Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

By Purple_Galaxy_15

More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

102

62 2 0
By Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 102 Lan Lan finally remembered Brother Shi Shu...

    Lanlan didn't know what happened to Heihei, but the energy aura around him was gone anyway, so Lanlan decided to take Heihei to the sea first.

    But until he got out of the sea, Hei Hei was still crying. Lan Lan asked him what was wrong, but he didn't say anything, just cried and cried, and refused to sit next to Lan Lan.

    After a while, the Strawberry Starship drove back to the beach villa. As soon as Lanlan landed, Heihei quickly opened the door of the starship and ran out in a hurry.

    Lan Lan grabbed him.

    "Hey..." Hei Hei was pulled back. He turned to look at the little girl's little hand holding his clothes. He shrank his neck and his eyes were still red.

    Lan Lan pulled Hei Hei back and asked in confusion: "Hei Hei, why do you seem to suddenly not like Lan Lan?"

    The little boy buried his head without saying anything.

    Lanlan tilted her head to look at his face: "Heihei? Heihei?"

    The little boy flattened his mouth and then muttered: "You have changed..."

    Lanlan was stunned: "Huh?"

    The little boy pinched his little hand: "You couldn't have done this..."

    Blue Star was originally unable to absorb dark matter, and the planet and energy could not be integrated.

    But now, Blue Star is suddenly able to absorb dark matter. If she can absorb and filter this energy, then it is possible that the species she breeds in the future will become able to adapt to the interstellar environment, but will not be mentally disturbed. New species harmed by side effects.

    Spiritual power was brought to the Blue Star species by Heihei to enable them to live in the interstellar world.

    But mental power has extremely strong side effects. For example, after overloaded combat, mental power will be damaged, and the damage is irreversible. After mental power is damaged, the person is basically useless. His physical strength, intelligence , all physical qualities will be reduced, you will be more susceptible to disease, and your life span will be greatly reduced.

    This is the price that non-native creatures must pay after absorbing native materials and forcing them to live in the native land.

    But Blue Star has evolved now, which means that the new Blue Star species she will breed in the future will be born with spiritual power, and this spiritual power will no longer have side effects.

    After all, forcibly absorbing energy with impurities is completely different from being born with filtered energy.

    Sure enough, she shouldn't have been allowed to experience the joy of pregnancy so early. She just gave birth to the Tyrannosaurus Rex last night. Today, she began to think about how to make the new species conceived in the future more perfectly adapt to the interstellar environment.

    She was always like this. She was a doting mother. The children stumbled when walking. She didn't think about letting the children learn by falling. Instead, she thought about helping the children smooth the bumpy road so that they could walk more easily. Smooth.

    Hei Hei just didn't like Lan Xing being too pampered towards her children, but now it's better. Not only does she pamper them, but she also coddles them by absorbing dark matter...

    Hei Hei is now angry with Lan Xing and afraid of Lan Xing.

    The little boy turned his head away and refused to say anything more.

    Lanlan puffed up her cheeks and thought for a while, then she suddenly said: "Look, Heihei."

    Heihei turned around and looked over, and saw the little girl sticking out her tongue, her eyes turning into cross-eyes, and using her fingers to press a pig on herself. Nose, she groaned and made a face, and said: "Don't be upset, Hei Hei, don't be upset."

    "Pfft." Hei Hei couldn't hold back and laughed.

    After laughing, he immediately covered his little mouth and pretended that he had never laughed!

    But Lanlan had already seen Heihei and smiled, and the little girl said softly: "Heihei, can you accompany Lanlan to see Val's father, Muyu's father, and the three unknown grandfathers and brothers? Lanlan, okay? Lan wants to see how they are doing now."

    Hei Hei sniffed. He wanted to continue avoiding Lan Xing, but Lan Xing made faces to coax him...

    After struggling for a while, the little boy still flattened his mouth. He said a small "hmm".

    Lanlan was happy. She immediately restarted the Strawberry Starship, and the Strawberry Starship immediately headed towards the interior of the Death Star.

    ——

    "So is Lan Lan back? You don't know? You don't know either? Yunshan, ask your brother and sister-in-law to see if they know."

    In the small square in front of the warden's office building , a lot of people had gathered at this time, and everyone came to see the warden, wanting to know what was going on with the Death Star shock just now.

    Yun Shan supported Grandma Hong and sat on the stone platform next to the small fountain.

    When someone asked her, she replied: "I just met my brother and my sister-in-law last night. If they knew that Lan Lan was back, there was no way they wouldn't tell me." "

    That's right..."

    Yun Shan added, "Yes. Could it be that Lan Lan is back, and it was those outsiders who did it... But those outsiders have already left..."

    Others nearby heard this, and quickly came over and asked, "What outsiders?"

    Yun Shan said what happened yesterday After talking about the matter, before it was finished, someone suddenly came running outside and shouted: "Don't wait here, Zhou Qin is not coming to the office building, he is in Val's clinic."

    Someone immediately asked the person: "Ware is back? "

    I'm back. I just saw it with my own eyes. Zhou Qin and Li Jie moved Val and Muyu into the clinic. Ennuo was also there. By the way, there was a tattered starship behind the clinic." "

    Look." Have you arrived at Lanlan?"

    "Lanlan? That's not..."

    "Let's go to the clinic first."

    The people who were blocked under the office building swarmed towards the clinic again.

    At the same time, the blue strawberry starship had arrived at the door of Val's father's clinic.

    "Ah, it's Dad Bing! And Mom Lily, oh, Dad Sun is here too."

    Lan Lan saw several people gathered around the door of Val's dad's clinic. Just as she was about to get off the starship, her parents also discovered her.

    "Lanlan?" Lily's mother, who was a bit fat, shouted loudly!

    This strawberry bumper starship, the entire Death Star, only Lanlan can drive it.

    Following Lily's mother's words, the other people surrounding the door suddenly looked over.

    Lan Lan opened the door of the starship, and with a click, her little head came out: "Lily's mother!"

    "Oh! It's really Lan Lan!"

    "Lan Lan is back!"

    Four or five people ran over quickly, Lan Lan Before Lan could react, she was hugged by her father, a soldier who was 2.5 meters tall.

    Lily's mother pinched Lanlan's little face happily, Qiuqiu's mother touched Lanlan's little hand, and Sun's father asked when Lanlan came back.

    Lanlan was surrounded by the enthusiasm of her parents and was speechless for a long time.

    At this moment, Tangtang’s mother suddenly exclaimed: “Oh, what is that?”

    Everyone followed the gaze of Tangtang’s mother and saw another little boy popping out of the cabin door of the Strawberry Starship. boy.

    The little boy is timid, but he is very beautiful, with delicate features like the most perfect porcelain doll.

    Seeing everyone looking at him, the little boy shrank his neck and retracted his head into the starship.

    "Is it a robot? A simulated robot? It looks like a real person. The technology in the interstellar world seems to be getting more and more advanced now."

    "Lanlan, is he a specialty you brought back?"

    Lanlan finally turned her little face from When her parents took their hands back, she covered her face and said vaguely: "Mom and dad, Heihei is not a robot, Heihei is Lanlan's good friend!" "

    Huh?" Lily's mother was surprised. : "He is also a little 3s?"

    "It's strange, there are so many little 3s outside the interstellar now?"

    "I thought that in the entire interstellar, our family Lanlan was the most special?"

    "Of course Lanlan is the most special, and also The cutest one, what are the other wild children?"

    "That's right, Lanlan is the best behaved. Soldier, you're almost done. Baby Lanlan, come and hold her."

    Everyone started fighting for Lanlan again.

    "Clang." Maybe it was too noisy outside, but the door of the clinic in front suddenly opened, and Zhou Qin glanced outside unhappily.

    At that glance, the entire clinic entrance suddenly fell silent.

    Zhou Qin looked at his daughter who was being squeezed round and flattened by the adults, with a chill on his face: "Lanlan, come in." The

    two-and-a-half-meter soldier was about to say something, but under Zhou Qin's gloomy and indifferent eyes, he After choking for a moment, he honestly let Lan Lan down.

    Lanlan landed crookedly and was about to run towards the warden's father. Thinking of Heihei, she quickly shouted: "Heihei, come on!"

    The little boy shyly got out of the starship again. As soon as he came out, he immediately ran to The little girl, Lan Lan took Hei Hei's little hand, and the two children ran into the clinic door.

    [Ah ah ah, there are so many parents, has any class representative found the information? ]

    [Only some were found, soldiers, the main perpetrators of the 811 terrorist attacks. Lily Coppom is a jewelery thief with over 100 billion involved. Zhao Tang, who was once a senior executive of "Po Gui", the first star thief organization in the interstellar world, and Sun Tan, who was a senior executive of "Po Gui", who was once the first star thief organization in the interstellar world...]

    [Po Gui, such a distant name, Po Gui seems to have disappeared for a long time. . 】

    【Everyone was arrested and of course disappeared. 】

    【It's not that the capture is over, it's that the skin has changed. Po Gui no longer wants to be a star thief. After the replacement of the old and new leaders, Po Gui's new leader took the people below to change careers, and changed to a more stable and profitable industry. ]

    [Who is the new leader of Pogui? ]

    [Who knows, the identity of this big boss is still a mystery so far. I heard that even the top secret documents of the military do not have information about this person...]

    Zhou Qin looked at his precious daughter and his daughter with a calm expression. The wild boy’s little hands held tightly together.

    He closed the door of the clinic and said in a low voice: "Let go of your hand."

    Lanlan was stunned, and Heihei had quickly retracted his little hand, and carried it behind his back with red cheeks.

    Lan Lan blinked her eyes and muttered: "Dad..."

    Zhou Qin touched his daughter's hair and asked, "Are you here to see Val and Muyu?"

    Lan Lan nodded quickly.

    "They're all inside."

    The small clinic's treatment room is small and can only accommodate two treatment cabins. Now, these two treatment cabins are full of people, with Val's dad sleeping on the left and Muyu's dad sleeping on the right.

    Li Jie was loading medicine for the two of them. When he saw Lan Lan coming in, he was about to say something, but when he saw the brat who followed him in, he didn't want to say anything anymore and kept silent.

    "Dad Li!" Lan Lan shouted crisply. She quickly ran to Dad Li and looked at the medicine in his hand: "Oh, Dad Li, this medicine is useless."

    Lan Lan took a bottle of medicine. After taking it out, she ran into the pharmacy and spent a long time selecting. Finally, she took out two potions.

    "This is only useful for treating Father Val and Father Muyu."

    Li Jie looked at Zhou Qin.

    Zhou Qin nodded. Lanlan was more familiar with Val's pharmacy than Val, and her knowledge of medicine was as good as Val's.

    Li Jie put the two potions into the treatment cabin.

    -->>

    This chapter is not finished yet, click on the next page to continue reading. At this moment, Ennuo came in from the back door. He had just delivered healing potions to the three people in the broken starship in the backyard.

    Among the three of them, only the one named Ye Qiu was awake. The other old man and the middle-aged man were not awake.

    Ennuo came in and saw Lanlan there, and was very surprised: "Lanlan!"

    Lanlan smiled and went up to hug Ennuo's father.

    Ennuo picked up his daughter. When he looked up, he saw the little boy standing in the corner of the door. Ennuo raised his eyebrows and tapped the tip of his daughter's nose: "Why do you always make some weird friends? The one who chased the dark one last time A starless prince is annoying enough."

    Lan Lan paused.

    The little girl suddenly froze. After a while, she said quietly: "Dad Ennuo, what did you say?"

    Ennuo coughed lightly: "Dad is not interfering with your making friends, but your father has said this. The child actually doesn’t wear clothes..."

    "Brother Shi Shu!" the little girl yelled, struggling in the arms of Ennuo's father: "Oh, oh, Lanlan forgot about brother Shi Shu! Lanlan went out with Feifei that day We were playing, and asked Brother Shishu to wait for Lanlan at the door of the warehouse!"

    The little girl was twisting and turning. Ennuo couldn't hold her, so he had to put her down. As soon as Lanlan landed, she ran outside: "Lanlan wants to Go find Brother Shi Shu!"

    As she said this, when passing by Hei Hei, she grabbed Hei Hei again!

    "Lanlan, run slower." Ennuo shouted from behind.

    Lanlan replied from a distance: "I know!"

    The clinic door closed and opened again.

    The parents gathered around the door were discussing when they saw Lanlan coming out again. They were about to stop the little girl, but the little girl had already passed through them and entered the Strawberry Starship.

    "Lanlan, where are you going?"

    "Lanlan! Come to Lily's mother's house for dinner in the evening. Lily's mother has learned to make your favorite sandwich cookies!" The

    strawberry starship quickly rushed into the sky and then disappeared. .

    At this time, the people who had been waiting at the gate of the warden's office building for a long time also rushed over with great vigor.

    Seeing Lily yelling at the sky, Yunshan immediately ran up and asked: "Lily, who is that?"

    Lily said with a smile: "Lanlan, Lanlan is really back, and she brought back a special product."

    "Specialty ?"

    "Yes, a little boy."

    "Lanlan made a new friend outside? What kind of little boy is he? What does he look like? What is his character like? What does he do at home? Don't be a liar, right? And And..."

    "Bang." Just as he was talking, the door of the clinic opened again.

    When everyone saw that it was Zhou Qin who opened the door, they all shut their mouths instantly.

    Zhou Qin looked at everyone, was quiet for a moment, and suddenly said: "Just in time, I have something to inform you..."

    -

    The Strawberry Starship drove at an unprecedented speed, but when the Strawberry Starship arrived at the door of the temporary space cabin At that time, there was no one here.

    Lan Lan looked around, and after a while, she ran to the front of the electronic lock, stood on tiptoes, and tried hard to unlock it with her face.

    But Lanlan is too short. No matter how she jumps, the camera can't capture her whole face.

    At this time, there were two buzzes and it was Heihei driving the Strawberry Starship and moving forward a little.

    The Strawberry Starship moved in front of the electronic lock, and Lanlan climbed to the top of the Starship.

    When the electronic lock was finally unlocked, Lanlan pushed open the space cabin door and ran straight inside.

    Lanlan searched inside for a long time, but could not find brother Shi Shu, including the starship where brother 0 was originally located.

    Lanlan walked out with a flat mouth. As soon as she came out, she saw Heihei standing at the door waiting for her. Lanlan was a little sad and said with a red nose: "It's over, it's over. Brother Shi Shu must be angry with Lanlan."

    Heihei comforted her: "No, he won't be angry with you. We have to think about the bright side. What if he just died?"

    Lanlan: "..."

    Lanlan stiffened: "Brother Shi Shu is dead?"

    Hei Hei scratched his head: "Not necessarily dead, maybe just half dead? Or half alive?"

    Lan Lan stamped her feet anxiously: "Oh, Hei Hei, stop scaring Lan Lan! Hurry up! Help Lan Lan think about it, where did brother Shi Shu go?"

    Hei Hei's eyes rolled around: "Is it at your Jiaojiao mother's house?"

    When Hei Hei was still a small black mole, what happened outside He can actually see everything.

    Lanlan was stunned, and the next second, she immediately returned to the Strawberry Starship. Heihei also quickly sat back, and the Strawberry Starship soared into the sky again, heading directly towards Jiaojiao's mother's home.

    But halfway through, Lanlan changed direction again, and after a while, Lanlan returned to her own home.

    The starship stopped at the door of a "shop" in the street at the foot of the mountain. Lan Lan opened the "shop" and looked around inside: "Hei Hei, after seeing Brother Shi Shu, Lan Lan has to apologize to Brother Shi Shu. Okay, you said these things, are they suitable for apology?"

    Hei Hei stared at the glass cabinets in the room and then at the jewelry in the glass cabinets. He was confused: "Does he like wearing necklaces?"

    [ I like! I love it so much! Wow, I have never seen such a big pink crystal! ]

    [That Green Mountain Mine is too green! ]

    [There is actually a natural black stone here! Ahhhh, this thing is an auction-level treasure, right? A few years ago, there was a black bright stone ring, 5 grams, which sold for 60 million interstellar coins at auction, and it has become a hot search. Lanlan, this black bright stone , at least ten grams! ]

    [Help, why does Lanlan have so many jewelry! 】

    Lanlan mumbled and said: "Lanlan doesn't know either, but her parents said that these shiny things are very expensive. Lanlan thought that if she apologized, she should give something very expensive." ?"

    Heihei didn't know. He looked at these bracelets and necklaces and tilted his head: "Are these what you usually wear?"

    Lanlan shook her head: "Lanlan doesn't like to wear them, but parents like to make them for Lanlan. Lanlan I feel that these chains are too easy to break. I wear these bracelets when digging in fish ponds, and the bracelets disappear after digging. Lanlan has lost many bracelets, so Lanlan doesn’t like wearing them." [

    Baby, these are all Luxury goods are not for you to use when digging fish ponds! 】

    【Is it a fish pond? Let me in, I'm going to dig a fish pond, and I'm going to pick up the black stone that Lanlan lost! ! ! ]

    "I think if you apologize, you should give the other person what they need." Hei Hei suggested.

    Lanlan scratched her head: "But Lanlan doesn't know what brother Shishu needs."

    Hei: "An optical brain, it seems that everyone needs an optical brain."

    Lanlan said "Ah", she left the jewelry store and entered When you open the door of the nearby optical brain store, there are three counters full of children's optical brains.

    "This one can play Minesweeper, this one can play Speed ​​​​Motorcycle, this one can play Tetris, this one can play Mario, and this one, this one can play Match Game."

    Lanlan touched the one with the Minesweeper game . The child's light brain was a little reluctant: "Lanlan's favorite game is minesweeper..."

    Heihei came up with an idea: "Then what is the game you least like to play?"

    Lanlan searched and searched, and finally found it. He bought a small rabbit-shaped watch optical brain and said: "Here, this optical brain can be used to cut fruits. Lanlan is tired of playing with it."

    Lanlan turned on the optical brain and gave Heihei an experiment.

    Then the little boy saw that some falling fruits suddenly appeared on the screen, such as watermelons and bananas. If you wave your hand and cut them, you can cut them in half, and then you can score!

    Heihei looked at it, his eyes getting brighter and brighter, and he shouted: "I want to play, I want to play! Let me play! Let me play, okay!"

    Heihei seemed to want to play, and Lanlan had no choice but to let me play. Play black and white.

    But Heihei couldn't finish it once he started playing. Lanlan had no choice but to give Heihei this optical brain. Finally, Lanlan gritted her teeth and took the duck-style optical brain with the minesweeper game. She encouraged it. She rubbed her cheeks and put the optical computer away in distress, planning to use this as an apology gift to Brother Shi Shu.

    After returning to the Strawberry Starship, Heihei had been playing cutting fruits on the way to Jiaojiao's mother's house.

    When the place arrived, Heihei was still concentrating on cutting fruits.

    Lanlan stopped calling Heihei and went down to knock on the door by herself.

    There was no one at Jiaojiao's mother's house, so Lanlan knocked on the door for a long time, and finally had to regretfully return to the starship.

    His black eyes were glued to the screen and he couldn't pull it out. He was so happy chopping fruits that he asked: "Is there no one there?"

    Lanlan activated the Strawberry Starship: "Jiaojiao's mother may have gone to Dad Yun's house, or Dad Gu's house, or Bray's dad's house." The

    little girl said, and drove the Strawberry Starship to Dad Yun's house first . .

    There is no one in Yun’s father’s house either.

    Went to Gu’s father’s house again.

    There was also no one at Gu’s father’s house.

    "The only one left is Bray's father's house. Bray's father and Jiaojiao's mother have known each other for the first time. Lanlan has never seen him return to his own home. He has always lived with Jiaojiao's mother."

    Lanlan didn't hug her . I expected to go to Bray's father's house. Sure enough, when I arrived at the nearby street, I saw that it looked like no one had cleaned it in a lifetime.

    Lanlan parked the Strawberry Starship outside a small house that was so dilapidated that the roof was almost gone, and she carefully got off the Starship.

    Heihei thought it was so scary here, and he didn't dare to let Lanlan go down alone, so he temporarily gave up the fun fruit-cutting game and went with Lanlan.

    The two little cubs held hands and carefully stuck together. They tentatively walked to the door and were about to knock on the door. However, there was a "squeak" and the door suddenly opened by itself.

    Hei Hei was so frightened that his hair stood up instantly!

    Lanlan was too scared to move!

    The two children decided not to get closer. Lan Lan hugged Hei Hei's arms, tremblingly tilted her head and shouted inside: "Is there anyone? Bu, Bu Rui's father? Brother Shi Shu? You, are you there?" "

    I shouted twice, but there was no movement.

    Heihei quickly said: "No, no, let's go, go!"

    Lanlan turned around and was about to run away.

    As a result, at this moment, in the room behind, a cold and bone-chilling young voice suddenly sounded out word by word: "You still know how to find me."

    Lan Lan: "!!!"

    Hei Hei: "!!!"

    The two children's eyes widened at the same time. They turned around tremblingly and saw that the wind had blown the door completely open. Inside the house, there was a dark place without lights. A slender and gloomy figure, filled with murderous aura, stood there like a dead man.

    One second later...

    "Ahhhhhhh!"

    "There's a ghost!"

    Blue Star, the mother of all things, and Dark Matter, the overlord of the universe, thought they had seen a ghost, and ran in so scared that they rolled and crawled in After landing on the Strawberry Starship, they pressed the button and the Strawberry Starship flew away without even daring to look back!

    Shi Shu in the room: "...?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 71 75
https://www.ddxs.com/naimengxiaosangshiqigebabatuanchongwo/ [No CP+Group Pet Cute Baby+Apocalypse+Three-year-old Zombie with Super High Combat Power]...
259K 8.1K 185
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
159K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
105K 2.2K 191
https://m.shubaow.net/218/218412/ Author: Italian Goose Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-19 Latest: Chapter 214 After the heroine...