Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

Purple_Galaxy_15

Еще

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

83

93 0 0
Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 83 Lanlan lives in a terrible manor...

    Abandoned port on the border of Asia Star.

    Lanlan was held by Ennuo's father and entered the Feiyu.

    The spaceship in front of me, once used by the "Broken Ghost", the first interstellar pirate organization, has now been changed beyond recognition by Muyu.

    It has a pink shell, a blue bow, and cute cartoon figures painted all over the hull.

    Driving outside, no one would recognize this spaceship as the "Pogui" Feiyu. Even the "Pogui" people probably wouldn't recognize it.

    Enno put the little girl in the cabin, and then told her: "If Lanlan needs anything, just tell the robot servant, daddy go to the main cockpit and have a look."

    The little girl sat on the soft mattress and looked at the scene. The round robot next to her pursed her lips. She stood up, hugged Ennuo's father's thigh, and muttered: "Dad..."

    Ennuo was stunned for a moment: "What's wrong? Lan Lan doesn't want to be alone. Are you ready? Then Lanlan will go to the main cockpit with her father?"

    The little girl puffed up her cheeks and nodded dully: "Yes."

    Ennuo took the little girl and walked towards the bow of the ship.

    After a while, they entered the main cockpit.

    Let Lanlan sit in the large driver's seat, and Ennuo sit in the passenger seat. Then, he pressed the button.

    Hearing the buzzing sound of the big boat starting up, Lan Lan immediately grabbed Ennuo's father's clothes, with a wrinkled face: "Dad, the other parents haven't come yet."

    Ennuo was silent for a moment, and he turned around He turned over, knelt down in front of the little girl, and said patiently: "Lanlan, didn't dad tell you? The other parents were busy and didn't go with us, but after we arrived at Dark Star, they quickly He'll come over soon."

    The little girl said nothing, but her face that was still happy in the morning was completely depressed now.

    Enno nodded the tip of her daughter's nose: "Moms and dads will come to us when they are done with their work, right?"

    The little girl lowered her head, twirling her fingers with her two little hands, and murmured in a low voice: "Is it that bad grandpa?"

    Ennuo paused: "Marshal Ye? Lanlan, that's not a bad grandpa, he's your brother's father. He came to Yaxing specially to see Lanlan."

    The little girl was stunned, and she suddenly raised her head: "Brother 0's father? But he didn't talk to Lan Lan!"

    He just took Lan Lan's parents away!

    "Well, Marshal Ye is a person with a relatively cold personality, but he has a good heart. He has some business with parents, so parents have to deal with it. They will probably catch up with us in a few days, no. It will take a long time."

    Lanlan still pouted: "Then Ennuo's father, can we just wait here for the other parents?"

    Ennuo shook his head: "No, because Lanlan will stay in Yaxing for one more day. , there will be one more day of danger."

    The little girl didn't understand: "Why is Lanlan in danger?"

    Ennuo couldn't tell her daughter too much about the conspiracy, so she could only say: "Lanlan still remembers what happened at noon yesterday. Are those people around Lanlan at the entrance of the arena?"

    How could Lanlan forget? She nodded immediately. There were too many people, and Lanlan was frightened!

    "Because they like Lanlan so much, they might steal Lanlan away."

    "Ah?" The little girl was shocked: "How could they steal Lanlan away! Lanlan wants to be with her parents. , it can't be stolen!"

    "Yes." Ennuo smiled: "So we have to leave quickly, so that others can't see Lanlan and won't steal Lanlan."

    The little girl seemed to understand. , she lowered her head again...

    Ennuo helped the little girl straighten the crown hairpin on her head: "Don't worry, Lan Lan, Ennuo's father is still with you, right?"

    Lan Lan was still very unhappy. , but in the end, she said nothing more and agreed to let Ennuo's father drive the boat away.

    A moment after the spacecraft started, it slowly flew into the air. After a while, with a "whoosh" sound, the entire ship sailed away from the star port at almost the speed of light, heading towards the vast and ethereal universe. among.

    At the same time, in a hotel room in Yaxing.

    After Marshal Ye finished saying everything he wanted to say, he looked at the time on his computer. He stood up from the sofa and said softly, "Then I'll leave first."

    After saying that, he nodded to everyone, Then left directly.

    Until the room door opens and closes again.

    Among the silent people, Sophia spoke first: "So, there is really no perfect solution to the turmoil in Asia Star?"

    Marshal Ye came to Asia Star from Capital Star in person because Asia Star The star authorities have classified the Yaxing turmoil as a major investigation matter.

    Marshal Ye came here to guide the work, but Marshal Ye came here yesterday, but today he took the risk and came to the hotel to see them in person. It was precisely because the Yaxing authorities were determined to investigate the Yaxing shock, and Marshal Ye also The point where it can no longer be stopped.

    During the first Yaxing shock, Marshal Ye put the blame on a few rebels, but these rebels were "dead", so the investigation was fruitless.

    But at least there was a murderer, so things could be smoothed over.

    But I never expected that a second shock would occur in Yaxing.

    This time Yaxing is not going to deal with it in such an unclear manner again. They must investigate the real reason. After all, this is a major matter related to the safety of life and property of hundreds of millions of people in Yaxing. What if there is a third time in the future? Shock, what to do about the fourth shock? How will the authorities resist and prevent it?

    In short, it is difficult to hide things, so Zhou Qin asked Ennuo to take Lanlan away first, and they had to stay and deal with the aftermath.

    Muyu muttered at this time: "Actually, Lanlan is a bit like a god..."

    Yesterday's topic was mentioned again.

    But no one answered.

    Kusi said impatiently at this time: "You can frame the rebels once, but not the second time?"

    Everyone was stunned and looked at him instantly.

    Kusi pointed outside: "It just so happens that Donald is in Yaxing, so why don't we just put the blame on him?"

    The scene was silent.

    After a while, Li Jie slowly said: "Donald, is he really your biological son?"

    In order to save his daughter, he has to sacrifice his son, right?

    Wouldn't your deceased wife really be so angry that she would jump out of her grave and fight for you?

    ——Ennuo

    and Lanlan arrived at Dark Star seven days later.

    The spacecraft has set a location in advance, and it is at night when it is parked.

    After getting off the spaceship, Ennuo put the huge spaceship away, lowered his head, and looked at the little girl leaning against his legs, who was so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyes.

    Ennuo picked up Lanlan, touched the back of the little girl's head, and said, "Sleep on daddy."

    Lanlan muttered vaguely, and softly hugged her father's neck with her two little hands, leaning her little head against it. On Dad's shoulder, he closed his eyes and fell asleep quickly.

    Ennuo glanced at Feng Chilang next to him again, and said hesitantly: "Your appearance is quite eye-catching. I will take you to a pet grooming session later and give you a change of appearance, so as not to be recognized by others when you go out."

    Feng Chi The wolf didn't know what the human was talking about. He only looked at the little girl in the human's arms. His green eyes were like two crystal clear emeralds in the dark night.

    Ennuo didn't take Lan Lan to stay in the hotel, Sophia gave him an address.

    After arriving at the address in a hover car, Ennuo saw a large, simple and eerie manor as soon as he got off the car.

    The outer walls of the manor were covered with unknown species of black vegetation. It was the first time Ennuo saw such a place. He cautiously stepped forward and knocked on the door.

    After knocking "dong dong dong" for a while, the manor door opened with a "squeak" after a long while.

    Listening to the scraping sound of the rusty door leaf, Ennuo felt that his teeth were sore, and the Feng Chilang next to him had already made an offensive posture. It pressed its upper body down and clamped its tail tightly. , facing the door wrapped in black vegetation, issued a "whimpering" warning sound.

    The black door opened a gap, and in the gap, a pale and decayed old man's face was revealed.

    Ennuo looked at the old man, but was surprised to find that the old man had no eyes!

    There were only the whites of his eyes!

    Ennuo's heart skipped a beat, and he suddenly came up with the idea of ​​"Why don't we take Lan Lan and find a hotel to stay in?"

    "Who are you looking for..." The old man spoke now, his voice hoarse and dry, as if he hadn't spoken for decades, which made people feel uncomfortable.

    Ennuo opened his optical brain hesitantly: "Well, I'm Sophia's friend. She gave me this address and said we could stay here for a while..."

    Ennuo showed his own optical brain to the old man. address on the brain.

    When I looked at the old man's face again, I saw that the light from the optical brain's screen was shining right on the old man's face, and actually made the old man's pale skin full of grooves start to glow green!

    Damn it! He is so scary!

    Ennuo quickly turned off the light screen, stepped back a little, and said hurriedly: "It's okay if it's inconvenient, let's find another place to live!"

    After saying that, Ennuo turned around and wanted to run away.

    Unexpectedly, at this moment, the door "squeaked" and opened wider...

    The old man stepped back half a step, completely hiding his body in the darker night. He said in a low voice: "Come in... ..."

    Ennuo: "..."

    But he didn't want to go in... He

    took a breath and finally thought that Sophia would never harm them. Ennuo would still hold Lan Lan and lead Feng Chilang in. The manor.

    After entering the gate of the manor, I saw that the inside was the same as the outside, with black unknown vegetation everywhere. Due to the short lighting time of Dark Star, few plants could survive. After all, even strange plants like to bask in the sun.

    But this courtyard seems to be filled with black vegetation, both outside and inside. The lawn is not grass, but vines of black vegetation. These vines are so long and deep that they will be stepped on almost wherever they go.

    Ennuo walked tiptoeing until he passed through a wide and strange courtyard and walked to a villa-like house...

    The door was open, but there were no lights on inside. There was only a light on the table. Candle.

    With just one candle, I couldn't see clearly the layout of the hall. Fortunately, Enno was a 3S user with amazing five senses, so I could still see clearly.

    "Why don't you turn on the light?" Ennuo asked bravely.

    This question, good guy, the hall was so empty, his voice actually echoed.

    The old man who was leading the way slowly turned around. His white eyes, illuminated by the moonlight, looked even more cold and strange: "There's a power outage." A power outage

    ?

    Is there any talk of a power outage in the interstellar world?

    Not all electricity used by ordinary households uses solar energy...

    Oh, by the way, Dark Star has a short illumination time and basically does not use solar energy. It all uses fixed energy.

    Ennuo said nothing more and just followed the old man into the hall. Then, the old man picked up the candle on the table, pointed in a direction, and motioned for Ennuo to follow him.

    Ennuo was cautious all the way, and soon he was led upstairs by the old man.

    They went up to the second floor. After walking in the corridor with almost no sound for a while, the old man opened the innermost door.

    The inside of the house is quite clean. It can be seen that it is cleaned regularly. There is a window near the right side. It is dark outside, and the window-->>This

    chapter is not finished. Click on the next page to continue reading. The edges around it are covered with black holes. It is covered with thin and dense black vines.

    The old man put the candle on the table by the door, and still said quietly in his hoarse voice: "Go to bed early."

    After that, he closed the door and left.

    As soon as the old man left, Ennuo immediately turned his flashlight to the brightest, so that he could have a panoramic view of the indoor environment.

    This room is surrounded by wallpaper, and the pattern on the wallpaper, coincidentally, is the same kind of black vegetation outside.

    Ennuo walked to the window again and saw the courtyard directly opposite the window. Looking from above, the black vegetation in the courtyard seemed to be more numerous.

    "How much do you like those black flowers?"

    After muttering, Ennuo shook his head, turned around, and put the sleeping Lanlan on the bed.

    The next second, Feng Chilang jumped into the air and jumped onto the bed. It licked its mouth and lay down next to the little girl out of habit.

    Ennuo whispered: "Go to bed early tonight and talk about it when you get up tomorrow."

    Ennuo adjusted his light brain to the dark star time. Different from the ordinary twenty-four-hour clock, the dark star time has one more light. show.

    Lighting reminder, the lighting time tomorrow will be from 7 to 11 o'clock in the morning.

    In other words, after eleven o'clock, it will be dark again.

    There were two people and one dog lying on a small double bed.

    In the dead of night, Ennuo couldn't hold it back and sent a message to Sophia, crying and saying - [The accommodation you arranged is so nice QAQ! ]

    Sophia's reply came quickly over there - [Lanlan just needs to live comfortably. ]

    Ennuo: "..."

    Ennuo glanced at the cute little girl sleeping beside him.

    Not to mention, Lanlan's place is really comfortable...

    Also, this child can fall asleep on the back of a turtle, where else can she not fall asleep?

    ——Early

    the next morning, Lan Lan was woken up by the sun.

    When Lan Lan opened her eyes, there was a bright light in front of her eyes. The little girl felt uncomfortable and immediately raised her hands to cover her eyes.

    When her eyes gradually adapted, Lanlan put down her hands, sat up, and then looked at the unfamiliar environment she was in.

    This is a room, the room is big and the bed is big.

    Lan Lan saw Ennuo's father and puppy sleeping next to her.

    Lanlan woke up, so the puppy also woke up, but Ennuo's father might be too tired, having driven the spacecraft for seven days in a row, so he was still sleeping.

    Lanlan touched the little dog's head and lowered her voice and asked: "Little dog, where are we?"

    Feng Chilang licked the little girl's palm and became fond of the little girl.

    Lanlan retracted her little hand, supported the mattress, and slowly moved to the edge of the bed.

    There was a carpet on the floor, and Lanlan didn't make a sound when she jumped down.

    Feng Chilang also jumped out of bed at this time and followed the little girl to the window.

    Lan Lan was lying next to the window, looking down, and saw a black yard below. In the yard, an old man was sweeping the floor with his back to the house.

    As if sensing something, the hunched-back old man suddenly turned around. Under the sunlight, the old man's white eyes without eyeballs were exposed.

    Lan Lan looked at the old man and saw that he was looking at her. The little girl immediately smiled and waved her little hand happily towards the old man.

    The old man below narrowed his eyes, and his pale skin looked even more desolate under the sunlight. From a distance, it seemed as if he was not a living person.

    After a while, the old man suddenly smiled strangely at the little girl.

    Then, he waved to the little girl and motioned her to come down.

    Lan Lan was stunned for a moment. She looked around, then pointed to the tip of her nose.

    The old man smiled even weirder and nodded.

    ——When

    Ennuo woke up again, he found that his side was empty.

    He was so shocked that he sat up in an instant and called out in surprise: "Lanlan?"

    There was no response at all, and the room was empty.

    The sunlight outside the window was a little dim. I looked at my brain time and saw that it was already ten o'clock in the morning, and the day's sunshine was about to end.

    Thinking of the weird old man he saw last night, Enno quickly jumped out of bed and rushed out of the room!

    Unexpectedly, as soon as the door opened, a huge, rusty robot stood outside!

    The robot completely blocked the door.

    Ennuo was startled and subconsciously took a step back. He saw that the robot was holding a tray with a glass of water in its hand, as if it was preparing to deliver water to the guests.

    This robot looked very shabby. One of its mechanical eyeballs had fallen off, and there was only one eye on its face. The glasses were still a little out of frame, and the blood vessels inside the eyeballs were exposed to the outside.

    Ennuo had a sullen face and said to the huge robot: "Get out of here!"

    The robot remained motionless and still stood where it was.

    Ennuo thought for a while, raised his hand and took away the glass of water.

    Sure enough, after the water was taken away, the light on the robot's forehead flickered, it turned around and started walking back.

    But it walked too slowly, and it was so big that it almost blocked the entire corridor.

    Ennuo had no choice but to follow it.

    Finally, when the robot reached a wider corner, Enno quickly slipped to the front and ran all the way to the stairs.

    Looking down from the stairs, there was no one in the gloomy and dark hall. There was a dead silence below, like a tomb that had been silent for many years, without any life at all.

    "Lanlan!" Ennuo shouted towards the bottom.

    There was still no response at all, and Ennuo began to sweat on his forehead.

    He quickly rushed down the stairs and out the door.

    There was still no one in the courtyard outside.

    Ennuo was so panicked that he shouted as he walked: "Lanlan! Lanlan!"

    But at this moment, he heard a "clang" and the sound of metal falling from the direction behind the house.

    Ennuo didn't care about anything else and rushed over, only to find that this should be the back kitchen, and in the back kitchen, the old man without eyeballs whom he had seen last night was actually picking up a bloody long knife from the ground!

    Ennuo's eyes suddenly shrank, and when he looked to the side, he saw a dazzling array of meat and bones in the kitchen sink, and a basin full of blood next to it.

    At this time, the old man opposite also saw Ennuo. He held up the long knife and slowly opened his mouth, revealing a pair of white fangs in his mouth.

    Vampires!

    This damn old man is a vampire!

    Those pieces of blood and flesh!

    Ennuo rushed forward and grabbed the old man's collar: "What the hell did you do to my daughter!"

    The old man didn't move even after being grabbed by the collar, only smiling sinisterly.

    "Fuck!"

    Ennuo is a 3S ability user after all. Even if he doesn't specialize in fighting, his mental strength cannot be underestimated!

    He clenched his fist and was about to hit the old man on the head!

    And at this moment: "Dad?"

    A young female voice came from behind.

    Ennuo turned around and saw a confused little girl standing there in a daze with butter cake on her mouth in a door ahead.

    Ennuo looked at Lanlan and then at the pale old man in his hand.

    Hesitantly letting go of the old man, Ennuo swallowed and ran over to pick up her daughter: "Why did you leave the room by yourself? You scared daddy to death!"

    Lan Lan was a little stupid. She hugged her dad's neck and blinked. : "But Lanlan asked Dabao to send a note to dad. When dad opened the door, didn't you see Dabao? Lanlan asked Dabao to send water to dad. There was a note under the water glass. It was written by Lanlan. Lanlan is upstairs. Let’s play with grandpa next.”

    Ennuo recalled that there seemed to be something underneath the glass of water. He thought it was a coaster!

    But he was so anxious at that time that he didn't care about the note.

    "Then you shouldn't run out on your own!"

    Lan Lan felt guilty. She was actually hungry, and then her grandfather called her, so she wanted to go downstairs and ask her grandfather where they could buy nutrient solution.

    Because it was very hard for her father to fly the spaceship, Lan Lan didn't wake her father up...

    Seeing that the little girl was silent, Ennuo also realized that his tone was too harsh. He breathed out and said: "I'm sorry Lan Lan, it's my father who is too harsh." I'm anxious."

    The little girl shook her head. She hugged her father's neck and kissed him.

    At this moment, I heard a "ding" sound, which was the electric stove in the kitchen.

    The old man who was released put down the cleaver in his hand. He wiped his hands, turned around, walked to the stove, and turned on the stove.

    Suddenly, a scent of food that can take away one's soul filled the entire kitchen.

    "Gugu." Ennuo couldn't hold it back and his stomach growled.

    A minute later, Lanlan took her father to the dining room outside the kitchen.

    As soon as Ennuo entered the restaurant, he discovered that Feng Chilang was sitting next to the dining table. Its belly was bulging out like a pregnant female wolf. It was lying limply on the ground. There was also a wolf bowl next to it. Holding half a bowl of unfinished steak.

    Look at the dining table again. My dear, the table is full of edible food. There are three cream cakes worth 70,000 to 80,000 interstellar coins each, not to mention others, such as steaks, fruits and vegetables, fragrant soups, stir-fries...

    it can seat ten people. Half of the long table was filled with food.

    Lan Lan was sitting in the main seat. There was only an empty plate in front of her, which showed that she had only finished one portion of food.

    But the little girl was full.

    Watching the old man put the freshly baked fragrant meatballs on the table again, Lan Lan covered her belly and muttered: "Grandpa, Lan Lan really can't eat any more."

    The old man used a separate small bowl and divided another piece. A small half of the fragrant meatballs came out, and then he placed the small half in front of Feng Chilang, who was already full.

    Feng Chilang was frightened when he saw this. He bared his teeth and growled at Xiangwanzi, telling Xiangwanzi to retreat! retreat! retreat!

    After the old man divided the meatballs, he stood up, with a strange smile on his face again. He said hoarsely: "I want to eat, and there is more."

    With that, he entered the kitchen again.

    Seeing the old man disappear, Ennuo swallowed his saliva and asked in a daze: "What is he doing? How can he make so much food? Who can finish it?"

    Lanlan sighed: "Dad, Lanlan feels that grandpa is too lonely. "No one should have eaten the food cooked by grandpa before, so Lanlan said she was hungry, so grandpa made a lot of delicious food for Lanlan to eat. He was afraid that Lanlan wouldn't be full..."

    Ennuo was stunned for a moment, and then fell silent. .

    After a while, Ennuo asked greedily: "Can I eat these?"

    Lan Lan was about to say, of course.

    In the kitchen, a gloomy old man poked his head out. His unfocused white eyes stared at Ennuo and said coldly: "No."

    Lan Lan: "..."

    Ennuo: "..."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

259K 8.1K 185
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
10.7K 144 15
  *Live·Gourmet·Territory* Interstellar actually only drinks nutrient solution and doesn't engage in food? ! Wen Mengle said that the future is brigh...
159K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
43.3K 654 128
https://m.shubaow.net/104/104061/ Author: Zhimengji Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-02-16 Latest: Chapter 129 Finale rebirth finish...