Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

By Purple_Galaxy_15

More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

94

63 0 0
By Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 94 Blue Island No. 1...

    The Black Sea is located on the eastern coast of the Death Star. It is a large sea area, and its continuous scope is almost proportional to the scope of the Death Star's land.

    The water of the Black Sea is black all year round. It is said that this is because the bottom of the Black Sea is the source of the first explosion of the alienated pathogen, so the entire land was scorched black, and the water floated on it, so you can naturally look at the water. Also black.

    The camera followed the flying pig to the top of the Black Sea, with the beach below.

    Before the audience saw the Black Sea, they thought it must be a dangerous sea with endless waves, rough waves, and huge waves. But when they got here, they took another look...

    huh? ? ?

    What are those colorful townhouses built outside the beach?

    What are those densely packed parasols and barbecue grills set up on the beach

    , and what is that winding elevated road in the sea that is comparable to the roller coaster mountain road?

    What's that long, steep slide?

    What is that maze that surrounds the city?

    What are those marine buildings in the shapes of various animals?

    What is that trampoline?

    What are those swimming rings floating in the sea?

    To sum up, what the hell are these? ? ?

    "Feifei, go there! Go there!"

    The little girl directed the flying pig to fly in front of those villas.

    Soon, the flying pig landed in front of a blue villa.

    As soon as she landed, the little girl immediately ran into the villa.

    The villa is very exquisitely decorated, with wide and soft sofas, cute coffee tables, color-coordinated walls, and many flowers planted on the terrace.

    Sitting on the rattan chair on the terrace and looking down, you can see the entire Black Sea view.

    Lanlan went from the first floor to the second floor, and from the second floor to the third floor. She looked in every room, but still found nothing.

    The little girl came out of the blue villa in despair, and then she ran into the red villa and the white villa next to it.

    After searching all the seven-color villas, the little girl finally walked back to the big pig with her little mouth pouted: "Feifei, it seems that Dad Val and Dad Muyu have never been here. The furnishings inside are still the same as Lan Lan's last time. What about the decorations for the vacation with my parents..."

    Lanlan likes to play in the water, so every summer, her parents will take Lanlan to the beach for vacation.

    Parents also built a sea park on the beach, including water slides, water mazes, water factories, water villages, water boats, trampolines, rafting, skateboards, water polo, water houses, water tops, etc.

    Lanlan likes to play games in the water, and also likes to go to the deep sea to find small fishes to play with. As for the parents, some play in the water with Lanlan, some play cards and billiards in the colorful villa, and some Mom and Dad like to bask in the sun, so they will bask in the sun on the beach.

    For those like Jules' dad who likes to eat, he will bring a lot of ingredients to barbecue for everyone. Lan Lan likes grilled kelp the most, and it is especially delicious with Jules' dad's sauce!

    But Lanlan can't eat too much. Yaya's mother said that if she eats too much junk food, without nutrition, Lanlan will not grow taller.

    Before Lan Lan left the Death Star, the last time he came to play at the beach was a month ago. But now, the things here are still the same as when Lan Lan left, which means that his parents have not come back since.

    No trace of Dad Muyu and Dad Val was found. Lanlan looked at the black sea ahead and tilted her head: "How about Lanlan go and look in the sea? But Feifei, you can't go into the water. You wait here for Lanlan. By the way, are you hungry? Lanlan will bring you something to eat."

    The little girl said, running into the villa again, then she entered the kitchen and found a large box of nutrient solution.

    Lanlan took out another basin and poured five bottles of nutrient solution into the basin. Seeing that the basin was almost full, Lanlan carefully held the basin in front of Feifei.

    Smelling the smell of energy, Fei Xiangzhu whined and drank the nutrient solution quickly.

    After finishing the drink, the flying pig licked its mouth, snorted twice, and nuzzled Lanlan with its round nose.

    Lanlan grinned. She hugged Feifei's big head, touched its big fan-like ears, and said, "Feifei, just wait here for Lanlan. Lanlan will be back soon, eh... Why does this sentence seem familiar?"

    [Isn't it familiar? Didn't you just say that an hour ago? ]

    [Remember, the prince is still waiting for you at the previous place...]

    The little girl thought about it again and again, but she didn't remember why she felt familiar, so Lanlan ignored it.

    She turned around and ran directly into the garage of the white villa. Soon, she drove a motorboat out of it.

    This motorboat was modified by Muyu’s father. It can drive on the beach, in the sea, and even dive.

    Lan Lan knew how to drive a motorboat, but the car flew out with a whoosh, and then fell directly into the black water.

    The moth camera quickly followed.

    Then the audience saw Lanlan recreate her sailing skills in the Devouring Sea. She galloped wildly in the Black Sea, and the motorboat set off huge waves. The height of those waves could even splash into the sky.

    [Wow, it feels like Lanlan’s sailing skills have improved again! So fast! ]

    [Maybe it’s because I’m more familiar with the route at home. 】

    The motorboat drove in the sea for almost half an hour...

    Finally, half an hour later, something suddenly appeared on the boundless sea.

    [Hey, is that a big rock? Why is there suddenly a bulge on the flat sea surface? ]

    [It doesn’t seem like a stone... it looks like... grass! That's an island! But why is it a black island? ? ? ]

    [Why is the island black? No, the vegetation above is black! ]

    [Look, look, Lanlan is coming to the island! 】

    The island is the only way to enter the Black Sea. Lan Lan went to the island to see if there were any traces of Muyu Dad and Val Dad on the island. If Muyu Dad and Val Dad were on the island, it would be even worse. alright.

    Lanlan entered the island from the east side of the island. There was a childish little sign right next to where the motorboat was parked.

    On the small sign, several very familiar, crooked square characters were revealed - [Blue Island No. 1].

    [Wow, is this island a blue island? So Lanlan has been to this island before? So there should be no danger on this island, right? ]

    [But if you look at the trees inside, they are really all black. They look so weird. 】

    [After searching the Star Network, it is said that black vegetation usually means that these vegetation are poisonous...]

    [So this is a poisonous island? Ah, does Lanlan really want to go in? Of

    course Lanlan wants to go in, even she has already gone in.

    Black leaves are everywhere. It is still daytime, but as soon as you enter the island, it feels like it has suddenly turned dark. Especially after walking into the woods, there is no sunlight shining in the forest. When people walk in, it feels like they have walked in during the day. night.

    The camera couldn't help but turn on the night vision mode.

    The camera was firmly filming the little girl in front, but he saw the little girl humming a children's song and skipping quickly through the woods.

    The overwhelming darkness does not affect her vision, and she will not be able to see clearly in a lightless environment.

    Soon, the little girl walked to the middle of the island.

    That was the sunniest place, and the leaves above finally had a break, and some dappled light fell from the gaps in the leaves.

    The little girl stood under the star-like light spot. She looked at the towering tree in front of her, her big eyes turned into the moon. She smiled and said: "Grandpa Big Tree, Lanlan is here to see you!

    " In an instant, the breeze blew, and the entire island seemed to suddenly wake up.

    The wind rustled the leaves, and Lanlan's soft little hands pressed against the branches of Grandpa Big Tree, and then...

    "Whoosh!" It turned out that strings of vines were flying over the branches quickly, Those black tree vines tied up the little girl in front as quickly as possible!

    【grass! Attack, attack? Is it an attack? ! ! 】

    【As promised, this is Lanlan Island, there is no danger! ! ! ]

    [This big tree looks bigger than the man-eating tree in the dense forest, and why do those vines look so similar to the man-eating tree vines? Isn’t this thing also a man-eating tree? ]

    [Look carefully, this island doesn't seem to be black, but dark red! It’s that dark red color when the blood dries up! ]

    [Help, the way this giant tree binds Lanlan is the same as the way the man-eating tree binds Major Ye Ling and Yousang! Damn it! Lanlan was hung up to the sky! ! ! You're not going to wrap her up in a ball and suck her dry! ! ! 】

    The audience was frightened and screamed at the sudden attack of the giant tree.

    Even the president, who had always been unsmiling, sat upright in an instant.

    His brows furrowed deeply, his fingers touched the screen of his office optical computer, and he was about to dial up the communication. The next second, the tree vine wrapped around the little girl stopped.

    The dense vines tightly wrapped the little girl's lower body. The vines turned into the shape of a baby seat. It carried the little girl suspended in the air. Then, it shook and shook, and it began to be gentle. with the little girl on the swing in the black forest.

    President: "..."

    Barrage: [...]

    Lanlan grabbed the vines on the left and right sides with her two small hands. She turned her head and tried hard to see Grandpa Dashu, and then said: "Grandpa Dashu, Lan Lan didn’t come to see Grandpa Dashu to play on the swing. Lan Lan came to see Grandpa Dashu for something. Grandpa Dashu, Grandpa Dashu...”

    Because the tree vines were swinging farther and farther away, Grandpa Dashu behind him was also getting further and further away. , Lanlan could only shout to the back.

    After a long while, Grandpa Dashu swung Lanlan back again, and he put the little girl on his thick branch.

    When the audience took a closer look, they actually saw a tree house made of vines placed among the dark branches of the giant tree.

    Lanlan was placed in the tree house. The little girl stuck out her little head and asked nonchalantly: "Grandpa Dashu, Lanlan's Papa Val and Papa Muyu are missing. Has Grandpa Dashu seen Papa Val and Papa Muyu?" "

    There was no movement in the giant tree, only a few vines lifted up the pointed treetops of their vines, and they used the treetops to poke the little girl's arms.

    Lanlan looked around and saw that the tree vines had stopped moving again. Lanlan scratched her head and asked again outside: "Grandpa Dashu, have you seen Papa Val and Papa Muyu?" --

    >>

    This Chapter Not finished yet, click on the next page to continue reading. The giant tree is still silent.

    Lanlan flattened her mouth, and she understood that this meant that Grandpa Dashu had not seen Dad Val and Dad Muyu.

    Lanlan was a little disappointed, and she muttered in a low voice: "Where did Dad Val and Dad Muyu go?"

    "Puff, puff, puff..."

    Lanlan's arm was poked a few more times.

    Lanlan lowered her head. This time, the little tree vine did not hide so quickly. Lanlan held down the slowest little tree vine. She said loudly: "Haha, Lanlan caught the little tree vine!

    " The vine was caught red-handed, and it didn't resist. It just lay limply in the little girl's hand. Then it slowly slid up and wrapped around the little girl's wrist.

    Lanlan untied Little Tengteng from her wrist and said seriously: "Little Tengteng, Lanlan can't play with Little Tengteng anymore. Lanlan has to go find her father quickly. Lanlan will come see Little Tengteng and Grandpa Dashu next time." Have fun!"

    The little girl said, and climbed out of the tree house. Then she raised her little buttocks, hugged the trunk of the tree tightly with her two little hands, and slowly moved down from the tree.

    Trees and vines from all directions rushed at the same time. They hugged the little girl again and then sent her to the ground.

    After Lanlan stood firm, she said obediently: "Thank you, Grandpa Dashu, and thank you little vines."

    At this time, a thin vine hooked the corner of Lanlan's clothes.

    Lan Lan thought it had accidentally hooked Lan Lan, so she wanted to untie Xiao Teng Teng.

    It turns out that Little Tengteng hooked Lan Lan on purpose, and when Lan Lan tried to free him, he dodged.

    Lanlan was a little confused: "Little Tengteng, what are you doing?"

    Little Tengteng used a little force, and it pulled Lanlan, pulling Lanlan in a certain direction.

    Lanlan was confused at first, but then she understood immediately: "Little Tengteng, are you taking Lanlan somewhere?"

    Little Tengteng couldn't speak, so he continued to pull the little girl.

    Lan Lan quickly followed the little vine, and a large group of vines followed behind them.

    Not long after, Xiao Tengteng took Lanlan to the beach on the north side of the island.

    The small tree vine stopped in a certain open space on the beach, and then its treetops began to dig into the sand.

    Lan Lan understood something immediately. She quickly squatted down and dug with Xiao Teng Teng.

    The other vines that came to watch the fun also rushed up at this time. Everyone was in a mess, and soon a big hole was made on the beach.

    At this time, a piece of clothing buried in the soil was also exposed.

    Lan Lan pulled out the white clothes and looked at them again and again. Then she shook her head and said, "Xiao Teng Teng, although this is also a white coat, this white coat does not belong to Val's father. The chest of Val's father's white coat is , there are no such words."

    The little girl pointed to the red "Capital Star Research Institute" mark on the front of her white coat, and explained to the little vines: "So these are not Val's father's clothes." The

    little girl said it lightly, The barrage was about to explode.

    【! ! ! These are the clothes of scientific research experts! How could the clothes of scientific research experts be buried on the island? ]

    [ Damn it, it’s not what I thought, is it? Eaten by the strange plants on the island? 】

    【! ! ! It's really possible! Haven't the bodies of the three previous scientific researchers been discovered? It's possible that the others were really killed! ]

    [The identities of the three previous scientific researchers have been confirmed. I wonder whose clothes this is? 】

    "Ye... what does this word mean?"

    Lan Lan took out an employee number plate from the pocket of her white coat. There were two words written on it, but Lan Lan only recognized the first word, not the last word...

    [Qiu, the second word is Qiu, my treasure. ]

    [Ye Qiu... I searched the Star Network and couldn't find this person's name. ]

    [Fuck, Ye Qiu is my senior. I heard before that he went on a trip with his mentor. Did he go to the Death Star? What, doesn’t anyone know? Ye Qiu is the younger brother of Major Ye Ling! That is Marshal Ye’s second son! 】

    【! ! ! I'll go, no wonder Major Ye Ling went to the Death Star himself, so now Marshal Ye's two sons are trapped on the Death Star? ]

    [What, the eldest son is trapped on the Death Star, yes, but the second son may have been...]

    [Indeed, the clothes are all buried in the soil... I guess it is...]

    "Yuan, Marshal... "In the temporary office building of the investigation team at the Death Star port, Marshal Ye looked at his second son's job badge on the big screen. He closed his eyes hard and his breathing became rapid.

    The staff around him were a little worried and were cautious and ready to help him at any time.

    Marshal Ye just waved his hand to express that he was fine.

    He opened his eyes and continued to look at the big screen in front of him with a deep gaze. He seemed resolute and indifferent, but the fingers hanging on both sides of his body were shaking more and more...

    Lanlan folded the white coat and hugged it. In his arms, he said: "The unknown things you picked up must be handed over to the warden's father. Lanlan wants to take this piece of clothing away. Little Tengteng, thank you for bringing Lanlan to dig out clothes."

    Little Shuteng ran over. He wrapped it around the little girl's ankle, looking very happy.

    Lan Lan asked the little vines again if they knew of any other suspicious places, but the little vines all said that there was no more, and that there was only something here.

    Finally, Lanlan looked at the sky and could only say: "Little Tengteng, it's time for Lanlan to leave. Lanlan still has to find Dad Val and Muyu. Little Tengteng, let's go back!" The

    little girl jumped in and ran in again. She entered the woods, which she was obviously very familiar with. She wandered here and there, and soon returned to the east side of the island, where her motorboat was still parked.

    Lanlan put the folded clothes on the motorboat. She pressed a button. When the motorboat turned and drove away from the island, Lanlan waved towards the island from a distance and tried her best to say goodbye to her friends on the island. .

    The motorboat soon got farther and farther away from the Black Island. In front of it was still the boundless sea, and the sunlight in the sky made the black sea water shine with golden light.

    The motorboat drove on the sea for another half an hour. Suddenly, it stopped unexpectedly.

    "Eh?" Lan Lan looked at the driving panel of the motorboat and saw that the data on the panel was jumping around.

    【? ? ? It seems that the motorboat has malfunctioned? how so? Running out of energy? ]

    [It looks more like he has broken into some magnetically chaotic environment, and the dashboard is about to explode. ]

    [Lanlan also seems to be surprised. When she came here before, wasn't the magnetic field here like this? ]

    "Why don't you leave?" Lanlan pressed the reset button several times, trying to restart the motorboat, but it didn't work. None of the buttons she pressed responded.

    The four-year-old girl looked at the calm sea in front of her in confusion. She frowned. Then, she suddenly stood up and took out a candy from her pocket.

    When this candy was opened, it turned out that it didn't look like a normal candy, but a circle-like candy.

    Lanlan put the candy into her mouth, and then she actually used the circle-shaped candy to blow a whistle.

    "Hush——"

    The high whistle echoed in the calm black sea. Suddenly, something seemed to be surging under the sea...

    [! ! Damn it, candy can also whistle! ]

    [Wait a minute, it seems that now is not the time for Surprise Candy to whistle, something is coming out of the sea! Look, the sea is starting to surge! What a big wave! 】

    The huge waves first rose high, and then they fell heavily, like a downpour, suddenly casting a golden water curtain in the middle of the sea.

    After one big wave, there was a second big wave...

    The speed of the waves was getting faster and faster, and at the end, a huge wave suddenly appeared!

    Once the wave rose, it instantly completely covered the motorboat below and the little girl on the motorboat.

    Seeing that the big wave is about to fall, the motorboat may be overturned by the huge wave!

    But at this moment, a huge silver-white fish tail in the sea water unexpectedly broke out of the water. The fish tail suddenly rushed towards the motorboat...

    At the same time, the waves fell, and the black water was completely blocked by the giant fish tail. !

    The fish tail protected the weak motorboat and the little girl on the motorboat.

    The white fish tail moved away at this time, and the little girl on the boat was standing there with a smile on her face.

    The fish tail fell back into the sea, and the next second, its fish body emerged from the sea...

    But that was not a normal fish body, it was actually a... human body!

    This is a woman with a human body and a fish tail!

    The woman has long blond hair and wears a dress made of shells on her upper body. She floats in the sea, with her giant tail swinging up and down behind her.

    She looked at the little girl in front of her and tilted her head towards the little girl, but she didn't seem to recognize the little girl. She looked at the little girl with confusion in her eyes.

    Lanlan stood on the motorboat. She circled her little hand like a microphone and shouted loudly: "Mother Yuyu! It's Lanlan!"

    The humanoid fish obviously did not remember the little girl because of this, but she had an instinctive desire to protect the little girl. She swam over and lay down on the motorboat. She folded her hands and rested her chin on her arms, using some strange gestures. Pronunciation, ask the little girl: "Who are you?"

    [! ! ! ! 】

    【? ? ? ? ? ]

    [She...she...she can talk? ]

    [Ahhhhh, what is she, a strange beast? There are actually humanoid beasts! Help, how is it possible! ! ! ]

    [But Lanlan called her mother! She must be human, right? ? ? ? ]

    [I know, she is a mermaid! ! ! 】

    【Mermaid? What is a mermaid? Let’s talk about it! ]

    [The mermaid is a kind of mermaid in the legend of Blue Star, with a human body and a fish tail, and she is very beautiful! It’s a mermaid! ! ! Ahhhhh she is a mermaid! There are actually mermaids on the Death Star! ! ! OMG! ! ! ! ! ]

    Marshal Ye frowned and looked at the innocent-looking female fish-man wagging her tail on the big screen.

    He sighed.

    Not a mermaid.

    Just a poor girl.

    I just didn't expect that after Yu Feng and Gu Leng, there would still be a victim of that experiment living in the Death Star.

    A... deformed man who was forced to fuse his body with a strange fish in the first batch of experiments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 405 157
Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-04-04 Latest: Chapter 155 Childhood Swee...
24.3K 338 190
[Part 3] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...
28.4K 685 94
Author: Chan Lai Lai Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2022-02-17 Latest: Chapter 113 Extra: After the Siege (2)... online science...
5.4K 96 19
In memory of Cameron Boyce Did you think this was the end of the story? Well it's not After the battle with Uma and everyone saved Auradon Indira ak...