Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

By Purple_Galaxy_15

More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

79

73 0 0
By Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 79 Lanlan leaves the fatal training ground...

    At the same time as the announcement appeared, the entire Star Network almost exploded.

    In the past ten days, the word "Lanlan" has been spread almost all over the star network. No one does not know about this magical little girl. Every word this little girl says and everything she does, almost Widely circulated on the Star Network.

    She already has seven fan forums, each with more than 100 million active users.

    Even if it is not in her exclusive forum, but only in the public forum, the number of her hot posts increases by hundreds every day.

    Even if some people are busy with work and studies and don’t have time to sit in the live broadcast room every day, as long as the little girl does something, they will still know it immediately and immediately interpret the matter. The interpretation ranges from hot searches to hot topics. Posts, and then extended to various private groups.

    In an extremely miraculous way, this little girl gained the attention of people all over the interstellar world.

    But now, this little girl who has been hiding on the big screen for more than ten days and knows nothing about the outside world is about to come out.

    [Tomorrow at 12 noon, ah ah ah ah, I have set the robot to wake up. I must be the first to see the live broadcast! ]

    [I have already bought a starship ticket to Yaxing, and I will pick up Lanlan on site when the time comes! ]

    [Which planet are the sisters from? We are also planning to drive a hover car there to pick them up. Do you want to come together? 】

    【Sisters who want to greet her, please go to the forum to read the pinned post, because many fans have posted that they want to go to Yaxing in person to pick up Lan Lan from the stadium. To avoid any accidents, the major forums have decided to be led by management and statistics to go there together. The number of people, when the time comes to Yaxing, everyone will be taken care of when they go together. 】

    In the comment area below the announcement, in less than ten minutes, the number of replies has exceeded 100,000.

    The interstellar population base is large, but this recovery rate is still astonishing.

    The Yaxing authorities didn't notice the problem at first. It wasn't until they found out later that it seemed that tens of millions of fans would come to Yaxing tomorrow. They immediately stopped it, joking, if tens of millions of people suddenly poured in near Tejiao State. , that wouldn’t even trample the mountain! It turns out that Tejiao State has a strange terrain.

    Later, the Yaxing authorities and the official website of the Fatal Training Ground jointly issued an announcement banning gatherings, which curbed the enthusiasm of fans who wanted to arrive at the site in person tomorrow and have close contact with Lan Lan.

    "Huh, he said it's forbidden, right?"

    In the hotel room, Donald looked at the ban on greeting announcement posted on Star Network, with a cold face and a sinister expression.

    The subordinate explained kindly: "If we go secretly, we shouldn't attract the attention of the authorities..." "

    Why should I go secretly?" Donald threw the Blue Star history book in his hand on the metal coffee table, with a look in his eyes. The cold evil spirit.

    "My father, my sister, why should I go secretly?"

    The subordinate said: "..."

    The subordinate choked and didn't know what to say. He could only ask: "Then you plan to..."

    Donald pondered for a moment, He said: "Arrange it immediately. All the manpower from the nearby planet strongholds will be dispatched. Before tomorrow, I will see at least one million troops gathering."

    His men wanted to smash a hole in the young marshal's brain with a mallet!

    An army of one million?

    They are rebels!

    Is it so damn easy to enter the country?

    If only it were that easy to enter the country! Wouldn't it be over if they just go to the capital star?

    The subordinate said euphemistically: "Maybe there won't be so many..."

    Donald squinted his eyes, and his unkind eyes fell lightly on the subordinate's face. His expression was clearly - I can't handle such a small thing, what do I want from you? use?

    The subordinate gritted his teeth and said: "Ten thousand at most!"

    Donald: "..."

    This shrinkage is too much!

    At the same time, elsewhere in Asia Star.

    Xu Yue and Su Ming, who had withdrawn from the competition, met again in the ward. Only then did Su Ming know that Xu Yue had withdrawn from the competition because he also met the Blood-Greedy Leopard. The place where he was lost at that time was very close to the prince's position, but he didn't. The prince's ability is to beat dozens of people at once, so he regretfully retired from the competition in the end.

    When they saw it said on Xingwang that Lanlan would be coming out tomorrow, the two of them discussed that since they had a good relationship with Lanlan, they would definitely have to greet them in person. Lanlan would be very happy to see them appear.

    The other side of Yaxing.

    Hu Qingchen is living in the place arranged for him by his brother-in-law. His skin is still pale and colorless, but his body shape has become much plumper. He eats and drinks very carefully these days. Later, his brother-in-law even asked someone to bring him some He had never tasted sweet nutritional solutions before. The nutritional solutions contained vital energy, which frightened him. After eating it for a few days, he felt that his body was much better.

    Now that he saw the news about Lanlan on Xingwang, Hu Qingchen was very happy. He immediately opened his suitcase and looked for some clothes he had that were suitable for picking up someone tomorrow.

    There was an explosion outside because of an official announcement.

    And inside.

    Lanlan and the others are still playing truth or dare.

    But as the questions everyone asked became more and more pointed, Yousang always felt that everyone was about to break up at any time. He was about to say whether he wanted to change the game, but he heard Svir suddenly say: "It's late, go to bed. "

    Ah?" Yousang looked at his own brain: "It's only eight o'clock. It's not too late. Let's play a little longer!"

    "Don't play, go to bed." Kus just received the message from Muyu, and the outside agreed to start tomorrow. Let Lanlan go out. Tomorrow will be a busy day. If Lanlan doesn't go to bed early, she will feel sleepy at noon tomorrow.

    Yusang is planning a bonfire party for the first time, and he definitely wants everyone to have a good time.

    But it was probably because of the previous problems that made everyone unhappy. In the end, everyone decided to disband on the spot.

    When going to bed at night, Lan Lan curled up and slept in the arms of Kusi's father.

    The little girl has no worries and usually falls asleep as soon as she closes her eyes.

    When the little girl started snoring slowly, Kus patted the little girl's hand on the back and then stopped.

    He pulled up some of the clothes covering the little girl's body. When he raised his eyes again, he suddenly met the eyebrows of the young man who was sitting next to him with one knee bent.

    Kus looked at the unkind-looking Crown Prince and was about to look away when he noticed that the other man's fingers on his knees were tapping something lightly.

    Kusi could tell at a glance that this was the secret code of the rebels, but it was a very old version.

    There were also spies in the rebel army, and the spies bribed by the emperor also handed over the communication codes of the rebel army to the emperor. Therefore, after that, the rebel army would change the code sequence every few decades.

    The code Shi Shu is using now was probably used by the rebels more than eighty years ago.

    The content of this code is also very simple, just one sentence - you are a rebel.

    It's either a question or an affirmative sentence.

    Kus pretended not to notice and ignored it.

    But the boy knocked again - she would be fine.

    Kus remained silent.

    The boy knocked again - I promise.

    Kusi looked away and didn't make any comment.

    "Well..." But at this moment, the little girl in her arms seemed to be dreaming. She mumbled and her dark brows wrinkled slightly.

    Cus gently rubbed his daughter's eyebrows with his thumb, trying to spread the little knot between her eyebrows.

    But the little girl felt a little uncomfortable. She smacked her mouth twice, arched her head, put her little face into her father's arms, rubbed it, and fell asleep again.

    The look in Kusi's eyes was always gentle. He put his hand on the little girl's back and gently patted the little girl again, as if to dispel the bad nightmare in her dream.

    Shi Shu just watched every move of the young man calmly.

    If you thought before that the little girl might have mistakenly recognized the wrong person and called Sver daddy, now, Shi Shu thought, maybe it really wasn't the case.

    Father's love cannot be hidden.

    This man is not Sver, he is the little girl’s father.

    His actions in soothing the little girl were so natural, as if he had done the same thing hundreds of times.

    The sound of "cracking" firewood was endless, and the surrounding area was so empty that there was no sound at all.

    Looking up at the bright moon in the sky, Shi Shu's eyes were deep. He thought that maybe after he went out, everything would be answered.

    ——The

    next morning, when Lanlan woke up, she saw the puppy that was close to her.

    The puppy had been injured by Tie Tuo Tuo before, and its fur had been shaved off in many places. Lan Lan reached out and touched the area where the medicine was still applied on the puppy, and touched the dried grass mud and saw the grass mud. Below, the wound is scabbing.

    Feng Chilang was awakened by the little girl's movements. It opened its eyes, propped up its upper body and turned around to lick the little girl's palm which was stroking its wound.

    Lanlan turned her little hand around and rubbed the puppy's head.

    Feng Chilang obediently moved forward, resting his big head on the little girl's chest, his jewel-like green eyes as clear and clean.

    "Little dog, you are so unlucky. You are always injured." The little girl talked angrily to the little dog.

    Feng Chilang didn't know what the human was talking about, but he leaned forward and nudged the little girl's chin with his big nose.

    Lanlan laughed, kissed the puppy's black nose, sat up again, and said, "Lanlan, let me get you something to eat." She

    poured the nutrient solution into the palm of her hand and fed it to the puppy. After eating, Lanlan looked at The other big brothers and Kusi's father were not awake yet, so she took the puppy to wash up first.

    It was a morning no different than usual.

    When the teenagers got up one after another, after everyone drank the nutrient solution as usual, some went to strengthen the traps, and some went to get water nearby, and everyone was busy again.

    Lan Lan also took the puppy and continued yesterday's work, helping Tie Tuo Tuo and others to repair the casing.

    Kus had been a little distracted all morning.

    Things have been packed and everything is just waiting for the arrival of twelve o'clock noon.

    At the same time, the world outside was already in turmoil.

    [There are still three hours left until twelve o'clock. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs me, I am so excited. Will Baby Blue accept an interview with the organizer? Now there are only seven contestants left in the training ground, including Lan Lan, a total of eight. In the past top eight, as long as they were not seriously injured, they would all accept post-match interviews. Will Lan Lan accept the interview? look forward to! ]

    [I also want to watch the interview, but Lanlan is not a contestant, so there may not be an interview...]

    [Woo woo woo, forget it, forget it, ah ah, there are still two hours and fifty-eight minutes! I can't wait! ]

    [ Damn it! etc! Didn't an announcement be made yesterday that fans were not allowed to stand outside the stadium to greet them? Why did I arrive outside the stadium? There were at least tens of thousands of people here! ! ! ]

    [Element Perception, since fans are not allowed to greet you, why did you go outside the stadium? ]

    [I know that Yaxing has implemented very strict entry procedures since last night, just to prevent fans from coming to Asia in large numbers, but this can only prevent fans from other planets. Yaxing will definitely be able to do it more or less. Come get some people. ]

    [Yes, I am a fan of this star. I have come here in advance to reserve a seat. Now I take a quick look and see that there are probably more than 100,000 people around! Good guy, I was dazzled by the various welcome banners, and there were at least a hundred hover cars floating in the sky. ]

    [Are the sisters in front of me in the infield? I am in the outfield and can't get in at all! There are still three hours until the time arrives. I can’t imagine how many people will come before twelve o’clock! ]

    Not only fans were discussing the number of people gathered at the scene, but the stadium staff also rushed to report the situation when they saw so many people outside.

    This traffic fortress is completely blocked, and there are even people from outside constantly squeezing in. If this continues, what will happen if there is a stampede?

    After the organizer learned about the situation, they could only appeal to everyone on StarNet not to come again, while ordering the security department to drive them away as much as possible.

    When Li Jie and his people arrived at the entrance of the arena, what they saw was the sea of ​​people in front of them.

    The man was sitting in a military suspension vehicle. When he looked down, he saw that it was full of people below...

    "Bang!" At this moment, a loud noise suddenly sounded in the distance.

    Everyone was startled. When everyone turned their attention, they discovered that someone was actually setting off the fireworks in advance. The moment the fireworks exploded, four giant characters with gold borders appeared in the sky.

    ——Blue baby!

    Then, another firework went up into the sky and exploded, revealing the same four giant characters.

    ——Sister loves you!

    The fans below burst into cheers when they saw the two beautiful fireworks.

    Li Jie frowned, looking at the grand fireworks and the thousands of banners and ribbons brought by other fans.

    He looked back at the dozen or so rusty military hover vehicles he had brought with him.

    After comparison, it suddenly seemed that he, the father, came too casually...

    Li Jie frowned and turned to Zhou Hongcai and ordered: "Call more people, let's call 10,000 people first."

    Zhou Hongcai immediately In response: "Yes!"

    The team of evil hunters must be strong throughout their lives, and they must not let others compare with them!

    At the same time, in the Yaxing Ship Hall, the vice president of Yaxing Research Institute and a group of senior scientific researchers have been waiting for a long time.

    Finally, the person they were waiting for has arrived.

    &nbs-->>

    This chapter is not finished yet, click on the next page to continue reading p; "Dean Crow, Dean Crow is here."

    Dean Crow, who was wearing plain clothes and had a gentle and friendly attitude, just passed the gate when he heard someone calling. He looked over and immediately saw a group of staff wearing Yaxing Research Institute work badges.

    Dean Crowe walked out of the passage and immediately shook hands with the person in front: "Vice Dean Chen, why did you come here in person? Thank you for your hard work, thank you for your hard work."

    Vice Dean Chen was very excited: "It's not hard work, it's not hard work. "It's our honor that Dean Crowe is willing to come to our branch to give a speech. The hover car is already waiting outside. Please invite me here."

    Dean Crowe hurriedly walked outside, with a few people behind him . assistant and mid-level scientific researcher.

    After everyone got on the hover car, Dean Crowe looked at his optical brain time.

    Vice President Chen smiled and said, "It's still early. I've booked a five-star edible restaurant. Dean Crow has worked hard all the way here. Let's have the Jie Feng Banquet first." "

    Oh, there's no need for the Jie Feng Banquet." Ke Dean Luo was startled and said quickly: "I arrived at Yaxing early because I have something to do. Please just leave me on the roadside for a while."

    Vice Dean Chen was puzzled: "What's the matter with you? Can't we I can send you off as well."

    Dean Crowe was a little embarrassed: "Well, that's it. I wanted to buy a ticket to pick up my granddaughter in Yaxing last night, but there was a short notice from the port and there was no job or study certificate. Last night As of noon today, the Starship tickets are not for sale here, so I have no choice but to contact your hospital and issue a cross-star work certificate to your hospital."

    Vice President Chen choked.

    They said that it was so good that they suddenly received a communication from the Capital Research Institute last night, saying that Dean Crowe was coming to their branch to give a speech in person.

    Their dean had fun for most of the night...

    Dean Crow seemed to feel embarrassed, and explained: "My granddaughter and I have been separated for too many years, and I miss her so much. You will put me on the roadside in a while and wait. I picked her up. I will definitely come to your hospital before the speech at four o'clock in the afternoon!"

    Vice President Chen said hurriedly: "No, no, no, it's okay. You are a guest. Where is your granddaughter's address? We will send you there first. After picking up your granddaughter, let’s go to pick up Feng Yan together. It’s early anyway.”

    Dean Crowe wanted to refuse, but the other party was full of enthusiasm, and Dean Crowe could only say: “That’s hard work, the address is At the entrance to the fatal training ground."

    Vice President Chen: "?"

    Dean Crowe added: "My granddaughter won't be able to come out until 12 noon, and we can pick her up then."

    Vice President Chen: "?? Dean Crow

    suddenly turned his head: "By the way, where is my banner?"

    He asked the assistant beside him.

    The assistant quickly took out a colorful banner from his bag. When the banner was unfolded, it read - [Lanlan, Lanlan, grandpa is here! Lanlan, Lanlan, I am your grandpa! 】

    Vice President Chen: "???????"

    -

    Time passed by one minute and one second, and by 11:30 noon, no matter how hard the security personnel of the stadium drove them away, there were still twenty people at the entrance of the stadium. Thousands of people.

    Not only was the exit of the entire stadium blocked, but the open space outside was even more crowded. There were people in the sky who were constantly trying fireworks. The security personnel stopped them at first, saying that fireworks were not allowed here. Later, they discovered that the person setting off the fireworks was Ya. The daughter of the richest family in the world, whose father was also an investor in their deadly training ground, the security personnel did not dare to say anything.

    In short, the fans at the scene could not control it, so the security personnel could only report it step by step. Finally, the problem was passed to the person in charge, Director Hu.

    Assistant Les contacted Director Hu who was on holiday today.

    After hearing this, Hu Qingya over there immediately said: "Continue to send more manpower to drive them away. Too many fans may easily cause traffic accidents."

    Rice agreed immediately, but at this time, Director Hu heard "boom boom boom" coming from the other side. the sound of fireworks.

    Rice paused suddenly, and then asked tentatively: "Director Hu, where are you now?"

    Hu Qingya was a little annoyed: "I'm at the entrance to the arena! There are too many people here, I can't squeeze in! Please let people continue quickly Drive away and make room for me!"

    Les: "..."

    Not to mention Hu Qingya can't get in, Muyu, Ennuo, and Sophia can't get in even more.

    Sophia complained about Muyu and Ennuo: "I told you to come earlier!"

    The two grown men looked at Sophia who was wearing full makeup: "Didn't you put on your makeup for too long and delay it for an hour?"

    Su Fiya was angry: "Then why don't you urge me!"

    If you do...

    can you do it? ! !

    "Didi." At this moment, because they were all outside, Hu Qingya actually saw Sophia and the others. She whistled to attract their attention.

    Sophia and the other three also saw Hu Qingya.

    Two hover cars were running side by side. Hu Qingya asked: "Ask Zhou Qin where he is."

    Ennuo dialed the communication number. After a while, he said: "Zhou Qin said that if we can't get in, we should contact Li Jie. Li Jie then There are military vehicles on the side, which can clear the road."

    The four people immediately contacted Li Jie.

    After a while, Li Jie sent a car to pick them up.

    As soon as Hu Qingya left, what she didn't know was that just below her, his brother Hu Qingchen, wearing carefully prepared clothes, was struggling to squeeze forward in the crowd.

    At the same time, Xu Yue, Su Ming, and Ding Jue were also squeezed in the crowd.

    ——The

    communicator on the planet leader's side had not stopped all morning, and by noon, he was already irritable, until he received a call from his father.

    "Who are you yelling at!" Planet Leader's father shouted angrily into the communicator!

    Only then did Captain Planet realize that the caller was his father. He quickly explained: "Dad, I was very annoyed by what happened at the stadium this morning. What do you want?"

    Captain Planet's father said, "You Hubert K. Uncle Luo, do you remember?"

    Xingxing paused for a long time: "Dean Crow of the Capital Star Research Institute? Of course you remember! I am trying my best to persuade him to transfer to Yaxing. You and Dean Crow are friends, do you agree? Did you help me make peace?"

    Planet Leader's father slowly said: "We have to wait and see whether we want to make peace or not, but now there is a problem that requires you to come forward. Your Uncle Crow called me and told me that Lan Lan is his granddaughter, and that at noon When I want to pick up Lanlan, I have to see if what he said is true. We made an appointment to meet at the entrance of the stadium, but now our cars are blocked outside Tejiao State, and we can’t even enter Tejiao State. Go ahead, tell me what to do."

    Captain Planet: "?"

    At the same time, outside the arena, Donald and his men who had just smuggled in were looking at the crowd of people in front of them, completely lost in thought.

    The men hesitantly looked at the young marshal's dark expression in the back seat of the car, and said tentatively: "Young marshal, it seems we can't get in..." There

    were at least 200,000 people inside, and they also brought three people with them. Wan, how can you squeeze into the front row?

    Boom!

    At this time, the fireworks started again.

    Donald's expression became even darker!

    He said with a gloomy look: "Why didn't you remind me to buy fireworks!"

    His subordinates: "..."

    Donald pursed his lips: "Everyone exits the hover vehicle, enters the mecha, and flies in even if you let me fly!"

    "Yes" !" The subordinates took the order and immediately ordered them to go down.

    Ding dong.

    At this moment, the clock finally rang at twelve noon.

    ——The

    warm sun shone warmly on her body.

    After Lanlan took the nutrient solution and changed medicines for everyone, she yawned, hugged the puppy, and planned to enjoy herself in the pile of soft clothes. Take a nap.

    But at this

    moment... "Cang!"

    There was a thunder in the sky, as if it was going to rain.

    Lanlan frowned and opened her eyes, and saw that the sky was clear and clear, and there was not a single dark cloud. How could there be such a loud thunder?

    But just in case, the little girl sat up from the ground, planning to call the big white goose out and hide under its wings before going to sleep.

    Just as my little hands unzipped the small backpack, suddenly, there was another thunder in the sky.

    Now not only the little girl, but everyone looked towards the sky.

    Then the next second, they saw the clouds tearing apart from the blue sky!

    Immediately afterwards, from the gap in the middle, a fast small starship suddenly swooped down from the sky!

    The starship appeared suddenly. Several teenagers who were sitting next to it stood up at the same time. Their first reaction was to protect Lanlan behind them.

    Soon, the starship landed, the starship door opened, and a female robot housekeeper came out.

    The robot housekeeper said in her gentle voice: "Lan Lan, you are not a contestant in this fatal training ground. Please board the ship immediately and I will escort you out of the arena." When

    Lan Lan heard her name, she Stunned: "Huh?"

    What is this beautiful big sister saying?

    The teenagers understood it, and people outside finally intervened manually to release Lan Lan.

    Everyone was silent for a while. After a while, Mianfeng said, "It's a good thing."

    Going out was better than sleeping in the open air and facing many dangers.

    There is a violent god outside, and the violent god will not let Lanlan get hurt.

    "Yes, it's a good thing." Yousang turned around and picked up the little girl who was still ignorant. He held the little girl tightly in his arms. He muttered: "Lanlan, when I clear the level, I will go find you. Let's Let's meet again outside the arena, okay?"

    The little girl blinked her eyes in confusion, she still didn't know what the situation was.

    Shi Shu asked at this time: "How long is the time left for the protective net to be opened?" The

    gentle female robot replied: "There are eight minutes left."

    Shi Shu bent down and planned to pack things for the little girl.

    But he found that all the little girl's things had been packed away. Thinking about it again, it seemed that Sver had been packing things up in the morning.

    He frowned and glanced at Sver on the other side. He saw that he was sitting there far away and showed no reaction at all when he saw the starship falling from the sky. He seemed not surprised by the news that Lanlan was about to leave.

    Thinking in his heart, Shi Shu picked up the little girl's backpack in the next second. He walked up to You Sang and hung the small backpack on the little girl's back.

    Lanlan muttered: "Big brother?"

    Shi Shu said: "Let's go with her."

    "Huh? Where are you going?" Lanlan was confused. She was a little panicked. She couldn't understand the situation in front of her. She quickly turned around He reached out to Kusi's father and said, "Dad!"

    Kusi stepped forward and hugged his daughter. He leaned slightly, pressed against the little girl's ear, and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "Lanlan, be good, sit down." Get on the starship, your mother Yaya, mother Sophia, father Muyu, father Ennuo, father warden, and father Li are all waiting for you outside. Get on this starship and you can see them when you go out."

    Lan . Lan's expression that was about to cry suddenly froze.

    Are the parents here?

    She was nervous again: "What about Kusi's father?"

    Kusi chuckled: "Kusi's dad will be here soon."

    After Lanlan left, once he received Muyu's message, he would immediately withdraw from the game and join them.

    Because Kus' father mentioned the names of other parents, Lanlan felt a little more at ease, and when she was put on the small seat of the starship, she was not so scared anymore, but she said again: "But what about the puppy?" ! And there are big brothers!"

    Feng Chilang jumped directly into the cabin.

    Lan Lan immediately hugged the puppy and refused to let go.

    Kusi said: "You can take the puppy with you. As for the big brothers, they can also go out, but not now, it will take a few days."

    Lanlan was still at a loss...

    Kusi rubbed his daughter's hair. She straightened up and said to the robot butler, "Let's go."

    The robot butler got on the starship, and her body was the pilot. As soon as she sat in, the starship door closed automatically.

    Lan Lan immediately lay down on the starship glass, looking pitifully at her big brothers and Cus' father outside.

    Several teenagers in the distance came over, and Yousang waved wildly: "Lanlan, let's go out and see you! Let's go out and see you!"

    Lanlan shouted loudly: "Brother Yousang! Brother Yousang!"

    "Lanlan!!!" !"

    Yousang was heartbroken!

    The small starship slowly rose at this time. Lanlan looked at her older and smaller brothers and Kus' father below. She hugged the little dog in her arms tightly in fear, and clenched her lower jaw with teeth like rice grains. lip.

    At this time, when no one was paying attention, more than two hundred mecha soldiers assigned to the little girl, after noticing that the automatic connection in the chip was getting weaker and weaker, they all stood up and looked at her with blue laser eyes. Staring at the sky above...

    the next second, with a "whoosh" sound, the small starship suddenly pierced the clouds and soared into the sky!

    At the same time, more than two hundred mecha soldiers below suddenly took off at the same time. They were like meteors flying past, like moths rushing to the flame, chasing the little girl's direction, and also broke through the door that had not had time to close. protective net.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 96 19
In memory of Cameron Boyce Did you think this was the end of the story? Well it's not After the battle with Uma and everyone saved Auradon Indira ak...
98K 1.4K 49
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
297K 20.8K 156
TΓ‘c phαΊ©m: ToΓ n thαΊΏ giα»›i đều Δ‘ang đợi người Δ‘α»™ng tΓ’m. TΓ‘c giαΊ£: Tα»‘ TΓ’y Người gΓ΅: Mia của bαΊ‘n nΓ¨ Beta: Hoa Hoa của bαΊ‘n Δ‘Γ’y Ý lΓ  truyện nΓ y gΓ΅ nhanh quΓ‘...
3.7K 71 75
https://www.ddxs.com/naimengxiaosangshiqigebabatuanchongwo/ [No CP+Group Pet Cute Baby+Apocalypse+Three-year-old Zombie with Super High Combat Power]...