Enemies - Katie McCabe

By EnglandLionesses1

Ellie Stone and Katie McCabe are sworn enemies. Ever since Katie made a bad tackle on the pitch, almost costi... More

1- Signing
2- Roomates
3- Clubbing
4- Partners
5- getting along, kind of
6- The Christmas season
7- Meeting
8- Arsenal vs Chelsea
9- Jealousy (Katie)
not an update
10- Nightmare
11- Beach day
12- Training
13- where is she?
14- home
15- unexpected guest
16- Argument
17- News
18- Movie night
19- Not an update but important!
20- Katies apartment
21- Reunited
23- Decorating
24- New books
25- Match day
Announcement

22- New house

2.2K 51 6
By EnglandLionesses1

Ellies pov:
Beth came running over to me holding Liliana. "Katie's trying to take her from me!" Beth whined. Katie came running around the corner but stopped when she saw the look I was giving her. "Katie you need to share" I said laughing. "Its my turn!" Alessia said scooping Liliana out of Beth's arms.

Alessia put Liliana on her shoulders before walking with beth back over to Kyra and Lotte. I smiled to myself watching them all fuss over her. She absolutely loved it. "Penny for your thoughts?" Katie asked hugging me from behind. "Considering that I kept it a secret from everyone the girls love her." I said getting tearful. Katie kissed my cheek. "We all love her." Katie said smiling. "Thank you for not running" I said joking. "Why would I?" Katie said confused. "Well usually if someone keeps the fact they have a child from you then people leave" I explained. Katie just chuckled and kissed me again.

"Ellie what do I feed it?" Beth asked confused. She was holding a sandwich trying to give it to Liliana. "Shes 4 beth she cant have that! She'll probably choke!" Viv said snatching the sandwich. "Theres some baby crisps in my bag." I said laughing as beth ran off to find them. "Wait why does she have a different top on?" I asked. Everyone turned to look at katie. I turned to see her face going red. I raised my eyebrow at her before looking at Lilianas back. '15 McCabe' was written with 'My favourite' written in brackets. "Really katie?" I said laughing. "Well she had a kyra one!" Katie protested.

"Found them!" Beth said running back into the room. "I'm feeding her!" Katie said trying to take the bag from Beth. "Katie your not stop being a McTwat." Beth said sticking her tongue out at Katie. Katie gasped "Did you hear that!" she said turning to me. "That's just mean!" Katie said still shocked. I laughed "You deserved it you are being a McTwat" Katie huffed folding her arms. I hugged her, "Stop being dramatic" I said rolling my eyes giving her a small kiss.

"Beth" I heard someone whisper. "OMG SHE SAID MY NAME!" Beth said jumping up and down. "That's not fair!" Katie said annoyed. "IM HER FAVOURITE" Beth said clapping. Viv just rolled her eyes. "Your very loud" Viv said putting her hands on Beth's shoulders. Beth calmed down abit but was still clapping.

At the end of training I got into Katie's car after strapping Liliana in. "I've bought a house" I said turning to katie. "Oh cool" Katie replied. "My offer still stands" I said smiling. "You can move in once its decorated" I added. Katie turned to look at me and kissed my cheek. "Maybe I will, maybe I wont" She said turning the car on. "Dont be a McAss" I said hitting her arm. "I'm not a big fan of all of these nicknames" Katie said rolling her eyes. Liliana giggled from the backseat. "She finds it funny" I said laughing. Katie shot me a disapproving look before eventually laughing too.

When we eventually got to Millies Liliana was fast asleep. "You've tired her out" I said laughing. "I wish you didnt have to go" Katie said smiling. I kissed her "Me too". She lent over and kissed me again but pulled back when she heard a loud knock on the window. "Heyyyy" Millie said smiling. Katie rolled her eyes. Millie loves to wind Katie up whenever she gets the chance. "See you later Katie" I said giving her another small kiss before getting out of the car.

I unbuckled Liliana from her carseat and carried her inside. "Do you want me to look after her while your decorating the new house?" Millie offered opening the lounge door for me. "I found wouldn't mind, I'm going to get the arsenal girls to help me so it should only take a few days" I said sighing. "You look exhausted. While shes asleep have a lay down on the sofa" Millie suggested. I played down on my back with Liliana snuggled into my chest snoring.

Millies pov:
I took a picture of Ellie and Liliana sleeping and sent it to Katie.

McWeirdo 🦗

There so cute

You moving in with
Ellie?

Yeah I think so

Ok just dont hurt her
again or I will get
involved this time
McCabe.

Understood

I locked my phone and put a blanket over Ellie and Liliana before going up to bed myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ellies pov:
While I was waiting for Liliana to wake up I decided to message the Arsenal group chat.

I laughed before putting my phone down on the sofa as Liliana began to move. "Mañana hermosa" I whispered kissing her cheek. She gave me a hug before jumping off to go play with Milo.

"Morning" Millie said yawning at the bottom of the stairs. "are you ok to look after her today?" I asked. "Yeah that's fine, we'll probably go to the cafe or the park" Millie said nodding.

I made Millie and Liliana some breakfast before heading upstairs to get dressed. I threw on a old pair of jogging bottoms and an old hoodie I used for painting. I tied my hair into a messy bun and put some mascara on before I heard the doorbell ring. I chuckled to myself knowing that Millie would answer.

"Nope not today" Millie said through the letter box. "Come onn" Katie complained. "Let me in" Katie said banging on the door. "Let her in Millie!" I shouted down the stairs. I heard her huff before reluctantly opening the door. "Finally" Katie said annoyed. "Do you want to wait out there in the cold or in here?" Millie said not approving of Katie's tone. "Sorry" Katie said sheepishly before running up the stairs. "Heyyy" I said looking at her in my mirror.

She walked up behind me and kissed my cheek. "You look amazing" She said smiling. I laughed "I'm only wearing old stuff". "You still look beautiful" Katie said turning me around. I smiled before kissing her again. There was a knock on my door "Stop kissing in there you two" Millies voice said. I laughed before breaking the kiss and grabbing my bag. "We better go" I said holding Katie's hand and leading her out of my room.

"Lily where are you?" Katie said when she got to the bottom of the stairs. "Lily?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Liliana is such a long namee" Katie complained. "Mhmm and what would you have called her?" I asked laughing. "Katie of course" She replied smiling. Liliana ran from the kitchen to Katie, she ran straight into Katie's arms and katie lifted her up kissing the top of her head.

Millie lent against the doorway. "I'll take her out if that's ok?" Millie said taking Liliana out of Katie's arms. "That's fine" I said smiling before pushing Katie out of the front door.

"Right we need to go pick up some paint" I instructed and katie nodded driving us to B&Q. I picked out the paint I like, let katie choose what she wanted for her room and grabbed a few decorations.

When we were finished katie drove us to my new house. Beth and Viv were stood outside arguing. "What's happened?" I asked laughing. "Vivs saying I'm short but I'm adverage height shes just a giant!" Beth explained. Viv just rolled her eyes before hugging beth from behind. Beth huffed before eventually hugging Viv back. "I loved that picture, what did it say again? Vivianne miedema and guest?" Katie said winding beth up. Beth chased katie until katie looked herself in the car. "Viv help! Viv get her!" Katie shouted out of the car window.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 6.4K 72
sophia jones almost gets caught in a lie with her mother about her "girlfriend" she asks her friend of 3 years to pretend to be her girlfriend. what...
35.4K 961 18
Who knew signing to a new club would result in two contracts. When Leah Williamson comes to you with a no strings attached contract you can't help bu...
54.6K 1.6K 32
Leah doesn't let new people into her life. She is a fairly well known "celebrity" now. She isn't sure who to trust other than those she was close wit...
52.7K 1.4K 30
A young physiotherapist from Australia, Peyton Ackley, moves to England to achieve her dream of changing Women's Sports. Where will this new life tak...