Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

By Purple_Galaxy_15

More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

110

47 1 0
By Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 110 Lanlan doesn’t know the human trafficker…

    The spacecraft soon returned to Mu Star.

    In the next three days, Lanlan and Heihei continued to stay in Musing.

    However, at first the two children were normal and living their lives, but then things started to go wrong between them.

    When I wake up every morning, Lan Lan feels more refreshed day by day, but Hei Hei feels more tired and haggard day by day.

    At noon that day, Heihei went to take a nap early to catch up on his sleep, but Lanlan was not sleepy yet. She was still in the analysis room, watching Maple Leaf's father get the experimental data.

    "Father Maple Leaf, what is this?"

    Yu Feng glanced over there: "Leaves."

    "Why do leaves need to be tested?"

    "There is Tyrannosaurus Rex saliva on them."

    "Oh, then Dad, what is this? ?"

    "Feces."

    Lanlan: "..."

    Lanlan is curious about everything, and occasionally helps Maple Leaf's father organize information.

    After a while, Li Jie came in and took Lanlan to take a nap. After tucking Lanlan into the bed and watching her close her eyes, Li Jie returned to the analysis room, folded his arms, leaned against the table, and said in a deep voice He said to Yu Feng: "I'm pretty busy with things here. I'll personally send her back to the Death Star tomorrow."

    Yu Feng paused for a moment, and then asked: "That live broadcast...will you continue?"

    Li Jie sneered: "The live broadcast was originally to explore the Death Star and find the missing scientific researchers. As a result, everyone was rescued and left the Death Star. The live broadcast has not been closed yet. Why do you think it is?"

    Yu Feng was silent.

    Li Jie said: "I asked. This live broadcast room is no longer private. It has been confiscated a long time ago. Someone above wants to continue the live broadcast. They don't want to live broadcast. They just want to find a legitimate reason to monitor Lanlan."

    Yu Yu . Feng frowned: "Zhou Qin agrees?"

    Li Jie said: "I agree, don't you also know Lan Lan's physical condition? Just like Zhou Qin said, if she is really... really that one, she can only use different methods. Raise her."

    Yu Feng frowned and said: "I have done all the data analysis on hair, sebum, blood, Lanlan is definitely a human."

    Li Jie hesitated: "Actually, I also think Lanlan is the one... you Seeing how close those three dinosaurs were to her, although she had been able to get away with the strange beasts in the past, the dinosaurs were different. The sudden appearance of these three dinosaurs made her feel that they had something to do with her. Moreover, there were not only people who thought so. We, the people in Capital Star, think so too, so this camera follows her every day."

    Yu Feng fell silent, and after a moment, he suddenly shuddered.

    Li Jie saw that his expression was wrong and raised his eyebrows: "What's wrong?"

    Yu Feng rowed his wheelchair and moved to the sterilization cabinet where the test tubes were placed. He took out a test tube and handed it to Li Jie: "Take two blue hairs. It's best to bring the hair roots with you. If you can't bring them with you, get close to the hair roots."

    Li Jie: "?"

    Although Li Jie didn't know why, he still took the scissors to Lanlan's lounge.

    Soon, several hair strands very close to the roots were delivered to Yu Feng.

    Yu Feng poured some unknown liquid into the test tube. After a while, he analyzed the hairs and compared the results with the data of the three dinosaurs.

    Li Jie walked behind Yu Feng and frowned at the rows of drawings.

    "Beep——"

    Accompanied by a beep, the comparison results came out.

    "How is it?" Li Jie asked immediately.

    Yu Feng's complexion was not very good.

    "What's going on?"

    Yu Feng was silent for a moment, and then said: "The genetic overlap is three percent."

    Li Jie understood the genetic overlap as soon as he heard it, and he breathed a sigh of relief: "In other words, Lanlan and the three It doesn't matter if there are only two dinosaurs, right? Their genetic overlap is only 3%."

    Yu Feng turned his eyes: "Humans and beasts belong to different gene chains. Normally, the genetic overlap between humans and beasts is, It should be zero percent."

    Li Jie was startled: "Then..."

    Yu Feng pursed her lips: "This means that you really guessed it right. These three dinosaurs do indeed carry part of Lan Lan's genes. Lan Lan and Blue Star are indeed related..."

    As he said that, he put the stack of data reports into the shredder. Soon, the paper documents were destroyed into ashes, and Yu Feng used his own authority to erase them. In Experimental Light's mind, there are traces of the comparative analysis he just made.

    After everything was cleared up, Yu Feng frowned and looked at Li Jie who was still a little distracted next to him, and said: "When you see Zhou Qin, tell him the situation and discuss what to do next."

    Li Jie left the analysis room in a daze. After all, his guess was just a guess. Even if he believed it, he felt a little lucky in his heart. But now, Yu Feng put the definite evidence in front of him and told him a real answer.

    Li Jie felt a little headache. When he looked up again, he saw a moth-like camera attached to the door of the lounge in the corridor.

    Now when Lanlan is sleeping, Li Jie will consciously shut the camera out of the room to reserve some privacy for Lanlan.

    Li Jie looked at the camera with a gloomy look. Should this live broadcast really continue?

    ——Early

    the next morning, Lanlan and Heihei had just finished breakfast when they were taken back to the starship of the Death Star by Li Jie.

    When the starship left the solar system, Lanlan lay beside the window, looking at the huge stars in the distance with great reluctance.

    Hei Hei glanced at her and said: "According to the current progress, you will be back soon."

    Lan Lan was stunned: "Progress?"

    Hei Hei yawned, but said nothing: "I want to go to bed again. In a while."

    When Heihei went to the cabin, Lanlan followed him: "Heihei, have you been feeling unwell lately? How come Lanlan sees you sleeping every day..."

    Of course he uses too much energy. When it comes to sleeping, when he was a small mole, he had insufficient energy and would fall asleep every day.

    "I'm just sleepy." Heihei climbed onto the small bed, covered himself with a small quilt, fell down and closed his eyes: "I'll get up later to play with you."

    Lanlan helped Heihei tuck the corners of the quilt, and muttered: "It's okay. Heihei, please have a good rest. Lanlan feels that Heihei feels as if his soul has been sucked dry by a monster every day, which is a bit scary."

    Heihei was about to fall asleep as soon as he lay down, but he still replied in a daze: " I don't allow you to talk about yourself like this..."

    Lanlan sighed: "Hey, Lanlan is talking about Heihei, not Lanlan herself. Why can't her ears work well..."

    After Heihei fell asleep, Lanlan left. cabin, and leaned against the window to look at the universe outside.

    The solar system was getting further and further away from them. Lanlan stared at the dazzling stars. As she looked at them, she suddenly said "huh"...

    Lanlan was confused. Why did she seem to see a small black sphere near the star? ?

    The sphere was very small, only about one-thirtieth the size of Mu Xing. If the star was a playground, then Mu Xing was just a basketball on the playground, but the small black sphere was Just a glass bead on the playground.

    It's strange, such a small sphere, but Lanlan can see it very clearly...

    -

    "Is this a star?" In the main operation room, the pilot suddenly said to the co-pilot next to him: "Look at this black one. Small trace, is it a mini star?"

    The co-pilot looked over and frowned: "When I drove the spaceship back from Haizhi Star that day, I found that a star was sensed at this location, but I couldn't see anything at that time. , why do you see another small dot today?"

    The driver smiled: "It can't be a new star, right?"

    The co-pilot frowned: "You can't detect the new growth, red picture There are so many growing planets in the galaxy. From a distance, you can still only see a piece of matter rotating. The birth of a new planet requires at least hundreds of millions of years of material fusion, and before the fusion is completed, the stars cannot be detected. Traces can only detect traces of material sources."

    "Then it's a detection error." The driver said without paying much attention: "Just delete it?"

    The co-pilot always felt that something was wrong, but he saw his companion removing the The information was deleted and he didn’t say anything.

    It must indeed be erroneous data...

    The co-pilot was thinking when he heard two beeps, the communicator on the operation panel rang.

    The co-pilot came back to his senses and picked up the communicator: "Hello, operation room."

    After a while, after listening to what the other party said, the co-pilot's expression changed and he froze.

    ——The

    journey from Mu Xing to the Death Star is supposed to take more than ten hours.

    But just eight hours later, the starship began to slow down.

    Slowing down means you are about to land.

    When Li Jie noticed it, he was eating with his daughter. When he realized something was wrong and looked at the scenery outside the window, he was suddenly startled.

    In front of him, a very familiar, super-large golden planet suddenly appeared in front of him.

    Capital Star.

    -->>

    This chapter is not finished yet, click on the next page to continue reading.

    The starship is not heading back to the Death Star, but to the Capital Star!

    "Bang!" Li Jie immediately put down the fruit knife in his hand.

    There was a huge sound, and I was so frightened that I was waiting for my father to finish peeling the apples so that I could eat the blue apples, and my little shoulders shook.

    Li Jie stood up from his seat, with a cold expression on his face, and strode towards the operating room.

    When the two pilots changed their route, they expected that the Storm God would be furious, but there was nothing they could do. The co-pilot said: "Before they left the solar system in the morning, they received a communication from the Capital Star, informing them there. , asking the starship to immediately divert to the capital star, saying it was the president's personal order."

    Li Jie looked cold: "Why don't you come and report?"

    The co-pilot lowered his head and cautiously said: "The higher-ups have requested that we are not allowed to report to you."

    Li Jie said with a cold expression . The anger in Jie's eyes almost reached the critical point.

    Li Jie originally led a team of evil hunters to the Death Star, but when he entered the Death Star, he did not let his men follow him because of the live broadcast. He entered the Death Star alone in the starship of the investigation team.

    After that, he was entrusted by Zhou Qin to personally send Yu Feng to Mu Star. After going back and forth, his cronies around him were always stranded at the Death Star port.

    But now, the soldiers on this starship are not his. These are the local garrison of Musing. They will naturally listen to the orders of the highest central authority.

    "Okay." Li Jie suddenly sneered, his black eyes filled with cold killing intent: "Very good."

    -

    After the starship entered the capital star, it did not stop immediately, but continued on the capital star. Driving inside.

    It wasn't until ten o'clock in the evening that the starship finally stopped at the exclusive landing pad of a certain villa.

    There was a night light on outside, and there were buildings in the distance. Lan Lan and Hei Hei were sitting on a small sofa. The two children looked at the scenery outside the window, looked at each other, and then turned to look at the violent man sitting next to them. .

    At this time, Heihei quietly came to Lanlan's ear and asked in a low voice: "What happened to your father?"

    Lanlan's flat mouth was also close to Heihei's ear: "Lanlan doesn't know, daddy It was like this a few hours ago. He didn't say a word and looked very fierce."

    Heihei asked again: "We have already arrived at the place, do we want to go down?"

    Lanlan shook her head, looking particularly discerning: "Lanlan, what if now? If you go down, dad may break Lanlan's legs."

    Heihei looked at Lanxing's legs, then at the ferocious man next to him, and finally nodded with deep understanding: "His expression now does look like Whose legs are we going to break..."

    The two children thought that no one could hear their whispers. In fact, because the cabin was so quiet, Li Jie next to them could hear them clearly.

    The man's expression did not move, he just sat there calmly, as if waiting for something.

    Time passed by minute by minute.

    The viewers in the live broadcast room were impatient to wait.

    [What is God doing? Don't want to go down? ]

    [This doesn't seem to be the Death Star. Just now I clearly saw from the scenery outside the window that this is the Capital Star. ]

    [Didn't we talk about returning to the Death Star? Why did we come to the Capital Star? Is Lanlan really going to school? ]

    Danmaku was discussing curiously, but at this moment.

    "Pa."

    Suddenly, the entire live broadcast room went black.

    The audience was suddenly stunned and exploded [? 】The screen fills up instantly.

    At this moment, a line of text suddenly appeared in the center of the black screen - Unexpected disconnection, reconnecting, please refresh later.

    The audience quickly refreshed like crazy, but no matter how they refreshed, they could not reconnect successfully.

    Secretary You put down the communicator and said to the President beside him: "It has been temporarily disconnected."

    The man was sitting on the metal bench next to the dock. After hearing this, he finally stood up slowly.

    The starship in front of me has been parked for more than five minutes. The door is opened, but the people inside have not come out.

    He walked in steadily and unhurriedly.

    It wasn't until he walked into the main cabin and saw a child and a child sitting on the sofa that the president rolled his eyes and showed a gentle smile to the little girl who was already very familiar to him: "Lanlan ."

    Lan Lan looked at this strange uncle in confusion. She blinked and was about to open her mouth when her father Li suddenly said: "Is this a kidnapping?"

    The president turned his eyes away from the little girl and turned to Li Jie. After a moment of silence, he looked back at the little girl: "Lanlan, take Heihei out first. Uncle wants to talk to your father Li, okay?" "

    I have nothing to say to you, and neither does Lanlan." Maybe go out." Li Jie grabbed the opportunity again.

    The president finally frowned and his expression became unhappy: "Li Jie, do you have to make things so complicated? I have no malice, I just want to see this child. The live broadcast is here. Her safety is People all over the world can witness it with their own

    eyes." Li Jie glanced at him coldly: "You are forcing me."

    The president narrowed his eyes: "What am I forcing you to do? Do you still want to rebel? How are you going to rebel? You Is the person here?"

    Li Jie suddenly stood up at this time, with his hands in the pockets of his pants. He walked straight to the president, his chin slightly raised: "It seems that you are really unrepentant. I gave you the chance. You."

    After saying that, he turned around, picked up Lanlan in one hand and Heihei in the other, and walked straight out of the starship.

    As soon as they got out of the starship, hundreds of personal guards had surrounded the landing pad outside, and everyone had weapons in their hands.

    Li Jie frowned slightly.

    At this time, the president also walked out of the starship, with a gentle smile on his face again, and he said warmly: "The restaurant has prepared edible food. Let's talk about it after eating. Don't let the children go hungry. "

    Li Jie didn't answer him, just lowered his eyes and looked at Lan Lan.

    Lan Lan and her father met each other's eyes. The little girl was a little scared. She hugged her father's neck: "Dad, what's wrong?"

    Li Jie said, "Look at the sky, are there any stars?"

    Lan Lan raised her little head and looked towards The sky is dark, and there are indeed many small stars in the sky.

    The president also looked at the sky at this time, as if trying to figure out what Li Jie wanted to say.

    Li Jie asked: "Can you find the brightest star?"

    Lan Lan immediately straightened her back: "Yes, that one is the brightest star? Eh..."

    The president frowned and looked at that star. The brightest star.

    The next second, I saw that the star was not a star, but the headlight of a battle starship!

    The battle starship fell quickly, and at the same time, several other battle starships fell next to it. The hatches of these starships opened, and inside, countless unknown soldiers wearing black mechas rushed down like raindrops.

    Hundreds of personal guards instantly shouted: "Protect the President!"

    The President looked ugly. At this moment, several flash cannons fell from the battle starship. Lanlan was still a little stunned when she heard her father whispering in her ear. Bian said: "Close your eyes!"

    Lan Lan closed her eyes, but at the same time, Lan Lan felt a chaos around her.

    The chaos lasted for a long time, and Lan Lan almost fell out of her father's arms!

    It wasn't until an unknown amount of time passed that the chaotic sounds suddenly disappeared. Lanlan felt the wind blowing on her face. She asked nervously: "Dad, can Lanlan open her eyes now?" No one spoke

    .

    Lanlan became even more frightened and couldn't help hugging her father's neck tightly: "Dad..."

    "I'm not your father."

    Suddenly, a strange voice sounded in her ears.

    Lan Lan immediately opened her eyes and saw that the person holding her was not Dad Li!

    This is a very unfamiliar young face. He has a serious expression and evil eyebrows. He does not look like a good person at all.

    Lanlan looked down again and found that this stranger was flying in the sky with Lanlan in his arms. Not only did he kidnap Lanlan from his father's hand, he also drove the mecha without wearing a helmet and illegally carried passengers. It was completely unethical. follow traffic rules!

    Lanlan's big eyes were instantly filled with mist, and she was about to cry: "You, you, you, who are you! Are you a human trafficker? Are you going to take Lanlan away and sell her?" The

    young man seemed to have no idea. Thinking that the little girl would say such things, he frowned and said with a very unhappy expression: "Can't you see who I am?"

    The little girl's tears fell out of her eyes, and she shook her head while crying. : "Lanlan can't tell, Lanlan doesn't know the human trafficker..."

    The young man: "..."

    The young man seemed to be unable to bear it anymore. He finally gritted his teeth and said: "Look carefully, I am different from those wild brothers outside you. , I look almost exactly the same as you, I am your biological brother, Donald!"

    Lan Lan was stunned, she sobbed, her eyes were wet: "Don what?"

    "Donald!" Donald shouted angrily: "Your father Kus's. My biological son, the marshal of the interstellar rebel army, your biological brother! Your real biological brother! Your biological brother!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 176 12
As Zhang Jianjun opened his eyes, he found himself in an era of scarcity, where clothing and food were in short supply. Thinking he had a cheat code...
17.1K 131 196
God: Xiang Xing, you saved the galaxy in your last life. I want to send you a thank you gift. What do you want? Xiang Xing thought about it hard, and...
160K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
302K 21.2K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...