Tension

"Fuck." Chaewon whispered harshly as she looked down on Yunjin. She threw her head back when she felt the softness of her girlfriend's tongue slither and caressed through her sensitive folds.

Chaewon liked this position. She was also starting to like being in control whenever they had sex, as much as she loved it when Yunjin would do anything with her, she loved it when Yunjin was helpless under her ministrations. Then again, Yunjin insisted on doing this for her.

Yunjin's hands wrapped around her thighs, fingers caressing the softness of it as her tongue laps over the swollen nub.

Chaewon's knees were starting to shake, she reached down to grip on her hair and started rolling her hips in time with her tongue.

"Baby, I'm close." She whispered. Her hips were moving faster now, shamelessly humping Yunjin's face. When she felt Yunjin's tongue slither inside, she arched her back, pulled on the short hair and tried her best not to moan so loudly.

Yunjin's tongue moved slowly inside her walls, and suddenly pulled out and started flicking onto her clit, pressing it gently as it teases.

"Don't stop." Chaewon says, enjoying the sensations that were flowing through her body. She couldn't control her hips, the slickness of her pussy was easily running over Yunjin's tongue and before she knew it, she came. Her body was shaking, stomach flexing and her hands gripping onto the headboard for support. She twitched when Yunjin lapped her tongue over her again, happily cleaning up her mess.

"Wow." Yunjin finally breathed out, looking up at her girlfriend and caressing her thighs. "You okay? Wanna lie down?"

Chaewon nodded and Yunjin helped her back on the bed, letting her gasp for air as she was still riding down from her high. She opened one eye and watched Yunjin clean her face and fix the boner inside her sweat pants.

"Your—"

Her phone rang.

Chaewon shot up from the bed and Yunjin was quick to retrieve her phone from the table. But Yunjin paused when she saw who was calling.

"Who is it?"

Yunjin immediately passed the phone to her and when she saw who it was, she felt like throwing her phone out the window.

She groaned and then answered the call.

"Yes?"

"I'm flying back tomorrow." Her brother said over the call, and it made Chaewon's heart beat hard, like a surge of pain thumping on her chest. "Can you pick me up?"

Chaewon swallowed hard. "Yeah, of course."

He hummed. "I'm only here for Christmas. I can't stay for New Years."

Typical. She rolled her eyes, but she nodded. "I'll clean up the house and let Eunchae know."

"Is your girlfriend still living there?"

The thumping was there again. She immediately looked at Yunjin who was just waiting at the side of the bed, looking at her with concern. "Of course she is. Why?"

He hummed again. "Guess I get to meet her. Or whatever." Then there was a crackling noise from his end. "Anyway, tomorrow morning at 9am. Don't be late."

Before she could even respond, he ended the call. Chaewon definitely wanted to throw her phone across the room, but Yunjin was quick enough to crawl to her and grab her hands.

"Everything okay?" She gently took the phone away and started laying soft kisses on her knuckles.

Chaewon took a deep breath in, trying so desperately to find comfort in Yunjin's touches. But it was a lot to take in. "My brother is coming home tomorrow."