Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

By Purple_Galaxy_15

More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

66

82 0 0
By Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 66 Yousang listens to everything Lanlan says, is...

    Wei Chong's eyes burst out with cold murderous intent. You Sang's life was at hand, there was no way he could fall short like this!

    Wei Chong narrowed his deep eyes, took out a bottle of mineral water from his backpack and threw it directly.

    You Sang reacted quickly, caught the water bottle and looked at Wei Chong.

    Lan Lan also looked at the bad brother. The little girl's big dark eyes were full of vigilance. The bad brother was uneasy and had good intentions. Could it be that the bad brother had some evil intentions?

    "Drink some water, you look very thirsty." Wei Chong said calmly.

    Hey, are you just delivering water? Does the bad brother have such good intentions?

    Yousang did feel thirsty. He was about to say thank you. Suddenly, he saw Wei Chong's chest: "Are you...injured?" When

    Lanlan heard this, her face and ears suddenly turned red. She lowered her head guiltily and stirred around with her two little hands.

    Wei Chong said indifferently: "It's dangerous in the mountains, it's just a skin injury."

    Hearing this, You Sang nodded. He thought Wei Chong encountered some strange beast when he was looking for supply packages in the mountains... Since Wei Chong himself was If he didn't care, he wouldn't say anything.

    But Lanlan was stunned.

    She looked at Bad Brother in confusion...

    Why didn't Bad Brother say that Lan Lan hurt him?

    Could it be that...the bad brother is hiding something for Lan Lan?

    ah?

    But isn't the bad brother a very bad big brother? He should say bad things about Lanlan and accuse Lanlan of being a bad kid who hurts people with a knife. Why should he cover up Lanlan?

    Lanlan couldn't figure it out, and the little girl scratched her little head in confusion.

    The child's thinking is very intuitive. She thinks that the bad brother is doing her a favor by not saying bad things about her...

    In fact, Wei Chong is the one who doesn't dare to let people know that his injury was caused by Lanlan. If he doesn't say it, it will make people suspicious. Yet!

    Sure enough, Yousang didn't care too much. He unscrewed the mineral water in his hand without any precaution...

    [I think there is something wrong with this bottle of water! Don't drink it! ! ! ]

    [Ah ah ah, Wei Chong is so treacherous! Do you dare to tell Yousang how your injury was caused? Do you dare to tell you why Lanlan stabbed you? 】

    The mouth of the bottle slowly moved to his mouth...

    Wei Chong quietly clenched his fist in the distance.

    It's getting closer, it's about to drink the bottle of poisonous water...

    "Big brother!" Lanlan suddenly hugged Brother Yousang's arm.

    As soon as his lips touched the mouth of the bottle, Yousang looked at his arm that was pressed down by the little girl in confusion: "What's wrong?"

    Lanlan didn't know what to say. She just felt that the bad brother had a bad heart. They didn't You should drink the bad brother's water: "Don't drink it!"

    "Why can't you drink it?" Over there, Wei Chong dug his nails into his palms. He forced himself to calm down: "I've never drank that water. , why do you dislike me?"

    Lan Lan wanted to say that she didn't dislike the bad brother...

    but she really didn't believe in the bad brother...

    Does not believing in him count as dislike?

    Before the little girl could figure it out, Yousang had quickly capped the bottle: "Okay, then I won't drink."

    Wei Chong: "!"

    Wei Chong's voice was tight: "You won't drink if she tells you not to. ?"

    You Sang looked at Wei Chong strangely and said matter-of-factly: "Yes, she won't let me drink, so I won't drink. What's the problem?"

    Wei Chong choked, and his voice was gritted: "She didn't say why. You can't drink! Could it be that I will hurt you?"

    Yousang looked indifferent: "Then I don't care, I will do whatever Lanlan asks me to do, and I won't do anything she doesn't let me do. She is much better than me. , I will definitely listen to her! Why are you so excited?"

    Wei Chong: "..."

    [Hahahaha, I laughed so hard! Yousang, you are a 3S user, can you have some backbone? He actually listens to everything Lanlan says hahahaha Well done! ]

    [Those who don’t know better think that Lanlan is your mother, a mama’s boy, right? (Pointing)]

    [Yousang never disappoints me, he really knows that Lanlan is much better than him! ]

    Seeing that the bottle of water was gently put down by them, Wei Chong couldn't bear it anymore!

    It seems that the only option is to be tough.

    But...

    his mental power was concentrated in his hands, and Wei Chong's cold gaze slowly focused on You Sang's neck.

    Do you want to attack Yusang now? Yousang is still very weak now. If he takes action, he does have a chance to succeed.

    However, the little girl with unknown fighting ability was beside him again.

    If she causes trouble again, can he still seriously injure Yousang within three moves? It must be within three moves, because once he attacks Yousang with more than three moves, the organizer will determine that he has violated the rules and force him to withdraw from the competition, and then his mission will be completely failed.

    Should we not look for another opportunity?

    But he has been exposed, is there another chance?

    The thoughts in his heart were getting more and more chaotic, and before Wei Chong could think of a countermeasure, a burst of rapid footsteps suddenly came from the distance.

    somebody is coming!

    Wei Chong immediately looked forward, and the next second, he saw "Sver" running quickly.

    ...It’s over, now it’s completely out of the question!

    "Dad!" When the little girl saw Kusi's father, she immediately ran over and hugged her father's thigh!

    Kusi picked up Lanlan, pinched the little girl's arm nervously and looked around.

    Just now Muyu said something happened to Lanlan. On the way here, he was so anxious that his heart almost jumped out of his chest...

    Now when he saw it, he was fine, not injured, but why was the child's face so dark?

    Kusi wiped Lanlan's face...

    But at this time, Wei Chong on the other side had closed his eyes tightly.

    He was thinking about any other way to reverse the situation!

    Although his identity has been exposed, only the little girl knows about it for the time being. Can she be persuaded to keep it a secret for him?

    Wei Chong was sweating and racking his brains...but from behind, Shi Shu also arrived at this time.

    When Shi Shu came over, his face was not good. The air pollution in the mountains and forests was getting thicker. Goosebumps kept appearing on his forehead and back.

    "Cough!" At this moment, Yousang, who was sitting on the ground, suddenly covered his mouth and coughed heavily.

    He coughed up a large mouthful of blood.

    Before, Yousang was bleeding from all his orifices, but now he was just coughing up blood. It was much better. But Yousang didn't know it. He stood up in fear: "No, let's go!" The damn

    organizer went too far and actually engaged in gasification. Weapons, is this considered a type of climate training? This thing is so anti-human!

    Shi Shu remained silent. He clenched the dagger in his hand and still stared at the young man in front of him with vigilant eyes.

    It's just that the young man is holding the little girl now, and Shi Shu can't attack him

    ...Kus also knows that Shi Shu won't take action. In fact, from his point of view, even if he takes action, this brat doesn't have much strength anymore, "scum" The damage has almost exceeded the maximum range that these new generation 3s can withstand.

    However, thinking of this, Kusi glanced at Wei Chong over there again.

    Before, he was still thinking about who created the "scum", but now he knows that it is Wei Chong!

    The two 3s ability users, Shi Shu and Yousang, could no longer withstand the "scum"'s attack. They were either vomiting blood or breaking out in sweats. However, Wei Chong, the 2s level one, was actually fine. It was said that he had not drank the gram potion in advance. Who believes it?

    This man is from the rebels!

    But why do rebels want to participate in a deadly training ground?

    Kusi thought for a while and figured out that it was probably because of Shi Shu, Yousang, and Mianfeng, the three new generation 3S ability users. It was probably the villain army who wanted to eliminate these three rising stars of the empire in advance.

    Who would give such an order?

    Donald!

    Kusi's face turned cold instantly!

    He doesn't care whether the rising star of the empire dies or not, and he doesn't care how Donald leads the people below.

    He only knows one thing, if Donald really did something and accidentally hurt Lanlan...

    hehe...

    he would tear apart his bones with his own hands!

    ——

    "Sneeze!" In the hotel room, Donald, who was still watching the live broadcast, suddenly sneezed for no reason.

    He frowned and rubbed the tip of his nose. When he looked at his father and sister on the screen, Donald was still immersed in the previous topic: "Does the commander look like her, or do I look like her?" His subordinates

    : "..."

    The subordinate was silent for a while, and the sentence "They don't seem to be alike" stuck in his throat, and finally he changed it to: "They are all a family, they all seem to be similar."

    This answer seemed to be Donald's most popular answer. satisfying answer.

    A rare smile appeared in his eyes, and he said slowly: "Indeed, a family should be neat and tidy." His

    subordinates looked at the young marshal in confusion.

    Donald ordered: "Go ahead and arrange it. The game is over. We welcome the return of the commander-in-chief and the young master!" His

    subordinates immediately stood up straight with excitement: "Yes!" Donald added: "     Go

    and buy some history books related to Blue Star."

Children will not be interested in anything for no reason. She likes Blue Star so much, and she is probably influenced by the elders in the family. Although I don’t know when my father fell in love with Blue Star culture, since we are a family, he naturally cannot be left behind.

    The subordinates felt a little distressed when they saw the young commander who really wanted to integrate into the world of his father and sister, so they hurriedly ordered a lot of supplementary teaching materials for the young commander! I also enrolled the young marshal in two history cram schools run by the Blue Star Existence Party!

    ——When

    we returned from the mountain to the cave, it was already an hour later.

    The situation of Yousang and the prince was not very good. When they heard that there was air pollution in the mountains, everyone started talking about it.

    And at this time...

    "Lanlan, come here." Wei Chong walked to the little girl softly and tugged on the corner of her clothes.

    Lanlan was startled by the sneaky appearance of the bad brother. She immediately took two steps back and looked at the bad brother warily with her big eyes without saying a word.

    Wei Chong forced a smile: "Just say a few words at the door, soon."

    Dad and big brothers are here. Lanlan is not afraid of bad brother, thinking that bad brother didn't tell brother Yousang before, it was Lanlan who stabbed him. About the bad brother...

    The little girl muttered hesitantly: "Just a few words, Lanlan can count..."

    "Okay, okay!"

    Wei Chong brought the little girl to the door. He lowered his voice and looked sad. Said: "Lanlan, my mother is sick."

    Lanlan was stunned. She looked at the bad brother in surprise: "Huh?"

    Wei Chong sighed: "It's a genetic disease, a chronic disease that cannot be cured. Every day I have to stay in the treatment cabin every seven days, and each time costs 10,000 interstellar coins. My mother's disease has been in the incubation period before, but it suddenly broke out three years ago. My father couldn't bear the bottomless pit of medical expenses, so he chose to divorce my mother. What is divorce? , do you know?"

    Lanlan listened blankly to the bad brother's words. She nodded hesitantly: "Lanlan knows a little, Lanxing also has a divorce..."

    Lanlan knows that divorce means that the parents are separated. Then their children can no longer have a father and a mother at the same time, and can only choose whether to have a father or a mother.

    When Lan Lan thought about it, if she was asked to choose whether to have a father or a mother, -->>

    This chapter is not over yet, click on the next page to continue reading. Which father or mother should she want? Lan Lan couldn't accept it!

    Every father and every mother likes Lanlan!

    Lanlan doesn’t have to choose, Lanlan wants to be with her parents forever!

    The two sentences were over, but the little girl obviously wanted to continue listening. Wei Chong continued pitifully: "My father left with the family's money and quickly started a new family, while my mother is still continuing to make money." I have no choice but to keep working and try to earn more money to treat her illness. This competition is very important. If I win the championship, I can get a lot of money. This money may It can save my mother."

    Lanlan scratched her little head. She didn't understand: "What competition? Lanlan doesn't know..."

    Wei Chong was stunned and realized that the little girl didn't know that the fatal training ground was a kind of During the game, he rolled his eyes and said: "Now, we are competing, and everyone else, everyone, is my opponent. I need to defeat them in order to become the champion and save my mother..."

    Before Lanlan could figure out why it was a competition now, she heard the bad brother mention the word "defeat".

    The little girl immediately raised her eyes keenly: "Bad brother, you are going to bully Brother Yousang again!"

    "Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss one one's oneself oneself's voice,' said Wei Chong. It was a crooked little move, so what I did before was wrong."

    Lanlan looked at the bad brother and said nothing.

    Wei Chong smiled again: "Lan Lan, you are a good boy, are you willing to give me a chance to change my ways? Don't tell them what happened before, just keep it a secret between the two of us, okay? ”

    [Lie to children! Lie to children! Lie to children! Help, someone is lying to children here! ]

    [ I went to check Wei Chong's information. Both parents are dead, and the farting mother is sick! 】

    【Lanlan must not agree to him, tell the matter quickly and let them get rid of this cancer. This Wei Chong is a time bomb, we cannot give him a chance! ]

    When the barrages were swirling around in a hurry, Lanlan lowered her head, clutched her fingers, and said nothing.

    Wei Chong was a little anxious as he waited...

    He still had a chance to complete the mission. As long as he continued to stay with the target, he could still fish in troubled waters during pursuit training. But if things broke out now, he wouldn't be able to do that in the future. It’s easy to get close to them!

    "Lanlan, just take it for the sake of my filial piety..." Wei Chong begged again.

    Lanlan felt a little soft-hearted, but she couldn't believe her bad brother...

    Just when the little girl was in a dilemma, Kusi's father in the cave suddenly called her: "Lanlan."

    The little girl felt like she had been amnesty in an instant, and she hurriedly I ran back to my father, hugged him, and buried my little face in my father's belly, not looking at the bad brother outside.

    Wei Chong stood at the door of the cave, frowning fiercely.

    ...It seems there is no chance.

    Kus glanced at Wei Chong outside, then lowered his head and touched the back of the little girl's head. He picked up the little girl and asked softly: "What did he tell you?"

    Lan Lan has not promised the bad brother to keep it secret, so Lanlan could tell her father what happened before, but the little girl muttered the matter to her father.

    Then she asked dully: "Dad, Bad Brother's mother is not in good health and needs to see a doctor all the time. Bad Brother also said that he has corrected his mistakes. Should Lanlan help him?" The

    little girl couldn't make up her mind. She felt The bad brother is very bad, but the bad brother seems to be very pitiful...

    Kus was silent for a moment and asked softly: "In Lanlan's heart, do you want to forgive him, or do you not want to forgive him?"

    "Lanlan doesn't know." The little girl said His little face was buried in his father's neck, and he muttered: "But Lanlan hopes that the bad brother can become a good person."

    That is probably in doubt...

    The child raised by Donald will definitely not be much better...

    But Kus thought After a moment, he still said: "Then Lanlan, just give him another chance. Lanlan is a kind child. If you don't give him a chance, Lanlan will feel bad. So, just do what you want, Dad I believe he won't do bad things again."

    If he does, I'll break his neck.

    "Really?" Lanlan looked at her father with wide eyes, her expression was very surprised!

    Kus pinched the tip of the little girl's nose and said, "Daddy and Lanlan will supervise him together, okay?"

    "Yes!" Lanlan nodded heavily immediately, she believed in her father!

    ...

    Wei Chong is thinking about whether to leave here now. If the little girl reveals his story, these people will probably not let him go...

    and the matter of Mianfeng poisoning, I'm afraid it will be... I couldn't help it...

    I was irritated because my good plan was disrupted because of a little girl, but at this moment, the little girl who ran back to the cave ran out again.

    Wei Chong immediately looked at her.

    Lanlan held her pants with her two small hands. She walked up to Bad Brother and looked at him timidly with her big eyes.

    Wei Chong asked tentatively: "You..."

    Lanlan told the truth: "Dad said that Lanlan should give her eldest brother a chance..."

    Wei Chong's heart suddenly sank, and the little girl had indeed told the truth!

    But...that Sver said to give him a chance?

    Wei Chong immediately looked at the young man in the cave, and saw that the young man was staring at him calmly. Those deep eyes, how should I put it, actually gave him a feeling of oppression that his own bones had been seen through by this man.

    "So, big brother, Lanlan will keep it a secret for you..." After Lanlan said this, she pursed her lips and took out a red rope from her pocket.

    The little girl handed the red rope to the blond boy.

    Wei Chong was stunned for a moment and subconsciously took the rope.

    "This is the red rope on Lanlan's hairpin. Lanlan took it off and gave it to her eldest brother. In Chinese civilization, the red rope means health and safety. I hope my eldest brother's mother can recover soon..." The little

    girl After saying that, he turned around, quickly ran back to the cave, and hugged his father again.

    The young man carried the little girl into the cave.

    It wasn't until the two figures were obscured by other people walking around that Wei Chong lowered his head and looked at the red rope in his hand.

    This is not an ordinary rope, it has a braided pattern on it. It was originally a knot, but when the little girl untied it, it turned into a crooked red rope, just long enough to be tied to an adult's wrist. superior.

    Wei Chong's slightly cold fingertips gently grasped the red rope tightly.

    Some moving emotions flashed through his heart, but soon, these emotions were coldly dispelled by him.

    You can't have feelings for the Imperials!

    The stars belong to the rebels!

    After silently reciting the organization's slogan, Wei Chong put the red rope into his pocket, pursed his lips, and walked into the cave.

    [Wei Chong, you'd better remember the opportunity Lan Lan gave you today. She made a lot of determination before she decided to believe you! If you dare to let her down, I will spray you to death! Also, Lake is dead. What does this mean? It means that all betrayers will die! You should be more careful! ]

    [ Damn it, what did you say before, Lake is dead? When did this happen? Although his legs were chopped off by Yousang, he found the optical brain in time and retired from the game. Logically speaking, he should be fine, right? ]

    [He died today. There is news on the Star Network. Indeed, it stands to reason that he has retired from the competition. Although his leg is broken, his life can definitely be saved, and he can also install smart prosthetics in the future, which will basically not affect his normal life. In life, I can no longer be a single soldier, but I don’t know why, he suddenly died early this morning. ]

    [I heard that someone seemed to say that he did not die of natural causes, but...]

    [Hiss, you were retaliated? It’s not surprising, after two competitions, he has harmed so many people, this ending can only be said to be reasonable! So Wei Chong! You should take this as a warning! Please be a human being! 】

    ——Yaxing

    , a hover car speeding in the suburbs.

    The latest interstellar news is being reported on the car stereo.

    Sophia was sitting in the back seat, with the back of her head slightly tilted back, closing her eyes to relax.

    "Currently, Xuan Dike's parents have returned his body. According to the life and death contract signed before the game, Xuan Dike's death is a normal death during the game, and the program team does not bear any legal responsibility..." "

    Off." A cold female voice suddenly sounded from the back seat.

    The driver wisely turned off the noisy stereo, and the car suddenly fell into silence.

    The woman in the back seat was still dozing. Her slender hands were folded and placed on her thighs. Her right hand was placed on top of her left hand. The soft fingertips of her right hand gently touched the patterned ring on her left index finger. ...

    "Squeak..."

    At this moment, the hover car came to an abrupt stop.

    The cold and charming woman frowned displeased, and opened her cool eyes. The next second, she saw another black hover car in front of their hover car, blocking their way.

    The driver sounded the warning horn.

    But the car in front is still blocking it.

    The driver had no choice but to change directions and press a few buttons to turn the car to other channels.

    As a result, as soon as they moved, the black hover car on the opposite side also moved, trying to block them impartially.

    The driver couldn't help but blurt out: "You must be sick!"

    He opened the window and was about to curse at the black car. The next second, the passenger seat of the black car opened, and a bodyguard in black stood on a suspended metal platform. The other side moved over.

    The metal platform stopped beside them, and the bodyguard in black knocked on the rear window.

    Sophia pressed a button lightly, slid down the car window, and the bodyguard outside said dutifully: "Miss, my boss invites you to come over."

    Sophia leisurely looked at the tightly wrapped black car Hovering car, she raised her soft eyebrows slightly and sneered: "Who is your boss?"

    The bodyguard's expression changed. He lifted the hem of his clothes, revealing the laser gun holster on his waist. There is also an exclusive symbol of "Presidential Guard" printed on the holster.

    Obviously, this is a presidential soldier.

    "Miss, let me say it again, my boss invites you to come over." The

    bodyguard's tone was a commanding tone, and it was obvious that he was used to this attitude towards others.

    "The president's dog is more noble, right?" Sophia mocked coolly.

    The bodyguard's face suddenly turned dark.

    Sophia didn't want to talk nonsense to these minions, so she just said to her driver lightly: "You like to block the road, don't you? If you knock that black car away from me, your salary for this month will be gone." "

    The driver was one of Sophia's private soldiers, and his ruffian character also came into play. He immediately pressed the accelerator, and the hover car quickly crashed into the black car in front of him.

    The black car didn't seem to expect them to be so bold. Just when the two cars were about to collide, the black car suddenly swerved to the side.

    Sophia's hover car brushed against the black car's door and smashed the black car's rearview mirror. The hover car then slowly stopped.

    The two cars were running side by side, and at this moment, the back seat window of the black car finally slowly lowered.

    The cold and majestic face of the high-ranking man was revealed. The man was now staring at Sophia in the car opposite with a pair of quiet and dark eyes.

    Sure enough, I still chased him.

    I caught up with Yaxing.

    Sophia tilted her head slightly. She looked at the familiar yet unfamiliar man's face only a few meters away from her. She chuckled at the man.

    The next second, she raised her right hand and pointed her middle finger at the aloof current interstellar president, which represented politeness and peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 104 18
So good try it and see. We will talk about the African or Nigerian cooking.
76.1K 405 157
Fast Travel President Strategy Game Author: Dieyi y Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-04-04 Latest: Chapter 155 Childhood Swee...
10.7K 144 15
  *Live·Gourmet·Territory* Interstellar actually only drinks nutrient solution and doesn't engage in food? ! Wen Mengle said that the future is brigh...
24.6K 338 190
[Part 3] Alternative BOSS级打脸专业户[快穿] Author: Lan Gui - Xu Zifan climbed to the top circle from the slums, and eventually became a boss level figure, w...