Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

By Purple_Galaxy_15

More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

74

70 0 0
By Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 74 These Mecha Lanlan are being used indiscriminately! …

    The big rabbit in front of them caused serious visual impact to the contestants.

    Also affected were the viewers watching the live broadcast.

    [A small question, what is this thing? ]

    [Its tail can grow longer and its ears can shoot laser bombs. The case has been solved. This is a monster. ]

    [Is there a possibility, and I'm guessing, that is, do you think it actually looks a bit like a mecha? ]

    [Impossible, absolutely impossible! For the appearance of the mecha, please refer to the appearance of the Mock Army. That is a serious mecha. The mecha cannot look like a pink rabbit. I have never seen anyone chasing someone and kicking their butts, throwing them into the sky and then catching them again. Come on, hit the mecha on someone else's head, this is not what a mecha would do! 】

    【Traditional mecha: cool, handsome and domineering, blue mecha: rabbit. ]

    [I told you this is not a mecha! ]

    [Sisters like this, because I was so surprised to see the big rabbit, I forgot to run for my life, and Yaxing was shocked again just now. ]

    [ Damn it, it’s shaking again? I am also from Yaxing, but I don’t feel it! ]

    [There was indeed a shock just now, but it was very slight. It is not shaking now. I don’t know what the situation is. The government has not made an announcement yet. ]

    One "Asian Star Shock" and the other "Big Blue Rabbit", these two terms quickly became hot searches on Star Network.

    The Yaxing authorities are also confused. The total duration of the planet's vibration just now was no more than twenty seconds. It was different from the explosive vibration last time. This time it only shook slightly. Various monitoring data on their side , even before there is time to report an error.

    However, the shock happened after all, and Yaxing reported it as soon as possible.

    When Marshal Ye received the communication from the Yaxing Planet Commander, he had just moved his eyes away from the grumpy rabbit on the big screen.

    Marshal Ye naturally knew that the shock just now was caused by Lanlan again. However, the big rabbit appeared just in time. Lanlan's anger was diverted by the appearance of the big rabbit before Lanlan's anger could ferment.

    Of course, we couldn't tell the truth, so Marshal Ye said perfunctorily: "The central government will send people to Yaxing to investigate within three days at the earliest." The

    head of Yaxing could only say that he hoped the investigators would go there as soon as possible. He did not want such an unexplained incident. The shock happened again, and the people of Yaxing were now in panic.

    Afterwards, in order not to make the matter a big deal, the Yaxing authorities issued an announcement on Star.net, stating that today's shock was an aftershock of the shock of the previous few days. Now that the aftershocks have ended, the public is asked not to panic excessively.

    After the explanation was clear, the entry for "Asian Star Shock" quickly disappeared from the hot searches.

    Instead, the one that climbed to the top of the hot search list became "Blue Rabbit" as a matter of course.

    Everyone is guessing what this rabbit is?

    Of course everyone knows that this must be a mecha. After all, it comes out of a pendant. However, from its appearance to its functions, nothing about it looks like a serious mecha!

    At the same time, in the hotel room, Sophia and Li Jie's suspicious eyes had been falling on Muyu for more than thirty seconds.

    Their faces were expressionless, but their gazes were scorching. Muyu felt uncomfortable being stared at by them. He could only touch his nose and explain: "This is indeed the mecha I made for Lanlan, but the conscience of heaven and earth, its original function, really That's not the case!"

    "Its hands can change into different weapon forms, and its eyes can emit laser light. Because there is no gun port, the ear holes are set up as gun ports. As you just saw, there are indeed laser bullets coming out of the ear holes. It shoots out from inside! Even if it wants to fly, it can shoot out air currents from under its feet, making the mecha fly into the air!"

    Sophia and Li Jie still looked at Muyu without saying a word.

    Muyu felt that he had been wronged: "It's Lanlan who doesn't know how to use traditional mechas, so I installed a battleship panel inside. I thought Lanlan was familiar with that, but Lanlan can hack into that battleship panel by herself." It was modified in the background, so she herself changed the function of the mecha to what it is now, and it really has nothing to do with me! These are her own understandings!"

    Sophia and Li Jie finally looked away, and they looked at each other again Big screen to the front.

    On the big screen, the big rabbit finally came back after chasing the simulated army for a long time.

    It came back walking, its big body was crooked, and it looked a little clumsy. When it came to the contestants, it lowered its head to look at everyone, then it picked up its long tail on the ground, twisted its body, and pushed the tail towards its buttocks. Stuffed inside, eventually the long tail turned back into a short tail.

    However, the big rabbit may have a bit of obsessive-compulsive disorder. He tugged at the tip of his tail and straightened the pink bow on the tip of his tail. Then he touched his ears and put the two high-erected ears on his head. When it came down, it immediately changed from a prick-eared rabbit to a lop-eared rabbit.

    Muyu immediately shouted: "I didn't teach her this. The whip was originally in the hand, but Lanlan probably didn't understand why the hand turned into a whip, so she moved the weapon bay to the tail from the inside. That's why the tail cannot retract automatically and has to be retracted manually. The same goes for the ears. Lan Lan is probably afraid that if the gun port is left open and the laser cannon is accidentally fired, she physically closes the ears so that they hang down. You're a rabbit with ears, I really didn't teach you this!"

    Sophia and Li Jie didn't know what to say, but Lan Lan didn't know how to use the mecha, but he operated it randomly and really defeated the simulated army. , it can only be said that it is a mistake?

    After closing his gun port and retracting his long tail, the big rabbit also opened his mouth.

    "Poof."

    The big rabbit spit out the little girl in his belly.

    Because the safety exit function was set up, the little girl stood firmly on the ground after being spit out and did not fall.

    As soon as the little girl came out, the big rabbit also retracted automatically. Soon, the big rabbit in front of her disappeared, and a pink rabbit headband lay on the ground.

    Lanlan ran over, put the headband on her little hand, and ran back again.

    Everyone at the scene still didn't react.

    It wasn't until Su Ming vomited another mouthful of blood that "Uh" came out that everyone came back to their senses.

    Yousang immediately helped Su Ming sit down. The grass on the ground was wet, making it uncomfortable to sit down.

    "Brother, are you okay?" Lan Lan squeezed into the crowd and took a look at brother Su Ming's injuries. The little girl was stunned when she saw that brother Su Ming's heart had been pierced.

    Such an injury can definitely not be cured by just relying on superficial external application.

    Must be paired with acupuncture!

    However, the blue bamboo needles are not standard silver needles, and their effectiveness will definitely be greatly reduced.

    Everyone saw that the little girl had a bad look on her face, and several of them looked at each other. After a while, they all looked at Su Ming at the same time.

    Su Ming smiled bitterly. If there was no treatment cabin for such an injury, he didn't know how he could save it. Now he could only rely on his last bit of mental strength to keep himself alive.

    Lan Lan frowned and had already calculated in her mind how to insert the needle. She took out all the bamboo needles in her small backpack and was about to ask her elder brothers to lay down Brother Su Ming. Suddenly, Brother Su Ming spoke. .

    "You guys, come on."

    After saying that, he said to Lanlan again: "Lanlan."

    "Ah!" Lanlan immediately raised her head, trying to comfort brother Su Ming and tell him not to be afraid, Lanlan will definitely do it. Cure him!

    I heard Brother Su Ming say, "Thank you."

    Lanlan was stunned for a moment, thinking that Lanlan hadn't treated Brother Su Ming yet. Why did Brother Su Ming want to thank Lanlan?

    But in the next second, an iron lump suddenly appeared in front of his eyes!

    Lanlan now gets nervous when she sees Tie Tuotuo, and her eyes widen instantly!

    But then, the iron tuo tuo that popped up actually ate brother Su Ming in one bite, and then, with a "whoosh", brother Su Ming went to heaven!

    Gone!

    The little girl was dumbfounded!

    She stared blankly at the sky where the rain was still falling. After a while, she realized what she was doing. She pointed at the sky and shouted: "Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!"

    "Stop it, he has retired from the competition, cough. Cough." Yousang said, covering his chest and coughing heavily.

    Lanlan didn't know why: "Retire?"

    Lanlan had just heard her elder brothers mention that she wanted to retire, but Lanlan didn't know what retirement meant.

    Kus took out a bottle of healing potion from his backpack and said while drinking: "Lanlan, he is safe."

    Safe?

    Retirement is safety.

    To retire is to fly to the sky.

    The little girl suddenly thought of something, and she muttered: "That uncle also retired from the competition!"

    "Uncle?" Yousang looked at him: "What uncle?"

    The little girl said: "It's Lanlan's uncle, Lanlan's uncle. With a whoosh, he flew into the sky, and Lanlan still hasn't waited for his uncle to come down from the sky again!"

    Everyone understood that Lanlan's uncle was actually a contestant in this deadly training ground.

    However, Lan Lan is so good, and her uncle actually retired so early?

    Lanlan looked at the sky for a while, then she spread her little hands, looked at a pile of bamboo needles in her hands, and then looked at the tattered big brothers in front of her.

    Little doctor Lanlan said seriously: "Brothers, we have to find a place to take shelter from the rain quickly. Lanlan is going to treat your injuries!"

    A place to take shelter from the rain?

    Everyone couldn't help but look around and saw that the surroundings were already in a mess.

    The rain was still falling from the sky, and below, scrapped mecha soldiers lay scattered all over the place.

    By visual inspection, there are at least a hundred mecha soldiers here. So counting, there are still more than two hundred mecha soldiers who have escaped. I don't know when they will come back again.

    "I remember there was a supply house in Xinghai Highlands." Ye Ling said at this time.

    Wei Chong buckled on his mecha helmet, flew into the air, and said, "I'll find the specific direction."

    After saying that, the mecha flew out.

    [Wei Chong actually didn't do anything bad just now. I thought he would take advantage of the mecha soldiers to attack someone else. ]

    &n-->>

    This chapter is not finished yet, click on the next page to continue reading bsp; [But Yousang and Mianfeng just saved him. 】

    【If you save it, you won’t harm others? Think of Rake! ]

    [Rake: I'm going to be whipped even if I'm dead, right? ]

    [After Lake died, I can only say that he deserved it. Why is the dead the most important, but the scum cannot be scolded after it is dead? I scold him whether he is dead or alive. Don’t forget, he tricked others to death in the last fatal training ground. My favorite player believed in Lake in the last competition, but was betrayed by Lake in the end. Indirectly killed! Haha, all I can say is, don’t let me know where Lake is buried. If you let me know, see if I dig his grave! ]

    [Calm down, calm down, don't get angry over this kind of garbage. Anyway, I just hope Wei Chong can take care of himself and not become the second Lake that everyone hates! 】

    When the barrage flew by, Donald's men immediately turned off the barrage.

    According to the previous plan, Wei Chong should indeed take the opportunity to kill You Sang, Mian Feng, and Shi Shu during the pursuit. Even if he couldn't kill three at once, it would be good to kill one.

    But just now, it was clear that everything fell into place. As long as he deliberately fired a few laser cannons, the three 3s ability users would definitely die, but he actually helped them wholeheartedly from the beginning to the end.

    The subordinate felt that sweat was about to break out on his forehead. He secretly glanced at the young marshal on the sofa, but saw that the young marshal's expression was calm and there was no emotion or anger in his expression.

    The subordinate felt that he had to explain: "The number of the simulated army just now was too much. If three main combat forces were missing, the young master and the commander would probably be in danger. After all, the rule of this game is that under cooperation, even if one party dies, , the simulated army assigned to one side will not leave, and will continue to attack the target's companions, so if Mianfeng and the others die, these mecha soldiers will still continue to attack the commander and the young master. Wei Chong should have considered... ..."

    "Why do you talk so much?" Donald raised his eyes displeased and glanced at his subordinates coldly.

    His hands froze, he immediately lowered his head and said no more words.

    Donald didn't pay attention to those barrages or the words of his men. He just touched his optical brain for a moment and calmly reopened the holographic book "Seven Days to Learn About Blue Star" that he had paused just now.

    Because of the outbreak of the mock army, Donald paused his reading. Now that the crisis was over, he clicked on the book again and started reading again slowly.

    The subordinate felt a little confused. Why, looking at the young commander like this, it seems that he is really not angry?

    But Wei Chong didn't complete the task...

    He really didn't understand the young master's thoughts, so his subordinates could only stop talking and continue watching the live broadcast.

    Wei Chong went out to search around, but did not find the so-called material house.

    However, he did find an A-class mecha hiding on a nearby hillside, peeking furtively down below.

    The A-class mecha noticed him, opened its helmet, and looked at him.

    In the telescope, Wei Chong saw a female face under the helmet. After identifying it, Wei Chong, who had seen all the contestants' information, immediately recognized the other party's identity, Princess Nana.

    The daughter of the imperial princess.

    An S-level rookie.

    He caught a glimpse of Nana's mecha, and then caught a glimpse of the S-class mecha soldier near Nana who was undergoing self-repair.

    Wei Chong withdrew his gaze, ignored the other party, and drove away in the mecha.

    Ten minutes later, Wei Chong returned to the team. He put away his mecha and said, "Where the map shows the supply house, there is only an open space and no supply house." "

    No?" Yousang was a little surprised, and then he said Thinking of the small cabin where Lan Lan stayed for two days outside the black forest in Crazy Canyon.

    "Did the location of the supply house in Xinghai Highlands this time be changed to outside the Black Forest?"

    Lanlan didn't know what everyone was talking about, but she said: "It won't work if there is no shelter from the rain. If everyone keeps getting wet, after the application, The needle can't be moved after that, and everyone will feel very uncomfortable... Ah, here we are."

    Lan Lan thought of something, and she suddenly dug and dug in her small backpack, and soon, she took out another headband.

    Lan Lan confirmed that the pendant on her headband was correct. She pinched it hard, and in the next moment, a big white goose with a white body, a flat mouth, and short legs suddenly exploded on the spot.

    Everyone suddenly saw a mecha in the shape of a strange bird, and the next second, they fell into silence again.

    Lanlan jumped up and jumped: "Goose, goose! Lanlan is here!"

    The big red-billed goose rolled its two green bean eyes. It bent its long neck and saw the little master at its feet.

    Then the next second, the big white goose opened its mouth, roared, and swallowed the little master.

    Because the pink rabbit had swallowed Lan Lan before, everyone was not too surprised when Lan Lan was swallowed again this time.

    Lanlan followed the long, slide-like throat of the big white goose and fell into the belly of the big white goose. In the belly of the big white goose was a soft children's cockpit. Lanlan sat in the cockpit and manipulated a few keys. Soon, the big white goose spread its broad white wings.

    The white wings grew longer and longer, and finally, the white wings were as long as a corridor.

    Then, Lanlan controlled the big white goose to move forward. After walking in front of the big brothers, Lanlan asked the big white goose to sit down.

    The two short thin claws of the big white goose were retracted under its bulging belly. Then, the eyes of the big white goose also closed. This was Lanlan turning off the energy of the big white goose mecha. Now, the big white goose becomes It became a big white goose, sitting on the ground and taking a nap, but spreading its huge wings to protect the people next to it from the wind and rain.

    Lanlan pressed the exit button again, and the next second, the little girl was "poofed" by the big white goose and vomited out.

    After Lan Lan stood still unsteadily, she quickly ran under the wings of the big white goose. The little girl raised her smile and said, "That's all."

    For a moment, the whole place was silent.

    The barrage also fell silent.

    It wasn't until a few more seconds passed that someone hesitated to send a message.

    【What is this... again? ]

    [If you read that correctly, it's a bird? ]

    [Why are its wings so long? ]

    [Yes, a fat bird has such a long wing. The key is that it only has one wing, and it only has one wing. It actually did not fall down due to imbalance in its body... …Help, it’s so weird! ]

    [I'm already numb. Where did Lanlan get so many weird mechas? This bird is too ugly! 】

    "This is a big white goose, not a bird, and it doesn't look like this!"

    In the hotel room, Muyu faced the second questioning look from Sophia and Li Jie, and argued again excitedly: "This big white goose is me. It was made according to the picture drawn by Lanlan. Lanlan said this is called the big white goose, and this goose has two wings. It was Lanlan who changed the structure from the inside and grafted the other wing onto it. One of the wings is on!"

    Sophia and Li Jie didn't say anything. They actually didn't want to admit that this thing was a mecha...

    If anyone drove such a mecha on the battlefield, not to mention the enemy, but also the friendly forces. You have to laugh at him for thirty years.

    Lan Lan, her elder brothers, and Kusi's father all hid under the wings of the big white goose. Everyone spread their clothes on the grass, and then they followed the little girl's instructions and lay down.

    Lan Lan first used bamboo needles to seal the blood vessels at the most serious wounds on their bodies. Then she looked around to see where there was any grass picking.

    At this time, Yousang alertly hid his supply bag behind his back. Their small potted plant was still in his backpack. Lanlan must not be reminded that there is a styptic grass here!

    "Ah, Lan Lan remembered it." The little girl's eyes suddenly lit up at this moment.

    Yousang's whole body tensed up instantly, and his fingers pressed harder on his supply bag.

    "Where we just ran over, there was a piece of grass. Lanlan is going to pick some grass." The little girl said and looked in the distance.

    "It seems a bit far..."

    Kusi said, "I'll take you there."

    Lanlan immediately smiled, but when she turned around and saw that Kusi's father was also injured, Lanlan shook her head again: "Kusi's dad should stay and rest. Well, Lan Lan can go by himself."

    Wei Chong thought that he was not injured, so he immediately offered himself up and expressed himself in front of the young master: "I will go with you!"

    Lan Lan turned to look at Wei Chong's brother.

    Her eyes slowly fell on Brother Wei Chong's chest. Lan Lan thought of how she stabbed Brother Wei Chong a few days ago because Brother Wei Chong was a bad brother...

    Although Brother Wei Chong said that he had changed his ways, but... ...

    Lan Lan puffed out her cheeks and cautiously took a half-step to the side, farther away from brother Wei Chong.

    Wei Chong: "..."

    Lanlan scratched her little head and said, "Lanlan still has a way."

    The little girl said and took out another headband from her small backpack.

    Walking to an open place, I pinched the small pendant on the headband. Suddenly, another one appeared in the same place. It had a very sloppy appearance and was covered with thorns. It was a thorny beast.

    Lanlan walked up to the spiny beast, the big hedgehog. The big hedgehog obediently opened its mouth and swallowed the little master according to the procedure.

    After Lanlan entered the children's cabin in the big hedgehog's belly, she turned on the speaker and said to the others outside: "Lanlan will be back soon."

    After saying that, the little girl pressed a few buttons, and the next second, the huge The hedgehog suddenly rolled himself into a ball.

    Then...

    "Phew!"

    The hedgehog ball grunted, just like a rocket launcher, and just rolled away!

    The contestants on the scene: "?"

    The comments watching the live broadcast: [? 】

    Sophia and Li Jie looked at the wooden fish next to them for the third time.

    The wooden fish man was already stupid. He argued feebly: "That's not how the hedgehog mecha is used... If you want to rush, you can turn on the flight function..."

    But now it's useless.

    The blue hedgehog ball has disappeared long ago...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 144 15
γ€€γ€€*LiveΒ·GourmetΒ·Territory* Interstellar actually only drinks nutrient solution and doesn't engage in food? ! Wen Mengle said that the future is brigh...
28.4K 685 94
Author: Chan Lai Lai Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2022-02-17 Latest: Chapter 113 Extra: After the Siege (2)... online science...
11.3K 140 13
https://m.shubaow.net/265/265501/ Author: Mu Nanyi Category: Rebirth Release time: 2022-10-26 Latest: Chapter 123 Finale (2) Through rebirth finished...
97.9K 1.4K 49
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...