Back In Japan

Yunjin bounced her leg restlessly on the floor while she was sitting at the side, Ryujin was standing by, waiting for their bags to appear on the conveyor belt.

Ryujin was able to sleep throughout the flight without any problems but Yunjin was too excited to see her girlfriend again, so she didn't bother taking a nap despite the travel being almost two hours.

"There's our bags." Ryujin motioned to her as she swiftly grabbed the suitcase and placed it on the cart. "Damn, dude, what the fuck did you pack?"

Yunjin helped position the bag on the cart and sighed. "My mom. She keeps asking me to bring shit back for Chaewon."

"Cute." She said as she lugged her own suitcase besides Yunjin's, and they pushed the cart towards the exit. "Is Chaewon here?"

Yunjin glances at her phone to check her messages again. "Yeah, her last message said she was at the arrival area."

When they exited the airport, it didn't take long for Yunjin to see Chaewon happily waving at them. Ryujin grabbed the cart from her and nodded her head, with that, she ran into Chaewon's arms and hugged her tight.

"God, I missed you." Yunjin breathes out, burying her head into Chaewon's neck.

"A week can do so much huh?" Chaewon says, cupping her face to finally kiss her on the lips. She laid a few more before pulling away to greet Ryujin. She didn't hesitate to give the taller girl a big hug and Ryujin was happy to accept it.

The three hopped in the cab and they sped off to go back home. Ryujin sat in the front while Chaewon and Yunjin leaned on each other, holding their hands tightly as they were telling Chaewon about the things they did in Seoul before taking the flight to Osaka.

After more than half an hour, they reached Kobe. Yunjin paid the cab, and they got on a bus to travel back to Chaewon's neighborhood. Yunjin was excited to show Eunchae all the stuff she brought back to her, and Chaewon couldn't stop smiling at how happy she was talking about her niece.

They reached the house and Eunchae was waiting by the door, she perked up when she heard Yunjin call her and the teen ran across the path to jump on Yunjin, bringing her into a big bear hug. They pulled back from the hug to lug all the suitcases inside but Eunchae suddenly got shy when she laid eyes on Ryujin, she was way smaller compared to the other korean.

"Eunchae, this is Ryujin." Chaewon says as they settle in the living room. "She's Yunjin's good friend and she's the one who's gonna stay with us for a while."

She bows shyly. "Hello." She greets her in Korean.

Ryujin couldn't help but smile at how shy she is and bows as well. "Hi Eunchae. I hope you don't mind me staying here." She spoke back in Japanese, fluently.

The three of them looked at each other and Eunchae's face turned even redder and mumbled something before she bolted upstairs to her room.

"Did I say something wrong?" Ryujin's brows knitted.

Chaewon giggles and waves it off. "She's just shy around new people. She was like that when Yunjin first arrived here."

Yunjin still had a look of confusion. "How the fuck do you know how to speak Japanese?"

Chaewon slapped her arm. "Baby, language."

"Sorry."

Ryujin laughs at that. "I took a linguistics class in college. I had extra units, so I decided to take it. Japanese was easy."

Yunjin huffs. "I've been here for almost half a year, and I still suck at it."

Chaewon kisses her cheeks and pats her back. "And you're doing great." She looks back at the suitcases and points to the stairs. "Let me show you to your room, Ryujin."