Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

By Purple_Galaxy_15

More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

105

59 1 0
By Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 105 Tyrannosaurus Rex: Mom is here! my mother……

    The cargo starship flew and flew, flying and flying without stopping in the middle.

    Lan Lan and Hei Hei looked out the window eagerly from the beginning. Later, when they were tired of looking, they just found a box to sit down, sat down, and then fell asleep on their stomachs.

    I don't know how long it took, but Lanlan woke up from hunger. Her stomach was growling. She rummaged through her body and found only two lollipops.

    Lanlan opened a lollipop and just put the candy in her mouth when she saw Heihei next to her also woke up and looked at her eagerly.

    Lan Lan gave another lollipop to Hei Hei. After Hei Hei opened it and ate it, Hei Hei mumbled, "Where is the garbage station? Why is it so far away?"

    Lan Lan didn't know either, her little face Heihei said: "Heihei, Lanlan is so hungry."

    Heihei glanced at the time: "It's already afternoon."

    If you didn't eat at noon, of course you would be hungry.

    Heihei touched Lanlan's hair and comforted: "Go to bed after eating the candy. You won't be hungry when you fall asleep."

    Lanlan could only nod pitifully. After a while, the two children fell asleep again in a daze. .

    When they woke up again, they found that the speed of the starship had slowed down.

    Heihei ran to the window to look and saw that the starship was landing on a very small planet.

    Heihei immediately shouted: "We've arrived at the garbage station, it seems we've arrived at the garbage station!"

    Lanlan was woken up by Heihei. She rubbed her eyes and walked to the window, and saw that the starship had indeed entered a strange planet: " OK, we’re finally here!”

    An hour later, at 10:30 pm, Mu Xing time, the cargo starship finally stopped at the top of a building in Mu Xing.

    Hearing the sound of the starship door opening, the two children were about to go out when they saw many people suddenly pouring in from outside.

    Heihei and Lanlan were startled, and they quickly retreated into the cabin.

    The dozen or so people who ran in were all members of the new alien beast research team.

    A new type of alien beast appeared on Mu Star. The Alien Beast Research Institute convened alien beast experts from various planets to come to Mu Star to form a special team to solve the problem of dinosaurs.

    This building is the temporary office building of the special team, so the starship carrying Principal Yufeng's documents stopped in this building.

    Among those who rushed into the starship, the one who walked at the front was the deputy leader of the task force, surnamed Chen.

    After seeing Lan Lan and Hei Hei, Team Leader Chen immediately said to the back: "They are all safe inside!"

    Other people's voices immediately sounded outside: "Let me in, I want to see Lan Lan , Oh my god, I’ve been following her live broadcast for a long time!”

    “I’ve been following her since she tamed the Feng Red Wolf at the Fatal Training Ground. Lan Lan, can you tell me how you tamed the 2S alien beast? Huh?"

    "I'm more interested in flying ferocious pigs. Flying ferocious pigs of such a size are almost rare in the entire galaxy..."

    The sound of chirping is endless.

    Lan Lan has begun to be afraid.

    Heihei, who is usually very delicate and timid, bravely stood in front of the little girl. He grinned and said to these strangers: "We don't know you, go away, all go away!"

    Team leader Chen Quickly explain: "Don't be afraid, we don't mean any harm. We know that you boarded this cargo starship by mistake. We have been waiting for you here for a day. Your parents have also contacted us and said that it is next time." After getting to the starship, let us take care of you first. By the way, Lan Lan, your father Li and father Feng Ye are already on their way over. They will probably arrive tomorrow morning."

    Lan Lan heard the names of father Li and father maple leaf, She revealed her little head from behind Heihei and said in a low voice: "Lan Lan wants daddy."

    Team leader Chen smiled and waved to them: "Then let's go out to communicate. Come, come to uncle."

    Lan Lan . Hei Hei grabbed the corner of Hei Hei's clothes and refused to go out. Hei Hei also continued to block Lan Lan's front.

    The two children were always alert.

    In the end, with no other option, Team Leader Chen asked people outside to quickly call the violent god.

    Soon, the communication was established, and Team Leader Chen immediately handed the communicator to Lanlan: "Come on, your father Li, it's really your father Li." Heihei

    took the communicator with a "whoosh" and turned to hand it to Lan. blue.

    Lan Lan looked at the communicator and saw the image of Dad Li on it: "Dad!"

    Lan Lan shouted immediately.

    Finally, with the guarantee of Father Li, Lan Lan and Hei Hei finally agreed to leave with these strangers.

    The two children were eventually placed in a lounge, with nutrient solutions and fruits on the table, and the others were locked out.

    Team Leader Chen asked the two extremely hungry children to eat first.

    Lan Lan and Hei Hei suddenly clicked like two little hamsters, eating up all the nutrient solution and fruits.

    When wiping his mouth, Lan Lan said softly: "Thank you, uncle."

    Hei Hei followed Lan Lan's example and also said: "Thank you, uncle."

    Team Leader Chen's face broke out with laughter. He had seen a lot. Lanlan's live broadcast, including now, is still live broadcast.

    He had a bit of a fan mentality and wanted to talk more to the little girl, but at this moment, an alarm suddenly sounded outside.

    Then there was a knock on the door of the lounge: "Deputy team leader, the team leader asked you to come over. The two target objects started to look for food again."

    Team leader Chen said quickly: "Coming, coming."

    Now in the Musing Forest Dozens of cameras were installed to record the daily routines of the two dinosaurs 24 hours a day. Most of the time, the two dinosaurs were wandering around, but when they were looking for food, they would show special fighting power.

    After Team Leader Chen left, the lounge suddenly became quiet.

    Heihei ran to the door cautiously, glanced into the corridor, then turned back and said, "There is no one anymore."

    [There is no one anymore, you two won't sneak away again, right? ]

    [I'm already starting to get scared. Originally, Lanlan was very well-behaved, but after Heihei came, Lanlan became wild! ]

    [The brat should really stay away from the little princess! snort! ]

    Lan Lan also walked to the door and saw that no one was outside. The two children were leaning against the wall and looking around in the corridor.

    After walking for a while, they arrived at the door of a large office.

    There is a wall of screens in the office.

    On the screen, the camera was shooting two dinosaurs from various angles.

    Lanlan was a little surprised when she saw the dinosaur. She pointed at the screen and shouted: "Ah..."

    As soon as her voice came out, everyone in the room immediately turned to look over.

    Seeing this, Lanlan quickly shrank to the side.

    Heihei also hid beside him.

    The researchers couldn't help but laugh. The middle-aged female team leader standing at the front coughed slightly, asking the people below to concentrate.

    Everyone continued to look at the screen.

    After a while, Lanlan and Heihei poked their heads out again, and they continued to look at the big screens.

    In the picture, the Allosaurus was ferociously uprooting a big tree, and then it snarled and ate the big tree.

    Lan Lan was stunned. She quietly asked Hei Hei: "Hei Hei, those uncles and aunts, why are there videos of dinosaurs? Aren't dinosaurs extinct?"

    Hei Hei thought for a while and said, "This is not a video, right? It seems It's a live broadcast."

    "Ah?" Lan Lan's eyes widened: "Live broadcast? But how did they broadcast the dinosaurs? There are no dinosaurs anymore." "

    Yes." Hei Hei looked at Lan Lan as if he didn't know what he was doing. She looked like she had done something, sighed and said: "Two dinosaurs have reappeared. Look, they are all broadcast here."

    Lanlan looked at the screen dumbfounded, and she didn't react at all.

    [It’s true, dinosaurs really appeared again. 】

    【Hei Hei is so smart. You can see clearly at a glance. Hei Hei is really a clever little guy. ]

    [Lanlan's surprised expression is exactly the same as mine. Ever since I learned that these two strange beasts are dinosaurs, the questions in my mind have not stopped. It is clearly stated in the history books that dinosaurs became extinct on Blue Star. 】

    Lanlan didn't believe that dinosaurs really appeared in the world again. She continued to watch the big screen carefully. When she saw the tall Allosaurus, she punched the Tyrannosaurus rex who turned its back and secretly tried to stuff a rabbit into its mouth. Finally, Lanlan finally came to her senses, and she muttered nonchalantly: "It's really a dinosaur."

    "Lanlan." At this time, Team Leader Chen in the room suddenly spoke.

    Lan Lan hugged the door frame and looked at Uncle Chen.

    The others dispersed, revealing Team Leader Chen in front of the crowd, and the middle-aged female team leader next to Team Leader Chen. Team Leader Chen said: "Lanlan seems to know a lot about dinosaurs. Can we ask Lanlan a few questions?" ?"

    Lanlan picked at the edge of the door frame with her fingers, and she muttered: "Lanlan doesn't know anything... Lanlan doesn't even know that dinosaurs have appeared again..."

    Team Leader Chen said with a warm face: "Why? Don’t you know, don’t you know a lot about dinosaurs? You all know that this dinosaur is called Tyrannosaurus Rex, so what is the name of the other dinosaur? Do you know?”

    On the big screen, the frontal forms of the two dinosaurs were frozen.

    Lan Lan looked at the small dinosaur on the left, and then at the big dinosaur on the right. Finally, she pointed to the right and said, "Allosaurus."

    Team Leader Chen showed some excitement on his face, and he waved: " Come in, come in quickly."

    The two children still trusted him, so they held hands and walked in slowly.

    At the same time, Li Jie, who was on his way to Musing, looked at the scene in the live video and his whole face turned black.

    He immediately dialed the communication, trying to stop Lanlan from telling more about dinosaurs.

    Unfortunately, the communication hasn't been dialed yet. Lan Lan has already said: "Allosaurus is Allosaurus. Allosaurus is more powerful than Tyrannosaurus Rex. Allosaurus will eat Tyrannosaurus Rex." The

    female team leader asked at this time: " So based on your understanding, at what level are Allosaurus and Tyrannosaurus rex?"

    Lanlan tilted her head: "Level?"

    The female team leader said: "I know you want to say that dinosaurs are Blue Star species. Blue Star has no level, but they don’t appear on Blue Star now, they appear on Mu Planet. If they hadn’t undergone alienation, they wouldn’t be able to survive on Mu Planet. That is, can you understand, Interstellar and Blue Star are different? The quality of the air in the interstellar space, blue-->>

    This chapter is not finished, click on the next page to continue reading. Star species in the interstellar will mutate..."

    Lanlan knew this, so Lanlan nodded.

    The female team leader asked: "Then what do you think, these two dinosaurs should be..."

    At this moment, the assistant next to him came over, handed the communicator to the team leader, and whispered: "The God of Thunder..." The

    female team leader said Stunned, she took the communicator and went to the side to answer it.

    Team Leader Chen then asked: "Lanlan, we want to take blood samples from these two dinosaurs now. Do you have any ideas?"

    Lanlan blinked.

    Team leader Chen said: "Only by taking their samples can we learn more about them. Unfortunately, their skin is too thick. Unless we use laser weapons, it will be difficult to explode their skin, but we dare not use too large a weapon." If we attack them with weapons, we are afraid that they will be stressed. Outside the forest, there are all residential buildings. We want to use a gentle method to first extract their blood, or fur, or even a little fingernail, and do testing first. In this regard , do you have any ideas?"

    Lanlan scratched her head: "It doesn't matter if you draw blood. Maple Leaf's father often draws blood for small animals because they need physical examinations. Lan Lan often helps Maple Leaf's father. To draw blood from small animals, Lan Lan will use such a long needle."

    The little girl was a little proud.

    Team leader Chen smiled: "But we can't let you go into the forest to draw blood from dinosaurs, it's so dangerous."

    Lan Lan's eyes lit up instantly: "Can it be done? Can it be done? Can Lan Lan play with the dinosaurs! Lan Lan can play with the dinosaurs!" I want to play with dinosaurs!"

    Team leader Chen: "..."

    Team leader Chen said ruthlessly and seriously: "Of course not! Don't even think about it! That Tyrannosaurus rex is a man-eater!"

    Lan Lan said: "But... ..."

    "Stop talking." Team leader Chen stopped the little girl's whims and exhaled: "We just want to ask you how to better sample dinosaurs, because you are so familiar with dinosaurs. Obviously they know better than us..."

    Lanlan thought for a while, touched her belly and said, "The meat in the belly will be softer, just draw the blood from the belly of the little dinosaur."

    Team leader Chen was stunned, if Thinking about it, a large needle should be able to pierce the flesh on the stomach.

    But...

    other researchers nearby said: "The abdomen is the weak spot of beasts. They will not expose their abdomens. It will only be more difficult to collect blood from the abdomen."

    Yes, this is the problem.

    "Okay." At this time, the female team leader came back and said, "Xiao Wang, take the two children to rest." Team

    leader Chen frowned: "Team leader..."

    The female team leader shook her head at the deputy team leader , handed the communicator in his hand to the assistant.

    When Team Leader Chen saw the communicator, he seemed to understand something and said nothing more.

    Lanlan and Heihei were sent back to the lounge. The two children slept on the road for a day and were not sleepy at all. Xiao Wang showed them cartoons.

    Lanlan watched with interest at first, but later on, she lost her mind and thought of dinosaurs again.

    She asked Sister Wang: "Sister, are the dinosaurs in Musing? Is it far from us?"

    Xiao Wang said: "It's not far, but it's not close either. We have to take a starship to go there. Speaking of which, Lanlan, can you tell me Me, does your understanding of dinosaurs really come from your father Maple Leaf? Because there are rumors outside that Principal Yu Feng may have studied dinosaurs for a long time, so you can draw the portrait of Tyrannosaurus Rex. Dinosaur Did he tell you about it?"

    Lanlan thought for a moment and shook her head: "No."

    Lanlan knew it herself.

    Xiao Wang was a little regretful: "I thought Principal Yufeng had known about dinosaurs for a long time. So, did you learn about dinosaurs from books? What books did you read? Can you tell me? Speaking of which, you I’ve read a lot of Lan Xing’s books. Where did you get so many books?”

    Lan Lan tilted her head, Lan Lan hadn’t read any books...

    Lan Lan couldn’t even recognize all the characters.

    Hei Hei suddenly asked: "Are you going to hurt the Allosaurus and Tyrannosaurus rex?"

    Upon hearing this, Lan Lan sat up straight in an instant.

    Xiao Wang hesitated for a moment and said: "There is a strange plant star over there in the Haima Galaxy. Eighty percent of that planet's area is covered by strange vegetation, and 20% of the area is water resources. If possible, our optimal solution is to send two dinosaurs to that planet. Because the two dinosaurs still have research value, we don't want to destroy them unless we have to."

    Lan Lan's heart skipped a beat: " Eliminate them?"

    Xiao Wang smiled bitterly: "Yes, if we can't transport them, we can only eliminate them. Dinosaurs are too large and are not suitable for reproduction. I heard that Blue Star was once dominated by dinosaurs. You see Dinosaurs have squeezed out the living space of humans. How can we, as humans, make them grow stronger?"

    Lan Lan quickly said: "That's not the case. Dinosaurs and humans did not appear in the same era at all. Blue Star has experienced a total of Five era changes, Archean Era, Proterozoic Era, Paleozoic Era, Mesozoic Era, Cenozoic Era. Dinosaurs are creatures of the Mesozoic Era. The Mesozoic Era is divided into the Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous periods. Allosaurus is the blue creature of the late Jurassic Era. The star overlord, and Tyrannosaurus rex was the overlord of the Blue Star during the Cretaceous period. After that, the dinosaurs became extinct, and the Blue Star ushered in the new era. However, another 6,500 years have passed since the extinction of the dinosaurs and the emergence of humans, so there are no dinosaurs at all. "Squeezing the living space of human beings."

    Xiao Wang stared blankly at Lanlan who was chattering away. After a while, she suddenly got up and ran outside the lounge...

    Lanlan was confused, and Heihei was also confused. .

    Five minutes later, a large group of people, including Team Leader Chen and the female team leader, came in, all holding small notebooks in their hands.

    Someone started using a small book to drive away moths from the camera in the room.

    The camera was pushed into the corridor, and then the door suddenly closed with a clang.

    Audiences in the live broadcast room: [? 】

    Li Jie and Yu Feng on the starship: "..."

    In the room, following the request of the violent god "Don't ask Lanlan about dinosaurs on camera", the female team leader found a seat with satisfaction. Sit down and look at the little girl in front of you: "Can you tell me more about the five eras of Blue Star?"

    Lanlan: "..."

    The female team leader also had a notebook in her hand. She unfolded it, He also asked: "Where did you get the information that Blue Star has five eras? Is there any specific material to support it?"

    This statement has not been written in the history books, including some visible documents, and it seems that there is no record of it. Pass.

    Lanlan was confused: "Blue Star? Five eras? But Blue Star has five eras. Isn't everyone aware of this?"

    Lanlan remembered that these are the results of human research. They studied fossils and Geological research has thoroughly analyzed Blue Star's past. Those eras are actually spoken by Lanlan according to human terms. If it were Lanlan herself, she actually didn't know that she had experienced five eras. , she just knows that before long, some animals will become extinct, and then some animals will appear.

    Team leader Chen asked: "Lan Lan, you said that 6,500 years passed between the extinction of the dinosaurs and the appearance

    of humans. Why did it take so long?" Lan Lan said: "Because humans did not become humans all at once. Humans have also evolved. Dinosaurs are more ferocious. Where there are dinosaurs, it is difficult for other small animals to survive. Later, when the dinosaurs disappeared, the types of small animals increased explosively. When new animals appeared, After the ecosystem, there were apes. After apes evolved, they became humans. Well, everyone knows this, that is, humans evolved from apes." "

    We know this, it is in the history books I've mentioned it before, but it's so hard to imagine that humans are transformed from beasts."

    Heihei said at this time: "What is a beast? Humans are also beasts, just smarter beasts."

    Speaking of Potian, they are nothing more than living creatures, and It’s just the difference between intelligent creatures.

    The female team leader looked at Heihei: "You also know about Blue Star?"

    Heihei raised his chest proudly: "I often peek at her, of course I know it all!"

    Peeping?

    Lan Lan turned around and suddenly looked at Hei Hei.

    Heihei was stunned, quickly covered his mouth, and said with a frown, "No, no, I didn't peek..."

    "Are you talking about some book that I peeked at?" Two young researchers whispered.

    "Ahem." Team leader Chen coughed lightly to tell everyone not to gossip. He asked again: "Can you tell me more about Blue Star and Blue Star's creatures? Especially about dinosaurs."

    ——The

    research team , Teacher Lan suddenly started teaching classes.

    At the same time, in the Musing Forest, the well-fed Allosaurus was planning to find a dense hilltop to sleep on.

    As soon as it lay down, it saw the Tyrannosaurus Rex beside it, which had lost weight due to hunger, and wanted to run away again.

    It grabbed the Tyrannosaurus rex at once, "squeaked" and pressed it under its buttocks.

    The Tyrannosaurus Rex's tail was held by the Allosaurus, and it struggled with a grin on its face. It struggled even more, and with a "bang" sound, it was beaten by the Allosaurus again.

    The Tyrannosaurus rex lay wilted on the ground. It had been eating grass for two days and was about to starve to death.

    He sniffed hard with the tip of his nose, and suddenly, the Tyrannosaurus Rex seemed to have discovered something.

    It suddenly started struggling again, and at the same time turned its head and gnawed on the Allosaurus' back with its mouth!

    The Allosaurus was hurt by the bite and moved its buttocks.

    The Tyrannosaurus rex immediately pulled out its tail, and then it began to run desperately in one direction.

    The Allosaurus didn't know what happened to the little toy. It chased it, pulled it back, and pressed it under its butt again. This time, in order to prevent its back from being bitten, it stuffed a big piece into the Tyrannosaurus rex's mouth. Stone.

    Tyrannosaurus rex is going to be so angry!

    Its limbs moved wildly, and at the same time its big eyes as big as lanterns looked straight in a certain direction.

    The sense of smell of Tyrannosaurus rex is more sensitive than that of Allosaurus. Tyrannosaurus rex has already smelled that familiar and friendly smell!

    Mom is here!

    Its mother is here!

    The Tyrannosaurus rex bit the stone and turned to glare at the hateful Allosaurus!

    Just wait, my mother is here, and I want to sue you!

    you are done!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 654 128
https://m.shubaow.net/104/104061/ Author: Zhimengji Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-02-16 Latest: Chapter 129 Finale rebirth finish...
17K 131 196
God: Xiang Xing, you saved the galaxy in your last life. I want to send you a thank you gift. What do you want? Xiang Xing thought about it hard, and...
211K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
11.3K 140 13
https://m.shubaow.net/265/265501/ Author: Mu Nanyi Category: Rebirth Release time: 2022-10-26 Latest: Chapter 123 Finale (2) Through rebirth finished...