๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“

By thatonegirl155

"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž." ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐€ ๐–๐„๐’๐“๐Ž๐ is as famous as they come. Born and rai... More

...
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ท๐‘ฏ๐’€ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ญ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ
๐’๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘

๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

53 2 29
By thatonegirl155

𝟏𝟏 || 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐘𝐂 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭. 𝐒𝐍𝐋

We wrapped filming in New York 10 minutes ago and I'm already in my room getting ready for SNL. I'm in my room to change and at least take off the makeup I have on right now. So far this week I managed to sneak over to SNL on Tuesday for promos, Wednesday for a table read of sketches, went back Thursday, and yesterday I was there immediately after filming until like 11pm. We weren't supposed to film anything for the movie today, but Gemma ended up needing a few more takes.

All my time in NYC has been spent filming for WWTSB, going back and forth to SNL, and hanging out with Tucker.

Since this was so last minute, SNL was able to work around my work schedule and adjusted the times of their meetings, especially the table read, to fit into my breaks from filming. That was honestly a life-saver because I don't think I would have been able to pull this off otherwise. 

Also, Tucker is randomly just laying across my bed on his phone, just chilling while I stress to get out of here on time.

"The show doesn't start without you pretty girl, nothing to worry about," I heard him say as I was rapidly sorting through my closet to find my outfit. 

"Funny," I replied and finally found the outfit. 

I tossed it on the bed without thinking and only realized he was still laying there when I heard, "Ow."  

"My bad, forgot you were here," I said with a sweet smile and he rolled his eyes and then rolled off the bed. 

I was in the bathroom frantically making sure I had everything when I felt two arms wrap around me and pull me back a few steps. I tried to escape, but his hold tightened and I gave up. 

"Hey, you're fine Vie, just take a breath," Tucker whispered and when I didn't calm down he spun me around. "Look at me Vienna," he said and I looked up. "You have nothing to worry about and frantically searching this room isn't going to get you anywhere. Just take a breath and tell me what you need so I can help you find it," he said with a level of calmness that almost made me cry.

"Sorry I just–" I've never had anyone do this for me.

"Don't apologize to me for that, I get it. Just tell me what you need Vie," he cut me off  and I sighed.

"I need the outfit on the bed, the dior makeup bag, my curling iron, my actual bag, the second outfit change, my jewelry that's laid out, phone charger, phone, and apparently my brain back," I said and he chuckled.

"Okay, so you get the makeup bag, curling iron, the outfit you're gonna change into, and I'll get the rest, sound good?" Tucker suggested and I nodded before attempting to leave.

"What?" I asked and he just pulled me into an actual hug, cradling my head against his chest. I snaked my arms around him as his rested on mine.

"Just breathe, everything's gonna be okay. You're gonna do amazing, you know everything that you need to, you're funny, and you already look gorgeous. It's gonna work out," he whispered and kissed the top of my head as he held me. My heart is in my feet.

"Thank you T, not sure what I'd do without you right now," I replied as his hold loosened a little.

"Well you don't have to worry about that, you ready?" the boy asked and I nodded into him, ignoring the way my head was starting to float and how my heart was telling me not to let go.

"Yeah, it's gonna be fine," I said mostly to convince myself and he smiled.

"You are," he agreed and tapped my arms one more time before letting go. I smiled up at him before turning back and started getting what I needed to. It was easier honestly, now that I know what I'm getting. I have to think about it less and I appreciate it. 

"Hey this bag right?" the boy asked as he held up a bag and I nodded.

"Yeah, thanks," I confirmed and he just smiled as he turned back to the other room. 

A few minutes later the two of us had everything laid out on my bed and were packing it into a separate bag. 

"And you still have 20 minutes to spare," Tucker commented and I hugged him.

"Still not convinced you're real," I said and felt his hands on the backs of my thighs. I jumped and the boy caught me with so much casual effortlessness that there were butterflies attacking my stomach. Fuck I'm so fucked.

"Well I'm very glad that you're real and that you're here right now," the boy said sweetly and I rested my head on his shoulder so I was facing his neck. 

"Me too," I whispered and one of his hands ran up and down my back. "Wanna lay down for a minute?" I asked and he hummed. 

"Sure, I'll set an alarm so we don't fall asleep," he whispered back and carried me to the edge of the bed and then tossed me back. I laughed and he grinned as he jumped onto the bed next to me. 

Tucker rolled on his back and pulled me closer so my head was on his chest. One of my legs crossed over both of his and I sighed.

"Is it bad that I don't even want to go anymore? I'm so stressed out," I commented and his hand went back to drifting up and down my back and playing with my hair while the rested over my leg across him.

"No it's normal, but I'm not letting you miss this," the boy said and I chuckled.

"You wouldn't rather be right here?" I teased and he squeezed my leg.

"Obviously I would, but I'm gonna be a room over watching you on my tv, so," Tucker replied and I shook my head.

"I'm still salty you're not coming," I said lightheartedly and he just grinned.

"I think you'd be too distracted," he teased and I rolled into him more.

"But I like being distracted by you," I replied and I felt his breathing catch. 

"And I like distracting you, but not on live TV. Not until the press tour at least," Tucker commented and I laughed.

"You're so funny," I said sarcastically and the boy rolled his eyes.

"Yes we know," the boy agreed and I moved a hand up to his curls. I ran my fingers through his hair, still trying to calm myself down. I also know that he likes it, but thats unimportant. It's definitely just to distract myself. 

"Vie you can't do that when you have to go," he said a little dazed and I smiled.

"Then just come with me," I replied simply and the boy sighed.

"I can't Vie, I'll just be in the–" his sentence trailed off when I accidentally wove my fingers in his hair a little too hard.

"What was that?" I asked and instead of saying anything he just squeezed my leg a little higher on my thigh. I felt the tingling through my whole body, radiating from where his hands are. Well played I guess.

"I'll go to breakfast with you tomorrow, or spend the whole day with you, anything to make it up to you," Tucker said sweetly and I'm glad my face is out of his sight currently because I could feel myself blushing.

"Fine, but I want to sleep in," I replied and he hummed.

"We'll leave whenever you want," he agreed and I couldn't reply because his alarm went off.

"Fuck, T don't make me go," I said dramatically as the alarm rang in the background. He laughed and kissed the top of my head before sitting up.

"Don't make me carry you to the car," the boy teased and I sat up, took a second, and then rolled off the bed. "Shoes are right there," he added and I hummed gratefully as I found and put on my shoes. 

"Do we have everything?" I asked and Tucker looked at me.

"Yes, both outfits, makeup bag, normal bag, curling iron, jewelry, phone, phone charger, I'm not sure about your brain though," the boy replied and I flipped him off as I finished tying the shoes.

"Thank you though," I said and once I had the shoes on I hugged him one more time.

"Course Vie, let's go I'll walk you to the car," he said easily and then grabbed all my bags and still managed to hold the door open. 

I got to the SNL studio and went back to the room with my name on the door. I opened the door and the first thing I saw waiting on the table was a bouquet of chocolate strawberries. 

I don't need to check the tag to know who it's from, but I found myself gravitating towards the little paper card. It read:

𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴, 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦?
–𝘵

Yeah definitely saving him one. Holy fuck, how long ago did he have to do this to have this planned? At least two days. These butterflies are not going away any time soon. I don't like that he's perfect. Fuck. 

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌:

𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺

𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀
𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥𝘺
↳ those chocolate strawberries look immaculate, if i were you i'd never be mean to whoever got me those ever again 😁
↳ TAYLOR SWIFT? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT
↳ why do you still look perfect

After many hours of being on set and then being on live television, I am exhausted. I said my goodbyes, thank yous, ate some more cake, and then got back in the car to the hotel. I managed to get all my stuff back upstairs until I realized what I forgot. My room key. Lovely.

Honestly I didn't even think about it as I knocked on Tucker's door until a thought popped up, it's 3am Vienna.

I stopped knocking and was about to call Riley when the door opened, "Hey Vie," he said with a sweet smile and I looked at his eyes to ignore the fact he was shirtless.

"Hey– did I wake you up?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, just laying in bed, what's up?" the boy replied and I sighed.

"Forgot my room key," I said and he laughed.

"Of course we did," he commented and I smiled. "Just stay here," he said and I tilted my head.

"You sure?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Yeah come in," Tucker said and took the bags out of my hand. His room is way more organized than I thought it'd be, everything is neat, and in it's place. Not what I expected from him, but nice.

"You did so good Vie," he complimented and I smiled.

"Thanks T, I calmed down after the camera turned on," I replied and he chuckled.

"Only you Vienna, only you," he said and I laughed. "I have micellar water and I think the hotel has a toothbrush kit in there, I'll get you something comfy to sleep in," he added and I hummed in appreciation.

I took off my makeup and brushed my teeth and the boy walked into the bathroom with boxers and a tshirt.

"I would've grabbed sweats or something, but you like shorts right?" he asked and I nodded.

"Who knew you were so thoughtful," I teased and I saw him blush as he walked back to the main room.

I changed and walked back into the bedroom and he was sitting on the bed. 

"Oh this should have happened a long time ago," he said as he scanned over me and I smiled.

"Yeah probably," I agreed as I walked over to him. I stood between his legs and he ran his fingers up and down the backs of my legs. I played with his hair and we just stayed like that for a minute.

"You're so impressive Vie," Tucker complimented.

"Says you," I replied and he looked up at me with a grin before picking me up and flopping backwards on the bed.

I laughed and realized I was straddling him, but I didn't do anything about it. I pressed a feather kiss to his neck and he hummed in content.

"Vienna let's stay here forever," he said and I nodded into him. 

"Yeah," I whispered and he ran his hands up and down my back and legs.

After a few minutes I sighed, "I'm exhausted."

"Me too, I'm ready to go to sleep," he agreed and I reluctantly rolled off him, moving to fix the comforter so we could actually sleep in the bed. "I'll get your phone," he said and got off the bed to plug my phone in.

"Thanks," I said as I got under the covers. 

He got in bed a minute later and we ended up the same way we were before I left for SNL. I'm crossed him, my head on a pillow but also technically his shoulder, one leg extended over him, and a hand tracing his skin. He's playing with my hair and holding my leg close. 

"Goodnight T," I whispered into his neck and he kissed my head.

"Goodnight Vie," he whispered back and I fell asleep smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5.4K 26
Crushing on someone is always difficult Even more so when they're of the same gender Crushing is hard Especially if she's an idol But you can be hop...
8.4K 596 17
๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐‹๐˜โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ junie reunites with a boy she once knew, hopeful for wishes ...
1.8M 33.7K 101
* changed username from uncoolteens * Kenzie Lawley, little sister of Kian Lawley finally gets to meet Kian's friends. She makes a great bond with ev...
162K 4.7K 37
We are just strangers with some memories