Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

By Purple_Galaxy_15

More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

67

76 0 0
By Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 67 Lanlan and others got separated...

    The man's expression was very ugly. He stared at the woman opposite him calmly for a while. After a while, he moved.

    The guard next to him immediately opened the car door for him.

    The noble man stepped out with long legs and got out of the car, as if to show that he could always accommodate the woman in front of him...

    He came towards the hover car here.

    "Whoosh!"

    But at this moment, the hover car carrying the woman flew into the sky, as if he had no intention of paying attention to the condescending President. Not only did the hover car drive away without looking back, It also left the noble President with a good-natured exhaust.

    President: "..."

    ...

    In the hover car that flew away, the driver smiled proudly: "Chief, did I do the right thing?"

    Sophia chuckled and leaned her head on the back of the chair again. She did not hesitate to praise: "Very good." Yes."

    However, I had finished venting my anger, but I had to return to practical issues.

    This man is really chasing Yaxing now. What does he want to do? Will he interfere with them regarding Lanlan's affairs?

    Moreover, he would block her on the road, so he obviously knew her whereabouts, but what about the whereabouts of the others?

    Does he know how she came to be Yaxing, who she came from, and where Yaxing came from?

    She deliberately hid in the Death Star to avoid this man. All her family members had passed away, and she was alone. She had no worries at first, and she didn't want to fall into his hands again, so she hid herself.

    This time she came out of the mountain again for the sake of her daughter, but it was inevitable that she would continue to have entanglements with this man.

    The most important thing is not to implicate other people, let alone Lanlan...

    Thinking of this, Sophia rubbed her brows irritably.

    She caused the trouble, and it's up to her to solve it.

    Do you want to go back and talk to that person?

    yue...

    no!

    That trash doesn't deserve her to look back!

    Sophia suddenly opened her eyes and said to the driver: "Drive faster! Don't let him catch up!"

    As soon as the driver pressed the accelerator, the hover car flew out even faster!

    ——Because

    they were not sure whether the air pollution in the mountain forest would continue to spread outside, everyone decided not to wait for tomorrow and set off now. In short, we would leave Crazy Canyon first.

    The mountain road was slippery and there were injured people, so everyone couldn't walk very fast.

    Because Lan Lan has short hands and short legs, any stone on the roadside is taller than her. Everyone is afraid that she will fall down the slope, so they simply take turns holding her while walking.

    They walked like this for most of the day, and when it got dark, they finally reached another mountain peak in the canyon.

    There are two peaks in Crazy Canyon. After they walked from the left valley to the right valley, they could obviously find that there were many more trees on the right valley than in the left valley.

    Because the night was not suitable for traveling, everyone decided to find a cave to stay for one night.

    But according to the prompts on the map, when they arrived at the place marked with a cave, they found that there was no cave here, only a big tree.

    "Is the map version wrong? Is this an advanced map?" Yousang said, taking out his map from his backpack.

    But after comparing it, there was no difference. The map did indicate that there was a cave here, but there was not one here.

    "How about going to the next place?" Yousang pointed to another marked point on the map: "It shows here that after passing a creek, there will be an open space. If you can't find a cave, you can spend the night in the open space. At least the surroundings are open, and any danger can be seen immediately."

    Everyone followed the map's instructions and walked towards the open space.

    As a result, I walked and walked and walked, but I didn’t see any clearing or even the creek.

    Lanlan woke up from her sleep. When she opened her eyes, she found that everyone was still walking in the dark forest.

    Lanlan yawned, rubbed her eyes, and muttered vaguely: "Dad, haven't you arrived yet?"

    Kusi touched the little girl's hair and whispered: "You can sleep with you."

    Lanlan had two little hands. Holding her arms around her father's neck, she rested her chin on his shoulder, staring at the dark woods behind her, becoming more and more confused.

    Hey, didn't they just pass by here?

    "Stop." At this moment, Shi Shu, who was walking in front, suddenly spoke. He stared at the surroundings with a calm expression. After a moment, he reached out and touched a big brown tree next to him, and rubbed a sharp mark on the tree with his fingertips. scratches.

    Yousang saw the scratch and was puzzled: "This is..."

    "I left it." Shi Shu said, frowning tightly.

    Sure enough, the worst happened.

    The young man pursed his lips: "We are lost."

    Lost?

    How could you get lost?

    Didn't they follow the map?

    Moreover, even if there is no map, after visiting so many deadly training grounds, I still have some impression of how big Te Jiaozhou is and what the routes are in each area.

    "Are you sure we're lost? We're obviously following the right route..." Yousang still couldn't believe it.

    Mianfeng was actually suspicious before. His poisonous wound had not healed yet, and his face was already a little pale after walking for so long.

    He found a stone and sat down, spread out the map, and slowly examined every marked point on the map.

    After a while, the young man suddenly said: "Who still remembers how we came from the opposite mountain peak?"

    Everyone gathered around, gesturing on the map to show Mianfeng the way.

    "It's right here, coming from this line..."

    "No, no, it's obviously this way."

    "You remember wrongly. I remember starting from this fork in the road and going to the right..."

    It seems like everyone remembers it. The locations were all different, and when everyone was talking about it, Kus only stood outside with Lan Lan and did not squeeze in to join in the fun.

    "Dad, are we lost?" the little girl asked softly.

    Not lost, but...

    a maze.

    These contestants only discovered it now, but Kus actually noticed something was wrong from the moment he entered the mountain.

    The arrangement of the trees here was very similar to a forest maze he had encountered on the Extreme Cold Star before.

    At that time, Kus led the team through a polar forest. Through that forest, they could reach the rear of the Arctic Star Empire's garrison base camp as quickly as possible.

    As long as the sneak attack is successful, they can occupy the entire garrison camp, and then use the garrison camp as a starting point. They can capture at least two surrounding planets as quickly as possible before the empire's reinforcements arrive.

    Everything was going smoothly at first, but something happened in the forest midway.

    First, the beacon began to fail, and then the mecha's navigation system became just spinning in place. Finally, the map no longer worked at all, because the earth's crust in the forest was changing at will.

    They were completely trapped in that forest and couldn't even find their way back.

    Fortunately, they brought enough military supplies. After wandering around in the forest for a month, they finally made it out.

    But they never dare to approach that polar forest again.

    The interstellar population is huge. Half of the land in the universe is used by humans, while the other half is the territory of strange beasts.

    These strange beasts are powerful and changeable, and humans have always been passive in the battle against them.

    Therefore, when a certain wild environment is unpredictable, humans can only try to stay away and not provoke these monsters.

    The same thing seems to be happening in the current Crazy Canyon and the original Polar Forest.

    However, the Crazy Canyon is small and not as vast as the polar forest, so it shouldn’t be too difficult to break through this maze?

    Of course, regardless of whether it is difficult or not, Kus is not going to say anything. At present, it seems that they are just going around in circles and have not suffered any substantial harm. There is no reason for him to risk exposure and push himself to the forefront. , His purpose in entering the arena was just to protect Lanlan, and the life and death of others was not his concern.

    "It doesn't matter, you continue to sleep." Kusi picked up the little girl a little more and told her not to worry about anything else. If the sky falls, he will still be there.

    Lanlan is indeed very sleepy. She didn't take a nap at noon today. If Lanlan doesn't take a nap at noon, she will really want to sleep at night.

    After vaguely agreeing with her father, Lanlan continued to huddle in her father's arms and fell asleep in a daze.

    The teenagers over there discussed it for a long time, but they didn't come up with a result.

    Everyone remembers the route differently. At this time, someone came to ask Kus.

    Kus stepped forward and casually pointed to a road he remembered, but everyone was even more confused: "It's a new road, why does everyone remember it differently?"

    Kus frowned, are they all different?

    No one in the Polar Forest had memory errors at that time, and everyone knew exactly how they got lost.

    From this point of view, the situation here in Crazy Canyon is somewhat different from that in the polar forest. Not only is the environment in Crazy Canyon changing, but people's consciousness is also affected...

    Kusi's expression became serious.

    If the five senses can be affected by the environment, then there must be something else hidden in this environment...

    There was a long silence in the crowd, and time passed by, until an unknown amount of time passed, and Su Ming tried Xingxing said: "Now it seems that the map is completely useless. How about we try not to follow the map and leave marks while walking to see if we can find a way out?" There is

    no other way now, but first Tried it.

    Everyone continued to move forward, and then half an hour later, they returned to the same place again.

    The expressions on everyone's faces were ugly.

    Mianfeng suddenly looked at Wei Chong who was behind the crowd: "Aren't you a mecha?"

    For a moment, everyone's eyes immediately turned to Wei Chong, who was still thinking about whether he could take advantage of being lost to complete his mission.

    Suddenly being stared at by everyone, Wei Chong quickly put away his thoughts and said innocently: "Huh?"

    Mianfeng was still very wary of Wei Chong, but now they really need this person: "Put on the mecha and fly. Heaven, look down from above to see what the situation is now."

    Wei Chong understood what he meant and nodded.

    You Sang over there came over at this time and bumped into Wei Chong's arm: "That's amazing, you actually picked up the mecha supplies. You are so strong!"

    What's so strong? Because I received the information in advance, my companions outside told me He, in which mecha was in the supply package, he obtained it with purpose, and it wasn't really luck.

    "Then I'll fly up and take a look."

    Wei Chong took out his mecha necklace.

    When the huge and towering C-class mecha appeared in front of everyone, a group of talented people outside who would not even take a second look at the B-class mecha almost drooled at the C-class mecha in front of them. .

    After hiking and climbing in Tejiaozhou for a long time, I can see the C-class mechas with clear features.

    Wei Chong sat in the mecha cabin. He controlled the mecha and soared into the sky, his body getting higher and higher!

    Everyone looked up at the metal in the sky -->>

    This chapter is not over yet, click on the next page to continue reading the scene of the mecha shining brightly under the moonlight, and the eyes couldn't help but show envy again.

    Mecha is better!

    When Wei Chong rushed into the sky, he was still a little absent-minded. What he was thinking about was still how to complete the task.

    He glanced down inadvertently, and the next second, Wei Chong was stunned...

    As the mecha flew higher and higher, the picture below that Wei Chong saw became wider and wider...

    Ten minutes later, Wei Chong controlled the mecha. A returns to the ground.

    The moment he opened the mecha cabin, Wei Chong was immediately met with the burning eyes of countless eyes.

    Wei Chong frowned and said with a bad expression: "I didn't see anything."

    Everyone was stunned.

    Mianfeng narrowed his eyes: "What do you mean you didn't see it?"

    Wei Chong simply squatted on the ground, picked up a branch and drew a picture on the ground.

    "We all know how big the Crazy Canyon is. Logically speaking, since I've reached such a high altitude in the sky, I should be able to take in the entire Crazy Canyon..." "

    But, what I saw was the black forest. I can't see the edge of my sight. I can only see this valley. Even if I fly so high, the edge of the valley seems to be extending. I know it's ridiculous to say this, but my mecha has really reached the height limit. , but I still can't see further, I can only see this forest, and the scenery of the entire forest is completely different from the map."

    Wei Chong drew the entire forest in his impression.

    Everyone looked at him, their faces getting uglier and uglier.

    By this time, Kusi had completely seen it.

    It is indeed a maze shape!

    Only You Sang still didn't believe it. He looked at Wei Chong questioningly: "Are you kidding? How can you not see the edge when flying so high?" [

    I'll go, I'll testify, this bad comparison is really not a joke this time. ! The forest did turn into a maze, and I saw it too! ]

    [Why is this happening? Has this happened before in Crazy Canyon? 】

    【After searching on the Star Network, there are two possibilities for this situation. One, the local strange plants have changed the landscape, and one, the earth's crust has changed. At the beginning, Yaxing did not have Tejiaozhou at all, and it was also during a crustal earthquake. , suddenly a Tejiao state was created, and then many strange animals and plants liked to grow in Tejiao state. Tejiao state even formed a special area, which is a mountainous area with volcanoes and seas. Very weird. ]

    [Yes, it was because after the formation of Tejiao State, the landform was so strange, and there were too many varieties of strange animals and plants in it. Later, someone took over this place and made it a deadly training ground. So, could Tejiao State have another What has changed? ]

    [Ah, why the sudden change? Wasn't everything normal before... Damn it, I remembered one thing, wasn't Yaxing shaken once before? 】

    【! ! ! Could it be that the crustal movement occurred in Crazy Canyon after that sub-star shock? I'll go, it's really possible. After all, before this competition, Crazy Canyon was very good. ]

    [Not only before, but also dozens of days ago, weren't there contestants here? They didn't encounter the maze at that time, and they all left well. So is it really the sequelae of that Asian star turmoil? And a maze was created? As expected of you, Tejiaozhou! Weird landforms emerge every time! ]

    [@organizer, is this a bug? There is no mark on the map that there is a maze here, the players came in without knowing it, and now they are trapped! 】

    When the barrage went out, Wei Chong threw his mecha directly to him under Yousang's repeated questioning: "Go and see for yourself!"

    Yousang held the mecha in his hands. Necklace, his eyes widened in excitement: "You let me drive? Do you believe me so much? Aren't you afraid that I will run away with the mecha?"

    Wei Chong sneered: "It's up to you whether you can run away."

    Ten minutes later, as expected, he couldn't run away. Yousang fell back to the ground in despair.

    He reluctantly returned the mecha that he had not yet used to his satisfaction, and nodded timidly to the others: "It's true, looking down from the sky, this place is really a maze, and it's the kind where you can't see the exit at all. , there is indeed no edge around."

    No one said anything for a while, and after a long while, Xu Yue asked: "So why is this happening?"

    No one answered.

    no one knows.

    Really unable to find a way out, everyone decided to rest where they were and wait until dawn.

    Kus placed the supply bag on the ground, took out a few pieces of clothing from it, and built a temporary soft nest. Then he laid the little girl who was sleeping uncomfortably in his arms flat in the nest.

    Shi Shu, who was opposite, looked at the young man over there from a distance.

    He looked at the other person as if he was afraid of waking up the little girl, and made every move carefully.

    Shi Shu pursed his lips.

    There must be something wrong with this Sver, but the polluted air in the mountains and forests before was probably not caused by him.

    Shi Shu had fought with him before, and he found that this person's force value seemed to be higher than his...

    Shi Shu's strength was blessed by 3s mental power, but this person was only an S-level ability user, and logically speaking, his strength should be higher than his below, but the other party's acuity is surprisingly high.

    He has been attacking and the opponent has been defending, but under his attack, the opponent has defended without revealing any flaws. This in itself speaks volumes.

    This man is letting him.

    This was discovered later by Shi Shu.

    So this Sver might not be the one causing air pollution. After all, he wasted so much time releasing gas weapons, so he must have some agenda.

    But this person didn't hurt him...

    His thoughts became more and more confused. Shi Shu lowered his eyelids and raised his hand to press his eyebrows.

    -This

    night everyone decided to take turns to keep vigil. The first one to keep vigil was Xu Yue. After running around for a day, everyone was tired. Soon, they closed their eyes and fell into a light sleep, leaning or lying down.

    The night wind in the forest passes slowly.

    The sound of the wind stirs the bodies of all things.

    In the quiet and dark black forest, where no one saw, in the little girl's small hand, tightly clenched into a small fist, there was a little black mole that had fallen into a deep sleep due to lack of energy since the last tornado. At this time, it suddenly moved slightly.

    ——On

    the morning of the first day, Lanlan was woken up by being licked by the puppy.

    There was hard ground beneath him, and the puppy's wet saliva covered Lanlan's face.

    Lanlan snorted sleepily. She buried her face in the puppy's belly hair and mumbled to sleep for a while. Then she opened her eyes in a daze and said in a low voice: "Good morning, puppy. "

    Feng Chilang lay down next to the little girl. It lowered its body and pressed its big head on the little girl's chest.

    Lan Lan took advantage of the situation and hugged the puppy's big head, poked the tip of its nose and asked: "Are you hungry?"

    Feng Chilang couldn't understand human words. Its green eyes were beautiful and cold, and it used its own The big, itchy nose rubbed the little girl's finger, and then remained silent, just lying there.

    Lanlan tugged at the puppy's ears: "Okay, then Lanlan gets up and feeds the puppy breakfast."

    The little girl said and sat up from the ground.

    She subconsciously looked to the left and right, and for a moment, the little girl froze.

    The surroundings were empty.

    In the green and shady woods, surprisingly, there is no one...

    Lanlan: "..."

    At the same time, there are other places in the black forest.

    Xu Yue woke up by the creek.

    Su Ming woke up beside the mountain wall.

    Shi Shu woke up on the slope.

    Kus wakes up in front of a cliff.

    And everyone who woke up found that there was no one around them.

    Some of them used mental power to explore, trying to find their companions, but found that there was no sign of their companions within a few hundred meters nearby.

    And as early as an hour ago, the audience, who had witnessed how the large group dispersed, had already been completely shocked!

    【Help! Did you see it? It scared me to death! The prince suddenly disappeared from where he was! 】

    [Shit, Mianfeng is gone too! I quickly went to watch Mianfeng's live broadcast room and found out why Mianfeng was teleported to a cave? Is this the cave they were looking for before? Why did it suddenly appear again? ]

    [Ahhh, Yousang disappeared too. He was transferred to the branch of a big tree! I hope he doesn't turn over and drop his head and break the scoop! ]

    [What's going on, what's going on, why has everyone gone to other places? ]

    [ Damn it, what about Lanlan? The last thing I saw was Wei Chong's perspective. After Wei Chong was teleported away, Lanlan and Feng Chilang should be the only ones left there! Ahhhhh, don’t leave Lanlan alone! 】

    【What! Is there no one around Lanlan? Then I can’t see Lanlan again? no! I can't not see my daughter for more than a second ahhhhh! ]

    [But, don’t you think it’s strange? After being teleported, none of these people woke up? The prince and the others are 3S ability users! ]

    [I thought about what they said about memory confusion before, and I have a bold guess... This maze is probably not alive! And the consciousness of people who enter the maze seems to be affected by the maze and becomes confused? 】

    When the barrage was being speculated, the hot searches and discussion posts on Xingwang remained high.

    Lanlan, who didn't know what was going on outside, was just sitting on the ground blankly, looking blankly at everything around her.

    "Little puppy..." Lanlan was confused. She looked at the little puppy beside her and asked innocently: "Where are the big brothers and daddy? Why are all the big brothers and daddy so big like Lanlan missing! "

    Lanlan got up from the ground. When she turned around, she saw her small backpack lying next to her.

    Lanlan confusedly took out half a bottle of nutrient solution from her small backpack. This half bottle of nutrient solution was what Lanlan had eaten before. Her big brothers were gone, and Lanlan had nothing to eat.

    The little girl frugally fed half a bottle of nutritional solution to the puppy. After feeding, Lan Lan sat on the ground and waited obediently.

    Lan Lan didn't believe that her elder brothers and Kus's father would leave Lan Lan alone. The elder brothers and Kus's father must have gone out for something, so Lan Lan must not run around, otherwise the elder brothers and Kus's father would not see Lan Lan when they came back. Lan will be anxious!

    The little girl waited obediently for most of the day.

    In the afternoon, Lanlan's stomach growled a little.

    The little girl scratched her head. She suddenly thought of something. Last night, didn't everyone say they wanted to leave the Black Forest?

    "Ah, did the big brothers and Kusi's father go out first? Then little dog, let's go out too. Maybe we can see everyone when we go out? But why didn't everyone take Lanlan with them when they left? What's the reason? Yes?"

    Yes, Lanlan never felt that her elder brothers and Kusi's father had abandoned her or wanted her. She believed that they liked Lanlan and would not abandon her.

    It's just that Lanlan's little head is stupid, and she really can't figure out why her elder brothers and Kus's father would leave Lanlan alone...

    Lanlan decided not to think about it anymore. She will wait until she meets her elder brothers and Kus's dad. Just ask them!

    A child and a wolf just shuttled through the dense woods.

    after an hour.

    Lanlan stood at the entrance of the black forest, blinking and looking around.

    Ah, Lanlan has come out, why haven't you seen the big brothers and Kus' father?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
24.6K 338 190
[Part 3] Alternative BOSSηΊ§ζ‰“θ„ΈδΈ“δΈšζˆ·[εΏ«η©Ώ] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...
9.1K 176 12
As Zhang Jianjun opened his eyes, he found himself in an era of scarcity, where clothing and food were in short supply. Thinking he had a cheat code...
303K 21.2K 156
TΓ‘c phαΊ©m: ToΓ n thαΊΏ giα»›i đều Δ‘ang đợi người Δ‘α»™ng tΓ’m. TΓ‘c giαΊ£: Tα»‘ TΓ’y Người gΓ΅: Mia của bαΊ‘n nΓ¨ Beta: Hoa Hoa của bαΊ‘n Δ‘Γ’y Ý lΓ  truyện nΓ y gΓ΅ nhanh quΓ‘...