Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

By Purple_Galaxy_15

More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

124 Extra 1

56 1 0
By Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

124. Extra 1. A more exciting and rigorous deadly training ground...

    "Spread the sweat of youth, show the heroic appearance of young people, four hundred new generation elites from various planets compete in the same field, more difficult level settings, more demanding competition environment, and sneak attacks and plots waiting for the players everywhere, the road ahead is thorny , who can aspire to the top, who will win the championship title, all the answers can be found in this deadly training ground... For more details, please enter the Star Network and search for the keyword 'fatal training ground', March We’ll see you there at 12 noon on the 9th, capital star time.”

    Advertisements played in a loop on the streets of the city filled up the big screens suspended in the sky.

    The passers-by below raised their heads to finish watching, and some people discussed in a low voice: "It started broadcasting today. After waiting for three months, I can finally watch it." "

    Yes, the wait is really long enough. By the way, is there anything in this session?" A popular player?"

    "Yes, Mianyu from Pegasus is very powerful. As you know, his brother is a 3S ability user, Mianfeng. Lieutenant General Mianfeng has also participated in the fatal training ground before, but only for more than ten years. It happened before, I haven't seen that session."

    "I have heard of that session. It is said that that session was particularly famous, but I don't know why. Later, I couldn't find much screen recording material of that session on StarNet. It seems that the president doesn't want everyone to talk too much about the little super 3s girl who accidentally entered the competition field... Speaking of which, that little girl was four years old at the time, and she is probably as old as us now."

    "Almost, I know her, Her name is Lanlan. My parents really like her. It was because of seeing her that my parents decided to have my sister. It turns out that my sister is nothing like other people. I met my parents eighteen times in one day. Now I want to slap my big ears every day."

    "Hahaha, let's talk about it, I remember that there is a blue character in your sister's name." "

    Yes, there were a lot of newborns with blue characters in their names in those two years. "

    Apart from Mianyu, are there any other players worth looking forward to?"

    "There are quite a few, including Liu Feng from Dark Star, the Liu Nuan brothers and sisters, Jiang Chen from Asia Star, Dinah from Capital Star, Jing from T442 Wuming Star Yixiao, Fleck from Milka, these are all 3s ability users."

    "Fuck, including Mianyu, there are seven 3s ability users this year? Is that crazy?" "

    Yeah, there are also six 2s ability users. There are more than ten, so I'm really looking forward to them starting a fight!"

    "Huh? Fighting? Can't players attack each other?" "It's

    possible this time. This time the competition system has been greatly upgraded. Players can attack each other, as long as As long as it doesn't endanger lives, and there are special front-line combatants in the arena to conduct surprise attacks and assassinations on the players, which is much more difficult than before." "

    Hey, it's a strange plant and a man-made plot again. I don’t want people to pass the level!”

    “It’s because this session is very difficult, so there are many high-level superpower users who signed up. People go there for the higher difficulty. The more hell mode they are, the more excited they are, and the bonuses are really high. , ten times that of previous years!”

    “Damn it, I can’t wait any longer, hurry back to the dormitory, I want to watch it as soon as possible!”

    ——From

    registration to preparation, it took a full three months, until today, the audience We finally waited until Deadly Training Ground started airing.

    At 11:30 noon, the live broadcast room of four hundred players was already full of people. Among them, the live broadcast room of seven 3s ability users had a popularity of up to one million.

    There was also a lot of discussion on the barrage.

    [Ah ah ah, I've been waiting so long that the flowers have withered, but the broadcast has started, there are still thirty minutes left, why am I so nervous! 】

    【I've been looking forward to it for too long. This year's edition must be interesting. Don't be as boring as the last one. Jiang Chen, give it a try! ]

    [Mianyu baby, my sister-in-law is here to see you. By the way, my sister-in-law has lost your brother's communication number. Please give me your brother's communication number. ]

    [In front of you, I heard your abacus even in Baisha Star! ]

    [I heard that Liu Feng and Liu Nuan are trained in cold weapons. In the early days when there were no mecha supplies, they had an advantage with cold weapons. I am optimistic about them! I gave them all my ten audience tickets! 】

    The so-called audience votes are used to support your favorite players. Each audience member initially has ten audience votes. After that, you can receive one ticket by signing in every day. The votes will be invalid on the same day. When the game is over, if you vote The contestant won the championship, and you can also receive corresponding rewards based on the number of votes you cast.

    For example, there are a total of 100 votes, and you vote for the champion with 30 of them, then you can see what rewards you can exchange for 30 votes.

    The more votes you need, the more valuable the prizes will be. This deadly training ground has added audience rewards, which directly caused the popularity of the competition to explode from the registration period.

    [It’s 11:55, so excited, so excited! ]

    [59, 59! 】

    【Yes, yes! There’s a picture! Wow, brother Mianyu looks just like Lieutenant General Mianfeng! Ahhhh, my heart is shaken for my brother! ]

    [Hey, brother Mianyu and another boy randomly arrived at the same birthplace. Damn it, why is this little brother so handsome! Within one minute, I want to know all the information about this little brother! 】

    【Can handsome people be used as food? Some girls, don’t be too crazy. I have read the information of this year’s 3s players and the more powerful 2s players, but I have never seen this person. This person must not be very strong. It’s so annoying. Mianyu is a It’s a rhythm that you’re about to fall into for a novice from the beginning! 】

    ——This

    is the rocky beach on the left side of Swallowing Beach, surrounded by the boundless sea.

    The 19-year-old Mianyu's handsome brows frowned slightly. He glanced around the surrounding environment. After a while, he looked at the young man behind him.

    The young man was wearing the same white protective clothing as him. Because his back was turned to him, Mianyu couldn't see his face clearly.

    There were only two of them in this place. While Mianyu was thinking about how to find the ship, he said rudely to the young man beside him: "I'm not used to working with people..." The

    young man turned around at this time. He had a jet-black hair. He has short hair and a handsome and delicate face that is too good to look like a real person. At this time, his lazy face has a slight frown on his brows, as if he is not happy because of his current situation.

    After meeting Mianyu's gaze next to him, the young man's cold black eyes narrowed slightly and his brows furrowed even more tightly.

    Mianyu was stunned at this moment. He blurted out: "Yuan Zhou?"

    The young man named Yuan Zhou put his hands in the pockets on both sides of his clothes and walked lazily towards the seaside.

    Mianyu paused for a moment and hurriedly followed him: "You also participated in this competition. I didn't hear what my brother said..." "

    You think I am willing." There was a deep impatience in the eyes of the handsome young man: "She wants to participate."

    Mianyu immediately understood who this "she" was.

    Mianyu's eyes widened for a moment, and then, uncontrollable joy appeared in his eyes!

    His expression made the young man next to him suddenly have a frost in his eyes.

    He stopped talking and continued walking towards the seaside.

    Mianyu came back to his senses, suppressed the blush on his face, and quickly caught up: "Now that we have met, let's go together, and we will go find her together."

    The young man's progress suddenly stopped, and he turned around , looked at Mianyu calmly: "Aren't you not used to forming a team with others?"

    Mianyu coughed lightly: "No, I never said that."

    The look in the young man's eyes became colder, and after a while, the tip of his nose let out a A meaningless sneer: "Oh, but I'm annoying you."

    [Holy shit, what does this guy mean? Mianyu is a person with 3S abilities. It's an honor for Mianyu to be willing to team up with him, right? Why is this attitude so annoying? ]

    [That is to say, Mianyu too, why are you so nice to such a rude vase? ]

    [Don't be so excited, everyone. They obviously know each other. It should be the way friends get along, right? 】

    【I've said I'm annoying you, can I still call you a friend? Mianyu, why are you so humble? You are a 3S user! ]

    [Am I the only one who cares, who is the so-called "ta"? It must be a girl, Mianyu's brother blushed like that, and then after Mianyu's brother blushed, this Yuan Zhou suddenly had a bad attitude towards Mianyu's brother, tsk tsk tsk, I smelled a love rival. ]

    [...]

    [ Damn it! ! ! Is there such a thing? quick! Squat down this melon! ]

    -

    "Since the four of us have reached the same place of birth, why don't we go together, at least get out of here first." At

    the same time, a man and three women were gathering together on a corner of a stone wall somewhere in the Hengsha Stone Forest.

    The positioning of these four people is very interesting. Some honest 2s boys stand in the middle. On his left and right sides, there are two girls, one is an A-level girl. She looks delicate and pitiful.

    An S-level girl, domineering and arrogant.

    The boy was sandwiched between the two girls, scratching his head uneasily, but his eyes were looking at the other sweet and lovely girl opposite him for a moment.

    The boy looked at the sweet girl and said with some expectation in his tone: "If we go together, at least there will be someone to take care of us. I heard that this year is quite difficult..."

    At this time, the S-level girl standing to the boy's left suddenly spoke: " It's not impossible to form a temporary team, but at least you have to have some choices. Only those with equal combat capabilities can fight together. If the disparity in strength is too great, the weaker party doesn't want to be a drag."

    The S-class girl had just said this. After finishing, the pitiful A-level girl standing to the boy's right immediately bit her lower lip. She muttered in a low voice: "As long as we find supplies and can arm ourselves, the gap in our strength will not be very big..."

    S-level The girl glanced at the A-level girl mockingly.

    This 2s boy is called a guard, and he is a powerful individual student with a name worthy of the name of the Moore Star Interstellar Military Academy. He is lucky enough to be at the same birth point as a very powerful 2s master. Due to various considerations, these two girls are naturally I want to team up with such a powerful person.

    Originally, it would be no problem for four people to go together, but among the four, one is a 2S, one is an S, and the other two are both A-level. With this obvious two-for-two situation, some people will naturally be dissatisfied.

    The A-level girl noticed that the S-level girl didn't like her very much. She didn't want to leave this small team. She only had the strength of A-level. Now it's the early stage of the competition and everyone hasn't even gotten the initial supply package. In this case, It's just too dangerous to go alone.

    But she could see that this S-level girl was obviously only willing to take one A-level girl at most. In this case, it would become a competition between her and another A-level girl.

    The A-level girl looked at the girl opposite her who hadn't spoken to her since just now. She had an unusually sweet and clear face. Men are all visual creatures. Looking at the guard's eyes, he was almost glued to this girl.

    Obviously, if they can only take one A-level, the guard will definitely choose this girl, and then he will have to be squeezed out...

    Gritting his teeth, the A-level girl said to the girl with some malice: "You started just now Just keep looking around, are you looking for someone? If you have someone you are looking for, go alone, we will not go with you."

    The guard heard what this A-level girl said and was about to retort. , expressing that he was willing to accompany the other party to find someone...

    But before he opened his mouth, the sweet girl suddenly bent her eyes at him and smiled.

    She has a slender body, shoulder-length hair that is smooth and black, her eyes are beautiful, her eyelashes are curled, like a doll's, when she smiles, her pink lips curl up, the tip of her nose is small and nimble, she points Pointing to the right, his tone was light and cute: "Okay, I'll go over there, see you all."

    The guard was stunned for a moment, while the S-level girls and A-level girls raised their eyebrows slightly.

    Both girls -->>

    This chapter is not finished yet, click on the next page to continue reading. I didn't expect that this person would quit so easily.

    The S-class girl looked like she had lost interest, while the A-class girl breathed a big sigh of relief. It was the guard. When he came back to his senses, he saw that the girl who was as sweet as honey was about to leave, and he quickly stopped him: "You "Who are you looking for? Is it your partner? We can go together. It's too dangerous to go alone..." The

    guard couldn't help but catch up with the girl, but the girl just said casually: "No, it's very big here." "It's not easy to find companions. I just want to take a look over there to see if my friend is still there."

    The guard didn't know why: "You just said that it's not easy to find companions..."

    But the girl looked like Not wanting to say any more, she waved her hands again and said friendly to the three of them: "Nice to meet you. Goodbye."

    After saying that, she put her hands in the pockets on both sides of her clothes, as excited as a little kid going home. Like a bird, it jumped forward and ran forward.

    "Hey...you, you haven't said it yet, what's your name..." The guard looked at the girl's back with regret, his expression full of annoyance.

    The A-level girl was afraid of another mishap, so she quickly said: "Brother Guard, let's go too. I have watched the previous competition, and I remember that if you are swiped at the birth point of Hengsha Stone Forest, the initial material package will be very Maybe it's over there."

    The A-level girl pointed to the girl who left just now, in the opposite direction.

    The guard suddenly became anxious: "Oh, you know the direction of the supply package. Why didn't you tell me just now? That girl went the wrong way!" The

    A-level girl was unhappy, but she still had a troubled expression on her face: "I, I I just remembered it, I'm sorry..."

    The guard was a straight man after all. Seeing the girl's vulnerable and aggrieved expression, he realized that his tone was too harsh, so he had to scratch his head and said, "Well, let's go take a look first. Well, if there are four supply bags, we will bring her supply bag and go find her!"

    The A-level girl didn't say anything, and the S-level girl didn't say anything either. After the three of them left, the sand and rocks were covered with loess. Lin Yijiao returned to his original silence again.

    [Hahaha, I'm going to be laughed to death by the guards. I never thought that Lao Wei would still have such a day. After being a classmate for so long, this is the first time he has been popular with girls. Sure enough, strong muscles are useful. When beautiful women are short of security guards I really need him! ]

    [Hahahahahaha, but Lao Wei obviously wanted to go with the girl who left alone. He never took his eyes away from her face! ]

    [Speaking of which, that girl is really cute, the kind that can definitely arouse a boy's desire for protection. Is it really okay for her to go alone? I'm already starting to worry about her. 】

    【? Is it just arousing boys' protective desire? Help, I, a girl, want to protect her when I see her! Her face is too foul, and her smile is too sweet! Did she grow up eating honey? ]

    [Brothers, step aside first, I'm going to find that cute sister's live broadcast room! ]

    ——

    "Ta da, da da da, da..." The rocks under her feet were kicked around, and the girl hummed while wandering leisurely around the dangerous Hengsha Stone Forest.

    "Hmm, it seems like this way?" After a while, the girl stopped in the middle of a triangular fork in the road. She looked to the left, then to the right, thought for a long time, and then walked to the right.

    [Found it, found it! After searching for more than twenty minutes, I finally found you! Hey, this live broadcast room is so popular. ]

    [Come from the guard live broadcast room, I found you too, my lovely sister! However, the popularity of my sister’s live broadcast room is only 2,000, and there are no comments. Doesn’t everyone like sweet girls these days? 】

    【I feel like many of them open live broadcast rooms and watch whatever is exciting. This sister's live broadcast room is indeed quite boring. She just keeps walking around. ]

    [Wait, no, where is she going? This direction, I remember, seems to be the area where the Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions inhabit? Damn it, sister, turn back quickly, if you go over there, you will provoke a strange beast that you can't afford to offend! ]

    [Let me go, she won't be eliminated on the first day, right? To be honest, if your own strength is not good enough, you should still have some idea in your mind. Just go with the guards and the others. Isn’t it courting death to act alone...]

    [Looked at the information in the upper left corner, name, blue, number of votes, 0 , Sure enough, not a single audience voted for her... Hey, wait, she is also a military cadet? Damn it, she is from the AF Military Academy! 】

    【AF Military Academy? Is it the AF Military Academy, the largest military academy in the southern universe? The place in the Southern Universe is extremely vicious and close to the Rebel Alliance. I heard that people who come from there have some anti-imperial thinking...] [

    No, if this sister has an anti-imperial nature, she will too. It's impossible to register successfully, the players will all do background checks...]

    [Stop chatting, listen, what is the sound! ]

    In the silent air, weak breathing sounds came from the dark stone forest ahead.

    The girl stopped in her tracks. Her hands were still in her pockets, but the humming sound stopped. She looked leisurely towards the source of the breathing sound. After a second, she looked like black grapes. Her eyes suddenly lit up, and then she ran quickly towards that side!

    [There are strange beasts over there. Can’t you hear the breathing of the strange beasts? Help, are you really a military cadet? Haven't you learned how to listen? Even if you are an A-level ability user, your hearing is not so bad! ]

    [It seems like she just walked that way after hearing it? ]

    [Isn't that just a fool? Forget it, I don’t want to read it anymore, I’m sick of stupidity! 】

    She said she didn’t want to watch, but no one left the live broadcast room. After all, there was going to be a battle with Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions. The battle scenes were beautiful no matter what. The barrage even started betting on how long this girl could resist Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions. Only after the attack did he retire.

    Half said within ten seconds, and half said within five seconds. In short, no one bet that she could carry it for more than ten seconds.

    The breathing sound of Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions got closer and closer, until the stone forest in front became denser and denser. Finally, deeper in the completely lightless stone forest, a huge object that almost filled the entire cave appeared.

    When the barrage saw the entire body of Wan Mo Scorpion, he couldn't help but feel a little fear in his throat, even through the screen.

    What frightened them even more was that just above the heads of the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions' Lair, there was an initial supply package hanging there...

    [Fuck, which staff member who lacked Dade did this? You put the supply packs in because you're afraid that the players won't die quickly enough, right? ]

    [Did this girl come here because she guessed that there was a supply package here? So she didn't mean to die, but she just had to come? ]

    [ Damn it, can you guess this? But how can we get the supply package without alerting the Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions? It might be better to crawl from the side? Anyway, you must not touch the body of the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpion. Its body is sensitive. If you touch it, it will immediately feel hostility...]

    "Dong dong dong!"

    Just after this barrage was sent, there was a sudden knocking sound. The sound rang out...

    The audience looked at the screen in the live broadcast room in astonishment, and the next second...

    [Fuck, fuck, fuck! What is she doing! ! ! ! ]

    [Why is she knocking on the back of Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions? You thought this was a fucking knock on the door! ! ! ! ]

    [It's over, it's over! The Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions are awake! Ten Thousand Scorpions Open! open! Eye! eye! Got it! ! ! ]

    [This girl, I'm really speechless! Is she crazy? ? ? 】

    What's the barrage?

    At this moment, the Wan Mo Scorpion woke up and opened its dark mung bean eyes.

    The sinister eyes of the bird of prey silently looked at the human being in front of him, and the huge pincers slowly wriggled in the sand... The

    sweet girl tilted her head, she showed a nostalgic and excited smile to the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions, she blinked and said : "Hey, little scorpion!"

    The Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions looked at the human calmly. The next second, it suddenly rose up, and its sharp pincers went straight towards the human's head!

    The girl subconsciously turned her head to avoid the attack of the sharp pincers. She was a little puzzled: "Little, little scorpion? What's wrong with you?" The

    Wan Mo Scorpion opened its black mouthparts and made an angry sound in its throat. Then, in its mouth The venom was shot out, and the girl dodged again. The venom hit the stone behind, and there was a "sting" sound, and the stone was corroded and a layer of its shell was removed!

    The girl's expression became uneasy, but at this moment, she suddenly thought of something.

    Before the game started, Dad Li gave her something...

    "Do you want to implant this under the skin? Why, Dad? What is this?"

    After a small sting on her arm, a mark was left on her skin. The red mark was bigger than sesame seeds. She was touching the red mark curiously when her father Li said: "It's something to prevent you from cheating."

    The girl raised her head with a puzzled face.

    Dad Li rubbed her head: "Since it is a competition, it must be fair. There can be no personal relationships."

    ...

    Personal relationships...

    Reaching out to cover her forehead, the girl felt helpless: "So this is it..."

    After injecting that thing, her breath was hidden, so her friends in the forest couldn't sense her scent and sent her Treated as an enemy...

    Just as she was thinking about this in her mind, the venom of the Ten Thousand Demonic Scorpions from the opposite side shot out again. Its smelly mouthparts came closer, and its two huge pincers dug directly into her with the force of crushing a human skull. Tianling Gai...

    [Run! ]

    [Not running yet, but still in a daze, there must be something wrong! ]

    "Hey..." The girl sighed softly, and the next second, her slender fingers held the two joints of the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions, one on the left and the other on the right.

    After moving her neck, the girl muttered: "There's nothing we can do about it. It might hurt a little, so you have to bear with it."

    After saying this, the girl's clear eyes instantly turned cold and cold, and she turned her hands outwards, two The huge front pincers made the sound of fracture at the same time...

    "Gah!!!!" The Ten Thousand Demon Scorpion let out a violent cry of pain. Then, its head slammed forward, and the tail spines on its back carried poisonous needles, aiming directly at the girl's head. Shoot between the eyebrows.

    Just as the poisonous needle was about to pierce into the girl's forehead, she caught it between her two fingers. Glancing at the thick black needle, the girl raised her eyebrows. The next second...

    "Bang!" She punched with her petite fist. Hit the head of Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions!

    "Bang!" Abdomen!

    "Bang!" Jawbone!

    "Bang!" Back shell!

    "Crack, click, click, click!" The joints of three legs were broken.

    five minutes later.

    The girl stepped on the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpion, whose eyes were filled with stars and was beaten like a ball of mud. She stood on her toes and took down the supply bag hanging above the lair.

    She took the supply bag and sat next to the Ten Thousand Demon Scorpions, dug inside and took out a tube of healing potion.

    Unscrewing the potion, she held the potion in one hand, held up Wan Mo Scorpion's jaw with the other, and slowly poured the potion into Wan Mo Scorpion's mouthparts.

    After finishing the drinking, seeing Wan Mo Scorpion huddled up in aggrieved manner, the girl's soft eyebrows showed some helplessness. She suddenly stretched out her hand...

    Wan Mo Scorpion was startled, thinking that she was about to be beaten again. Close your eyes quickly!

    However, the pain did not come. The girl's slender and soft fingers lovingly stroked its somewhat sunken head, and then, her voice appeared in its ears.

    Miraculously, it could understand the meaning in her voice. She said: "Okay, I will cure you. It doesn't hurt. It doesn't hurt when you whir. Be good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 176 12
As Zhang Jianjun opened his eyes, he found himself in an era of scarcity, where clothing and food were in short supply. Thinking he had a cheat code...
28.4K 685 94
Author: Chan Lai Lai Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2022-02-17 Latest: Chapter 113 Extra: After the Siege (2)... online science...
76.1K 405 157
Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-04-04 Latest: Chapter 155 Childhood Swee...
43.3K 654 128
https://m.shubaow.net/104/104061/ Author: Zhimengji Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-02-16 Latest: Chapter 129 Finale rebirth finish...