Patrick Stump Imagines/onesho...

By scxttered

just little oneshots about the frontman of Fall Out Boy. fluff and stuff a little more cheeky if required ;))... More

introooo
I Keep my Jelousy Close (suggestive)
Dance, Dance... How Misery Loved Me (fluff)
I'm Coming Apart at the Seams (fluff)
Rocky Horror (smüt)
Parents (smüt)
Fashion Magazines (fluff)
Fall From Your Window (fluff)
Bunny Boy (smüt, pt1)
Bunny Boy (smüt 2)
help meee (not a story i just need help)
Centuries (fluff)
So Much For Tour Bus (smüt)
They Weren't So Great (fluff)
I'm Like A Lawyer (suggestive)
Summer Days (smüt/request)
Put This Record Down (fluff)
Sunshine Machine (suggestive)
Rhythm of the Rain (smüt)
I wanna scream 'I love you' (fluff)
When I'm Home Alone... (smüt)
1K!!!
Mi Amour (fluff)
Alpha Dog (fluff)
In Sweaty Rooms (fluff)
In Sweaty Rooms (fluff. pt2)
Everything You Say... (smüt, pt1)
Everything you say... (smüt. pt2)

A long days work (fluff)

96 4 8
By scxttered

Hey so this is the first one, it's a fluff about a female reader and Patrick.

Basically you come home tired and Patrick takes care of you, it isn't thr most inventive but I had to start somewhere

It's SRAR era Patrick

Feedback welcome

Happy reading!

~•~•~•~•

You drive home, holding your hand to your mouth as you yawn deeply, squinting at the dark road ahead of you. The car lights blur as your eyes fill with water from yawning. You have the radio on but you weren't listening to it, it was just white noise.

It wasnt a particularly upsetting or difficult job, it was just tiring. You hadn't been sleeping well and you and Patrick had both been working hard on his album, having some experience with music yourself, your husband had turned to you for ideas, inspiration and help which was fine but it did add to your stresses a little bit.

It was a common drab night, drizzly and dark, but not wet enough to wear a raincoat; a bit cold, not freezing but enough to make you shiver as you entered the outside. It was days like this that you just wanted to be home, in the warm, strong arms of your husband. Thinking about him sat in his studio, editing his work that he and his bandmates had meticulously put together, his beautiful eyes behind his large glasses and the cute little fedora on his head, bought a smile to your face. You couldn't wait to see him.

You yawned again and made the familiar right turn onto your road. A couple of houses down, you reversed into your driveway. With a final yawn you got your coat and bag off the passenger seat, got out, locked the car and went inside (luckily the front door was left unlocked by Patrick).

Darkness hit your eyes as all the lights were off downstairs. The steps leading to the upstairs rooms before you had a faint glow coming from the top, Patrick was in his studio as yoy suspected. Sighing at the fact you had to feel your way to the lightswitch in the darkened hallway, you felt pathetically about for it. You found it quickly due to the fact you and Patrick had lived here for 3 years since your marriage.

You placed your bag, coat and car keys down on the dining room table which was just in a room off the hall.

"Patrick?" You shouted up from the room. No answer.
"Patrick?!" You said again, louder this time. There was no obvious sound but he usually had his headphones on, that's why he didn't hear you, you thought. You sighed again, you just wanted to relax but you went upstairs, following the beacon of light.

A rectangle of warm yellow surrounded the door to his room and inside you could hear the clicking of a mouse and the tap of fingers on a keyboard. Without bothering to knock (he wouldn't have heard you anyway), you entered his room.

His desk sat at the opposite wall so his leather-jacket-covered back was to you. You were right, he did have his headphones on, and his fedora. He was hunched over his computer, Garageband open. You smiled to yourself, he was so cute. Unintentionally quietly, you walked towards him, saying his name again but to no avail; he was fully immersed in his work. When you got behind him you leant down and carefully wind your arms around his shoulders, he visibly jumped at the sudden contact, clearly unaware of your presence.

"Y/n?" He said with a gasp. He panted, you'd made him jump. You nodded silently, putting your face into the side of his neck and closing your eyes. "You frightened me... Holy smokes! I didn't know you were home,' he exclaimed, taking off his headphones, still breathing heavily.

You didn't reply.

"Did you call me?" He asked, placing his hands on your arms which were still around him, in a half hug. You nodded again.

"Everything okay?" He asked, his breathing slowing and concern entering his voice.

You nodded and after a couple of seconds mumbled, "a long day..." into his neck.

"A long day, baby?" He repeated softly, leaning his head to the side and against yours. You nodded. Patrick kissed your arms and hands gently and frowned to himself.

"You stay here, I'll run you a bath Princess." You shook your head, not letting go. You didn't want him to go, you wanted to stay with him and cuddle. "Hey, what is it, honeybunny?" He said sadly.

"I just want a cuddle," you whispered, your voice muffled against his soft skin.

Patrick let out a small "awe" and spun his chair around, opening his arms as you gladly climbed into his lap and put your head on his shoulder. You were exhausted. He rubbed your back for a while as you breathed softly, you were more relaxed now.

After about 10 minutes you pulled your head back to look at him. He smiled gently at you, still rubbing your back.

"Now, how about that bath, my princess?" He suggested again, moving his hand to tuck a piece of stray hair behind your ear. You nodded and hugged him again.

"That'd be wonderful," you said quietly.

Patrick picked you up, still in the same position you were sat in, so your legs were around his waist and your head still on his shoulder, and carried you to the bathroom. He sat you down on the closed toilet lid and began to run the hot water, putting the plug in the plughole. Looking at the selection of bubble baths and bath bombs that you had both collected over the years, he selected one he had bought for you last Christmas; a cinnamon and apple bubble bath. He loved the smell of cinnamon, something he made very clear through the gifts he bought you. It was his favourite and you knew it. He always denied that fact but you thought it was sweet that he liked such fragrant smells. After adding it to the water, white iridescent bubbles appeared. It looked so inviting.

Between checking the water temperature and kissing your head, Patrick gathered your favourite fluffy pajamas and towel, putting them on the radiator to get warm for after your bath.

Soon the bath was ready and Patrick left the room for you to get undressed and enter the water, he was always respectful like that, it was something you admired most in him. When you got in you shouted to him to let him know but there was no reply, he must've gone back to his studio but no bother. Closing your eyes you leant back in the liquid, your body fully immersed in the fragrant water and sparkling bubbles. The heat and smell instantly calmed you and you sighed happily, a tranquil smile on your face.

A few minutes after there was a knock on the bathroom door.
"Mmmhm... Patrick?' You said sleepily, opening your eyes slightly, only your head could be seen due to the bubbles.

Patrick entered holding a wooden tray with a bowl of soup, a spoon and a mug of hot chocolate complete with cream and marshmallows, a smile on his face.

"I figured you'd be hungry after work and a hot choclate always goes down a treat, right?" He said sweetly, slotting the tray over thr sides of the bath so it was above you.

"Oh, Patrick-"

"I just... I want to help you relax. You've been working so hard what with your job and helping me with the album and being dragged around to studios and filming locations and... y'know?", he said fiddling with his glasses. " You've done so much to help me with my career and... well... while I can't do much to help with yours... I don't really understand all- all this... all this stuff you do, I want to help you with other things like your mental health and everything," he said, not looking you in the eye until he'd done talking, he'd often told you he found it easier to talk that way. He smiled slightly at you. "I love you," he added. "... and you smell... great," he chuckled nervously.

You smiled back and sat up, still only your head and shoulders visible. "Oh Patrick, aren't you the sweetest thing ever?" You said, placing a damp hand lovingly on the side of his face. He didn't seem to mind the water on your hand as he took it in his and placed another kiss to it.

"Anything for my princess," he smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 460 16
Lasted edited by June 17th, 2015 Patrick Stump. The lead singer of Fall Out Boy. He is a 30 year old man without love. His wife cheated on him with...
269K 12K 195
I have lots of ideas so here they are! ~~~Please enjoy :)
220K 7.9K 105
book one • 101 dramatic, fluffy, happy, or weird imagines about the one and only patrick vaughn stump. because patrick is an angel and everybody love...
4K 122 34
COMPLETED Side Note: the first few oneshots are pretty trash considering I didn't know anything about how to write. Sorry about that:/ This is a book...