Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

Purple_Galaxy_15

Еще

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

104

72 1 0
Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 104 Lanlan goes to Muxing

    The fact that Mu Xing had another dinosaur became a hot search topic on Xingwang early the next morning.

    In the news footage, in the boundless forest captured by the flying camera, a behemoth as tall as a building was sitting on the top of a bald mountain that looked like it had been gnawed by a dog. Next to it, there was a bully with a bruised nose and a swollen face. dragon.

    This Tyrannosaurus rex, which was only half the size of the new dinosaur, had obviously been beaten badly, and its hind legs were a little weak.

    It huddled there cautiously, not daring to raise its head.

    The camera flew a little closer at this time, as if to take better pictures of these two dinosaurs.

    Then, the camera was discovered by the big dinosaur.

    The big dinosaur stopped eating grass, stood up, and looked up at the camera on the tip of its nose.

    "Sneeze!" it sneezed.

    Shaking his big rough head, the big dinosaur suddenly started to hit the camera with his head.

    The camera is controlled by someone, stay away immediately.

    But the big dinosaur seemed to find it interesting. It actually jumped up and wanted to bite the camera.

    The camera flew away again, and it happily chased it.

    If it weren't for its terrifying size, it would look like a cat chasing a butterfly.

    The news video ends here, followed by comments from experts on exotic beasts, saying that this giant dragon is different from Tyrannosaurus rex. It has a lively nature, like a playful child, but its combat power is amazing, but it is disappointing. What comes to mind is that it is actually a herbivore that is harmless to humans and animals.

    Because of the sudden appearance of these two dinosaurs, experts from various planets began to rush to Mu Planet to conduct front-line investigations.

    The incident between the two dinosaurs also spread quickly on the Star Network, because the first identification of the Tyrannosaurus rex started in Lanlan's live broadcast room, so they immediately rushed into the live broadcast room to ask about the bigger one. There are also more sounds about what kind of dinosaur it is.

    Of course Lanlan couldn't see these inquiries. When the little girl woke up, she found someone else in her room.

    She rubbed her eyes and looked at the little boy sitting next to her bed in confusion: "Heihei?"

    Because she had just woken up, Lanlan's voice was a little delicate and soft.

    Hei Hei had everything he wanted to say, but he swallowed it back in his throat under the little girl's marshmallow-like voice.

    He groaned and said, "Your father asked you to go downstairs for dinner."

    When Heihei left the room and Lanlan went downstairs after washing, she saw the warden's father in the kitchen preparing nutrient solution for Lanlan.

    Lanlan ran over and hugged the warden's father's leg: "Dad!"

    When she was at home, Lanlan followed the warden's father the most. However, the warden's father was very busy, so he usually only Lanlan can see him in the morning and evening.

    The man patted his daughter on the back and said, "Go sit outside."

    Lan Lan ran to the restaurant outside and sat down. Hei Hei was riding on the small wooden horse next to the sofa, playing with the small wooden horse.

    Lan Lan called him: "Hei Hei, it's time to eat. Let's play after eating."

    The little boy came over with his little mouth pouted and sat next to the little girl.

    Zhou Qin quickly brought out Lanlan's breakfast, a cup of nutrient solution, a cup of milk, and two big apples.

    Lan Lan was holding the milk and was about to drink it when she saw the empty space in front of the dark side.

    Lanlan immediately looked at the warden's father, and Heihei also looked at Uncle Zhou Qin.

    Being stared at by two pairs of dark eyes, Zhou Qin "tsk", finally took out a bottle of nutrient solution and placed it in front of the little boy.

    Heihei was very polite and said obediently: "Thank you, uncle."

    Zhou Qin didn't look at him and just said to his daughter: "Eat yours."

    Lan Lan whimpered, took a sip of milk, and then took advantage of the warden's father When she entered the kitchen, she quickly gave one of her apples to Hei Hei.

    The little boy knew that he was not welcome. He grabbed the apple and drank the nutrient solution in small sips.

    Lanlan thought of something at this time and suddenly said: "Oh, brother Shi Shu hasn't come down yet."

    With that, she was about to go upstairs to call brother Shi Shu.

    Zhou Qin took out the freshly baked sausage from the kitchen. He handed the sausage to his daughter, frowned and said, "He's out."

    Lanlan was stunned: "Huh?"

    Zhou Qin said casually: "Farmland.

    " I came here at six o'clock in the morning. When the starship went up the mountain, I saw a young man walking around in the farmland.

    "Brother Shi Shu really likes flowers and plants." Lan Lan mumbled and sat down to continue eating breakfast.

    After breakfast, Zhou Qin went back to the second floor to change clothes. He usually either lives here or in the office building dormitory, so the house here contains most of his luggage.

    After changing clothes and coming down, Zhou Qin adjusted his sleeves and said to his daughter: "Dad is busy today, Lan Lan. You can eat by yourself at noon."

    Lan Lan agreed crisply: "Okay."

    Zhou Qin said again She glanced at the delicate and well-behaved little boy next to her: "You guys went bungee jumping last night, right?"

    Lanlan was stunned.

    Zhou Qin put his hands on his hips and said in a stern manner: "It's very dangerous."

    Lan Lan lowered his head with a guilty conscience. Among so many games, the warden's father disliked Lan Lan the most, which was bungee jumping, even though it was only three meters high. , but the warden’s father still thinks this kind of game is too dangerous.

    When Zhou Qin saw that his daughter was silent, he came over again, rubbed her hair, and said, "You can go fishing for cats and fish, or sit on the giant swing."

    Lanlan drooped her head and said "Oh."

    When Zhou Qin left, Hei Hei, who originally wanted to tell Lan Xing to stop breeding species for the time being, suddenly asked with bright eyes: "Is it fun to catch cats and fish or sit on the giant swing?"

    Lan Lan chewed the food in her mouth. Big Apple nodded: "It's fun."

    Heihei stood up immediately: "Then let's go play now!"

    In the end, Lanlan was caught by Heihei and went out.

    On the other side, Zhou Qin also drove a hover car and arrived at Val's clinic.

    Val and Muyu haven't woken up yet, and Ennuo has been taking care of them here all day.

    Seeing Zhou Qin coming over, Ennuo yawned and sat up from the recliner: "The mental loss is too serious. I don't know if they can recover in this situation."

    Zhou Qin didn't say anything, just held the A document entered the clinic's testing room.

    Ennuo followed to the door of the testing room and saw that inside, Zhou Qin was clicking on Lan Lan's usual physical report. Then he opened the file in his hand and compared the data on the screen with the results on the file.

    "What is this for?"

    Ennuo walked in and looked at the paper document, raising his eyebrows in surprise: "The test report from Maple Leaf? What does it say?"

    Ennuo specializes in intelligence, and Val issued it. He could tell the difference between the report format and the report format produced by Maple Leaf at a glance.

    "Lan Lan's physical examination report." Zhou Qin said briefly: "She has abnormal growth."

    "What abnormal growth?"

    Zhou Qin looked at Ennuo: "Aging disease, have you heard of it?"

    Ennuo's eyes widened: "Lan Lan Does Lan have senility?"

    "Not sure yet."

    The child did experience rapid growth, which was very similar to the early symptoms of senility.

    It didn't grow long before, but now it grows rapidly. Lanlan's growth pattern is now completely out of control.

    "Didi. Didi." At this moment, Zhou Qin's optical brain suddenly rang.

    He glanced at the screen, Zhou Qin stood up and walked outside.

    Ennuo asked quickly: "Where to go?"

    "Office building."

    Zhou Qin returned to the office building and used the communicator to dial out according to the code received on the optical computer.

    After a while, a polite man's voice came from over there: "Is this Zhou Qin, Warden Zhou?"

    Zhou Qin pulled up a chair and sat down: "Yes."

    "This is the Prison General Administration, please inform the number 00933 Prisoner, Yu Feng, communicate."

    Zhou Qin frowned, he just got Lanlan's medical examination report from Yu Feng last night, is there someone outside who wants to contact Yu Feng today?

    Zhou Qin's voice was cold: "The reason."

    The Prison General Administration paused and then said: "In the solar system, on a small planet called Mu Xing, two new types of strange beasts have been discovered that have never appeared before. To prevent alien beasts from emerging from the mountains and endangering the people of Muxing, we now need to anesthetize and transport them immediately. However, this alien beast is very lethal and its habits are unknown. The Alien Beast Research Institute has specially submitted an application and requested Prisoner 00933 Yu Feng, provide remote consultation."

    The Death Star is isolated inside and outside. Zhou Qin has been extremely busy these two days and has not heard of any new exotic beasts.

    However, Yu Feng, as the founder of the specialty of studying alien beasts, knows a lot about all kinds of alien beasts. He has just appeared on the live broadcast recently. It is normal for the research association to want to refer to his opinions.

    Zhou Qin said quietly: "I need to ask his opinion."

    The Prison Administration obviously also knew that according to interstellar laws, even Class A war criminals have the right to refuse visitation and communication, so they said: "Please Warden Zhou tried his best to persuade."

    Zhou Qin hung up the communication and used the internal optical brain to contact Yu Feng.

    It took a while for Yu Feng to reply, saying that the new type of strange beast had nothing to do with him.

    His answer was within Zhou Qin's expectation.

    After calling back to the Prison General Administration and saying that Yu Feng was unwilling to serve as a remote consultant, Zhou Qin thought the matter was over.

    As a result, at the end of the day, he received at least five or six more communications here, not only from the Prison General Bureau, the Alien Beast Research Institute, but also from the Central Administrative Club.

    Zhou Qin was annoyed, so he turned off the communicator function and pretended that the line was disconnected.

    Towards evening, in the research group starship in the backyard of Val Clinic, the vice president and Ye Qiu's mentor finally woke up.

    Ennuo contacted Zhou Qin. When Zhou Qin arrived, he saw the young man named Ye Qiu feeding his mentor nutrient solution.

    Knowing that only three of them were left alive in the research team, the vice president and Ye Qiu's mentor were very sad.

    Of the thirteen people, only three died. The Death Star was far more terrifying than they imagined.

    Zhou Qin said casually: "Li Jie will send you away later."

    Ye Qiu suddenly said: "Violent God Li Jie? Is he also on the Death Star?"

    Zhou Qin said "hmm".

    The frail and old vice-dean suddenly asked: "Val, is he okay?"

    There was an accident at sea. Through the glass window, he saw with his own eyes Val, wearing a mecha, falling into the black sea.

    Val is the biological son of their Dean Crow. During the two days on the Death Star, Val tried his best to assist them...

    "No, he's about to die." Zhou Qin said straightforwardly.

    -->>

    This chapter is not finished yet, click on the next page to continue reading. The deputy dean's eyes widened.

    Zhou Qin looked at the time and didn't want to talk nonsense to them. He said, "Li Jie will come to see you in half an hour." After

    saying that, he was about to leave when he heard the vice president say: "The medical level of Capital Star is very good." Gao, although I don’t know what Val’s condition is, I want to take him away. Don’t worry, we will communicate with the General Bureau of Prisons and apply for medical parole for him.”

    Zhou Qin was silent for a moment, and then said: “We will wait until the application is received.”

    Half an hour later, Li Jie drove over in a large starship. He hung the scientific research group's starship behind his starship. Just like that, he took the only three survivors of the scientific research group out of the Death Star. .

    The Star Port area has long been blocked by the media, and various live broadcast cameras are everywhere.

    The staff arranged by the investigation team immediately sent the three researchers to the nearest hospital.

    Li Jie completed his mission and was about to leave, but was forcibly pulled into the office by Marshal Ye, who did not follow the ambulance to the hospital to see his son.

    Li Jie was speechless: "If you have anything to say, just say it."

    Marshal Ye turned on the optical brain directly and showed her the news about Mu Xing's two dinosaurs.

    After Li Jie saw the two dinosaurs, he immediately frowned: "What level?"

    "I don't know. It has been there for two days and one night. It is not yet possible to extract their skin tissue and grade them, but... From the current point of view, they should all be 3s."

    Li Jie said solemnly: "It does look like a 3s."

    With this size and lethality, it is unlikely that it is a low-level alien beast.

    Marshal Ye opened another video at this time, which was a video of Lanlan and that brat exchanging pictures in the villa.

    Li Jie didn't know why Marshal Ye showed this to him at first, but when he saw what happened later, his expression changed immediately.

    Marshal Ye said in a deep voice: "Your daughter knows that this is a dinosaur, and she also knows that this kind of dragon is called Tyrannosaurus rex. Read the news for yourself in the past two days. The screen is full of questions. Why did your daughter take the initiative to mention Tyrannosaurus rex when it first appeared? , do you think this is a coincidence?"

    Li Jie looked gloomy: "She is on the Death Star, what does it have to do with any dinosaurs and strange beasts?" "

    So we need to find out why this dinosaur appears. If you enter the Death Star again, Tell Zhou Qin and Yu Feng to let Yu Feng join the research team. This is not for them, but for Lan Lan. The relationship between Lan Lan and the dinosaurs must be cleared."

    Li Jie fell silent, and he suddenly thought of Zhou Qin's words. Qin firmly believes that Lanlan is Blue Star...

    If Lanlan is Blue Star...

    Dinosaurs are Blue Star's species...

    Blue Star is said to be in the solar system...

    And Lanlan's dream, and the appearance of this Tyrannosaurus rex...

    Somehow, Li Jie suddenly said, "What if I can't clean it up?"

    Marshal Ye's expression changed: "What do you mean?"

    Li Jie said nothing, waved his hand, and left.

    ——At

    ten thirty in the evening, Li Jie drove a hover car and arrived at the blue mountaintop castle.

    As soon as he entered the door, he saw the little girl sitting on the sofa, who was almost sleepy. She was being pushed awake by the little boy next to her. The little boy said righteously: "You promised to watch cartoons with me.

    " One day, Lan Lan, who was so tired from playing, could only cheer up, hugged the little rabbit doll, and said vaguely: "Okay, look, keep watching, how long do we have?"

    Hei Hei glanced at the movie. The remaining time: "One hour."

    Lan Lan: "..."

    Li Jie couldn't stand it anymore and said directly: "Go to sleep when you feel sleepy. You can't watch any cartoons tomorrow."

    Lan Lan yawned and looked at Towards the door: "Dad..."

    Li Jie stepped forward, picked up the little girl, let the child lie on her shoulders, and took her directly to the second floor.

    Heihei quickly followed behind: "You can't go to bed so early, she went to bed too early, and it will happen... and..."

    Li Jie turned to look at him: "What could it be?"

    The little boy scratched his head, He opened his mouth a few times and hesitated: "Pregnant..."

    His voice was too soft and the camera didn't capture it, but the 3S ability user's senses were amazing, so Li Jie heard it.

    Li Jie paused for a moment. He looked deeply at the little boy and then touched the head of the little girl on his shoulder. After a while, he sent Lan Lan back to the room.

    When he came out, he asked: "Where is Zhou Qin?"

    The little boy stood by the wall of the corridor and muttered: "You haven't come back..."

    Li Jie turned around and was about to leave. Halfway through, he turned back and said, "What are you pregnant with?"

    The camera was filming the little girl sleeping in the room, and their conversation could not be heard.

    Heihei didn't know what to say, or whether he should say it. He suddenly ran away, ran back to the next room, and slammed the door shut.

    Li Jie didn't look good. He slowly walked down the stairs. At this time, the sound of the hover car parking was heard outside. It was Zhou Qin who was back.

    As soon as Li Jie saw Zhou Qin, he immediately said, "I have something to tell you."

    After telling Zhou Qin all the information he heard from Marshal Ye today, Li Jie asked, "What do you think we should do?

    " Qin glanced at the second floor, turned around, and walked out of the castle again.

    Li Jie went with him.

    The two quickly arrived at Yufeng's house.

    ——The

    next day, early in the morning, Li Jie left the Death Star again with the news that Yu Feng agreed to join the scientific research team, and went to see Marshal Ye. However, Yu Feng also had his request. He did not want to be a remote consultant. He I want to see that dinosaur with my own eyes.

    Marshal Ye was a little hesitant, but after communicating, the superiors still agreed.

    The problem of dinosaurs is imminent, and countless people in Mu Xing can no longer bear this imminent danger.

    ——When

    Lan Lan woke up, it was already ten o'clock in the morning.

    Because she was tired last night and went to bed too late, Lanlan didn't have the energy to dream. She slept until dawn and suddenly felt refreshed.

    Hei Hei is also feeling refreshed. Sure enough, it is right not to let Lan Xing sleep. If she sleeps too soundly, she will think about all the things!

    Hei Hei decided to take Lan Xing everywhere to go crazy today, and then take her to watch cartoons at night. In this way, after a few days, she would temporarily forget about breeding species.

    Hei Hei had a good idea, but unfortunately the plan died before it was implemented.

    Because on the way to the first scenic spot, they saw a starship loading supplies.

    Several robots were stuffing piles of paper documents into a starship in front of Maple Leaf's father's house.

    Lanlan parked the Watermelon Starship opposite and walked over to take a look curiously.

    Yes, Lanlan got tired of riding on the Strawberry Starship for two days and decided to switch to the Watermelon Starship.

    Heihei felt that moving things was not fun, so he pulled Lanlan to leave.

    Lanlan frowned and said, "But these documents are very important to Maple Leaf's father. Why did Maple Leaf's father move all the things out? Do you want to throw them away?"

    Lan Lan walked into the starship. Inside, I saw that it was already filled with documents for a cabin.

    Lan Lan casually picked up a document, then she widened her eyes, pointed to the text on it, and said to Hei Hei: "Hei Hei, look, this is the report on the improvement of the brain nerve connection of the mother. This is the reason why the mother's brain is still active now." The key information, this information cannot be thrown away."

    Lanlan held the document in her arms and walked inside the piles of boxes.

    When she saw that another cabin was also filled with documents, Lan Lan began to look through the information in this cabin again.

    "You can't throw this away, you can't throw this away, you can't throw this away, this is Feifei's physical examination report, this is Niu Niu's physical examination report, this is Lulu's physical examination report, Maple Leaf's father will give it to the little animals in the Death Star from time to time. The one who made the physical examination report..."

    Hei Hei didn't know what Lan Xing was talking about. When he got tired, he found a box as a small bench, sat down, supported his chin with both hands, and looked at Lan Xing.

    There were more and more documents in Lanlan's arms. She couldn't hold them anymore, so she stuffed the documents into Heihei's arms and said, "Heihei, take this for Lanlan."

    Heihei hugged the documents and muttered: "But you Dad doesn't want it, which means it's useless."

    "If it is useful, Dad must have thrown it away wrongly. If it doesn't work, Lanlan has to go tell Maple Leaf's dad."

    The little girl said and ran outside.

    "Hey, wait for me." Hei Hei put down the file and quickly caught up with the little girl. Who knew that at this moment, there was a "buzz" sound and the starship actually moved.

    Lan Lan's body swayed and she quickly held on to the box next to her.

    Heihei also lay on the box.

    The two little beans looked at each other, and the next second, they ran towards the door of the starship at the same time.

    The starship door had been closed, and through the glass window, the two of them saw that the ground was getting farther and farther away from them, and the starship actually took off!

    "It's over, it's over." Hei Hei shouted: "We are going to be thrown into the garbage station too!"

    Lanlan hurried to the operation cabin and wanted to drive the starship back, but found that this starship was not manned at all. Starship, this is a cargo starship. The cargo starship has no operating panel at all and drives automatically!

    "Oops!" Lan Lan stamped her feet, and then rolled her eyes: "Don't be afraid, Lan Lan called Daddy through communication!"

    The little girl said, and quickly opened her optical brain, only to find that the speed of the starship was faster than they imagined. Hurry, the starship has already left the atmosphere, and the internal signal of the Death Star is no longer usable after entering the outside of the planet.

    Lanlan: "..."

    Heihei: "..."

    Two children, you look at me, and I look at you. After a while, they walked to the window, and the two fair little faces that had got into trouble were pressed tightly against each other. On the cool transparent glass.

    Lanlan's double chin was pressed by the glass.

    Heihei's pig's nose was pressed out by the glass.

    They stared eagerly at the black planet that was getting further and further away from them. After a while, Heihei asked: "Is the garbage station far away?"

    Lanlan pursed her lips: "Maybe, it's not far, right?"

    At the same time, Heihei asked At Yu Feng's house, Zhou Qin, who was talking to Yu Feng, suddenly heard the sound on his wrist.

    Zhou Qin looked at the message and the communication from outside. He said to Yu Feng: "Get ready. The starship that will pick you up will arrive in ten minutes. Your information has been sent there first.

    " Feng said "Hmm" and looked at his brain: "You go ahead."

    Zhou Qin came out of Yu Feng's house. As soon as he went out, he saw a Watermelon Starship parked across the road.

    After looking around and seeing no two children, Zhou Qin didn't think much and returned to the office.

    Enter the code and call back. As soon as the communication was connected, Marshal Ye's voice came over: "You have lost something."

    Zhou Qin was stunned: "What did I lose?"

    Marshal Ye had a headache: "Your daughter Lost it."

    Zhou Qin: "?"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

5.4K 96 19
In memory of Cameron Boyce Did you think this was the end of the story? Well it's not After the battle with Uma and everyone saved Auradon Indira ak...
212K 5K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
24.6K 338 190
[Part 3] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...
105K 2.2K 191
https://m.shubaow.net/218/218412/ Author: Italian Goose Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-19 Latest: Chapter 214 After the heroine...