.

Avlo chinna paiyan mathiri yah iruken...... Chanakya asked.

Illa summa sonnen..... Bye school vanduruchu..... Magizh said and waved at him.

With a smile Chanakya waved back.

In the evening

Chanakya reached home and refreshed. He was sitting in the hall and his amma bought him snacks and tea for him...

Chanakya indha sapdu...... His amma said and sat beside him.

Aprom Magizhini pathiya..... His amma asked.

Ama maa.... Inaiku ava enna sonna teriyuma...... He asked his amma..

Enna sonna..... His amma asked with a smile.

En peru romba terror ah irukam so inimel ava enna Chanu thaan koopda porazham...... Chanakya said and smiled.

Apdiya da  sonna...... His Amma asked.

He shared about his day with his amma he talked more about Magizh.

Sari Chanu naa dinner panna poren..... His amma called him with that nickname and teased him.

Maa..... He whined.

Chanu Chanu Chanu..... His amma sang and went from there.

Their days passed just like that.. They got to know more about each other. Chanakya wait for the weekends to end so that he can meet Magizh. He got attracted by her genuine love and care for other.... He started developing a different feeling for Magizh especially for her character. The way she cares about the her loved ones made him astonish.

He recalled a moment

It was Chanakya's birthday.

Chanakya bought the chocolate Magizh likes a lot which she has never tasted.

He rushed to their spot and waited for her. Magizhini came there running along with the two little girls.

Happy birthday chanu...... Heyy naathan first wish pannen...... Magizh jumped in happiness.

Hey Magizh... Road di idhu..... Chanakya reminded her of the circumstances.

Sorry chanu... Idho indha Preeti yum Sathya vum avanga thaan first unaku wish pannuven nu sonnaga adan odi vandu naa first wish paniten..... Magizh said.

Po akka unkitta Nanga kaa.... Pesamatom po..... Preeti said.

Sari sari aproma sanda podunga.... First idha pudinga.... Chanakya said and pulled out the dairy milk chocolate from his pocket.

His eyes were on Magizh.... The way her eyes sparkled seeing the chocolate.

Indha.... Chanakya gave it to Magizh first.

Enaka.... Magizh asked with sparkling eyes.

Ama.... Idhu ungazhuku..... Chanakya said and gave it to Preeti and Sathya.

Thanks anna..... Preeti and Sathya said in chorus.

Vanga nadandukitte pesalam.... Chanakya said and they all started walking.

Preeti and Sathya started eating the chocolate but Magizh kept it safely in her hands.

Just after their usual talks they reached Magizh's school.

Ok bye..... Chanakya said.

Magizh turned to leave but she turned to again and called him....... Chanu..

He stopped and turned to her. She ran to him.

Ennachu Magizh madam..... He asked.

Iru.... She said and put her bag down. She opened it and pulled out a book from her bag.

She opened it and took out a paper.

She looked at him and extended the paper to him.

Happy birthday Chanu... Idhu ennala mudinja gift.... Veetuku poi paaru aprom sirikada edho ennala mudinjadu..... Magizh Said and gave the paper to him.

Naa yen sirika poren.... Magizh enakaha aasaya kudukuradu idhu romba special..... Chanakya said and got it from her. He kept it safely in his bag.

Yeii anga ennama pesitu iruku uzhzha po...... The watchman chased Magizh inside the school.

Chanakya's face shrunk seeing the way he treated Magizh.

He went to his school and waited for the time to go home. He badly wanted to see what Magizh has made for him.

In the evening

Chanakya reached home and went straight to his room. He locked it and opened his bag and safely pulled out the gift Magizh gave him.

He smiled seeing the gift. It was a paper from her notebook which she has folded like a greetings card where she has written....

⭐HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANU⭐

And stars on both sides of the words and she has cut and pasted some pictures of flowers from the school labels.

( she cut the pictures from this label and sticked it to decorate her handmade greetings)

Chanakya opened the greetings and read it.

Happy birthday chanu.... Nee romba nalla boy... Eppovvum happy ah irukanum nu saami kitta vendikuren.... Unna romba pudikum.... Sirichute iru nee siricha romba azhaga irupa.....

Endrum un anbu thozhi
Magizhini

(expect happy birthday chanu, she wrote everything in tamil language but here I wrote it in tanglish so that everyone can read effortlessly)

Chanakya smiled reading it.... Thanks  Magizh....

With a smile he lied on the bed holding the handmade greetings close to his heart.

Next day

Magizh, preeti and sathya were walking to school. Preeti was making angry faces at Magizh...

Yen preeti apdi paakura..... Magizh asked.

Nee mosam Magizh... Chanu anna unaku thane chocolate kuduthanga nee yen adha ellarukum kuduthutu nee sapdama irunda...... Preeti asked.

Ellarum kekumbodu kudukama iruka mudiyuma Preeti.... Magizh asked.

Nee ipdiye loosu mathtiri pesite iru naa chanu anna kitta solren iru..... Preeti said...

Preeti saami sathyam... Nee Chanu kitta sonna pei kanavu vandurum paathuko..... Magizh threatened Preeti at the right knowing Preeti is scared of these ghosts.

Magizh akka yen ipdi solra... Po enaku bayama iruku.... Preeti said..

Appo nee Chanu kitta sollati edavum aagadhu..... Magizh said.

Sari sollamaten... Appo kanavu varadula.... Preeti asked.

Sollati kanavu varadu..... Magizh said.

They saw Chanakya waiting for them... They joined him.

Magizh bag weight ah irukura mathtiri iruku kudu naa cycle la vachu konduvaren...... Chanakya said.

Adellam venam Chanu naane kondu varen....... Magizh denied his offer and he too didn't force her.

Magizh chocolate saptiya pudichuda.... Chanakya asked.

Huh uh aama sapten..... Magizh lied and looked at Preeti who was glaring at her angrily.

They reached school and they bid bye and went in.

Magizh akka yen Chanu anna bag kondu varen ny sollumbodu venam nu sonna..... Sathya asked.

Sathya, Chanu ippo 12th grade innum konjam naazh la avan school mudichitu poiruvan.... Inaiku Chanu bag kondu varalam ana avan 12 mudicha aprom yaaru kondu varuva namma thane kondu ponum... Appo namaku idhu baarama teriya koodathu adan venam nu sonne...... Magizh said.

Sari nee edho solren naanum kekuren.... Sathya said and they all went to their class.

Days passed

It was the last day of school..... Chanakya's 12th grade exams are over but he was waiting for Magizh because he promised her that he will come to meet her today.

He hid near a near and waited for her.

She reached the spot and searched for him. He was watching all these with a smile.

Magizh thought he didn't come so with a sad face she started walking...

He went behind her and tapped on her shoulder. She looked at him and smiled brightly.

Chanu.... Nee varala nu nenachen..... Magizh said.

Naa first eh vanduten.... Anga oru maram pinnadi maranju ninutu nee enna panra nu pathutu irunden....... Chanakya said.

Ama Preeti Sathya laam enga..... Chanakya asked.

Avangazhuku exam mudinju inaiku enaku last exam..... Magizh said.

Ok... Aprom saptiya enna sapta.... Chanakya asked.

Orphanage inaiku godhumai kazhi kuduthanga...... Magizh said with a smile.

Oh.... That's how he reacted.

Chanu..... Magizh called him. He looked at her.

Her eyes were tearing...

Ennachu Magizh yen azhura..... Magizh asked.

Illa ini unna paaka mudiyadula..... Adan azhugaya varudu..... Magizh said like a kid.

Yen maa enna avlo pudikuma..... Chanakya asked.

Magizh nodded her head and said... School laa kooda nangalam orphanage pasanga nu enga kitta pesave matanga ana nee 1 year ah enga kooda vara, nalla pesura engala kastham paduthama nadadhukura adan unna paaka mudiyadhunadum azhugaya varudu...... Magizh said wiping he tears with her uniform shawl.

Hey naa unna kandipa daily paaka varuven..... Nee azhada...... Chanakya said.

Adhu epdi mudiyum.... Nee thaan college poiruviye..... Magizh asked.

College ponalaum en Magizh ah paaka varuven promise.... Kai kaatu.... He said and placed his hand on her and promised.

A smile formed on Magizh's lips.

Days went like that....

Chanakya joined college and Magizh entered 8th grade as he promised he met her everyday.

After meeting Magizh he ran to the next bus stop where he parked his bike.

His friend who has been noticing this behavior of Chanakya finally asked him the question bugging his mind.

Dei ennada nee andha ponnukaha daily early ah vandu un bike ah inga nipatitu avazha paaka pora... Ava enna avlo important ah..... His friend asked.

Ama da... Ava romba nalla ponnu... Naa nalla irukanum nu manasala nenaikura ponnu... She is important..... Chanakya said.

Dei idhu normal sympathy ah illa love adhu idhu naa.... His friend asked.

Avazha pudikum... Love nu kooda sollalam.... Chanakya said.

Dei orphan ponnu da... Un family status enna ava status enna.... His friend asked.

Indha status laa nammazha mathiri panam irukura vanga paakuradu avangazhe porutha varaikum namma ellarum manushanga... Naa school padikum bodu oru chinna adi pattuchu yaarum help pannala ava panna.... Enaku hurt aachunu azhuda.
... Adhula oru genuineness irunduchu... Enaku mattum illa ellarum nalla irukanum nu nenaikura ponnu.... One day en amma ku fever nu sonnen ava orphanage warden kooda kovil pona time en amma kaaha pray panitu vandu prasadham kudutha...... adhan ava kitta irukura gunam enaku pudikum....... Avazha romba pudikum....... Chanakya said.

Sari ivlo periya dialogue pesuriya ava kitta love nu sonniya...... His friend asked.

Illa.... School ponnu da ava First nalla padikatum aprom kandipa solren.... Namakum college irukula ava distract panna venam.... Actually avazhuku Love laa onnum teriyadu sairyana appavi da... Adan avazha romba pudikum....... Chanakya said.

Time skip

Magizh is in her 10th grade now and Chanakya is in 3rd year of college.

Magizh was walking to her school crying. Preeti and sathya was trying to console her.

Chanakya was little late today. So when he reached them, he saw Magizh crying.

He got worried and asked her..... Magizh ennachu yen azhura..

Ramya akka poranga...... Magizh said.

Yaaru Ramya enga poranga...... Chanakya asked puzzled.

Ella orphanage layum 18years aanadhum andha pasanga vezhiya poiranum enga orphanage la Ramya nu oru akka irukanga avanga inaiku vezhiya poiruvanga........ Magizh said.

Vezhiya poi enna pannuvanga..... Chanakya asked.

Nalla padicha scholarship la college povanga illati enga povaganu terila..... Chanu enaku vara padipu varadu naa appo enga poven..... Magizh asked him.

Hei unaku 18 years aaga naazh iruku so ada pathi ippo nee kavala padatha..... Chanakya said and diverted her mind by talking about his college.

But his mind was wandering around one question. What will happen to the girls who exit the orphanage after 18years of age.

That day Chanakya asked his friends about it and the answers he got from his friends terrified him.

Sila ponnungalam paavam da... Nallavanga nu nambi neraya mosamana place la poi maatikuranga..... his friend said.

Magizh ku 18 years aanadum avazha epdiyachum safe ah enkooda kootitu vandranum...... Chanakya noted in his mind.

He never revealed about his feelings for Magizh to his mom.....

Because he was not sure how she would react so that he decided to tell her when he takes over their business.

Magizh was almost going to finish her 12th grade.... Chanakya started going to his appa's office to get to know about the business.

Chanakya went to the temple because Magizh's board exams are starting today.

He prayed to God that she should perform well in the exam.

Magizh exam mudinjadhum naa avazha en veetuku kootitu poga poren... Avazha nalla pathupen...... Chanakya got the thirnir from the temple and went to meet her.

As usual Magizh came there. Magizh went to him with a smile.

Magizh indha unakaha kovil poitu vanden....... Chanakya said and gave the thirnir to her.

She kept it on her forehead and said.... Thanks Chanu... Naa bayandute irunden unna patha aprom ok vaa iruku.

Sari Magizh nalla exam ezhudu..... He said and sent her for thr exam.

He went to his office and later in the afternoon he went to Magizh's school.

He waited for her to comeout after the exam.

She came out and when she saw chanakya there her face immediately lightened up.

Chanu......Magizh went to him.

Enna ippo vanduruka.... Magizh asked.

Nee epdi exam ezhuduna nu keka thaan vanden. Ellam okk thane.... Chanu asked.

Mmm tamil thane nalla ezhudiruken.... Magizh said.

They started walking....

Magizh enaku oru vishayam nenacha bayama iruku...... Magizh said.

Enna bayam Magizh ku..... He asked as if he is asking a baby.

Hmmm enaku 18 years aaga pogudhula aprom naa enga poven nu nenacha bayama iruku...... Magizh said.

Nee adha pathi kavala padadha naa unaku oru safe place arrange panren...... Chanakya said.

Venam Chanu unaku eduku kastham.... Magizh said.

Adellam onnum problem illa... Idha naa first eh yosichen kandipa unna safe aana place la vachupen...... He said.

Nijama vaa.... She asked

God Promise, ok vaa..... He asked.

Ok ok... Thank you chanu..... Magizh said with a bright smile.

Days passed...

Chanu decided to tell his amma about his feelings for Magizh.

She was in the kitchen preparing dinner. He went there and started talking casually with her.

In the flow he asked his amma...... Amma suppose naa oru ponna love panna ennama pannuva.

Enna sir edho hint kudukura mathiri iruku........ His amma asked.

Hint laa illa direct aave solren..... Enaku Magizh ah pudichiruku maa..... He said.

I know da.... Un behavior laaye purinjudu....... His amma said.

Unaku ok vaa maaa..... He asked.

Un life.... Enaku ok... Nalla ponnu nu solra... Oru naazh kooda unkitta eduvum ketadu illa.. She never took benefit out of you...... His amma said.

Amma say yes or no..... He asked not able to wait for her reply.

Unaku ok naa enakum ok thaan ana un appa vaa epdi convince panradu nu terila....... His amma said.

Appa vaa nenacha enakum doubt thaan maa... But let's face it together...... He said.

Ama Magizh um unna love panrazha.... She asked.

Innum propose pannala maa... Pannanum..... He said...

Propose pannamathaan ivlo pesuriya Chanakya.... First ava virupam kezhu aprom pesu....... His amma said. He also found her point valid.

So he decided to propose her tomorrow.

He went to meet like usual.... He decided to propose her when she returns after giving her exam.

In the afternoon.

Magizhini came there after giving her exam. Chanakya saw her and thought about the difference in her. She has grown.... I have seen the little Magizh and this big Magizh... But only one thing didn't changed is her innocence.

Enna Chanu naa pesite iruken nee summave vara... Inaiku naa exam nalla pannen nu solren nee eduvum sollala....... Magizh asked.

Magizh.... I love you....... Chanakya said without wasting a second.

Magizh got stunned hearing that.

Chanu..... She looked at him confused.

Magizh... I love you.... Unakum en mela feelings iruka..... Chanakya asked.

Magizh went from there running. He didn't go behind her because he wanted to give her time to think.

He went home and told his amma about it.

Sari Chanakya nalaiku edachum badil solluva tension aagadha.... His amma said.

Magizh on the other side couldn't believe what she has heard.

Love ah... Adhuvum Chanu.... Illa Magizh venam idellam saripattu varadu.. Nalaiku Chanu kitta soliranum..... Adellam yosikada exam iruku..... She diverted her mind successfully.

The next day

Magizh was walking to her school. As usual Chanakya came there and joined her.

They didn't speak anything for few minutes. It was Magizh who broke the silence.

Chanu..... Magizh called him.

Sollu Magizh.... He said looking at her.

Magizh looked at him and said...... Love laa venam Chanu.... Nee enaku friend, love la enaku venam please apdi laa ini pesadha Chanu kasthama iruku.

Magizh's eyes shedded tears.

Yen Magizh..... Chanu asked.

Venam Chanu.... Unaku naa friend, love laa venam.... Evening papom.... Bye..... She said and went from there.

Chanakya was disheartened by her reply.

Illa Chanu ask her once again... Edachum reason irunda kandipa adha sari seiyalaam....... Chanakya thought and went to his office.

As usual he reached her school and waited for her to come out after giving her last exam..

Inaiku oru reply terinjutu thaan ponum illati avazha meet pannave mudiyadu..... Chanakya waited for her.

His phone started ringing. He ignored it since it was an unknown number.

Again it started ringing he ignored it again. Now a call came from his amma he couldn't ignore it so he attended the call.

Hearing the news on the other side. He couldn't stand there.

(sir, we are calling from zxc hospital. You mom met with an accident and got admitted here. Please come here as soon as possible.....)

He rushed to the hospital... And got to know his amma is under treatment. He couldn't think of anything else.

His amma means a lot to him. She is his first friend. His amma reached there.

Appa, amma..... Chanakya said pointing the operation theatre.

Doctor enna sonnanga..... His appa asked controlling his tears.

Onnume sollala paa.... Chanakya said.

After hours the doctors came out and said...... They couldn't save her because of severe head injury.

Chanakya was totally broken... His appa was also in the same state as him.

Chanakya and his family took his mother's Corpse to home.

He got engrossed in performing the last rituals for his amma. His eyes were shedding tears continuously.

He couldn't stop himself from thinking about his happy moments with his amma..

He started crying loudly.....

After the last rituals Chanakya took care of his appa who fell sick after his wife's demise.

Chanakya completely forgot about Magizh.

It took him 2 months to come out of the loss....

He was cleaning his wardrobe. He found Magizh's greeting card which she gave him on his birthday.

Shit... Magizh ah marandute poiten.....avazhuku 18 years aagirukum ippo..... He looked at the time, it showed 11.am..

He grabbed his car keys and went to Magizh's orphanage.

He got out of the car and entered the orphanage....

He went to the office room of the warden.

Vanakkam madam.... I greeted her.

Vanakkam... Enna vishayama vandurikinga....... The warden asked.

En peru Chanakya Varman. Naa Magizhini yah paakanum...... He said.

Magizhini pathi epdi teriyum..... She asked.

Ava friend..... Ava enga..... He asked.

Sorry sir ava ippo inga illa.... Neenga kezhambalam...... She said and went out.

He felt insulted by her behavior.

When he got out he saw Preeti there.

Chanakya anna.... Preeti said and neared him.

Epdi irukinga anna..... Preeti asked.

Nalla iruken maa nee epdi iruka. Magizh enga...... He asked.

Magizh akka vezhiya poita....ini vara mata...... Preeti said with a sad face.

Enga pona teriyuma.... He asked.

Illa anna teriyadu..... Preeti said.

Oh apdiya sari naa poitu varen..... He said and went back home.

Flashback ended

Avazha romba naazha thedunen ana kedaikala....... Un veetula avazha ipdi paapen nu nenaikala..... Chanakya said.

Inga Paaru Indrajith... She is not happy here... Give her to me avazha nalla pathupen..... Chanakya said...

Chanakya, ava en Magizh nee avazha love panna sari ana ava ippo en wife nee pesuradu kevalama iruku..... Indrajith said.

Un wife ah.... Ava happy ah illa da.... Inga paaru anaiku en amma mu Accident aagalana annaiku avazha un amma pathuruka matanga neeyum avazha kalyanam panni ava ipdi irunduruka mata..... Chanakya said.

Nee enna venalum pesu ana Magizh ennathaan love panra...... Ava unkitta varamata..... Indrajith said.

Unna pathale bayapadra nee love panra nu solren..... Ok fine... Ava enkooda varen nu sonna yenna pannuva....... Chanakya asked.

Ava enna love panra ava vara mata..... Indrajith said but internally scared.

Naa avazha happy ah pathukala ana ivan ava mela evlo anba irundurukan.... Enna vitu poiruvazha..... Indrajith feared.

Nijama solren Indrajith.... You don't deserve her.... And I'll take her with me.... Just wait and watch...... Chanakya said.

Indrajith stood there rooted to the spot.... He was sweating badly in the fear of loosing her.

He went to his room...

Indrajith closed his room door and went near Magizhini who was sleeping holding her bump.

He sat beside her and watched her closely.

He lied beside her and held her tightly....

Enna vitu poirada Magizhini... Please poirada... Naa pogavum vida maten.... He kept on muttering.

He dozed off holding her securely in his arms. His tight grip told about his fear of loosing her.

Hi makkazhe

Nethe chapter update panna vendiyadu But very long chapter adan time aagiruchu... Sorry.

Chapter epdi iruku nu sollunga.

Seekram santhippom.

Marakama vote panunga❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 5.1K 52
"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of them" She had lost her parents in the mo...
805K 43.3K 85
"What do you mean I was gifted to you?" "It is not good to eavesdrop but you heard it right. You are a gift that was forcefully imposed on me." "Y-Yo...
3.9M 165K 53
" Mumma, I am eighteen right now. I've not even started my college and you want me to get married to man who is six years older! This is not fair." I...
6.1K 112 14
It's a love story between a college girl and a handsome ceo 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 Swetha Natrajan❤️ She is a 20 years college girls who is s...