Feels Like Home (Purinz)

By AndreParkerSA

#1 Purinz Purinz (G!P) Huh Yunjin finally gets the big break that she's been asking for. But when she finds... More

Home Sweet Home
With A Little Help
The Bathroom
Living Room
Suit
The Date
Kitchen
Making Plans
I Love You
School
Seoul
Back In Japan
Sick
Lingerie
Car
Weekend Trip
It's Different
Stressed
Tension
Christmas
Fix It
The Kim Family
Seats
Sticks and Pebbles
Wedding Day
Feels Like Home
A/N
New story

Distractions

767 19 1
By AndreParkerSA

Winter was finally ending and that meant it was a bit more bearable to stay outside of their house for longer. Yunjin decided to take Eunchae out to shop during that weekend for their trip to Korea. The teenager was excited to buy new clothes and a dress for the wedding and she was happier that Yunjin decided to come with.

It was better for Yunjin to come with her anyway since she knows what Seoul was like during the start of Spring. Then again, she thought about it and there really wasn't much of a difference between there and Japan. But who was she to miss out on quality time with Eunchae?

Chaewon wasn't with them since she was at the art studio again, her friends have been inviting her there more often and at this point, they should just ask Chaewon to join in with them. Yunjin knows the studio has programs where they teach classes and she thought it would be perfect if Chaewon can get back into the employment status again.

Kai seemed to be alright with the idea, he's been telling Chaewon that she was finally free to look for a job again if there are any offers for her. At least his new change of heart lifted a heavy load on the family and they were happy enough to indulge it.

At least Chaewon and Eunchae were slowly warming up to him again. But Chaeyoung didn't bother Yunjin to get them to like him again, they were being cautious, or angsty. She wasn't sure if there was a difference but she didn't want to push. In due time, she believes.

"Yunjin, does this look nice?" Eunchae asked, pulling out a dress she saw from the racks.

She looked at it, watching Eunchae drape it in front of her and waited for an answer. Yunjin smiled. "It looks great. The air will still be a bit chilly so we should also look for a new coat for you while we're at it."

Eunchae smiled and placed the dress over her arm. "Okay!" Then the teen ran over to the other racks to look for something else.

Yunjin followed behind her and scanned some of the clothes, thinking if she should go to the adults section and pick something nice for Chaewon. But she wasn't good at stuff like this, she only knew how to choose the specific things that Chaewon likes. So if it's something like clothes or perfume, Yunjin might fuck it up. If only Yeji was here to help. Or Wonyoung. They knew how to choose the best gifts.

After paying for the items Eunchae wanted to get, the two are now walking along the mall, passing by different stores, Eunchae occasionally checking out what we're on display while Yunjin leisurely walks beside her.

"Wanna get ice cream?" Yunjin asked, leaning sideways towards Eunchae and the teenager giggled and softly punched Yunjin's arm.

"I'm not a kid anymore." She puffed her chest and that made Yunjin chuckle. Then the teen softened her expression. "How about a drink? Like a shake or something."

Yunjin smiled and nodded her head, letting Eunchae lead her to wherever the girl wanted to buy the drink. But as they walked along the stores, something caught Yunjin's attention and couldn't help but stop to look at it.

The teen seemed to notice as well, walking beside Yunjin, and looking at the shiny band with the small rock sitting beautifully on top.

It was perfect. Silver seemed to look best on Chaewon. Though her girlfriend really wasn't the type to wear a lot of accessories. An occasional necklace but that's only when they had a date and Chaewon would immediately keep it once they got home, when they still had time to change before diving into sex.

But there was something about that ring that made Yunjin feel so drawn to it. Did she want to propose already? Isn't it too early? They weren't going to reach an anniversary yet until a couple of more months. But she couldn't shake the need to get it already.

"Do you wanna get it for Auntie?"

That made Yunjin shake herself awake from her imaginations. She blinked a couple of times, rubbing the back of her neck when she realized they stopped because she got distracted.

"Sorry, let's just get the drink." Yunjin tried to shrug off. But she stopped when Eunchae just looked at her.

"We could totally check it out? Maybe it's not that expensive?" Eunchae seemed to be insistent about it. She didn't wait for Yunjin's response and grabbed her arm to pull her in the store, already asking the clerk to pull out the ring on the display.

Yunjin wasn't sure how everything was happening so fast but when the actual thing was sitting in front of her, she was amazed. It was so small, but it seemed perfect. The clerk allowed her to pick it up from the box and when she did, there was this unknown pull coming from it and she was compelled to get it.

"Will she like this?" She absentmindedly asked. Looking down at Eunchae and presenting the ring to her. Eunchae bent over to inspect the ring closely and she nodded.

"Of course she will!" She said happily.

Yunjin gulped. The clerk looked at her with a smile on her face as well, then she proceeded to explain the little details of the piece of jewelry. But all of those words were clouded in her mind since all she could think about was what Chaewon would say if Yunjin did go on one knee and asked her the one question that she's never imagined herself asking ever.

"Okay." She breathed out. "I'll buy it."

*****

"So do you want to join the gallery?" Her friend asked, as they sat at the side of the of the studio.

Chaewon drank the water from her bottle, gulping it down before she spoke. "What?"

Her friend smiled and giggled a bit. "Do you want to join the gallery? I mean, we checked your resume, and you have a pretty solid history with teaching kids and adults. I think we need that here." She leaned back on the wall, looking at Chaewon. "We really need the extra help."

"Really?" Chaewon had a hard time believing what she was saying. It's been three long years since she's done this and even if her insecurities were shrouding her logical thoughts. "I'm kinda rusty though."

"Chaewon, we've been watching you since last month. It doesn't look like you stopped." She said, looking at Chaewon and placing a hand gently on her arm. "I get it, it's scary and the insecurities are probably going to make you hesitant. But we've seen your paintings and your abilities, and we think it'll be great for you to join our team. You're great with handling kids too and that's a great benefit cause our rookie keeps swearing."

She pursed her lips, thinking about what would Yunjin say if she was with her right now. The soft and loving expression played vividly in her mind and the comfort she was looking for was there.

"Okay, when do I start?"

Yunjin and Eunchae were busy trying to find a place inside Eunchae's bedroom to hide the ring. It was silly, but Yunjin knows how Chaewon cleans their bedroom and she knows that she'll find it eventually if they don't take extra measures.

Chaewon barely goes inside Eunchae's room, only when it's direly needed. So hiding the ring there was the perfect idea.

"You sure she won't find it here?" Yunjin asked in a loud whisper, looking away but pointing at the dresser.

"Yunjin, this is my underwear drawer, I don't think she'll snoop through it." Eunchae deadpans and then pats her back. "It'll be fine—"

"What are you two doing?" Chaewon asked by the doorway. Crossing her arms and raising a brow at the both of them.

The two whipped their heads at her, Yunjin immediately started stuttering, a bit shocked to see how Chaewon was home already and her timing was impeccable as always. "We just came home from the mall and we're just—"

"We're picking out the clothes I have here that we can bring to Korea." Eunchae saves her before she stumbles on her words.

God why was she acting like Yujin all of a sudden. Chaewon could read her like a book, and it's making her even more nervous because if Chaewon asks one question that presses the situation, Yunjin is going to spill.

Instead Chaewon shrugged. "I was wondering why you two weren't downstairs when I got home." Then she placed her arms on her hips and smiled widely at them. "I got a job again."

Yunjin and Eunchae looked at each other with big eyes and then back at Chaewon, rushing to capture her in a big hug.

"Wow!" Yunjin breathed out, a bit uncomfortable to keep her excitement PG since there's a child in the vicinity, so swearing was strictly prohibited. "I'm so proud of you."

"Yeah, I'm proud of you too!" Eunchae says, looking up at her aunt. "Are you gonna teach kids how to dance again?"

Chaewon nodded. "Yeah but they said I can start with the kids after a week. You know, to orient myself."

"That's fine. Pace yourself." Yunjin placed a kiss on her hand. "You'll do great." Then she looked at Eunchae. "I'm sure it's because we got her those joggers. They are lucky."

Eunchae giggled, before she could respond, her cell phone started ringing and she rushed to answer it. Chaewon decided to leave her to her call and pulled Yunjin towards their bedroom.

Once they were inside, Chaewon closed the door to a lock and crossed her arms over her chest. "Okay, spill."

Yunjin stopped on her tracks and turned around slowly. "What do you mean?"

Chaewon raised her brow. "I know you two like the back of my hand. You're hiding something and you're using Eunchae to help you."

That wasn't good. Chaewon immediately suspsected that she was hiding something, which was true. So Yunjin has play this cool, so she won't give too much away. But damn, she really hated hiding things from her. "What makes you think we're doing that?"

Chaewon rolled her eyes now. "Because you never go inside her room, and you stutter. You always do that when you're hiding something. Which is why you gave up on elaborate surprises." She looked at Yunjin again, huffing her chest.

"Crap." She cursed to herself. She had to think fast. She knows she can't lie because Chaewon will definitely find out if she does. Unless she tries to deflect the truth.

"She asked me for help." Yunjin then stepped closer to Chaewon, unknowingly making her walk backwards until she hit the door. Yunjin's hands slid under her shirt, fingers caressing the skin of her hips. "You really think I would lie about something like that?"

Seemed like it was working, Chaewon was blushing hard now, trying to keep her serious expression. She could see Chaewon's eyes dart from hers down to her lips. "I know you won't lie. I just have a feeling you're hiding something."

If Chaewon wasn't going to let go of this idea, she could always try to use seduction as her last resort. Yunjin's eyes stared at her, fixing a gaze on Chaewon's lips and dipped her face closer. Chaewon was about to lean in and kiss her, but Yunjin suddenly pulled back, smirking at how she managed to catch her in a trance.

"That's mean." Chaewon whined, wrapping her arms around Yunjin's neck and moving closer to catch her lips. But Yunjin deviated again and quickly pressed her lips onto Chaewon's neck, her arms already circling her delicate waist.

Chaewon was about to whine again, but she suddenly moaned out when Yunjin's hands slithered inside her pants and fingers immediately catching her already dampened pussy.

"What's mean?" Yunjin whispered in her ear, her breathy words and the husky tone made Chaewon even more moist.

Chaewon's nails dug into her shoulders, moaning already when she was making small circles on her clit. Yunjin kissed her pulse point, nipping and biting as she teased her even more.

"What you're doing." Chaewon managed to say, her head was resting on Yunjin's shoulder. "This is mean."

Yunjin smirked, she kissed her neck one more time and then pulled her hand out of Chaewon's pants. She takes her hand and gently guided them towards the bed. Yunjin sat down and pulled Chaewon closer, making her straddle her lap and pulling her shirt up, then throwing it away. She felt a bit lucky that Chaewon wasn't wearing a sports bra today.

"You look gorgeous, you know that?" Yunjin said with a gentle smile then she dipped her head and laid feathery like kisses over Chaewon's chest, trailing it down to the soft mounds of her breast.

Chaewon couldn't respond properly with how ticklish and enticing Yunjin's lips felt on her skin. The tingling feeling was rushing through every nerve in her body, she cards her hands through the short hair, tugging it when she felt Yunjin's lips puckered more or when she would nip and gently suck on her skin.

Yunjin's hands were spread out on her hips, feeling as much as she could with each touch and caress. Chaewon's skin was so smooth, and it felt like a crime if she didn't make the most out of the moment. She had to feel everything, as much as she could.

With a quick motion, Yunjin unclasped her bra with one hand and the other was already sneaking up to cup one breast firmly. She discarded the bra, enjoying the amount of skin that was in front of her again. Yunjin dipped her head once more, pressing her lips onto the softness of her breast, pushing Chaewon a bit backward so she can inch lower to a stiff nipple.

"Fuck." Chaewon breathes out, hands gripping onto Yunjin's shoulders, her body shaking with the feeling of a hot mouth over her.

Yunjin hummed in delight, running her tongue over it slowly, wanting to savour as much as she could. Her other hand slithered up, cupping her other breast, and gently grazing the pad of her thumb over the other nipple.

As much as Yunjin loves their rough and carnal sex, there are moments where taking things slowly were in the same, intense and satisfying levels of passion. She wants Chaewon to know that despite them doing the deed several times over the course of their relationship, she still wanted her. Her desires have never changed, in fact, Yunjin believes that they've only been growing each day they spent together.

Chaewon keeps worrying that she's getting older and that her body is deteriorating as days go by. But for Yunjin she was still perfect, she was still beautiful, she was still Chaewon. She loved everything about her, every detail of her face and her body, her little habits, the way her eyes disappear when she smiles, the moles on her face. They were everything to her.

How her body reacts to each touch, lick, and bite she does. Each moan, each scratch, the way Chaewon says her name as she reaches her climax. She wanted more of it.

Chaewon suddenly pushes herself off of Yunjin and pulls down her sweatpants and underwear, then she sits back on Yunjin's lap, moaning immediately when she latches her mouth on her nipple again.

Yunjin pulls her zipper down and carefully takes out her cock, letting it graze onto her wet pussy. She grunted when Chaewon gently lifted herself and guided her cock into her, moving slowly, her walls already clamping down on the length.

Chaewon moaned louder when Yunjin sucked onto her nipple a little harder and then let it go when Chaewon started riding her a bit faster, leaning their foreheads together, moaning into their small intimate space. Yunjin pulls them down onto the bed, grabbing Chaewon's ass tightly and then thrusts herself upwards into her. Pushing her cock deeper inside of her in small yet tight thrusts.

Her head was spinning with how hot Chaewon was moaning, her voice was sending her into a spiral and all she could do fuck her even more, using her hands to move Chaewon's ass downwards in time with her strokes.

"Fuck, Yun." Chaewon moaned a bit louder, feeling Yunjin's cock brush on a sensitive part of her. With that reaction, Yunjin kept at it, making sure to angle herself to get Chaewon going.

Chaewon pushed herself up, unbuttoning Yunjin's pants to free her cock from the restraint, then she rocked her hips back and forth, feeling as much as she could. She threw her head back when Yunjin's hands roamed upwards to cup her breasts again, tightening her grip when Chaewon was clenching herself more.

"I love you." Yunjin moaned out, eyes never leaving Chaewon's face. Chaewon furrowed her brows and moved her hips more, bouncing herself on Yunjin's cock, the words made her even more aroused, heart swelling and desires growing.

She dropped herself on Yunjin again, arms planted on both sides of her head and kissed her. Their tongues colliding and tasting, the sounds of muffled cries of lust echoing and making them want more.

Yunjin gripped her ass again and thrusted more, bottoming out on her.

"I'm coming." Chaewon's breathing was quicker now, her moans were getting choked out of her as she felt Yunjin's cock reach in so deep. After a few more thrusts, she came. "Shit, Yun!" She dropped her head on her shoulder, and her body was shaking uncontrollably with how intense her orgasm was.

Yunjin wrapped her arms around her torso, keeping her close as possible but didn't stop thrusting into her. Chaewon couldn't get herself to voice out her pleasure, she was gripping onto Yunjin's shirt as she felt her walls tighten and Yunjin's cock throbbing inside her.

"I'm gonna come." Yunjin moans out, her hips were starting to lose tempo as she felt her balls tighten and Chaewon was clenching onto her even more. "Fuck, Chaewon."

She grabbed onto Chaewon tightly and with one last thrust, she rutted deep inside of her. Chaewon tried to bite in her cries when she felt herself get filled up again by Yunjin, eyes rolling at the back of her head with how much pleasure was flowing through her body.

They held each other for a while. Yunjin lifted Chaewon's face as she showered it with kisses, both of them were smiling and just enjoying their little bubble of bliss. She was whispering sweet words that would make Chaewon blush more and give her small kisses on her lips or on her nose and they were just lost in their world.

After a while, Yunjin pulled out, she cleaned up Chaewon and the two decided to go back to cuddling. Chaewon was telling Yunjin what happened to her at the studio, about her job offer and she could hide her excitement about it. It made Yunjin happy.

She wanted Chaewon to be happy, to be listened to or to be appreciated. As much as her gentle words, acts of love and the steamy part of their relationship was good enough, sometimes all she needed was to be listened to. Chaewon was a quiet person, too considerate for her own good. Yunjin was just glad that she's able to be that person for Chaewon, she'll do everything to support her and listen to everything she needs to let out.

"Auntie." Eunchae called from outside and it made them jolt from the bed. "Shall I heat up the pan?"

"Shit. I forgot about dinner" Chaewon whispered and scrambled out of the bed, trying to find all her clothes but Yunjin was quick to button herself up and ran to the door.

"Wanna order something instead?" Yunjin asked suddenly, pushing herself out of the door so Eunchae won't see her aunt still indecent. Chaewon was starting to be amazed at how she knew what would always make Eunchae excited.

The teen had a smile from ear to ear and nodded her head eagerly. "Can we get MOS?"

Yunjin chuckled and looked back at Chaewon , who was still trying to put on her sweatpants and her shirt. Chaewon managed to nod. "Yeah kid, we can. Come on, help me order." She said as she grabbed her phone, and they went downstairs.

They entered the kitchen and checked if Chaewon was following behind. Yunjin immediately leaned over to Eunchae "She was relentless, she kept asking me why was I in your room and that I was hiding something." Yunjin whispered.

"She is pretty smart." Eunchae hummed and then looked at Yunjin. "Did you distract her?"

She blushed. Of course she did, but she's not going to tell her how. "Somewhat. When she gets to the kitchen, let's just talk about something interesting—so you want the rice burger and the fries?" Yunjin immediately changed their topic when she heard Chaewon's soft footsteps from the stairs.

Eunchae immediately gave a thumbs up and then watched the entrance as her aunt came through. "Yeah and maybe ice cream."

Chaewon walked over to check the menu online and luckily got the two, she didn't bring up their little secret. It's best if she forgets, Yunjin was never good at lying. Especially if it's with Chaewon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 178 8
"As it turns out, fake dating Yunjin involves a lot of confusing interactions. One minute she'll be teasing Chaewon about how fat Shiro looks in the...
26.7K 1.2K 59
#1 Purinz (Purinz) Police detective Huh Yunjin is strung out, overworked, and a bit antisocial. So how in the world has she found herself taking car...
3K 193 14
☆ Chaewon a self-known introvert struggles when it comes to deciding her future, she tries to be as carefree as she can but realizes that maybe party...
13.1K 643 18
University student Kim Chaewon finds herself in a fake relationship with rising Kpop soloist - Huh Yunjin. One problem? Chaewon and Yunjin are exes. ...