Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

Von Purple_Galaxy_15

Mehr

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

118

48 1 0
Von Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 118 Blue Star’s routine is too deep! …

    Lanlan didn't say much in front of the camera. She only said what she said to Brother Shi Shu today, then she shrunk her neck and ran away with a "whoosh".

    The camera followed her figure and turned around, and immediately saw the little girl plunge into the arms of a black mecha outside the venue. The shape of the mecha looked familiar, as if it was the mecha of the violent god.

    The black mecha picked up the little girl and glanced at the cameraman over there.

    The cameraman immediately turned the camera away and pointed it at the prince.

    The little girl had almost introduced everything that should be introduced, and Shi Shu did not continue the introduction. He clicked his fingers, and the next second, a large screen suddenly appeared in the sky, and on the screen, thousands of years of history were being played. What the former Forbidden City looked like when it was complete.

    This is a documentary found in the gift shop outside the Forbidden City.

    This month, when they excavated the Forbidden City, they also excavated the entire street of gift shops outside the Forbidden City. There were many small ornaments containing Forbidden City elements in the shop, as well as some gift-boxed, hardcover versions of the Forbidden City. DVD documentary.

    After re-analyzing these documentaries and changing the definition, they turned into the old scenes of the Forbidden City that are being played now.

    The audience was still noisily sending barrages, but as soon as they saw those beautiful city walls and palaces, the barrage suddenly became quiet.

    [Wow, no wonder Lanlan said it is a beauty in palace attire. It is really beautiful, magnificent, simple and charming. It would be great if we could see the Forbidden City back then. ]

    [Of course you can. There are two methods. First, according to the floor plan of the Forbidden City ruins and the scene layout in the documentary, restore the original Forbidden City to the star network one-to-one. Then we can travel around the city without leaving home. It’s the Forbidden City, just like we are traveling through the virtual streets. ]

    [Two, rebuild Blue Star. 】

    【Blue Star will definitely be rebuilt. Although these ruins look dusty now, isn't it that the Prince made a special trip to Blue Star to put the development and repair of Blue Star on the agenda? There are so many things that can be excavated in Blue Star. Where did we come from and what our ancestors experienced back then? Only when we understand everything about Blue Star thoroughly can our history be truly complete. ]

    [I really want to see what Blue Star will look like after it has completely changed for the better. For the purpose of "restoring Blue Star", I voted for the prince! ]

    [Although the benefits promised by other candidates are very attractive, such as increasing medical benefits and reducing the gap between rich and poor, they all sound like pie-in-the-sky pie. I might as well choose Blue Star. If the prince takes office, He will definitely try his best to repair Blue Star as soon as possible, right? Well, for Blue Star, he will vote for the crown prince! ]

    A stumbling live broadcast, but the effect of canvassing votes was unexpectedly good.

    The other four contenders in the election saw the prince's vote on the Star Network rising rapidly. In less than twenty minutes, it actually increased by 20 million. The four of them were so jealous that their eyes were red, especially the Minister of Finance. He had the most votes. He originally thought he was a sure winner, but he didn't expect such a change.

    The Minister of Finance thought for a while, and a communication was sent to the communication number of the mysterious person who had previously discussed cooperation with him.

    As soon as the call was connected, a notification tone came from the other side.

    [You have been blacklisted by the other party, please verify before calling. ]

    Minister of Finance: "..."

    The documentary lasted two hours. When the documentary was playing, Shi Shu also left the camera and walked to the back.

    Lan Lan was sitting in Dad Li's arms, looking up at the documentary. In fact, Lan Lan had already watched the documentary when she first discovered it, but now that it was shown again, she still wanted to watch it.

    Shi Shu said to the little girl: "Let

    's go in and take a look." Lan Lan came back to her senses, and then patted her little head: "Oh, Lan Lan has to go clean the palace, and Hei Hei is still waiting for Lan Lan."

    The little girl He got off his father and rushed into a certain palace like a rocket launcher.

    Seeing his daughter running away, Li Jie looked at Shi Shu in front of him. After a moment of silence, he said, "It seems that you really want this position." It was

    unexpected for Li Jie that Zhou Qin would choose to support Shi Shu, but he What was even more surprising was that Shi Shu actually worked so hard to canvass votes for the election.

    Li Jie didn't know Shi Shu well, but to the outside world, this man always seemed indifferent to fame and fortune, and he thought he didn't actually care about his position.

    "Some things can only be achieved with a specific identity." Shi Shu's answer was simple.

    Li Jie raised his eyebrows: "What about?"

    Shi Shu glanced at him: "Before the election, I had been on the Death Star, following those robots that worked at sunrise and rested at sunset every day."

    Li Jie was stunned.

    Shi Shu asked again: "Isn't China a big agricultural country?"

    Li Jie understood.

    What Shi Shu cares about is not the status and respect of the president. What he wants to do is to make the people in the interstellar world affordable to eat normal food.

    He will come to Blue Star and recite Lanlan's introduction to the Forbidden City. It's not that he is greedy for high status, but that he knows the importance of Blue Star. Only when he becomes president and repairs Blue Star can he Being put on the agenda, Blue Star not only represents interstellar history, Blue Star is also the best hope for improving the diet of interstellar people.

    Li Jie looked at Shi Shu carefully for a moment, and after a while, he nodded: "Thinking deeper than those pustules, is this how you persuaded Zhou Qin to help you? I'm very curious. Strictly speaking, your father's position is Zhou Qin masturbated, don't you hate him?"

    Shi Shu frowned: "That's their grudge, what does it have to do with me?"

    Li Jie raised his eyebrows: "But that's your dad, between father and son, Shouldn't we share the same hatred of the enemy and share weal and woe?" Shi Shu

    said softly: "Oh, then if I sit in that position, I believe he will be happy for me. After all, we share weal and woe."

    Li Jie: "..."

    Li Jie was speechless. He said: "You kid, whose temper do you follow? You are not as cunning and vicious as your father, and you are not as ignorant of the world as your mother. You are young and mature. It doesn't matter that you are transparent at a young age, nor is it said that you are indifferent. "

    Shi Shu was puzzled: "Do I have to be like someone? Can't I be an independent person?"

    Li Jie was startled. After a while, he shook his head: "Forget it, I don't care who becomes the president anyway. , can't affect me."

    The so-called general is outside, and the king's orders are not affected. The God of Thunder has always had the final say in wars, and the God of the universe has no control over him, let alone the president.

    If the president hadn't put his hand on his family's head now, he really didn't care how long this person would be president, and he wouldn't have turned against this person.

    ——Prince

    ’s live broadcast on Blue Star has become once a week.

    Sometimes Lanlan would leave the country, but most of the time, Lanlan refused to show up.

    And because Shi Shu wanted to vigorously promote Blue Star, more excavators and excavating robots were soon transported to Blue Star.

    The excavation progress of Blue Star has become very gratifying, and even some archaeologists who have taken refuge in the Prince have begun to enter the interior of Blue Star.

    ——

    "It's so wonderful, it's so wonderful, this piece of music is really nice."

    An archaeologist was sitting in front of an antique store in the city. The gramophone in the store was still working and not damaged. After the disc, a piece of music played on an unknown instrument rippled out from the speakers.

    The wonderful notes, the melody that made people feel excited, but also inexplicably brought tears to their eyes. He listened to it more than once. The archaeologist also listened to it a second, third, and fourth time.

    A camera in the sky captured the scene and gave the archaeologist a shot.

    [I heard it too, it’s really nice. What’s the name of this song? ]

    [Hey, did I read it wrong? Why is the live broadcast started? Is today a live broadcast day? No, this isn't Blue Star. Why does this seem like a city? Is there a cover in the sky? ]

    [Friends in front of you, didn’t you read the announcement? This is a modern city that Blue Star has just excavated. Because during the excavation process, it was found that there are still many undamaged items in the city. In order to ensure the integrity of those fragile items, In the early stages of excavation, a large thermostatic shield was built over the entire city, similar to the urban protective shield built by Tyro to prevent alienated vines from invading people's homes. ]

    [ Damn it, an entire modern city has been dug out? Hey, but why is the prince not here? ]

    [Because it is a new city, in the past ten days, the topography and features of the city will be broadcast live throughout the day. There will be no live broadcast like the prince's explanation! 】

    【No prince explanation? Then I'll stay! My family members don’t understand. Every time I hear the prince recite his lines, I feel so embarrassed that my toes are on the ground. I still like to watch the free live broadcast! 】

    【Who doesn't? I like the feeling of this kind of camera randomly flying around the city, and we can watch it randomly by ourselves. I heard that it will be made into a hologram in the later stage, that is, we can virtually walk into these street shops, and everyone can You can experience the scenery you want to experience. 】

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha? 】

    【Wait a moment, I heard that there are currently four ruins groups being excavated in Blue Star, and there are six thermostats under construction, and those that have already been excavated are like the Forbidden City. In order to restore the old beauty as much as possible, They will also be covered with thermostatic covers. The first one to be holographicized will definitely be the Forbidden City. 】

    【Great, great! I have long wanted to visit the Forbidden City! It’s not the Forbidden City that’s virtually modeled on StarNet, but the real Forbidden City ruins! ]

    [So no one has answered me yet? What on earth is this-->>

    This chapter is not over yet. Click on the next page to continue reading. What song is it? It’s really nice! 】

    "Hey, Hei Hei, "Butterfly Lovers" is playing over there!"

    Xia Xiang was immersed in the wonderful music atmosphere of the single loop, when he suddenly heard the voice of a little girl in front of him.

    Xia Xiang, who was wearing a transparent mecha and sitting in front of the antique store, opened his eyes immediately. When he saw the two little beans on the street, he immediately waved: "Oh, blue! Black! It's you!" "

    Uncle Xia Okay!" Lanlan and Heihei no longer have to move rocks by themselves recently, and because every time someone enters Blue Star, Lanlan or Heihei needs to pick them up, so for those who stay in Blue Star now, Lanlan and Heihei both know.

    The two children ran to their uncle, who already had white hair. They looked inside the antique shop and asked, "Isn't Uncle Xia going to restore the collection inside?"

    Xia Xiang chuckled: "Isn't it time to take a break after a busy day? Lan Lan, what was the name of this song you just said?"

    Lan Lan said: ""Butterfly Lovers"."

    Xia Xiang immediately took out his notebook and wrote down: "Butterfly Lovers? Which two words and how to write them?"

    Lan Lan : "..."

    Heihei: "..."

    Xia Xiang looked at Lanlan, then at Heihei, and raised his eyebrows: "Huh?"

    At this time, Lanlan suddenly slapped his little head and said: "Ah, Li Dad asked Lan Lan to go back for dinner early!"

    Hei Hei quickly echoed from the side: "Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

    After saying that, the two children ran away hand in hand.

    Xia Xiang suddenly said from behind: "You don't know how to write it?"

    Lanlan: "..."

    Heihei: "..."

    Xia Xiang narrowed his eyes: "Don't know a word?"

    Lanlan: "... "

    Heihei: "..."

    Lanlan turned around, ruffled the corner of her clothes and muttered: "Lanlan only studied kindergarten courses..."

    Heihei looked proud: "I have never been to kindergarten!"

    Xia Xiang: "..."

    Xia Xiang sighed, leaving the space for the title of the song empty, and asked: "Then do you know what this song is about?"

    Lanlan's eyes lit up: "This Lanlan knows, it's about Liangshan The story of Bo and Zhu Yingtai."

    Lan Lan started to talk about the background of the story of Liang Zhu, Xia Xiang listened carefully, and Hei Hei also listened carefully.

    Twenty minutes later, Lan Lan said her mouth was dry. She grabbed the cartoon water bottle hanging around her neck, opened the lid, bit the mouthpiece, took a sip of water, and closed the lid again.

    "What happened next?" Heihei sat next to Uncle Xia, holding his cheeks with his two small hands, looking like he was fascinated. When Lanlan stopped talking, he immediately straightened his head and urged: "Later, Liang Shanbo and Zhu Are Yingtai together?"

    Lanlan shook her head: "No, Liang Shanbo fell ill and died. Then Zhu Yingtai pretended to agree to get married. The sedan chair passed by Liang Shanbo's grave, and she went to pay homage to Liang Shanbo, and then They turned into butterflies together."

    "Butterflies?" Xia Xiang recorded a whole page, but when he heard the final ending, he was a little stunned: "Are they deformed?"

    Lan Lan: "..."

    Hei Hei: " ..."

    Expert Xia looked thoughtful: "So in fact, in the ancient times of Blue Star, there were also deformed people, which were the combination of humans and beasts. Then Liang Shanbo is not dead, he just transformed into a beast form. Zhu Yingtai should They knew that he would be alienated and transformed, so they came to him specially, and then the two of them could escape their parents' forced marriage in the form of beasts, so it's a happy ending, right?"

    Lanlan: "..."

    Heihei: " ..."

    Lan Lan scratched her little face, a little stupefied by the deception: "Is that so?"

    Xia Xiang said: "Didn't you say they turned into butterflies?"

    Lan Lan nodded: "In the story, they did turn into butterflies. There are butterflies..."

    Xia Xiang asked again: "Lanlan, do you know any other examples of people turning into strange beasts?"

    Lanlan thought for a while, then shook her head: "Lanlan doesn't remember."

    Xia Xiang was a little regretful: "Okay."

    In the barrage, the audience was also very regretful.

    [The story of "Butterfly Lovers" is really touching, the music is nice, and the story is touching. When they became deformed people and escaped the shackles of fate, I was really happy for them. ]

    [Why do I feel weird? Are there really deformed people in ancient times? But aren’t the deformed people in our world all the sequelae of human experiments? They are not born deformed. ]

    [That means that there were actually people born with deformities among ancient humans, but we just didn't discover them. ]

    [I still feel weird...]

    "Are you a little idiot? Do you believe what he says?" Heihei saw that Lanlan was really starting to think about whether Liang Zhu was a deformed person. Heihei was speechless. : "This is just a kind of beautiful expectation in the stories of the ancients. I have never been to kindergarten and I know that the ancients of Blue Star like to use things to describe people."

    Lan Lan looked at Hei Hei in confusion . .

    Heihei reached out and touched the little girl's head: "Although this is the first time I heard the story of Butterfly Lovers, they are definitely not deformed people. Don't you know if there are deformed people in Blue Star?" "

    Yes." Lan Lan He stood up and looked at Uncle Xia: "There are no deformed people in Blue Star! We are all ordinary people!"

    Xia Xiang frowned: "But you didn't mean..."

    Hei Hei bared his teeth: "It's a metaphor! It's a metaphor. ! Lanlan, let’s go, don’t talk to this weird uncle, he will lead you astray!”

    Heihei looked at the white-haired old man warily, then dragged the little girl and ran away.

    Xia Xiang watched the two little beans running faster and faster. He scratched his head with a pen, and then crossed out the line "Blue Star is suspected of having deformed people" in the book.

    "Hey, Lan Lan, Hei Hei, where are you going?" Not long after they left, a building restorer in front of him greeted two children passing by with a measuring tape in his hand.

    Lan Lan shouted crisply: "Hello, Uncle Chen."

    Restorer Chen waved to them: "Lan Lan, come here, look at this store, what do you think this store sells?"

    Lan Lan and Hei Heishou The handler walked over, and they walked into a shop with a floor full of miscellaneous items. There were two banners hanging on the wall. On the left was "Demolition tomorrow" and on the right was "Last day of sale."

    Lan Lan said: "This should be a two-yuan store."

    Restorer Chen's eyes widened: "That is to say, the things in the store only sell for two yuan?"

    Lan Lan nodded.

    Repairman Chen knelt down, gathered for a long time, and took out a withered football, a red hot water bottle, clothes, fishing rods, etc. He was stunned: "These are only two yuan?"

    Lanlan shook her head: "That's not the case. , expensive things are still sold at expensive prices, and will be marked with special prices."

    Restorationist Chen was confused: "Isn't it a two-yuan store?"

    Lanlan blinked: "But the final right of interpretation belongs to the store."

    "..." Restorationist Chen Exclaimed: "Blue Star's routine is so deep!"

    "Lanlan, Heihei." At this time, someone called them again at the door of a small shop opposite.

    Lan Lan and Hei Hei ran to the opposite side again: "Grandpa Zhou!"

    Grandpa Zhou is an exploration expert. He asked with a smile: "Do you know what this store does?"

    Lan Lan looked inside the small store. Look, and then said: "This is a milk tea shop."

    Grandpa Zhou didn't understand: "What is milk tea?"

    Lan Lan thought for a while: "It is a kind of drink with many delicious desserts in it."

    Lan Lan Counting the varieties of ingredients, Grandpa Zhou's throat became more and more lumpy the more he listened. After a while, the old man touched the counter that had been wiped clean and sighed: "It would be great if we can continue to open in the future."

    Lan Lan Eyes shining brightly, he said, "Okay, Lan Lan wants to drink Blue Star's milk tea too!"

    Grandpa Zhou laughed. He felt that the children were too naive. They didn't have any ingredients, so how could they open a shop? The most important thing everyone in Star World cares about right now is The election of a new president.

    But speaking of which, the election date is coming soon, at the beginning of next month.

    There are always a lot of people on the street, and everyone is studying every bit of Blue Star. There are also many robots cleaning the streets and shops on the road.

    Lanlan and Heihei continued to walk towards the starship.

    "Wait!" Halfway through, Heihei suddenly stopped. He looked at Lanlan and said, "I saw you!"

    Lanlan was stunned: "Ah? Isn't Lanlan right here?"

    The little boy let go of the little girl's hand, and then he ran into a stationery store nearby. Ten seconds later, he ran out happily holding a globe and a map of the earth: "Look !”

    The little boy said crisply: “Your figurine! And your photo! I want to take it home and collect it!”

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

212K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
9.1K 176 12
As Zhang Jianjun opened his eyes, he found himself in an era of scarcity, where clothing and food were in short supply. Thinking he had a cheat code...
cooking Von zabebians

Kurzgeschichten

4.9K 104 18
So good try it and see. We will talk about the African or Nigerian cooking.
100K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...