Stripper fantasy

By wannasuckmydick

A stripper love story (Poly book) More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46

44

1.2K 86 70
By wannasuckmydick

Onika pov:

"Cookie is whisper here ?" Robyn asked while I was about to walk out.

"No she had to do somethin, she might come later" I said while adjusting my bottoms.

"It's a request for her at a section" she said "what the section look like ?" I asked.

"VIP" she told me and my eyebrows went up. "Do you know who it is ?"

"You ain't gone believe me" she shook her head.

"Who ?!"

"Gucci mane" she said lowly.

"Bye Robyn. I'm not finna play with you" I said about to walk past but she stopped me.

"I'm dead ass serious. I told you you wasn't gone believe me" she said pointing at me.

"What is he doing here ? And why does he want my girlfriend ?" My face mugged up.

"He want both of y'all" she said.

"Hold on, let me see" I said it walking away. I went to go call her but the sound of heels clicking cut me off.

I knew it was beyonce so I turned around smiling while she walking in "Hi baby, how was the studio" I asked.

She walked over with her arms stretched out and I opened mine allowing her in. She snuggled into me making me chuckle "You missed me ?"

She nodded and pulled back giving me a masquerade mask "we have to wear these when we dance" she whispered putting one on her face.

I nodded putting mine on and smiled seeing our mouth was out "Did you do this so we can still kiss?" I asked with a smirk.

And so I can feel your tongue on me while I dance

"Nasty" I said responding to her thoughts. "We have a request in VIP. Do you wanna do it ?"

"Mm mm" she shook her head. "Why ?" I asked scrunching my face.

We're not doing those or private dances no more. We won't be working here for much longer either.

"Beyonce that's what gets the most money" I said looking at her with a scrunched face.

I'll be making a lot of money soon, we're already starting to sale. We just need to get radio again and during a better time frame, like five.

"Ok baby and until then we still need money"

Teytey has money

"Yea but Teytey hasn't been working for a while" I said noticing teyana was starting to budget things she buy.

Well she went today

"Oh.. When ?"

You was with oomie and Chris. It was before I went to the studio, she's still there now.

"beyonce she can't be killing" I sighed lowly.

She's not, she promised. This is why she didn't want me to tell you but I still did so don't say anything.

"it's ok, i know how to see if she killed somebody" I mumbled starting to walk with away.

Soon she came closer grabbing my hand and I looked back seeing her coat off.

"Ouu you look pretty baby, let me see" I said stepping back to look at her while she blushed looking down.

"You gone let me be all up on you while we dance on stage or is that against the rules now too ?" I asked pulling her more into me.

She smiled kissing my lips "we can break the rules a little bit" she whispered with a growing smiling.

"Just a little bit ?" I asked and she nodded "can we take the mask off ?" I asked after.

"no" she whispered pulling away.

"Ok baby, come on" I said grabbing her hand. She walked up closer wrapping her arms around my shoulders from behind me as we walked.

"I don't even know how y'all heffas can walk always up under eachother" uncle Clifford said as he passed by going out.

I chuckled to myself as we continued to walk how we are. I'm use to functioning with beyonce all over me.

"i don't wanna stay all night" beyonce whispered in my ear as we walked out. "Ok, we can leave whenever you want" I said rubbing her legs.

She kissed my cheek before pulling back heading over to the stage.

I followed behind smacking her butt making her smile. When we went up there some of the crabs was coming off because they seen us.

"Go to VIP" I told them and they nodded walking away. I seen only two actually do what I said and shrugged because the other are walking to a bunch of ones instead of hundreds.

We got on the stage both going to polls. We started soon hearing the cheers get louder and seeing the money falling heavily.

We didn't stay out there no more then two hours before going back. This mask has me hot and I need some air.

I went to the back taking the mask off and fanning myself. Beyonce went straight to her water holding mine out to me.

I grabbed it and took her mask off her face "I know you got in that mask" I said.

She laughed some while I grabbed my make up wipes and before going to my station sitting down.

I began taking off my make up while beyonce typed on her phone "teytey said text back" I heard her very faint whisper and picked my phone up seeing she asked what we want to eat.

"What did you say ?" I asked not knowing what I wanted. She shrugged and I went to the thread seeing she put 'you. '

"Really ?" I asked looking at her while she just smiled starting to count the money.

"You ready to go ?" I asked and she nodded.

"Alright" I said texting Teyana back then finished taking my make up off before going to help her.

When we were done I went to uncle Clifford office walking in with the money. "You heffas leaving again ?" He asked.

"Yea, you know whisper has to have a good image now" I said and he nodded pausing for a second.

"I gotta get to looking for me a new bottom bitch don't I ?" He asked and I gave him a sad smile.

"i gotta stick beside my baby" I whispered

"I understand I seen that lil interview y'all did. Beyonce not the only one need a good image now" he said

I nodded putting the money down "This not my last night though so don't make it a goodbye yet" I said hugging him.

"It's never goodbye, I'll be here whenever you need me" he said rubbing my back and I smiled pulling back.

"Same here, imma be a rich bitch" I said before starting to walk away.

"Gimme a cut outta those checks when you get them then" he said as I walked out making me chuckle.

I walked in the locker room seeing beyonce prepared to go with all her stuff.I went to change my shoes and put on a jacket before walking with her.

We left out the stripper door and went to the driveway breaking apart to go to our seperate cars.

"Call me while you drive baby" I said opening my car door. I still worry when she drives.

She nodded getting in her car and I got in mine after us both soon driving off. My phone began to ring and I answered knowing it was beyonce.

We stayed in silence while we drove. I had to go get Omarion and got him some food before heading to the house.

When I got there oomie had fallen asleep with a fry hanging from his mouth so I went over taking it out and lifted him into my arms grabbing all his trash also. When I had everything I pulled away closing the door and began making my way up to the door seeing both of my girlfriends cars here.

I entered the house walking in deeper and soon came in contact with teyana who only had on a shirt and boxers.

"Hi Teytey" I smiled kissing her cheek.

"Hey" she said looking up from her phone "The food in the room ok ?"

"Ok, you come to the room too" I tugged her shirt gently as I began to walk away.

"I was about to chill in the game room for a lil bit" she said making me look back with a blank face.

"Ok teyana" I said starting to go up the stairs.

"Cookie I just wanna play some games" she said starting to frown.

  "I said ok baby, go ahead" I said still walking

"don't be mad at me though" I heard her say but it came out very soft letting me know she's in her feelings.

"I'm not upset Teytey, go ahead I said it's fine" I said looking back seeing her deep frown and scrunched eyebrows.

"Yea but you said it like you're mad. What did I do ?" She said looking confused.

"Nothing daddy, I'll come play with you after I lay oomie down and shower" I said causing her frown to crack to a small smile.

"Ok" she said softly while nodding and I went fully up the stairs going to Omarion room.

I walked into the room seeing beyonce tearing some wings up while still having n her stripper clothes.

She heard the door opened and looked back smiling when she did and started walking over to me while sucking the ranch off her fingers.

she wrapped herself around me and I smiled rubbing her back "You save me some ?" I asked while walking over to the food with her.

"Mhm" she nodded quickly while pulling back.

She guided me into the seat making me sit down then sat in my lap grabbing her plate.

I allowed her to feed me then we both got in the shower. "are you coming me to the photo shoot ?" I heard her whisper as I began to bathe her.

"Teytey said she'll go baby" I said not having a babysitter for Omarion tomorrow.

She kept quiet nodding slightly making me look up at her face seeing a frown "What's wrong peaches ? I thought you said you wanted her there"

I want you both to come.. I don't really like doing this music industry stuff without y'all.

"I wanna come baby but I'll have oomie" I said frowning also. "he can come" she whispered quickly looking over at me.

"Beyonce I don't know-"please" she whispered lower than her usual whispers with her frown deepening.

"i really kinda need you there" she said quietly after.

I gave her a small "Ok baby, I'll be there" I told her and she nodded with a smile cracking on her face.

"thank you" she whispered and I pecked her lips. We finished bathing before getting out and I put on one of beyonce shirts while she put on one of teytey shirts and we both took some of her boxers. 

After that I made beyonce come down to the game room with me and we walked in seeing teyana smoking while typing hard on a game controller.

She never took her focus off the screen while beyonce went over grabbing the other controller and I went to up to teyana.

She opened her arms allowing me to get in her lap before she wrapped them around me still focused on the game.

Beyonce came over sitting next to us being very close basically all up under teyana. "can i play with you ?" She whispered.

"Yea, hold on" teyana said still extremely focused on whatever game she's playing.

I grabbed the blunt from her between her fingers hitting it then gave it to beyonce. Teyana finished what she was playing then her and beyonce started playing something with eachother.

I laid my head on teyana shoulder looking down at my phone and put my feet in beyonce lap.

She put one of her hands down rubbing my leg for a quick second before she immediately put them back on the controller.

"teytey stop cheating" she whispered pushing her head. "Ain't nobody cheating yo ass just suck" teyana said chuckling as they both kept their eyes glued on the game.

After a while I got bored of looking at my phone so I turned it off putting it down. I watched the tv seeing a basketball game and hearing loud clicks from both beyonce and teyana hitting the buttons hard.

I seen beyonce was losing and she had a deep mug on her face while playing making me silently laugh.  

I decided to help her some by distracting teyana so I leaned up kissing on her neck and running my tongue across it feeling her slightly shiver. I ran my tongue to her spot starting to suck on it and swirling my tongue on it hearing a soft moan come from her.

She suddenly gasped sitting up while Beyonce celebrated onside of her. She smacked her lips "damn cookie you fucked me up" she said sitting up some.

"Sorry daddy" I pecked her lips and beyonce smiled at me giving me a secret high five.

We stayed down there for a long time smoking and  playing games. At one point I even joined them playing a racing game.

"Why I'm all the way back here ?" I scrunched my face seeing them done with the race but I was still going.

"Because you suck" teyana said making me smack my lips looking back at her with a side eye.

She laughed never making eye contact with me while I kept my mug. Beyonce reached over pushing her head causing me to smile while she smacked her lips.

"Thank you baby" I said pecking her lips.

I played with them a little more before putting the controller down and turning back sideways in teyana lap cuddling into her chest.

"let's go to the bed" I said softly to the both of them.

"Hold on baby" teyana said while beyonce ignored me keeping her eyes glued to the screen.

I sighed knowing they didn't have plans on leaving no time soon so I snuggled more into teyana sticking my hands under her shirt while I fought to keep my eyes open.

Like I expected they didn't get off the game until a long time and o ended up falling asleep on teyana until I was woken up by being carried to the bed.

I looked over seeing teyana and she laid me down next to beyonce. I immediately rolled over cuddling into her.

She kissed my lips wrapping her arms around me and teyana got in the bed also wrapping her arm around us before we all fell asleep.

..................

"Don't run oomie" I said quickly grabbing his hand when he tried to leave.

Teyana picked him up making me smile "Thank you teytey" I said and she nodded.

I could feel beyonce nerves as we got closer to the entrance making me look over at her "You ok baby ?" I asked rubbing my thumb across her hand.

I'm just nervous. People are rude and I'm a 304

"Baby.. stop it" I frowned hearing what she just called herself. I stopped walking causing her to look back stopping also.

"it's bad enough other people give us that tittle,
don't give it to yourself" I said softly with a scrunched face.

"but that's what i am" she whispered "everybody knows it too.."

"You did what you had to do because you had no other choice bey. That's none of their business anyway because people talking shit are the same ones that go to clubs and throw money at us" I said

Her lip began to tremble and she looked down. I knew a breakdown was going to happen, she has one everytime she has to do something with her music career.

"What is it baby ? Why are you about to cry ?" I lifted her head wiping her falling tears.

"i'm not just a stripper" she whispered started to cry harder "i worked the corner nicki.. you may not be a hoe but i am and everybody knows it" she said with tear filled eyes.

I could see the shame all over her face and I knew she hate the fact she worked on the corner but in reality she had to do what she had to do.

"K... look at me baby stop crying" I wiped her tears once again while she sniffled and hiccuped trying to get herself calm.

"you had it hard since birth, you didn't have a choice but to do that or you, your mom, and all your sibling would have been on the streets. Do you understand that beyonce ? you saved your family from living on the streets by sacrificing your body. you're a hero not a hoe" I told her looking in her eyes.

She broke eye contact looking down so I tilted her chin up making her look back at me.

"people are gonna talk and it's nothing we can do about that. you gotta find peace in yourself knowing that by you going to the corner and getting on a pole them kids that adore you were able to sleep comfortably in a bed instead of a cold sidewalk. I know how it feel to sleep on one, you do too. but because of you they don't" I said trying to get her to see the good side of what she did.

She sniffed nodding and began rubbing her eyes "i still don't want them talking about it" she whispered quietly with a deep pouty frown.

"I'll make sure they don't say nun baby girl" Teyana said causing us to both glance over at her.

"ok" she whispered nodding then looked back at me.

"It's time to change the narrative baby. From Whisper to Beyonce" I said giving her a smile getting a small one in return.

"Stop crying. You're in the process of becoming something great" I said giving her a hug and kissed her lips several times making her smile grow.

"You ready ?" I asked her while gently rubbing her cheek admiring her beautiful face.

"yes"

How y'all been ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 634 21
-Coming soon- Beyonce, Megan, Nicki, Rihanna :) GXG 18+ G!P --
32.7K 638 34
read to know 😎 All Characters are fictional βœ” They are not real❌ I do not have any rights to the pictures used. Too broke to have my ass suedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
329 6 5
my 'baby nika' one shot series but as a full story book
81K 5K 32
𝐼𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Ž π‘‘π‘–π‘“π‘“π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘›π‘π‘’ 𝑏𝑒𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑛 π‘‘π‘’π‘ π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π·π‘’π‘ π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘’οΌŸ π‘‡β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠𝑛'π‘‘οΌŽ 𝐷𝑒𝑠 β€’ 𝑖 β€’ π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘¦ π‘€π‘’π‘β„Ž 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖�...