๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ...

By lustfulslxt

โฆ ๐ˆ๐๐๐Ž๐‚๐„๐๐‚๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐€๐๐‚๐„๐’ ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜๐†๐€๐”๐‘๐ƒ๐’ โฆ "Open those legs for us, Princess. L... More

๐–ฒ ๐–ด ๐–ฌ ๐–ฌ ๐–  ๐–ฑ ๐–ธ
๐–จ ๐–ญ ๐–ณ ๐–ฑ ๐–ฎ ๐–ฃ ๐–ด ๐–ข ๐–ณ ๐–จ ๐–ฎ ๐–ญ + ๐–  ๐–ค ๐–ฒ
๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿง
๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿช
๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿข
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿช
๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข
๐–ก๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ด๐–ฒ ๐–จ
๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ

๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ

17.8K 472 149
By lustfulslxt

I jump at the sound of a gunshot.

Elijah moves his hand to wrap my waist, "Look at me, Marella," he said. I lifted my head and moved closer to his chest. "You will not get hurt when you're with us. We're going to leave any minute now, okay?"

Matteo stood up and walked over, getting himself situated with his guns and suit.

"Unless the King has noticed us gone, we're going to walk you out as protection. Which is usually what they would not do. Instead, they'd rather you in the basement where he held you when you got here. Thats what they're used for." Elijah explained.

"But we're taking you out of here, instead." He added.

"What if they try and stop us when we leave?" I asked. Anybody can notice us being suspicious, what if they do bad things because we're leaving?

"They will," Matteo said. That worried me. "But they won't succeed in anything they try to do."

"Elliot?" I added. What would he do if he saw us?

"Oh he'll see us," Matteo smirked. "He can't do anything to you, love."

I nodded, trusting them.

More gunshots went off as Alessandro finished getting ready. Elijah grabbed my hand before leading us out.

Once we reached the bottom of the steps, they quickly circled me, facing outward. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as they seemed distressed very quickly. Are they acting?

The gunshots got louder as we moved closer to the bottom floor. I couldn't really see anything past the three of them, they were all much taller than me.

I heard inaudible words before Elijah spoke, "The princess." I couldn't see who he was talking to, but I assumed to someone who was concerned of my safety. Does this mean they're going to make us go downstairs?

Surprisingly, they allowed us to carry on. The noise was reduced as nobody was shooting for a few moments, so we carried on.

I tried staying within their protection, though it was hard to keep up with their movements.

"Cover your ears, sweetheart. Don't look up." Alessandro told me. I did as he said, following them by their feet.

I heard numerous muffled shots go off in that second, keeping my eyes on the ground. This only lasted a few moments before I was suddenly pulled to the side. Alessandro had his hand around my bicep, hiding me behind a wall.

I continued to have my ears covered as I sat, leaned against the wall with Alessandro on my right, continuous shooting echoing in the building.

As silence crept the large room, assuming we made it to the lobby, I slowly removed my hands from my ears.

I peeked around the corner in worry for Matteo and Elijah, but before I could see anything, my eyes were covered. "I told you not to look." Alessandro's voice hit my ear so nicely.

"I was just making sure they're okay," I explained. He pulled me further back behind the corner and moved himself in front of me. I thought of apologizing with the nickname he wanted me to call him, but I held back.

"They're fine," he assured, though his eyes were focused on something that I couldn't see. His jaw clenched. "Look at me, Marella," he started, "Promise me you'll stay here?"

"I promise," I replied with a nod. He hesitated a moment, before quickly turning to me and placing a kiss on my forehead. Within seconds he was gone.

I backed up further, analyzing the space around me. It was a small area, only about a meter wide, but hidden well. My eyes widened as someone ran past me, worried they'd see me.

What would happen if they did?

I really wanted to peek and see if they were okay.

But Alessandro told me not to look.

But I really wanted to.

What if they were hurt and needed my help? I waited a few moments of silence before deciding to quickly peek around the corner.

I couldn't see anything from my view. But I couldn't hear anything either. I turned back around and hid in the corner.

They wouldn't have left me. They wouldn't have left me. It's okay, they probably just had to do something.

I heard footsteps approaching the room, the sound echoing. "Clean these up, we'll need this room ready for the Wedding. I want them gone by tomorrow." I heard Elliot speak.

Clean what up?

"Sir, we can't possibly move all of these bodies in one night—" I heard an older woman speak. Bodies?

"Do it." Elliot spoke, before I heard his footsteps fade out.

My heart began to race. Were three of those bodies my men? I wrapped my arms around my knees, sat against the wall.

I shut my eyes. I waited and waited and waited.

Please don't let them be gone. They're all I have. I tried not to let myself tear up over my overthinking.

I felt a presence come near me. Even if it's Elliot, I didn't care, as long as I find out they're alive.

I lifted my head to see Matteo, "Come here, Marella," he whispered. I shot up from my spot and wrapped my arms around him. "You did so good, love. I'm sorry we were gone for so long."

When I pulled away, he grabbed ahold of my hand. "I was worried." I spoke quietly.

"I know, pretty girl, it's okay," he softly spoke, his thumb brushed against my hand. "We need to hurry, alright?"

I nodded before he lead me down the hallway and out the large front doors. A long, dark car parked at the end of the path. We practically ran together, hand in hand. I felt like I was in a movie.

We made it to the car breathlessly before Matteo quickly opened it and allowed me inside first. Elijah sat in the seat next to mine, and I circled my arms around him in a hug.

Matteo got in and shut the door, exhaling a deep breath. I looked over my shoulder to see Alessandro sat across the car. I smiled at him as he spoke, "You're a good girl for staying there, baby."

I blushed, thankful that it was dim in here so that they couldn't see it too much.

The window behind Alessandro slid down, revealing the driver as he shifted the gears. "Rocco?" I asked in surprise, noticing him sat at the front.

He grinned at me in the mirror and I smiled at him in return. "I'm old, ma'am. Why not be a getaway car driver once in my life?" He chuckled.

As we drove off, I heard gunshots hit the side of the car. "Is that bad?" I asked, concerned, turning to Elijah on my right.

"No," he started. "Seems like the bullet just grazed the side of it. Are you okay, princess?" I nodded at him in response.

Then, it all hit me. The three of them just saved me from Elliot, and his father. They got a whole getaway car to take me somewhere.

They saved me, in so many ways.

I turned and wrapped my arms around Elijah, squeezing him. I was so grateful. Nobody's shown their care for me like this before.

I felt his arms wrap around me as my body relaxed, falling into a deep sleep in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
667K 14.7K 49
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
161K 32.7K 49
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choฤ‡ przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spฤ™dzania razem czasu caล‚ฤ… paczkฤ…, od dawna siฤ™ nie znoszฤ…. Dogryzajฤ… sobie prz...