𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫�...

By CoralCupid

"Do I make you nervous, Princess?" *** Amy Mason is in her last year of high school and hopes to graduate wit... More

before you read
001: cute guy
002: business trip
003: ocean blue
004: number
005: dinner date
006: strawberries and kisses
007: shower
008: moral support
009: hickey
010: caught
011: trouble
012: advice
013: party
014: brownies
015: wild night
016: funny feelings
017: double date
018: surprise
020: ruin
021: safe place
022: attention
023: idiots in love
024: a game
025: yours
026: birthday
027: worst nightmare
028: phone call
029: vulnerable
030: promise
031: break up
032: good girl
033: secret
034: movie night
035: handcuffs
036: stolen kiss
037: closure
038: unexpected

019: finally

1K 89 55
By CoralCupid

[warning: nsfw content ahead]

I leave Noah's side and make my way towards the restroom. I quickly get inside and lock the door behind me. This evening wasn't that bad so far. In fact, I was quite enjoying myself with Noah. His presence and his personality is fun to be around. For a moment, I had almost forgotten that I had a dilemma. I was even considering giving Noah a chance, because why not? He is cute and is nice to me, and others as well.

Until Theo showed up.

How did he even end up here? Is it purely a coincidence or did he know where I was gonna be? No, that sounds ridiculous. How would he have known? Sarah didn't tell me about meeting up in a club until last night. Over text. So, Theo could not have known about it. And besides, he isn't here alone. Clearly he didn't follow me here. Why am I overthinking and complicating the simple things in my life?

I pace back and forth to spend sometime. I don't actually have to use the restroom. If I go out there, Theo might see me. But I also can't spend the rest of my evening hiding here. Now what do I do? Should I just go back there and tell them I'm not feeling well anymore?

'Would that even work...?'

I stare at my reflection in the mirror and rack my brain for excuses but none of them sound plausible. Seriously though, why do I always land myself in situations like these? I put so much effort in getting ready for tonight, mentally prepared myself before coming to this club, and I was really hoping that everything would turn out well. But nope. Life just keeps throwing curveballs at me.

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear a knock on the door and I slightly flinch. I start to panic and yell out, "One second!"

I wash my hands and tear tissues to dry my hands, when there is a knock once again. Shaking my head, I discard the used tissue into the bin and walk towards the door. I take in a deep breath and release it to calm myself and unlock the door. I pull open the door to walk out, when my breath hitches as I take in the person standing before me.

Theo pushes me inside and quickly enters himself, effectively locking the door behind him.

"T-theo, what—"

I start to say but all the words die in my throat when he turns around and fixes me with a look. He looks angry and his jaw is clenched so hard that I'm worried he might hurt himself.

"Who the fuck is that guy?" Theo says through gritted teeth.

I grow panicky but try not to show it. "Uh, Theo, this is a women's—"

"Who. Is. He?" He walks towards me slowly, and with each step that he takes forward, I take one back.

"A friend," I reply weakly, looking into his blue eyes. I don't think I have ever seen him so angry before and definitely not at me. Is it wrong to think that he looks so hot being all worked up?

Theo lets out a chuckle but it lacks humour. He shakes his head and stares down at me. "That's funny, Princess, because friends don't touch you like that."

"You don't get to judge that," I retort.

"Oh, but when it involves you," Theo takes another step forward, "I do, Princess," he finishes, and I have to force myself to not look away from his eyes that hold a menacing glare right now.

"Are you on a little date?" He asks again and smiles at me like something is funny to him. "If so, then why'd you immediately hide in here when you saw me?" Theo tilts his head to the side and studies my every move.

"I didn't hide," I say, even though I know it's a lie and I know he knows it, too, because he lets out another humorless chuckle.

"You are cute, Princess. Trying to lie to me when I can see right through you." He takes in my appearance from head to toe and I feel a warmth spread all over my body under his heated gaze. He steps closer to me and speaks up again, "Did you dress up for him, hm?"

Theo takes another step forward. "Got all dolled up for him to see?" The anger in his voice is painfully evident. He looks furious but I never thought someone could look so attractive even when they are mad. His blue eyes look ever so beautiful.

I gasp when my back hits the cold wall behind me, and Theo puts his right hand against it beside my head. He is now standing so close to me that I can smell his cologne. I am not sure if my brain can form a single coherent thought in my head with the way Theo's entire presence engulfs me. Thankfully, heartbeats can only be felt and not heard, because my heart is practically racing inside my ribcage.

"Cat got your tongue?" Theo taunts.

"I..." My breathing turns ragged as I take in his pretty face from up so close. It feels like the very first day I saw him and couldn't point out a single flaw in him. He is still as beautiful as that day. I try to collect my thoughts and my eyes accidentally drift down to his lips. His pink lips that are so close to mine that if I lean in a bit closer...

'No. Stop thinking that.' I mentally curse myself for even allowing my mind to wander to such thoughts.

"If I ever see his hands anywhere near you again, it won't end well for him," Theo says in an unusually calm tone.

"Is that supposed to be a threat?"

"It's a promise."

He looks rather serious about it and I don't have the courage to challenge him on it.

"Theo, I have to get back to my friends," I say to him and put my hand on his chest to push him away from me.

Instead of allowing me space to walk out, Theo mutters a small "Fuck it," before grabbing the back of my neck to pull me forward and crashes his lips onto mine. It happens so quick that my eyes widen in shock when our lips meet, but I quickly shut them and kiss him back.

Theo hums in approval and pushes me back against the wall to press his body against mine. His lips feel so soft against mine and he is kissing me like I am all that matters to him right now. His lips feel better than I could have ever imagined.

I try to kiss him back with equal fervour. Although, I know I won't be able to since it is my first kiss. I could have never guessed that this is how I'll have my first kiss, pressed against the cold tiles of a club's restroom, with Theo. And honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I break away from the kiss when I need to catch my breath and look up at Theo in both shock and desire. He looks at me with hunger in his eyes and leans back in again almost immediately. I don't stop him this time, either. I weave my fingers through his hair and pull him closer. Theo groans against my lips when I tug at his roots and my stomach flips at the sound of it.

His hands travel down my body, leaving behind a trail of goosebumps. Theo swipes his tongue against my bottom lip and my mind feels like it's spinning. He licks again, and when I don't respond, he bites harshly onto my bottom lip. I gasp in surprise and he takes it as an opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

Theo's tongue meets mine and I feel his hand travelling down from my hips, lazily dragging his fingers against my thigh. My skin feels like it's on fire and I feel myself getting wet from his touches. His fingers dance on the the edge of my dress and he lightly grazes my inner thigh, while his other hand holds the back of my head.

Theo's hand travels further upwards and he cups me through the thin layer of fabric. I whimper at the feeling and he merely hums. His lips then find my jaw where he leaves a trail of open mouthed kisses. Theo applies more pressure to my core and I open my mouth in a silent moan. He kisses me again to greedily swallow my sounds just as his fingers start to rub my clit through my panties.

My knees start to grow week as he continues to expertly rub small circles. I fist his white t-shirt tightly and hold onto him for dear life. My eyelids are screwed shut and I can only think about the growing pleasure that Theo is providing me. The knot in my belly grows tighter and I'm so, so close to the sweet release that my thighs tremble in anticipation.

But right before that familiar rush of intense pleasure, Theo withdraws his fingers from me. His lips leave mine and I hear him take a single step back.

I peel open my eyes to look at him, angry and confused, my breath coming out in pants. Theo bites his lower lip as he takes in my flushed appearance with a hint of a smirk.

"I could give you so much more if you were mine, Princess." The sound of his velvety voice sends a shiver down my spine.

My mouth hangs open when his words register in my brain. I watch as Theo unlocks the door and exits the restroom, leaving me behind feeling all hot and bothered.

———

A/N: you got what you've been asking for. Now, don't come complaining to me when there is too many Theo scenes from here on :)

Also, drop a vote if you liked this chapter. And if you didn't like it then why'd you read it till the end? 🤨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 8.3K 48
**I will put this soon**
Dusk By riri

Romance

306K 10K 25
Of all things Ava had expected to go wrong on her second day in a new city, igniting an old spark was not one of them. Her intentions had been pretty...
890K 16.7K 35
A story of forbidden love. Dig in to your next favorite steamy romance. There are a list of reasons why Scarlet and Chase shouldn't be together but t...
259K 6.6K 25
--NOTE-- ~I do NOT own Zombies 2, or its characters, I only own (Y/N) and Izzy~ ((When I said "I only own y/n.." i meant that I didn't barrow anythin...