Chained Soldier and Still Wat...

بواسطة demetriusperry

In the year of 2020, the concept of Gender Equality shifted. With the appearance of dimension called Mato. Ri... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 52

1.1K 45 8
بواسطة demetriusperry

Suddenly the shuuki quickly launched a jab at Mira, only for the chief to dodge it with minimum effort. After finding her footing, Mira launched a jab of her own into the shuuki's gut as it knocked the wind out the creature and caused it to fall on its back. Yuuki was impressed by the strength Mira displayed, wondering if it was her ability. However, Kyouka's eyes widen with shock when she saw a familiar shuuki.

"Mira!!!!"

Suddenly, Yuuki's eyes widen in horror as he saw Mira getting impaled by Akura. However, that horror soon vanished when he saw Mira's body disappearing in smoke. Suddenly, another Mira was seen kicking the arm that held the hostage as she grabbed hold of the woman. Shortly after Mira rescued the hostage, Akura was suddenly pinned to the ground as Nagisa had jumped onto its back and impaled it with his katana.

"We can't have you causing trouble. Plus it seems you forgot how it felt fighting me. Should I remind you, shuuki, of how much fear you felt on that day?"

Just as Nagisa said this, he pushed his katana into the shuuki's back even more to the point he severed its spinal cord. Shortly afterwards, the boy soon sheathed his katana as he jumped off the shuuki's back. The moment he landed on the ground, he saw Kyouka and Yuuki had already defeated the previous shuuki as that only left Akura to deal with.

"So this is the power of the second unit. Interesting."

"All the victims were still inside, they're still breathing."

"We couldn't find the actual kidnapper though."

"So for now we'll bring the victims to safety."

Yuuki and Nagisa were shocked with what they witnessed next. A large crowd of Mira was seen, some carrying out the victims while others stood next to the original Mira to help her fight against Akura. Suddenly all of the clones ready for combat lunged forward as they slammed their fists into the shuuki, destroying its body with each blow.

[Scarlet Regiment, All-Killing:Mira is able to produce dozens of clones of herself made of air that are just as strong as herself, though they can only take one hit before disappearing.]

All within a matter of seconds, the shuuki known as Akura was eliminated. Soon Nagisa and the rest of the group went inside to investigate the scene. Nagisa noticed how there weren't even any cameras inside of the building. However, after looking all over the building, Nagisa found nothing and simply decided to stay in the hallway. As he did, he saw that he received a text.

"Hey so-, I mean Nagisa. Sorry I couldn't make it again this year, but I hope you're doing well. Right now, my shop got a new employee for a moment. I bet Basco would love to meet you one day. Just please be careful, ok?"

"Heh, even though we aren't related by blood and I haven't spoke to you in a while, you still call me son. I bet Tsutako would be happy about this, huh."

"Who are ya talking to?"

As Nagisa heard this voice, he looked up from his phone and saw Mira walking towards him. Truth be told, Nagisa never really talked about his family outside of his sister. As soon as Mira stood next to him, Nagisa decided he might as well humor her.

"My dad. Well, step-dad anyways. He's in Korea right now to repay the Old Man (Bang). Even though he said he didn't have to do it, dad insisted on paying him back no matter what."

"Sounds like your old man hates to owe a debt."

"Yeah, but....aside from Old Man and Blonde Bastard, dad is one of the people I respect most strength wise. You're not too bad yourself, Mira. It's reassuring having a capable chief helping us out."

Mira soon turned around as she was about to start looking for Kyouka. Nagisa was wondering what was going on in her mind. Though if he were to see her face, he would see Mira's face was more red than a tomato. Soon Mira went to the door where Yuuki and Kyouka were.

"Hey Kyouka, we should leave soo-"

Just as Mira opened the door, she saw Kyouka completely naked as it looked like Yuuki was inspecting her body. As Nagisa walked over to check on Mira, he looked forward and saw the situation. After blinking a few times, Nagisa did what any friend would do.

"Make sure to use protection, Yuuki. I don't want to be a godfather at my age."

After saying that, Nagisa closed the door as he saw Mira leaning against the wall as her legs were shaking. When the boy got a closer look at Mira, he noticed that her face was completely red as this was her first time witnessing the reward part of Kyouka's ability.

"What's wrong, Mira? You want to join them? Didn't know you were also into public play."

"No no no no no! Let's just go!!!!!!"

As Mira said this, she grabbed Nagisa's hand as she ran out the building. Meanwhile, Nagisa could be seen with a huge grin on his face. He never expected Mira to be THIS sensitive to lewd situations. It was just as adorable as it was funny.

~A few minutes later~
Right now, Nagisa, Yuuki, and Mira were inside the hotel they were staying in. Currently, Kyouka went to a doctor after the second shuuki had grazed her with an attack and was pressured into getting her wound checked out. As they were planning on resting, Nagisa was looking at Mira and Yuuki talk.

"So buddy......are you and Kyouka dating?!"

"What, no! No, we're not."

"Really.....you seemed really worried about her and other stuff."

"Well, the only reason I can help is because of Kyouka-san. She's a wonderful person, so wonderful it makes me want to work hard for her. It's like a samurai and his Lord basically."

"Buddy, Nagisa. You two get some rest for the next battle."

"Yes/sure."

Soon the two boys went to a room to let Mira have some time to herself to relax. As Yuuki was lying on the bed, Nagisa was sitting down on a chair. They might as well relax while they had the chance. Just as the two were closing there eyes for a second, Nagisa suddenly felt something on his lap.

"Hello."

Sitting on his lap was the kidnapper Nagisa and the group were looking for. However, Nagisa noticed how both him and Yuuki were struck with a feather and neither of them could move a muscle. Soon the shuuki began to get off Nagisa as she moved him over to the bed.

"Don't bother. I restricted your ability to move already. I am Kuusetsu, the moment I came back to my hideout I saw the shuuki in tatters and my prey escaped. At first I wanted to go on a destruction spree, but Shikoku-nee prohibited me from fighting. So I had to resort to tailing you two. Tomioka Nagisa, I heard you were Shikoku-nee's favorite while Wakura Yuuki is second. So I'll at least bring you two back as souvenirs."

As Kuusetsu raised a finger, both Nagisa and Yuuki stood up against their will. Soon Nagisa felt Kuusetsu pressing her body against his as she began to run her fingers through his hair. The shuuki then began to lick her lips the more she looked at him.

"While Yuuki barely fits my criteria, you are perfect, Nagisa. You are definitely very beautiful. You two will help in my experiment.  Before I caught one of my prey, she was having intercourse with a man so I want to find out....."

Just as Kuusetsu said this, she pressed her lips against Nagisa's as she made the boy place his hands on her butt and having him wrap his tongue around hers. As soon as she broke the kiss, she proceeded to do the exact same to Yuuki. The moment she stopped, she simply smiled at the two.

".....what would happen if a human has intercourse with a god. You two will help me find ou-"

Before Kuusetsu could finish her sentence, she suddenly felt herself being punched in the gut as she was suddenly sent crashing through a wall and into the room Mira was in. As Kuusetsu stood up, she couldn't hide her shock. Nagisa was the one that punched her, moving through sheer force of will against her control, as he had a look of seething rage on his face.

"What would happen if a human had sex with a shuuki? Oh Kuusetsu, you just pushed ALL the wrong buttons, you piece of shit."

~In Seoul, South Korea~
"Who were you talking to on the phone, Master?"

[Hero of Burn Knuckle:Vasco (Euntae Lee)]

As Vasco looked in front of him, he saw the man he called Master standing in silence. His back turned to him as he was deep in thought. However, the man neither sad nor concerned at the moment.

"I was just talking to someone important. At first I called out of concern and wanted to check on him. I thought he would struggle more since his sister is no more and I am here trying to repay a debt. But it seems I worried over nothing."

"I think i'm enjoying myself more than I thought I would, dad."

"He is growing up faster and more well than I could hope for. It may not be by blood, but as is father, I couldn't be more proud."

[Formerly Retired Muay Thai Champion, Brekdak]

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

28.4K 526 26
In Qingqing City, An extraordinary child was born who radiated light. After that, reports of people with superpowers popped up across the globe. No o...
572 82 16
The powers are unleashed (the hormones as well) power begins to emerge from nobodies in highschool. What will come of it? (cum of it?)
14.8K 390 15
An extremely talented and incredible man is reincarnated into the world of Mushoku Tensei with a certain set of abilities never seen before, without...
861 80 14
Born and raised at a young age to sacrifice his very being for the government, a young boy turns into the man everyone expects him to be but what wou...