Jujustu Kaisen oneshots

By pandagurl90

jujustu kaisen oneshots, No hate!!! I don't own any of the characters in this. I don't own any of the artwo... More

Info/ A/N
Nightmares
itafushi headcanons
just jjk headcanons
Skit
Better days
just some videos
The Mirror
conspiracy theory- nobamaki
Bugs- Gojonana
Hugs!
Snow
I'm Fine
Comfort
Child
5+1
Sensory Overload
Late Night Thoughts
Touch Starved
Meatballs

Migraine

269 4 0
By pandagurl90

TWs: vomiting, migraine symptoms

Megumi was glad that the curse they were fighting had finally been defeated.

It wasn’t a hard curse at all, something to make sure that everyone’s skills didn’t become rusty, and to keep teamwork up. It wasn’t a long fight either, just particularly annoying for Megumi’s current situation.

The curse bled away into the air, and everyone relaxed, Yuuji immediately discussing animatedly with Nobara about the ice cream shop he wanted to try sometime, walking off in front of him to get into the car back to Jujutsu High. Megumi trailed behind, not able to deal with their loudness with how hard his head was pounding right now.

Megumi got headaches quite often, and those were mostly easy to ignore, or push through. Every once and a while he’d get a migraine, and those were so bad Megumi thinks bashing his head into a wall feels better than that.

Maybe he should test that.

Megumi took the seconds he had alone now that his friends were off on their own little world, Megumi ducked into a side alley for a few seconds, leaning against one of the brick walls. He pinched the bridge of his nose, as if that was going to make the feeling of a knife stabbing behind his eyes go away.

Nausea had been crawling up his throat for a while now too, every breath he took that was just a bit too loud making his stomach roll from the spike of pain it caused in his head. Taking breaths in through his teeth, Megumi almost groaned at the thought of having to sit in a car with two—no three, Gojo would be there too—energetic people who would be very loud.

Figuring any more time he spent in this alleyway would only serve to potentially worry his friends and teacher, which he didn’t need any of, he was fine, Megumi pushed himself off the wall and made his way to the car.

Each step felt like one of Nobara’s nail was driving its way into his skull, but Megumi managed to get in the car, wincing only slightly when the door slammed, and used a good amount of the willpower he had left to not hurl all over the passenger seat in front of him as well.

Yuuji and Nobara were chatting beside him about something, thankfully being pretty quiet, and Gojo turned around to look at Megumi.

"All good Megumi?"

Megumi nodded, not trusting himself to speak right now. The nausea still hadn't gone away. In fact his mentor’s voice only made the metaphorical spikes stabbing into his head stronger, so much so that he leaned his head forward on the seat in front of him, closing his eyes.

Gojo didn’t say anything more, which Megumi was grateful for. Maybe the man had sensed that he wasn’t exactly able to deal with talking or noise in general right now.

The rest of the drive passed in silence, and Megumi grit his teeth every sudden stop, and definitely threw up in his mouth a little when they went over a bump in the road, jolting his entire body.

Megumi bit his lip to stop the whimper of pain that tried to slip out, managing to make it bleed. It made his mouth taste quite metallic, which did absolutely nothing to help distract from his nausea.

Megumi felt a hand on his back, startling slightly.

“It’s just me.” Nobara whispered beside him, and Megumi relaxed.
Nobara kept her hand on his back, rubbing up and down along his spine gently, and Megumi was in so much pain that such a gentle touch like that was enough to make him want to cry.
His throat felt tight, tears forming in his eyes, but he didn't let them slip out. He absolutely did not feel like dealing with the fallout of that right now.

The rest of the ride went on like that, Nobara at one point even stopping at his neck and pseudo massaging it, not really doing much to help with his migraine but he wasn’t about to stop her from doing it anytime.

Eventually the car rolled to a stop, parking at the entrance to Jujutsi High for everyone to get out and go clean up, and for Megumi to write his report, being the leader of the first years. Whether that was official or not.

Megumi sat up from where he rested his head the entire car ride, steadying himself from the dizziness that hit soon after. Pushing the car door open, Megumi hauled himself out of the car and began to make his way to his room, hopefully to get started on his report.

He got half way through the entrance of Jujutsu High before he felt an arm slip around his waist, supporting his weight. Megumi made a noise of surprise, turning his head to see that Yuuji had decided now was the time to be clingy.

"Wha—"

Yuuji put a finger to Megumi’s lips, "You literally look seconds away from falling over or throwing up and then falling over. Just let me help, okay?"
Megumi was too tired to try and fight it despite how much he wanted to just shove Yuuji off and deal with it on his own. That moment with Nobara in the car was already too much to think about, he didn't need to add to his later embarrassment of just doing what he's always done, what he's always had to.

And so Yuuji slowly walked with Megumi all the way until they reached his dorm. Megumi was too lazy to pull out his key and unlock the door, so he just manipulated his shadows to pick the lock.

Yuuji chuckled softly, "How'd you come up with that one?"
Megumi pushed the door open,

"Forgot my key once."

Megumi continued into his room, finding the folder for the report placed on his desk from when he was given it earlier.

He was just about to sit down and get to work when suddenly the folder was snatched from his hand. He made a noise of protest, followed by a wince when turning too quickly made his head hurt so bad he almost hurled for what felt like the fiftieth time in the past two hours.

Yuuji was holding the folder, giving Megumi a look.

“Seriously?” He whispered, which was not sweet at all, thank you. “Me or Kugisaki can do the report this time, you should just sleep.”

Megumi pinched the bridge of his nose, “Itadori, I can file a report with a headache.”

Yuuji groaned, “It’s not a headache though.”

“Migraine, whatever.”

“It’s not whatever.” Yuuji put the folder back on the desk, “Can you let yourself rest, please? Just until I get the medicine and it kicks in?”

Megumi stood there, considering it. Really, Itadori was right. He was in no condition to write the report, and the longer he stood here trying to convince Itadori he could, the more he became exhausted. “Fine.”

The smile that Yuuji gave Megumi was worth it, and the feeling of his bed was too, although he’d never say it out loud.

Once Megumi was completely flopped on his bed, Yuuji left, running to go get medicine that honestly would not help—at this point it’s just a waiting game—but he didn’t know that and the notion of Yuuji caring—
Well, a bit of medicine couldn’t hurt. Maybe it would actually work this time.

The only bad thing about now being left in his room alone was he could no longer ignore the nausea crawling up his throat, nor could he keep pushing it down. The sunlight peeking through his curtains certainly was not helping.
He took deep breaths, practically begging his body to just listen to his head and not make him have to rush to the bathroom.

He was doing pretty good with it too, until someone outside decided now would be a perfect time to spar with each other, using the most obnoxious weapons. One clang of the weapons sent Megumi rushing to the bathroom, promptly lifting up the toilet lid with just enough time to cough up whatever he had eaten for breakfast.

Propping an elbow up on the toilet seat, Megumi rested his head in the crook of his arm, shaking from the splitting pain that followed hacking his stomach out. It was taking everything out of him at this point to not just lay on the cold tile floor and call it a good life.

Death probably feels better than this, actually.

As nausea crawled up his throat once more, leaving him coughing up nothing but bile this time, Megumi cursed whatever person decided passing down their migraine issues to him was a good idea.

Adjusting himself slowly so that he was leaning against the wall now, Megumi closed his eyes. Despite throwing up twice now he still felt nauseous, which was just great.
Megumi heard his door open, too exhausted to try and get up so presumably Yuuji would not think he just shadow travelled away or something.

A second later Yuuji popped his head into the doorway of the bathroom, and spotted Megumi practically sprawled on the floor. He said nothing, thank god, instead just holding a hand out for Megumi to pull himself up.

Megumi was far past the point of sparing any dignity around Yuuji at this point, so when an arm was wrapped around him once more, he didn’t even try to stop it.

Getting into bed, taking the medicine Yuuji brought and closing his eyes all passed by in a blur. Everything still felt dialed up to ten but Megumi was able to start sleeping quite easily, too tired to notice Yuuji’s hands carding through his hair, massaging his temples for a while until he eventually worked away on the report, Nobara coming in at one point to help and stay with Megumi for a bit. Eventually Nobara had to leave, going to train with Maki.

Gojo came in almost right after, spotting Megumi curled up in his bed with Yuuji sitting tucked in beside him, just wrapping up the mission report.

Yuuji perked up at the shuffling of feet, waving hello to Gojo.
Gojo sat down on the other side of Megumi, “Is he doing any better?”
Yuuji shrugged, looking fondly at Megumi’s peaceful face.

He’s never seen it so untensed.

“Hopefully he is. He was pretty bad when he finally gave in and passed out. I literally had to drag him out of the bathroom.”

Gojo idly adjusted Megumi’s blanket, “It’s been a while since he’s had one that bad. Last time he did was the only time he ever let me help.”

“Does he get them often?” Yuuji asked softly, afraid to disturb the peace that Gojo had so carefully crafted in seconds upon entering Megumi’s room. Hearing of Megumi maybe not so much younger than now, letting Gojo in for even just a little bit.
Sometimes it’s hard to picture Gojo as Megumi’s guardian, but in moments like this, it makes complete sense.

“Not so much anymore, but a lot when he was younger.” Gojo tucked a stray hair away from Megumi’s face, and Yuuji tried not to melt when Megumi scrunched his nose a bit before relaxing once more, seemingly to bury himself deeper into his bed.

“I’m not surprised he got one again.”

Yuuji nodded, and Gojo spent one last second looking fondly at Megumi—which if Megumi saw that who knows what he would do—before standing up to leave.

“Me neither,” Gojo sighed, looking at Yuuji with a smile, “He might not say it himself, but I’m sure Gumi is grateful to you for taking care of him.”

Yuuji shrugged, “It’s the least I could do, besides, Kugasaki helped too.”

“I’ll be sure to thank her too, then. Night Yuuji, and don’t worry too much about the report, I’ll just use my brilliant Gojo charm or beat the asses of anyone who asks about it.” With that, Gojo left in his true fashion, always the flair for dramatics. Yuuji chuckled, turned back to Megumi once the door clicked shut.

P

utting the report off to the side, Yuuji took one last look at Megumi, still so enamoured with seeing his friend in such an open state.

Megumi has always been so guarded, even with him and Nobara, that being near him like this—Yuuji felt honoured.

Now knowing that Megumi was definitely passed out enough to not need anything else, Yuuji got up to go back to his dorm, and go to bed himself, even though it was kind of early to sleep. The mission was just so damn tiring.

Just before Yuuji left, he shuffled back over to Megumi’s bed, placing a soft kiss on his forehead, bold enough to do so when he knew no one would be there to see it.

With his ears slightly pink, Yuuji left Megumi’s dorm and went into his, which was occupied by Nobara already, eager to learn how Megumi was doing.

Much later, Megumi woke up, and shuffled over to Yuuji’s dorm in his dazed state. Yuuji opened the door to him and Nobara, the latter of the two immediately pulling him inside. Megumi softly thanked the two for being so patient with him, followed by questions about the report which immediately sent his two friends into groans. Yuuji once again lectured Megumi about this, while in the same breath expressing how glad he was that Megumi’s migraine was gone. Megumi chose to ignore Nobara’s wide smirk at the interaction.

Eventually, the three settled down, Yuuji no longer ranting at Megum, for all intents and purposes. Yuuji and Nobara began watching their latest choice of a romance show, while Megumi quickly fell back asleep in Yuuji’s bed. This only led to more teasing from Nobara, this time towards Yuuji.

The three of them were all asleep about thirty minutes later, awake long enough to turn off the TV before falling onto the bed, practically throwing themselves on Megumi who never woke up once through the whole ordeal.

And if Gojo took a picture of all three of them squished together in a pile on Yuuji’s bed later that night, well that was nobody's business besides him and the ten other people he showed it to to tease Megumi about it later.

Words: 2407

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2K 36
Hi everyone so this is a Toji one shot that I wrote while I was bored. Tbh its Turning out to be a Toji x Gojo x Reader lol. Disclaimer - Please do n...
94.5K 933 29
various Jujutsu Kaisen characters x reader just some oneshots I've cooked up... I'm a rookie when it comes to writing, so please excuse any weird wor...
489K 6.6K 46
-requests are open- just as the title says it's a collection of oneshots on the characters from jujutsu kaisen you can ALWAYS request anything๐Ÿ˜š โ–ช๏ธŽ t...
41.8K 1.5K 17
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๏ฟฝ...