Feels Like Home (Purinz)

By AndreParkerSA

#1 Purinz Purinz (G!P) Huh Yunjin finally gets the big break that she's been asking for. But when she finds... More

Home Sweet Home
With A Little Help
The Bathroom
Living Room
Suit
The Date
Kitchen
Making Plans
I Love You
School
Seoul
Back In Japan
Sick
Lingerie
Car
Weekend Trip
It's Different
Stressed
Tension
Christmas
Fix It
The Kim Family
Distractions
Sticks and Pebbles
Wedding Day
Feels Like Home
A/N
New story

Seats

896 24 3
By AndreParkerSA

As much as Yunjin didn't want to count the days. But it has been almost a week since the last time she and Chaewon had sex.

Yes, she knows that doesn't matter and that it should always happen organically. But for months straight, since the start of their relationship, she has had crazy and amazing sex with the love of her life, so it felt like they went cold turkey because of Kai's visit.

There have been moments when Yunjin would wake up with her usual boners, tempted to just wake Chaewon up so they can be intimate again. But seeing Chaewon sleep so soundly makes her heart swell ten times more than before that she couldn't bear to break the beautiful moment by flinging her dick around.

She wonders if Chaewon was aware of this too. Maybe her girlfriend was feeling it as well but knowing her usual demeanor, she was shy to say something to Yunjin. But that was odd, considering how comfortable they are already in their relationship.

A part of her worries that Chaewon wasn't interested anymore, or she just lost her urges because of what happened. But she shakes the thoughts away, she was probably overthinking it.

Then again, Yunjin could do something special to set the mood right. But she wasn't sure how.

At that moment she was waiting for Chaewon to come home as some of her friends invited her to an art studio, saying they were gonna teach a lesson or something and they wanted Chaewon to join in. Since they worked at an art studio nearby, they were aware of Chaewon's skills and would love for her to join in.

Of course Chaewon hesitated at first, saying she was rusty and didn't know if she could do it. But when Yunjin and Eunchae found out, they did nothing but encourage her. Even went out of the way to drag her to the mall to buy her the things she needed for it.

Deep down inside, they both knew Chaewon was long overdue for doing things she wanted to do. So what better way to support her by making sure she said yes even after saying no multiple times.

"I'm home." Chaewon called out as she entered the door. Yunjin pocketed her phone and went up to the entrance to greet her.

Chaewon immediately smiles when she sees Yunjin, wraps her arms around her neck and kisses her tenderly. Yunjin smiled as she kissed back, her arms immediately finding Chaewon's waist and caressing them gently.

But she pulled back a bit. "How was it?" She asked as placed soft kisses on Chaewon's neck, enjoying the remnants of sweat and her lavender scent on the soft skin.

"It was great." She breathed out, starting to claw on Yunjin's shoulders when the kisses were starting to tingle. "They posted a video online, maybe I can show you later?"

Yunjin didn't stop kissing until she reached the skin that was exposed around her collarbone. She nodded. "I'd love that."

Chaewon inhaled sharply with the sensations going through her body but managed to concentrate and scanned the living room. "Where's Eunchae?"

Chaeyoung finally pulled back and shrugged. "Kyujin came by earlier and they said they were gonna go out to buy croquettes or something."

Chaewon furrowed her brows, she peeled herself off from Yunjin and immediately grabbed her phone. "She didn't tell me."

"That happened ten minutes ago." Yunjin added. Feeling a bit worried about just letting the girls go out so easily and maybe forgetting to remind the teen to message her aunt. "I told them to come home before sundown."

Her girlfriend didn't respond but brought her phone to her ear and waited. "Eunchae? Where are you?"

Yunjin stayed quiet and sat on the couch while she listened to Chaewon gently scolding Eunchae over the phone.

"I know you can ask permission from Yunjin, but you always have to let me know, okay?" Chaewon sighed and ran her hands through her hair. "Is Kyujin having dinner with us?" She paused. "Well she should. Or else she won't be allowed to visit here any longer." Then she smiled. "Okay, take care."

Yunjin looked confused as the call ended. Chaewon walked over towards her and immediately straddled her lap, making sure her crotch grazed Yunjin's and the friction instantly gave her a boner.

Chaewon's brows shot up. "Wow." She said looking down at the bulge in her girlfriend's pants. "Ryujin and Yujin were right."

Yunjin blushed hard. "W-what?" She grabbed Chaewon's hips and adjusted herself, but it just made her crotch brush more onto Chaewon's and she felt herself twitch. "W-wait, wait—" She closed her eyes a bit to concentrate and opened them to look at Chaewon. "What happened to Eunchae?"

"Oh, yeah, they really did go out to the shopping district to buy croquettes." Chaewon sighed, arms wrapping around Yunjin and then she was subtly moving her hips again, making her boner feel the small grazes. "Did she ask you permission earlier?"

Yunjin was trying her best to focus on what Chaewon was saying, but the fact that they haven't done it for a week and that Chaewon was obviously teasing her was making her brain short circuit. "Yes." Yunjin sucked in a breath when she felt the fabric of her boxes brush on her cock. "She did—" She grabbed Chaewon's waist. "What are you doing?"

Chaewon pouted. "I'm trying to talk to you." But her hips were doing other things and it was starting to get Yunjin a bit riled up. Chaewon straightened her back and looked down at her, smirking. "You look really cute, you know that?"

"Baby—" Yunjin threw her head back when Chaewon pressed her groin even more onto her boner. Trying her best to stifle a moan. She looked back up at Chaewon, furrowing her brows as she watched Chaewon seductively moving her hips.

It felt like a lap dance.

Yunjin's breathing hitched, the thoughts and imagination of a dark room, dim lights and Chaewon in the same black lingerie she had popped into her head. Flashes of scenes where Chaewon was grinding herself shamelessly onto her crotch, watching the stomach move perfectly with each wave she executes.

She was harder now, wanting to taste what was in front of her so bad since it had been so long.

Chaewon suddenly got off her lap, she removed her parka and revealed her crop top, showing off her perfectly toned stomach and then turned around for Yunjin to meet eye to eye with her butt. The perfect, soft ass that she silently loves.

"I haven't worn these in a while." Chaewon said nonchalantly, turning to the side to show her top, and looking at Yunjin expectantly.

She blinked, not even trying to hide the obvious tent in her pants. "I love it." She gulped when Chaewon was stepping closer to her again. "Did you wear the shoes we got you?"

Chaewon turned around again and gently sat on Yunjin's boner. Looking back at her and nodded. "Yeah, it was nice." Then she started rubbing her ass over it, slowly circling her hips and pushing the boner upwards. "Thank you, baby."

Something must've happened in that art session, because this was getting a bit intense for Yunjin. But Yunjin was also very thankful because she was enjoying every second of it.

Chaewon kept going, her hips were just going in slow and sensual circles, Yunjin was starting to feel the warm feeling of her crotch on her bulge, and it was making her mouth water.

Yunjin reached over and tugged on the garter of Chaewon's pants. But Chaewon playfully slapped her hand away and smirked. "No touching."

"God dammit." She cursed under her breath. She didn't want to argue, the teasing was too good to stop anyway. So she decided to lean back, shift her crotch a bit further out and spread her legs for Chaewon to move more freely in between.

But seeing Chaewon move her hips, her torso, watching her body move like this was completely new. She knows Chaewon goes to the gym, she was definitely flexible, but Chaeyoung hasn't seen the actual thing at all. Guess having a girlfriend that works out is a great perk in itself.

Though it just felt awful that she couldn't put her hands on Chaewon. The curves of her waist were so beautiful and just exposed for her to feast on. She wants to graze her palms over them, feel her skin and just revel in the pleasure.

Chaewon started teasing even more. She crossed her arms over her body to slowly lift up her crop top, Yunjin could see the garter of her sports bra and that made her gulp again. Chaewon paused and looked at her, as if she was asking Yunjin if she wanted her to do it.

Yunjin nodded her head frantically.

But before she could even begin to lift it up, the sound of voices by their gate outside made them jump. Chaewon pulled down her top and then grabbed the parka on the floor to hang it up while Yunjin immediately reached inside her pants to tuck her boner properly.

God that was painful.

"Auntie, we're home." Eunchae called out when she opened the door. She was shocked to see Yunjin all sweaty and breathless on the couch, she tilted her head to the side. "Yunjin, are you okay?"

Yunjin eyes bolted from side to side and nodded. "Yeah—" Her hand landed on her phone on the side and immediately lifted it up and waved it. "I was watching something intense on my phone."

Eunchae shrugged and then she saw Chaewon inside the kitchen. How she got there so quickly was beyond Yunjin's understanding.

Then she felt her phone vibrate.

5:18 PM

Chaewon: Don't you dare touch yourself.

Chaewon: I'll take care of that later.

Yunjin gulped, she couldn't imagine what Chaewon was thinking, but boy, was she excited.

*****

Being blue balled by one of your favorite people in the world was forgivable. Really.

But having a boner and having the time to take care of herself, while being demanded to not do anything about it—was absolute torture.

Yunjin looked around, she realized Eunchae and Kyujin were upstairs in Eunchae's room and that was the only time they had alone time together. So she walked up to Chaewon while she was busy with something in the kitchen. Making sure not to startle her in case she was holding something sharp.

"How long till dinner is ready?" Yunjin asked softly as she walked behind Chaewon.

Chaewon raised her brow and tried to look back but smiled when Yunjin hugged her from behind. "Won't be that long. I just need to finish cooking this."

Yunjin nodded but decided to bury her nose on Chaewon's neck again. Despite the sweat from being in the kitchen, she did smell like oil and grease, but it didn't stop Yunjin from inhaling her scent.
"I missed you." Yunjin suddenly said. She could feel Chaewon's body freeze and she smiled.

Chaewon turned off the stove and placed the spatula down just so she could face Yunjin. She wrapped her arms around her neck, and they kissed. It felt urgent, but it was still slow. Like Chaewon was hungry for her, the feeling of her lips were sinking in, wanting to taste more.

Yunjin felt her body jolt when Chaewon's hand slithered south and cupped her half-hardened cock.

"Did you touch yourself?" Chaewon asked, pulling away but still biting onto Yunjin's lower lip.

She shook her head. "Nope, I was being good." Her body started to shiver when her cock was starting to stiffen up at how Chaewon squeezed her.

Chaewon kissed her again, more fervently than earlier. Her hands were now reaching for her zipper, pulling it down and strategically taking Yunjin's cock out of her boxers.

She felt like she was going to cum the moment Chaewon started to grip her tight and jerk her. She tried to stifle a moan and glanced behind them to see if Eunchae or Kyujin were going to go downstairs. "Can we?"

Chaewon bit her lip as she thought for a moment, her hand still moving quickly on the hardened cock in her grip. "I don't like quickies." But she paused, looking down at how Yunjin was now fucking her closed fist and raised a brow. "If you can go for another round later—"

Yunjin didn't wait for her to finish her sentence and she immediately lunged at Chaewon's lips. Continuing their heated kiss and inserting her tongue inside Chaewon's mouth just to catch the sound of her moan again.

Her quiet moaning was enough to get her to go insane, her cock was harder than before, her urges were hard to control. She sat down on the chair and pulled Chaewon in, hungrily kissing and nipping onto her exposed stomach while she quickly pulled down Chaewon's joggers.

The moment it pooled around her ankles, Chaewon kicked them away, straddling Yunjin and pushing her panties to the side to sink her pussy onto Yunjin's cock. The two both moaned out in pleasure, holding each other tightly and not wanting to let go.

Chaewon cards her hands through Yunjin's shoulders, to her neck and then her hair, tugging it when Yunjin starts to grip her ass and rock back and forth on her length.

"Fuck, you're so tight." Yunjin groaned quietly, burying her face onto Chaewon's chest. She furrowed her brows as Chaewon clenched her, making her feel her walls perfectly.

Yunjin leaned back on the chair, planted her feet on the ground and started thrusting upwards into Chaewon. Trying their best to muffle the sounds, but the feeling of having each other like this again was hard to control. They couldn't even wait until after dinner.

Chaewon throws herself forward, hugging Yunjin tight, wanting their bodies to be as much as possible. She tries to hold back her moans when Yunjin's length hits a part inside her that makes her even more sensitive.

"Oh my god—" Chaewon felt her voice break with each slow stroke, she grabbed more onto Yunjin's hair and pulled her even closer, dropping her lips onto hers and kissing her like she was deprived of it for years. "I missed you so much." She said after pulling back, breathless.

As much as the waves of pleasure were crashing onto her, the feeling of her heart warming up, fluttering and feeling safe at home was strong. The feeling of Chaewon's hands over her skin, the taste of her lips, the tight, familiar and yet, powerful feeling of her pussy wrapping her up, rocking back and forth, creating the only type of friction she wants for a lifetime.

Chaewon was everything, even in the split seconds of their unadulterated pleasures to the long hours of making love and caressing each other endlessly until their anticipated release, Chaewon was everything to her.

The pace got quicker, their desires grew stronger, her hips moved faster, Chaewon made sure to clench more with each upstroke. And before Yunjin knew it, Chaewon came, and it didn't take long for her to follow after.

Chaewon moaned sweetly in her ear, once again being filled up with Yunjin, and savoring the feeling of it.

Yunjin caressed her thighs and then to her hips, kissing Chaewon's neck and trying to reach up to her jaw. "You okay, baby?" She tried to sit up but felt her cock twitch when Chaewon clenched her again, still feeling the aftershocks of their orgasm.

She pulled back, dropping a tender kiss on Yunjin's lips and then smiling after laying a few more. "We need to do it again later." She says teasingly.

Yunjin smiled widely and kissed her back. "Definitely."

Chaewon immediately looked at the clock and cursed under her breath when it was almost dinner time. Good thing she was technically done with what she had to do. She just needed to heat it up again.

"I'll help." Yunjin said, still hugging her tightly. Chaewon smiled sheepishly.

"Yes, please."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 195 12
#1 purinz (Purinz) In hindsight, she should have known something was wrong when the doctor's office called early that morning asking her to come bac...
84.8K 2.8K 62
Yunjin never knew that a straight girl like her will be able to turn gay and fell inlove with the same gender. But the thing is, she fell inlove with...
203K 13K 77
Being a father at such a young age was never something he had hoped for, nor something he feels able to do. It's complicated, and suddenly, his entir...
7.5K 217 8
"As it turns out, fake dating Yunjin involves a lot of confusing interactions. One minute she'll be teasing Chaewon about how fat Shiro looks in the...