Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

By Purple_Galaxy_15

More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

117

45 1 0
By Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 117 Lanlan, I’m watching your live broadcast...

    From the East Sixth Palace, to the Qianqing Palace, to the Imperial Garden, the West Sixth Palace, the Yangxin Hall, the Taihe Hall...

    In one month, with the help of excavators, the entire Forbidden City was basically revealed.

    ——At

    noon, Ennuo sat in the starship to cool off, feeling sleepy, and soon he began to take a nap.

    "Didi, didi, didi." It wasn't until the sound of the optical brain's communication woke him up that Ennuo opened his eyes and looked around in a daze.

    The noise was not his optical brain, but Lanlan's. Because it was inconvenient to work, Lanlan took off the optical brain and put it in the starship.

    After looking at the caller ID, Ennuo walked to the door and shouted outside: "Lanlan, this is your warden's father's message."

    "Here it comes!" The gray little girl walked through the door like a nimble little monkey. After passing several towering old-style red walls, I ran in.

    Lan Lan took off her dirty gloves, pressed the button to answer the call, and immediately shouted: "Warden Dad!"

    The little girl didn't talk for long in this communication, and Ennuo didn't ask what they talked about. He thought Zhou Qin just wanted to I'm blue, so I called over to chat with Lanlan.

    The result was five days later.

    Early in the morning, before Ennuo woke up, he heard the sound of chirping outside.

    Ennuo covered his head with a quilt and complained vaguely: "It's probably that brat again!"

    Because it was so noisy outside, Ennuo was so annoyed that he rushed out of the cabin without even wearing shoes and faced the outside. He yelled: "I have the afternoon shift today, can you please stop..."

    Before the last word "noisy" was uttered, Ennuo was stunned on the spot.

    I saw that there were a lot of people standing in the main cabin outside at this moment!

    Hearing his voice, the people outside instantly fell silent, with more than a dozen pairs of eyes looking at him.

    Ennuo closed his eyes, opened them again, closed his eyes again, opened them again...

    Li Jie on the side couldn't stand it anymore and said, "You read that right, there are guests, Shi Shu, you have seen them before."

    Shi Shu knew that this was also Lan Lan's father. He nodded to Ennuo: "Hello."

    Ennuo stiffened: "Hello, hello."

    With that, Ennuo grabbed Li Jie and pulled Li Jie away. Go into your room and ask him what's going on.

    Li Jie pulled back his clothes, patted the folds on them, and said, "What Zhou Qin means is that he intends to help him ascend to power." "

    The next president?" Ennuo raised an eyebrow: "He is so young. Didn't he say that before? , do you want to support that finance minister? They said the deal has been negotiated."

    The next presidential election was suddenly held ten years in advance, and there were a total of five candidates for this term, and Shi Shu was one of them, but because of the Shu is too young and has not yet made any political achievements. He does not have many votes. Since the beginning of the election, he has been at the bottom.

    Someone on Enno's website said before that it was a pity for the prince. He was obviously raised according to the president's standards, but if he was given ten years to accumulate merits, he would be the winner of the election in ten years. He was bound to be a popular candidate, but as a result, the election was suddenly moved ten years ahead of schedule, leaving him with no advantage at all and only the disadvantage brought by his age.

    "Shishu, not bad." Li Jie said simply, and breathed out again: "Anyway, let him try."

    Ennuo frowned: "What to try? Yes, isn't he busy with the election now? Why did he get there? Blue Star is here?"

    "Live broadcast."

    Ennuo was stunned.

    Li Jie said: "Use the birth of Blue Star to build momentum for his election."

    Ennuo probably understood, but he still couldn't understand that in this time, even if he is not a scumbag like his father, like father, like son, who knows Will he also be a white-eyed wolf in the future? Ennuo still felt that Zhou Qin was feeding a tiger by supporting this situation, and he would be bitten sooner or later.

    Li Jie didn't say anything to Ennuo. He left the room and talked to Shi Shu for a while. This time Shi Shu also brought a whole team over. When the time comes, the scene of his visit to the Forbidden City will be played in full. .

    ——

    "Blue Star, what are they doing?" Hei Hei put a piece of gravel in a small cart aside, turned to look at the strangers wearing mechas, looking for angles to place cameras everywhere, and asked angrily The little girl next to me.

    Lan Lan looked over there and said in the same low voice: "Lan Lan actually doesn't know. When Lan Lan and Dad Li went to pick up Brother Shi Shu in the morning, Dad Li said that Brother Shi Shu was here to promote Blue Star. Heihei

    frowned: "What's there to promote? Blue Star is your home, it's none of their business."

    Lanlan was stunned for a moment, then lowered her head and continued to move stones without saying a word.

    Heihei noticed that the little girl had something wrong and asked, "What's wrong?"

    Lanlan pursed her lips and said in an angry voice: "Lanlan actually wants to tell everyone how good our Blue Star is..."

    Heihei said Shocked, yes, he was selfish, he wanted to return to Blue Star, wanted to be with her, and live a life of just the two of them.

    But her dream is not just to go home. Blue Star is the destination of her soul. Countless magnificent stories, big and small, have happened here. These stories are extremely important to her, and she is the reason for every story. Proud treasures, and she is eager to share these treasures with everyone...

    Heihei took a deep breath, and then nodded heavily: "Okay, let's promote it! I will definitely cooperate!"

    Lanlan opened her mouth, A small face laughed and opened the flower: "Hmm! Blue will cooperate!"

    Ten minutes later, in the star ship ...

    "No, no, no, no, no, no more ... blue and blue ...Brother Shi Shu, let’s do it, dad, let’s do it, Lan Lan can’t do it…”

    Li Jie pulled out the little girl who suddenly hid behind him, squatted down speechlessly, and asked, “What’s wrong with you all of a sudden?” Aren't you very happy to promote Blue Star this morning?"

    Lanlan stiffened: "But Lanlan didn't know it was going to be broadcast live!"

    Shi Shu looked puzzled: "Live broadcast, what's wrong?"

    Lanlan's cheeks turned red: "Live broadcast... ...Isn't it just to go on TV...Lanlan doesn't dare..." Shi

    Shu: "?"

    Li Jie: "..."

    Ennuo said casually beside him: "You still don't dare to live broadcast? You are an old live broadcaster." Lanlan

    scratched her face: "Dad, did you mean when we were in the Yaxing Forest before? But Lanlan didn't know it was live broadcasting at that time!"

    Ennuo wanted to say, and after returning to the Death Star, but then he thought , the Death Star live broadcast, it seems that until the end, Lanlan really didn’t know that she had live broadcasted...

    Lanlan turned around and hugged Dad Li, with an aggrieved look: "Dad, Lanlan doesn’t dare to go on TV, Lanlan is afraid... "

    Li Jie hugged his daughter and gently touched the back of her head: "Forget it, then you will tell Shi Shu the story of the Forbidden City and ask him to memorize it and let him broadcast it himself."

    Lanlan nodded quickly: " Uh-huh."

    Soon, Shi Shu followed Lanlan to the side to memorize the history of the Forbidden City.

    Ten minutes later, I haven't finished memorizing...

    Twenty minutes later, I haven't finished memorizing...

    Two hours later, I haven't finished memorizing...

    An hour later...

    "Dong dong dong." Li Jie knocked on the metal door of the cabin: "Lanlan, are you okay yet? It's getting dark."

    Lanlan sighed haggardly, looked at brother Shi Shu who was writing furiously across from him, and muttered: "I just finished the beginning."

    Li Jie: " ?"

    After talking for an hour, he just started?

    Li Jie walked in and immediately saw the notebook that Shi Shu had copied. He picked up a notebook and flipped through it while saying, "Just remember the key points. You don't have to remember everything."

    Shi Shu raised his head and said, Looking at Li Jie with a faint look: "She said, these are all the key points."

    Li Jie: "..."

    Li Jie put down the notebook and said: "I've seen enough, today's live broadcast should be enough, that's all for now. Let's go."

    Shi Shu let go of the electronic pen, picked up the first book, and prepared to start memorizing it.

    Li Jie pulled him and walked outside: "It's too late, just carry it while walking."

    -

    [It's already half past one, why hasn't the live broadcast started yet? 】

    【Didn’t I say that the prince will go to Blue Star today and live broadcast the progress of Blue Star’s excavation? It was promised to start broadcasting at noon! ! ! ]

    [Redefine noon, don’t mean noon tomorrow! Shi Shu's StarNet account has almost never been used. The day before he decided to start this live broadcast, he

    didn't even have a StarNet ID, only a string of initial numbers of "user 948389302".

    It was because of the live broadcast that he temporarily changed his name to his own, and Star Network immediately verified him in person.

    Although the account was temporarily prepared, this did not prevent netizens who received the news in advance from

    squatting in the live broadcast room of Prince's Star Network early in the morning.

    Everyone is wilting from waiting.

    Finally, at 2:10 in the afternoon, the dark live broadcast room finally lit up.

    [Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ]

    [It's the prince, I saw the prince! The prince is so handsome! 】

    【Behind are the familiar gray rocks. It's Blue Star, isn't it? The prince has already entered Blue Star, isn't he? ]

    [Where's Lanlan, where's Lanlan, I want to see Lanlan! ]

    The barrage in the live broadcast room broke out in an instant. Netizens all had their own opinions, but Shi Shu, who was wearing a custom-made transparent mecha in the camera, had already begun to speak: "This is Blue Star."

    The young man is used to cherishing words like gold . , concise and silent, even if he needs to face the camera and talk about ancient ruins, he can still only follow his usual rhythm, not making many expressions, and only saying what needs to be said once.

    Shi Shu began to walk to the side, and as he moved, the camera slowly turned to the side. The next second, the towering and huge city wall in front suddenly appeared in the field of vision of all viewers.

    The videographers in the team were professional. They used various angles to heighten the atmosphere, switched different lenses, and filmed the Chengtian Gate for more than a minute before planning to put the picture back on Shi Shu.

    As a result...where are the people? Where is the prince?

    Looking again, the prince had already entered the Meridian Gate and had already walked out.

    The cameraman hurriedly followed, but happened to hear the prince say: "This is the purpose of this square."

    Cameraman: "..."

    Audience: [...]

    [? ? What, what is the purpose of the square, what am I missing? ]

    [Prince, please slow down! You've already finished talking before the cameraman catches up! No one heard it! ]

    [I'm tired, is this a straight man? ]

    Shi Shu obviously didn't notice that he was talking to himself, and looked like he was rushing to get off work, which made the audience very dissatisfied.

    He continued walking to Fengji Hall in front, and said at the same time: "The builder of the Forbidden City was an emperor of the Ming Dynasty, Ming Taizu. He was..." "

    Wrong, wrong, wrong." The photographer followed his father as he walked. Lan Lan, who was behind, suddenly corrected

    her from a distance: "Cheng, Cheng..." Shi Shu paused, looked at Lan Lan and raised his eyebrows: "Huh?"

    "Yes!"

    Shi Shu nodded: "Yes, It's completed."

    Lan Lan: "..."

    Lan Lan scratched her head: "It's Ming Chengzu, not Ming Taizu! Ming Chengzu is the son of Ming Taizu, and Ming Taizu is Ming Chengzu's father!"

    Shi Shu: "..."

    Shi Shu hesitated for a moment, thought about it, and took out a notebook from the mecha cabin. He rummaged through it in front of the camera. After rummaging for a while, he found it and nodded: "Oh, my name is Ming Chengzu." ."

    [...]

    [Read the cheat sheet on the spot, right? ]

    [Otherwise, I am willing to vote for the prince, but can someone else explain it? 】

    After correcting the mistake, Shi Shu continued to walk inside: "Fengji Hall."

    Then he pointed to the right: "Wen..."

    Shi Shu frowned, turned around, and looked at the little girl behind the photographer.

    Lanlan circled her two little hands and said from a distance: "Wenhua Hall, the plaque is broken, so we haven't hung it up yet, Wenhua Hall!"

    Shi Shu nodded: "Cultural Hall."

    Lanlan: "... "

    There is still a difference between Huahehua...

    Shishu pointed to the right again: "Wuying Palace."

    After talking about the palace where the plaque can be seen, Shishu walked towards the harem, passed through the narrow palace passage, and soon, He's here...

    Hey, why did he go back to Fengji Hall?

    No, should we go this way...

    or this way?

    It seems to be over there?

    【What is he doing? Going in circles? Very good, it has already confused me! 】

    [Prince, if it doesn’t work, let’s find an AI tour guide. Please! 】

    The audience in the live broadcast room really couldn't stand it anymore, and at this moment, suddenly, a petite and timid figure suddenly ran in from outside the camera.

    Lan Lan grabbed Shi Shu's sleeve and pulled him through a maze, going around from here to there, from there to here. After nine twists and turns, she took Shi Shu to the entrance of Cining Palace, and then she shrank her neck. , quietly left again.

    【Blue! ! ! ]

    [Sneaky Lanlan hahahaha! How about letting Lanlan do the talking? Why is Lanlan so shy? No longer an outsider! Lanlan, I grew up watching your live broadcast! ]

    [It’s too much to grow up watching live broadcasts, but our Lanlan live broadcast experience is indeed rich. 】

    In the next twenty minutes, Lan Lan watched Brother Shi Shu casually introduce a few palaces as if he were watching a horse. He didn't like to talk to begin with. He read the introduction words without emotion, but he did not know most of the words. I memorized it, but there were also some parts that I memorized wrongly because I was in a hurry.

    In the end, Lanlan couldn't bear to see him continue to ruin the Forbidden City. She could only walk into the camera cautiously, fidget with her clothes, and timidly said: "I, I, let me lead the way..." [

    Okay! ! ! ! ! 】

    【You finally came! ! ! I have waited so hard for you! ! ! 】

    Lanlan swallowed her saliva. When she was outside the camera, she was still normal, but as soon as she entered the camera and knew that someone was watching her, her body tensed up in an instant, and she even stood up on her hands and feet when walking...

    "Here ...It's Chuxiu Palace...one of the Sixth Palace in the West...The Sixth Palace in the West and the Sixth Palace in the East...are where the emperor's concubines live...You can take a look at the layout inside..."

    After Lanlan finished speaking , rushed into the main hall, there was no furniture inside, there was only an empty house, Lanlan gestured gently:

    "This is where the screen is placed... There are still marks on the ground... This is where the cabinets are placed The room... should be a wardrobe... There are patterns on the bed... It is a carving of flowers... The ancients paid great attention to meaning. Generally, auspicious patterns will be carved on the furniture, and the wood of the furniture is also very particular..."

    At first, Lan Lan was not confident when speaking, but later on, when she touched upon her knowledge dominance area, Lan Lan started talking directly, chirping like a cheerful and cute little magpie.

    At the same time, the story of the Forbidden City was also told bit by bit from the little girl's mouth: "That concubine jumped into the well and died in the end, but she couldn't let others know that she jumped into the well and died. In the end she became Death of illness, death of illness means death of illness. Death of illness is really a good excuse. Many people who died unexpectedly died of illness." "The

    palace is very gorgeous, but there are really many sad stories in it. Like a cage, not only the concubines can't escape, but even the emperor can't escape. This is the feudal dynasty. If you are unlucky and encounter a faint emperor..." "

    There is a kind of soil called Guanyin soil. This kind of soil, When it comes in contact with water, it will swell. When there is really nothing to eat, people will eat that kind of soil and then drink water. In this way, the stomach will be very bloated, as if full, but all this soil is blocked in the stomach. It's as if there is cement in the stomach, and the person will eventually be stretched to death, and it will be ugly when he dies..." "

    Why should we overthrow the feudal dynasty? It's because the people who came later wanted to be the masters of their own country. After the last generation of the feudal dynasty was overthrown , after decades of transition, the Chinese people have finally lived a good life that their ancestors could not even imagine. They have lived a life where as long as they work hard, they have food to eat, and as long as they work hard, they can live a good life. As they live, they develop a simple and tenacious character. They firmly believe that hard work can make them rich, and they are determined to earn a happy life with their own hands." "

    Lanlan likes the land of China very much, because the people here are really happy. They are all very cute. Regardless of whether they are men or women, they all have an indomitable spirit in their bones. They cherish their own civilization very much. You see, these palaces have been sealed in stones for thousands of years, but until now they have been dug up, there is not much This is because even if a disaster strikes, people are still protecting their civilization, because the weight of the country and civilization in their hearts transcends themselves, and that sense of collective honor is greater than that of people from any other country. None."

    "The Forbidden City has witnessed a part of Chinese history. This part is not only beautiful, but also painful. It is like a delicate beauty like Pingting, wearing a luxurious dress and elegant hairpin beads, quietly Standing here quietly, you can see it for 600 years..."

    "Yes, she looks like this, because she is so beautiful, Lanlan often comes to see her..."

    As if she was caught in a memory, the little girl gently Stroking the dry gray cyan wall.

    She remembered...

    Heihei said that Lanlan would think of many things when entering Blue Star.

    She remembered now that she had seen her, that beautiful woman in palace clothes, standing in the Forbidden City. She didn't know whether she was someone in the city or a spirit transformed by this magnificent palace.

    But later, she also disappeared. Lanlan couldn't remember when she disappeared, but she still remembered her. From then on, the Forbidden City became like that woman in Lanlan's mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 338 190
[Part 3] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...
10.7K 144 15
  *Live·Gourmet·Territory* Interstellar actually only drinks nutrient solution and doesn't engage in food? ! Wen Mengle said that the future is brigh...
28.4K 685 94
Author: Chan Lai Lai Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2022-02-17 Latest: Chapter 113 Extra: After the Siege (2)... online science...
5.4K 96 19
In memory of Cameron Boyce Did you think this was the end of the story? Well it's not After the battle with Uma and everyone saved Auradon Indira ak...