Living Room

It was torture not being able to talk to Chaewon normally ever since what happened to them in the bathroom. Yunjin took Ryujin's advice and gave her space. Which she did, for almost a week.

But the only other worry was Eunchae, she may be thirteen, but she was very observant. So Yunjin would try her best to strike up a conversation over the dinner table when she could.

Luckily Chaewon was ready to respond to whatever she had to say. So Eunchae didn't notice anything. But it still ate Yunjin's conscience that Chaewon was only talking to her for the sake of her niece.

She could already hear Yujin's voice scolding her and saying she was a horrible person. Or maybe Wonyoung won't talk to her because she tainted her close friend with her perverted actions.

She lets out a sigh, placing the dishes properly in the cupboard. Chaewon was out doing groceries while Yunjin was on lunch break from work and decided to do the dishes after she ate her meals.

Before Chaewon left, Yunjin tried to get her to talk but the Japanese woman was quick to answer and bolted out of the house when Yunjin wasn't looking.

This was definitely killing her. She needed to know what was up.

"I'm home." Chaewon says softly as she removes her shoes and coat by the entrance. Yunjin immediately cleaned up the counter and rushed towards Chaewon to grab all the plastic bags from her hands. "Yun—"

"I got it." Yunjin said with a huff as she carefully carried the heavy bags towards the kitchen. Once she placed them on the table, she walked back to Chaewon and blocked her way towards the living room.

"Y-yes?" Chaewon tried to squirm further away from Yunjin but the younger one stood firm on her spot, eyes not leaving Chaewon's. Chaewon was blushing.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" The question made Yunjin feel vulnerable.

Chaewon started to panic. "W-what do you mean?"

 Yunjin takes in a deep breath and grabs Chaewon's hand, slowly tugging her towards the living room and making her sit on the couch. She sat after, facing Chaewon. "After what happened in the bathroom, you won't look at me. Or talk to me. During dinner, I know you respond to whatever I was saying only because we don't want Eunchae to think we're fighting again."

"Oh."

"Look, I know what happened was kind of weird. And I would understand if you felt like I violated you—"

"N-no!" Chaewon jumped from her seat, resting her hands on Yunjin's. "That's not why... I'm avoiding you."

She raised a brow. "So you were avoiding me?"

Chaewon runs a hand through her hair, her face turning red again. "I can't seem to look at you."

"Why?"

"Because... I might lose control of myself?"

Yunjin tilts her head to the side. "W-what do you mean?"

She lets out another sigh. "Because Yunjin. I've never had sex before, so what happened to us in the bathroom was the farthest I've ever done and because of that I can't seem to calm down when you're around."

Yunjin's eyes went wide. "Oh. That kind of losing control."

Chaewon leans her forehead on Yunjin's shoulder. "You know how hard it is to sit beside you and not be able to touch or kiss you?"

Her cheeks turned red. "I didn't know that." She pauses then looks down at Chaewon. "Wait—you've never done it before?"

Chaewon doesn't look up but shakes her head sideways.